tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
TRANCOSO
burgundia
Anchor
mudra
Floyd
9 posters

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Floyd
    Floyd

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!! Empty TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:10 am

Ok people..I could resist this one.

It's from a thread in the Camelot Forum. In point of fact it ammounts to spiritual theocracy of the kind encountered on Avalon 2. That is to say...I know the truth..you dont..abide by our spiritual dogma or dont be here

ok that was the serious part

here is the funny part

Hi Transoco

I don't know what we are trying to proved here...!

And I would invite every members to start working on bringing exercices and practices to enlighten ourselves continually, and this will bring us more rapidly toward another dimension.

Criticism, doesn't serve the purpose of spirituality, it serves the purpose of the ego, come on gays, we have an opportunity to help other strived for discovering themselves and ourselves and helping others do the same.

Discussion on Avalon Forum administration doesn't served the purpose of enlightening our spirituality!

And I would suggest, you have ideas on how to dissiminate the spiritual enlightment, may you post your knowledge and experience for everyone to benefit. That is the challenge here.

All my lights.

Aleda

In love light and laughter
    mudra
    mudra

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!! Empty Re: TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Post  mudra Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:18 am

Floyd you are a well that can't be capped I am afraid.
    Why bring here these old shoes when we have brand new ones to walk with ????
    I think I'll bun you for this one Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!! Empty Re: TRANCOSO AND HIS FRIENDS ARE GAY!!!!!

Post  Floyd Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 am

I just love it when you tell me off Mudras Mudras...makes me feel all mushy inside.
    The point is though everytime I see people talking in a way that seems they know what spirituality is about...I nearly always find they have not the remotist idea of what the subject entails.It most certainly does not involve preaching or taking things for granted. Its just a little itch I have that I like to scrath every now and again
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 am

I know you can't help it my dear and that some of the stuff you read feels like a rash on your soul ..
    Until we are all enlightend we will have to cope with a lot of nonsense ..some suffer it in silence and some, as you, choose to speak about it . All vectors are part of our human experience and our way out of it .
    In the end even nonsense will make sense and then we can all laugh about it .

Much Love from me my friend
    Hugs
    mudra
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 am

Well I cant even log on to that forum, I forgot my password. The p/w reset function doesnt work and there is no button to mail the admins about it.

Its a new forum, the new mods are finding thier feet. I would give it some time and see how it goes.

John..
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:06 am

Anchor wrote:Well I cant even log on to that forum, I forgot my password. The p/w reset function doesnt work and there is no button to mail the admins about it.

LOL John.. seems you are really locked out ..Hopefully someone from Camelot will pop by here and see your note. That's the good thing about being one family across three forums Wink

Anchor wrote:Its a new forum, the new mods are finding thier feet. I would give it some time and see how it goes.John..

I completely agree.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Floyd, since you have brought it here...so now it will also be your task to "translate" the message... Big Grin 2
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:40 pm

here is the funny part

Hi Transoco...
    So who t.f. is TRANsoco?

Actually Floyd, you've triggered this scandalous rumour, by calling me
    TRANsCOSO!!!

One thing I'll guarantee here & now: Heads Will Roll!

(Great Echo & the Bunnymen song, btw)
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:55 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    here is the funny part

Hi Transoco...
    So who t.f. is TRANsoco?

Actually Floyd, you've triggered this scandalous rumour, by calling me
    TRANsCOSO!!!

(Great Echo & the Bunnymen song, btw)

transoco ..is the tranfer fee a footballer gets....
    dom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:

Hey... spare mine my Lord .. it's a very old one and it got a little bumpy over time and am afraid it does'nt roll so nicely anymore .

