tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Anchor
mudra
Floyd
9 posters

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm

loving this thread, what's wrong with us?

NOTHING! HAH!
    dominic777
    dominic777

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:11 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Didnt know you were an Echo and The Bunnymen fan Tranc. Liverpool band--Matthew Street Festival this Weekend--You would love it
    I know Ian McCullough quite well from the eighties, when he & the rest of the band frequented the Amsterdam club Mazzo a lot. I was a dj there.
    We share a mutual love for 'Edelschneiz', girls & 24/7 'clubbing'. Wink

'Edelschneiz' is that from the sound of music musical
    lol
    bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudom
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:23 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Didnt know you were an Echo and The Bunnymen fan Tranc. Liverpool band--Matthew Street Festival this Weekend--You would love it
    I know Ian McCullough quite well from the eighties, when he & the rest of the band frequented the Amsterdam club Mazzo a lot. I was a dj there.

lol
    No, 'Edelschneiz' is Liverpurdian for Columbian/Bolivian/Peruvian 'marching powder'. Wink
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:29 pm

ahh, I thought that was schnozsheise, the stuff that paralyzes the heart chakra yet sets the mouth in motion.

dom, you are crack ing me up as well. Pun intended but rather bad Neutral
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

lol
    No, 'Edelschneiz' is Liverpurdian for Columbian/Bolivian/Peruvian 'marching powder'. Wink

ohhh i see...you enjoyed clubbing' people once you had 'Edelschneiz
    love dommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmblue
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:14 pm

dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

lol

Did you know that 'Jumping to Conclusions' will be a new Olympic discipline in 2012, Dombeau?
    Are you a natural talent, or is this post part of your training course?

For your & everybody else's information: pure, uncut cocaine is a neuro transmitter that beats every legitimate Big Pharma one. (Prozac, Seroxat, etc.)

By the way, if they would legalize all those illegal drugs, - make it prescription drugs - at least 50% of the police force/judges/procecuters etc. would be out of work & sacked.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:30 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    By the way, if they would legalize all those illegal drugs, - make it prescription drugs - at least 50% of the police force/judges/procecuters etc. would be out of work & sacked.

Considering the other 50% are busy running after those that got out of their wits due to Big Pharma's antidepressants and other favorite chemical brews .. it makes you wonder .. I have seen these cocktails at work .. A very grim story of how the world is kept asleep and worse .

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:55 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

lol

Did you know that 'Jumping to Conclusions' will be a new Olympic discipline in 2012, Dombeau?
    Are you a natural talent, or is this post part of your training course?

For your & everybody else's information: pure, uncut cocaine is a neuro transmitter that beats every legitimate Big Pharma one. (Prozac, Seroxat, etc.)

drugs are pointless and harmful..car snot so.....i have worked with people who have been seriously damaged by it...therefore get on your knees and apologise now to the world
    domboy.............................
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:33 am

whatever one wants to think about coke, things don't go better with it, they just seem to , if you see auras, it clamps down the heart chakra, freezes it even. ice ice baby.

while Im at it, drugs in general aren't such a great idea, and I am making the distinction a rasta would, if it's in ts natural state it's a herb, if its processed its a drug. Coke ain't natural.
    I always hated being around people on that drug, boooooooooooooring and sad in most cases .

but hey, if you want to believe drugs are good, it's great news, some are hailing ketamine as a wonder drug for depression, even though it may cause psychosis, sounds just like the other drugs,
    http://depressioninsociety.com/common-anesthetic-antidepressant-drug-study-1024144a
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:38 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:whatever one wants to think about coke, things don't go better with it, they just seem to , if you see auras, it clamps down the heart chakra, freezes it even. ice ice baby.

while Im at it, drugs in general aren't such a great idea, and I am making the distinction a rasta would, if it's in ts natural state it's a herb, if its processed its a drug. Coke ain't natural.
    I always hated being around people on that drug, boooooooooooooring and sad in most cases .

but hey, if you want to believe drugs are good, it's great news, some are hailing ketamine as a wonder drug for depression, even though it may cause psychosis, sounds just like the other drugs,
    http://depressioninsociety.com/common-anesthetic-antidepressant-drug-study-1024144a

lets get back to the fun now...car snot so.....is Gay and that is about the sum of it...
    kneel baby kneel
    lolo
    dom......................blueboy
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:09 am

Big Pharma, or your local coke pusher, or worse, are all around us because it makes people stupid and controllable. It prevents the awakening, and they wouldn't want that, would they? It's also highly profitable. How many drug users does it take to change a light bulb? None. They don't bother. I'm not talking about natural remedies, here. There are some analgesic effects for those in pain...but those effects don't come in pill form, do they? If we go to a cashless society, then everything will have to go to barter...I've thought a lot about these issues. The big dealer families don't want you to bring your goats to the front steps of their big mansions for trade, do they? How are they gonna get around that? That's why we will always have cash, I think, or some form of non digital money.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 am

I'd like to know more about the alleged use of drug money and tax dollars to finance the secret government, the secret space program, and the underground bases. Could the pharmaceutical and medical industrial complex be a huge part of the New World Order? Consider 'V'. Once again - I'm not opposed to world government, advanced spacecraft, and underground bases. I just want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom Solar System which is open, transparent, and non-corrupt - with no absurdities, atrocities, or lies.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:10 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I'd like to know more about the alleged use of drug money and tax dollars to finance the secret government, the secret space program, and the underground bases. Could the pharmaceutical and medical industrial complex be a huge part of the New World Order? Consider 'V'. Once again - I'm not opposed to world government, advanced spacecraft, and underground bases. I just want a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Solar System which is open, transparent, and non-corrupt.
    The World Health Organization & Big Pharma go hand in hand.
    Only a couple of months ago it was predicted that at least half of the world population would be exterminated by 'the Mexican/Swine Flue'.

Here in Holland the government has spend 30.000.000 euros on a pseudo 'vaccin' against this deadly flue, developed by Big Pharma.

We are constantly bombarded by so much useless info, that the majority of the people forgets about scams like this right away.

syamakunda
    syamakunda

Post  syamakunda Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 pm

what? are we the gays of avalon?
    sk flower
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:57 pm

Ruba dub dub! Three men in a hot-tub! drunken drunken drunken
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 pm

syamakunda wrote:what? are we the gays of avalon?
    sk flower
    Lolerz Lolerz Lolerz
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:45 pm

sk flower

It all started when Transcoso started taking about CLUBBING! and Club Mazzo in the 'Dam. And, yes, I was there in the eighties. And no, it wasn't really a gay scene, outright, but it turned this conversation to clubs and drugs, and of course the conversation went on from there...kind of like a "free for all" in american lingo. It's hilarious! I'm afraid to open my G Mail for fear of what capslock thread titles will jump out at EVERYBODY IN THE ROOM. Good thing I don't read G mail anywhere but at home...

Welcome, Symakunda. What does that name mean? What language is that? Linda
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:03 am

sk flower
    welcome syamakunda
    no, we are the Guys of Avalon and good bunch we are.....always pulling each others leg...
    lol
    dom jocolor

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 am