tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+25
Micjer
magamud
lindabaker
CetaceousOne
Mercuriel
eMonkey
Jenetta
lawlessline
mudra
biophiliac
malletzky
Aquaries1111
Raven
hobbit
burgundia
sunflower
ClearWater
devakas
THEeXchanger
Brook
JesterTerrestrial
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Beren
29 posters

Calling all friends for an immediate help

Beren
    Beren

Calling all friends for an immediate help Empty Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  Beren Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:05 am

Dear souls and friends,

we stood for many things in the past either here or elsewhere and we aided one another.
    Today one of ours here is in need for aid in spirit.
    Our dear friend mudra is in serious health issues.

Please held her soul in your thoughts and aid if you can in any way.

I send Love and positive energy so whether she decides to stay or go, she has my support as friend and artist.

Bless you mudra wherever you decide to be.

Beren

There are words that will move the mountain
    if its only with love and soft tongue spoken.
    And there are people that touch your heart
    rekindle the fire and your soul is awoken.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Calling all friends for an immediate help Empty Re: Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  Carol Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:51 am

Dearest mudra - we truly love you and send you healing energy during this time.
    Please recover quickly gentle one.

We all hold your spirit in the light.

Calling all friends for an immediate help Reiki-Hand

Calling all friends for an immediate help HealingHands

Calling all friends for an immediate help Healing-hands

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Calling all friends for an immediate help Empty Re: Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:16 am

The Karen I'm sad for you mudra -- and I hope things go better than expected. A miracle might be nice. Namaste. Hadriel
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:00 am

Calling all friends for an immediate help 913664b2f4524f0ab55e2691d499b090_zpsbb7b11cc
    My heart and prayers are still with you dear Sister.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:06 am

Best wishes Mudra... The absolute Best!!! The Winner

Quantum Immortality REQUIRES a TRANSFORMATION of the atomic structure, not the atomic structure in its material essence (protons, neutrons and electrons), BUT the atomic structure in its macroquantised state, namely your entire bodyform.

So you 'keep' your atomic structures, BUT the TRUE YOU (who uses the atomic structure as a house or dress or temple) becomes enabled to SYNERGIZE the macroquantum (you as a hologram) with the microquantums (the atoms and subatoms also as hol
    ograms, but of the entire universe).

As ex-baptist this might now make some sense to you: 1Corinthians.15:

I'll intersperse the Quantum Physics contained in the words of Paul with the scriptural CODE:

35But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?The body of the dead will NOT resurrect in flesh and bone (spiritual archetype in Ecclesiastes in the' valley of the bones') - but the bones (atoms) CAN become a form opf skeletal basis for the new body.

36Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:
    You MUST be REBORN as April in a NEW body should you like to keep the present one in a 'quickening' -this is the quantum micro-macro synergy in the holographic universe.

37And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain:

The present April, getting older (because of somatic cellular telomere depletion in cellular mitosis and DNA blockages between dimensional genomatic induction) and expecting to physically 'die' in say 50 years; IS presently LIKE A SEED for the 'potential future body.

38But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.

April, AS the ambassadora for the Body of God's Wife, namely the PHYSICAL UNIVERSE as the template for April's miniaturization harbours a 'SOUL' as part of God's Image in 'his' wife the universe. So April's Soul is the BELOVED of GOD and he has pleased himself in giving HER the body she has, SUBJECT to her self-consciousness as to what SHE is, namely the wife of God in miniaturization of the hologram.

39All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

This 'fleshiness' DEFINES the graduation of the 'souls' in the physical manifestation of consciousness -determined by natural selective evolution Darwinian style, but with Epigenetic (read Lamarckian) overtures of environmental adaptations.

40There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
    The 'glories' here are a reference to to manifestation of the Universal Consciousness of God, say as defined in previous posts. A star has an enormous 'space consciousness' due to the volume of space it occupies, a planet has less so and a moon lesser, but more than a country landmass etc.

Then of course, the solar consciousness becomes a BASE-Consciousness INTERACTING with the cosmic environment, say the solar wind. This is HOW LIFE forms in solar systems.

The communication between star and planets becomes energy exchange and the 'solar base consciousness' 'enriches' and supports the planetary evolutionary cycles on all levels.