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Guys, I mean Gays, Floyd's find is funny. Thing is, would you want a Thread with that title and your name? True or not true, does not matter. Even in fun, I dunno. Ya know? Maybe I'm too sensitive to all of the crap that my friends get from time to time. Am I too sensitive?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:02 pm

lindabaker wrote:Guys, I mean Gays, Floyd's find is funny. Thing is, would you want a Thread with that title and your name? True or not true, does not matter. Even in fun, I dunno. Ya know? Maybe I'm too sensitive to all of the crap that my friends get from time to time. Am I too sensitive
    I'm afraid you are Linda.
    Actually these kind of silly threads are exactly the reason why I like it here so much.

I've spend a couple of hours at PC yesterday, being lured into an argument with a mod called 'kneller123', and it felt like PA1 at its worst.

New age bs by someone who hides behind his avatar & made me feel very uneasy.

Actually the only mod there with a 'down to earth' attitude is administrator Tommy.

Talking about enlightment; there is i.m.o. only one poster on PA2, PC & MoA together, who comes close to what a really positively enlighted person 'looks' like, & that's 'our' Mudra.

"To cut a long story short, I'm still beautifull & gay & so very, very young to be standing in the streets, to be taken by someone!"
    ('To cut a long story short', the first 45' by Spandau Ballet - with a twist of me.)

Sincerly,
    LURD TRANSCOSCO

Cheerful
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am

Talking about enlightment; there is i.m.o. only one poster on PA2, PC & MoA together, who comes close to what a really positively enlighted person 'looks' like, & that's 'our' Mudra.

Sincerly,
    LURD TRANSCOSCO

Cheerful [/quote]

Aren't we lucky to have her here.. bounce bounce bounce
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:49 am

I came to this planet with the promise of nonsense, sometimes I think it is the highest form of activity, that and beautiful pointlessness.
    What I love living on a coastal town is seeing grown up people thrashing around in the sea, what could be more pointless? It restores my faith in humanity.

Self importance is the thing that grinds MY gears , that and political correctness, no offense Gaylord Trannysocko,( does Grace Jones know? )

Last edited by anomalous cowherd on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 am

Gaylord Trancoso!! i love that.. Huge Grin
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:25 am

Okay, then, we'll let it rip...GayTurd, oops, typo, GayLurd Transocko, I'm glad to see your sense of humor. As long as the "butt" of the joke can take it...well, then, we will have some fun...

I agree totally with the GayLurd's assessment of Tommy as the Mod Most fabulous...and of course, comments on our dearest Mudra. I've seen an amazing amount of Gulf disaster info. come from her, with only one "flip out" the whole time. I don't know how she stays so cool...ah, well, we all have our place on the spiral of enlightenment. Hence, my avatar. We are all here to learn. I have wondered often why I had to incarnate on this American continent with all of the baby souls. Sheesh, it's the Wild West with a saloon full of cranky gunslinging cowboys and cowgirls who will shoot anyone who doesn't fit into their infantile style. Their hate list includes anyone of color, anyone not of hetero alignment, and anyone who isn't a churcher. The shock is still going through their minds that we actually elected President Obama. Now, more than a quarter of the Americans are convinced our President is a Muslim. This translates to "enemy" in their minds...because they don't know anybody personally who is a Muslim. Ah, save me from people who don't ever leave their suburban white-bread teevee lives. It will be a kinder gentler continent once the younger generation takes their place, thank gods they have arrived.

Thank you for recognizing my sensitivity as it's very touchy here in the South. Gays are still getting killed, and the Klan is still operating. I have stories...

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:41 am

Actually the only mod there with a 'down to earth' attitude is administrator Tommy.[/quote]

Tommy is a lovely being whose integrity I admire.

TRANCOSO wrote:Talking about enlightment; there is i.m.o. only one poster on PA2, PC & MoA together, who comes close to what a really positively enlighted person 'looks' like, & that's 'our' Mudra.

Sincerly,
    LURD TRANSCOSCO

Cheerful

In all and each of you I see me . There is only One of us here.
    If this is what enlightment means than I would say it is something we are all part of .

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:54 am

This is for Mudra: a giveaway from Hon. Dalai Lama...his voice will take you places.