Many levels are mineral and crystalline and gaseous; some are able to manifest aquatic environments as the prerequisite for biovital lifeforms and so on.

41There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

As in the above. Paul was a suave and clever gnostic, who understood the Gospels of John and Thomas in their archetypical and NOT historical agendas.

42So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
    This is the Quantum Immortality in the quantum relativistic holographic sense.

The 'decaying bodyforms' of the blocked superDNA expression and the telomerase depletion are the corruption; whilst the baseperfect DNA encoding of the synergized bodies is the incorruption.

43It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
    Every baby that is born presently is 'born to die'. The soul assumes the bodyform KNOWING from where it came, that this cycle of the damned graves CAN be circumvented. The weakness and dependencies of babies are meant to 'mirror' the weakness of the human condition. One must 'overcome' the world of the 'bodies destined for the tomb or the fire' to 'inherit' the resurrection.

44It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
    The natural body is the biological synthesis of parental sexual chromosomes, then triggering the biochemical DNA-encodings.

The spiritual body is the 'shadow body' of the soul growing, developing and evolving WITH the biochemical body and the one which serves as the memory repository and the library for the human experience in 'the souls life' in the embodiment.

45And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Very short and succinctly; Jesus of Nazareth was the Quantum Physicist who solved the mysteries of the archetypes. Without himher NOONE will be able to attain those 'New Bodies'.

One word; skeptics beware - you are literally playing with your incarnational histories.

46Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
    The archetype was a normal human bodyform, housing the supreme wisdom of the gnosis and the insights, able to decipher Isaiah. Then he died in the body and had nowhere to go, because he had solved the 'Puzzle of God'; so he (as the soul of God) simply transformed his body in resonance with the Universe's collective superconsciousness (The physics is available in technical terms for this).

47The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.Jesus of Nazareth is in heaven=wavefunction of the entire universe now; but he is also within you, April as the Lover of your soul as she. But without listening to himher, many cannot believe that this is a fact of the Quantum Holofractal Cosmology.

48As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.

Earthy here is fundamental as the Particular (Individual) Part and also archetyped as the 'Hellish'; the heavenly is the Wavicular (Collective or Holistic) Part as expressed in the solution of the Schroedinger's Cat Paradox.

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
    The Soul within everyone IS an intimate part of God. As Man your soul is the Beloved of the 'Goddess' as the Quantum-SinkSource and as Woman your soul is the Beloved of 'God' as the Quantum-SourceSink. The quantum source is the vibratory microscaled part of the wave-particle duality of the Universe in toto and the quantum sink is the winded macroscaled part of the latter.

The micro indicates characteristic wormholes and the macro indicates the scale of galactic superclusters as gravitational limit in the cosmological principle and homogeneity and isotropy.

50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    You are born to die, UNTIL you GET IT - the quantum holographic Eucharist.

51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    The mystery is the metamorphosis of the old April into the new April by the 'power of God', which is the soul of April.

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    Well, that is the parousia, which is coming nearer as the message sent from the galactic center about 25,624 civil years ago and which will hit the center of the earth in about 3 years and then REFLECT and travel back at lightspeed to where it came from.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

It was done on April 1st, 31 AD to implement the universal archetype (for all cosmic civilisations not just the one on earth, but the latter is itself destined to become an archetype as a collective civilization -hard to believe at the moment I know) and it will happen again.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

I can't wait and hope to still be in my suffering abode, when the timeline ends.

John Shadow in the Cave of Plato

http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id174.html
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:22 am

My heart has been with you in a big way.....yet I had no idea why. Now I do. Just yesterday I was wondering where you were and feeling concerned. As Sanicle just said...Our hearts and prayers are with you as well.

Calling all friends for an immediate help 545811_373466049379835_1419308032_n

Whatever you choose...know you've always been and will always be the voice of balance and reason here.

Calling all friends for an immediate help Vintage-mudra-2
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:58 am

Special prayers
    & special smoke for you Dearest Mudra

was wondering why you seemed to be appearing within my dreams
    now, i know
    things are NOT the same without your energy here
    Get Well Soon
    Love, Susan
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:35 am

Dear lovely, gentle and big heart Mudra,
    you are in my prayers sister

please check your PM. I know somebody who helped many.
    Get well soon Dear Sister!!!
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

As others have stated, I have been thinking of you these last few days, feeling some concern without knowing why. As Brook says, my heart has been with you.