Please share...that is his intention.

http://www.word-designs.com/healingmantrasung.htm
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06 am

lindabaker wrote:This is for Mudra: a giveaway from Hon. Dalai Lama...his voice will take you places.

Please share...that is his intention.

http://www.word-designs.com/healingmantrasung.htm

Linda this is awesome my friend .
    Thank You sooooo much .
    May I ask you to post it on the thread I dedicated to Hadriel and Mercuriel .
    This is a lovely place to post it to help them get through the travails they
    are encountering now .
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/spiritual-sanctuary-f10/a-call-to-all-love-boost-for-mercuriel-s-twin-flame-hadriel-t708.htm

And I will post it on Nexus too .

Much love for You dear friend.
    Hugs
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 am

Like AC I dislike political correctness. It is a tool used by governments to control society. This way they can tell us what we can say and what we cant say. A bit like a controlling husband will only allow his wife to say and do various things.
    The UK is politically correct bonkers but the Americans suffer far worse when it Comes to PC.

In this case I was using humour to illustrate a lack of tolerance shown to our friend TRANNYCOSO on Camelot when he genuinley wanted to contribute over there.
    For example is calling someone gay inherently a maliscious thing. Not in my book it isnt. It's just a word like dog or cat.
    Political correctness is a tool used to control the thoughts of population.

Yep we are lucky to Have Mudra.. she's got some spiritual clout alright.

Didnt know you were an Echo and The Bunnymen fan Tranc. Liverpool band--Matthew Street Festival this Weekend--You would love it
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:24 am

My hat to everyone to make this place so TRANsCOSY .

Much Love to you All

Hugs
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:50 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    lindabaker wrote:Guys, I mean Gays, Floyd's find is funny. Thing is, would you want a Thread with that title and your name? True or not true, does not matter. Even in fun, I dunno. Ya know? Maybe I'm too sensitive to all of the crap that my friends get from time to time. Am I too sensitive
    Actually these kind of silly threads are exactly the reason why I like it here so much.

I've spend a couple of hours at PC yesterday, being lured into an argument with a mod called 'kneller123', and it felt like PA1 at its worst.

New age bs by someone who hides behind his avatar & made me feel very uneasy.

Actually the only mod there with a 'down to earth' attitude is administrator Tommy.

"To cut a long story short, I'm still beautifull & gay & so very, very young to be standing in the streets, to be taken by someone!"
    ('To cut a long story short', the first 45' by Spandau Ballet - with a twist of me.)

Sincerly,
    LURD TRANSCOSCO

Cheerful
    hello gay lord..i mean transister...Talking about enlightment; there is i.m.o. only one poster on PA2, PC & MoA together, who comes close to what a really positively enlighted person 'looks' like, and that is me..dom.................blue.........the best thing since sliced bread....thankyou transgaylord..guys and gays united
    dom
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 am

dominic777 wrote:
    hello gay lord..i mean transister...Talking about enlightment; there is i.m.o. only one poster on PA2, PC & MoA together, who comes close to what a really positively enlighted person 'looks' like, and that is me..dom.................blue.........the best thing since sliced bread....thankyou transgaylord..guys and gays united
    dom

Well Yes .. you are our 777th KingDom
    Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    dominic777
    dominic777

Post  dominic777 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 am

mudra wrote:
    dominic777 wrote:
    dom

Well Yes .. you are our 777th KingDom
    Hugs

Love from me
    mudra

very clever,ok i will accept it .."car snot so" has to be second......what a gay person
    love
    dom
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:23 am

Floyd wrote:Didnt know you were an Echo and The Bunnymen fan Tranc. Liverpool band--Matthew Street Festival this Weekend--You would love it
    I know Ian McCullough quite well from the eighties, when he & the rest of the band frequented the Amsterdam club Mazzo a lot. I was a dj there.
    We share a mutual love for 'Edelschneiz', girls & 24/7 'clubbing'. Wink

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:44 pm