Calling all friends for an immediate help 23965_487387217950411_1157706024_n
    sunflower
    sunflower

Post  sunflower Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Dear Mudra, prayers, love and healing intentions winging your way...Your presence on The Mists bring comfort and inspiration to many, myself included. God bless.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Dearest Mudra, I am with you, thinking of you always, wishing you whatever you need at the moment.
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:39 pm

I was called back here today.
    I am Myself trying to fight off a bug of huge proportions.
    But never mind.
    With intent and love I send whatever I can to You Mudra.

Hobbit
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:52 pm

Calling all friends for an immediate help G_875342712
    John 14
    King James Version (KJV)

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

Be well Mudra, the comforter is with you.
    Much love, Raven

Calling all friends for an immediate help Jude

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 pm

Dear Mudra,

ALL is with you...

The peace of universal understanding,
    and the peace of mankind,
    The peace of Universal Collective Awareness,
    The peace of GAL,
    The peace of SOL,
    The peace of GAIA,
    The peace of AEON,
    The peace within,
    The love of UNITAS,
    And the life force of CORPUS,
    Be upon each window,
    upon each door,
    Upon each hole that lets in light,
    Upon the four corners of my house,
    Upon the four corners of my bed,
    Upon each thing my eye takes in,
    Upon each thing my mouth takes in,
    Upon my body that is of earth,
    And upon my mind which is eternal.
    So let it be.

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Mudra dear, in the last few years you shared with us your precious and wonderful energies...which are now all comming back to you to heal your temple again.

I'm sending you my strongest healing light, coped with hope you will accept it soon enough

Mall...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Dearest Hobbit,

All of us here at Mists also send you healing energy and hope you recover quickly. With love and affection. Carol

Calling all friends for an immediate help Healing_hands_blue

Calling all friends for an immediate help Healing-hands-325px
    VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcJxZ3U_dxg
    BODY REPAIR - HEALING SOLFGEGGIO FREQUENCIES

528Hz The Miracle DNA Repair Frequency Meditation Solfeggio Tone New 2012
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLrJ6xqUwTo

528 Hz Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    biophiliac
    biophiliac

Calling all friends for an immediate help Empty Calling all friends for an immediate help

Post  biophiliac Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I don't post but read often - especially Mudra - a voice of graciousness and reason. Am sending prayers & healing for you.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:57 pm

Calling all friends for an immediate help Meditation

My dearest friends ,

I was far from expecting that such a thread was waiting for me in the Mists.
    Beren,sweet soul, thank you for starting it but don't panic I am still of this world :)

What a warm feeling though to see you all gathered in communion of Heart
    to hold me in the Love flow .
    I am deeply touched by everyone’s kindness and compassion.

The life force was leaving me lately . A feeling I had never experienced before and yet so real . As if someone was ready to greet me on the other side of the veil and was gently kissing my soul . Nothing frightening … something very sweet.

At the same time my body was experiencing extreme discomfort and pains that started way back in september and would haunt me every night . Only this time I knew I could’nt overcome them by my own anylonger.
    This led me to the emergency ward in the hospital where I received a battery of check ups for a couple of days and finally a surgical intervention on my kidney.

At the moment I am feeling much better .
    The life force has definitely returned :)

More check ups await me this week to determine the exact nature of my ill .

One day at a time for me Wink

In the meantime I am very peacefull .
    Come what may I’ll embrace it.

Life is beyond life and death.
    Life is Love.
    Love is You – Love is me – Love is us .

You are in my Heart .
    Thank you for being YOU.
    I deeply Love you all.

And Hobbit blessings to you my friend.
    Hope you find that extra light within to help you
    move smoothly to the next level.

The Karen

mudra
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Inés,

Stop your moaning girl just trying to get out of the 2012 siht. Belgians are a lazy lot, always laying about.

I suppose with a heart that you've got it would be a case of letting love rule.

I Love You ma belle.

Lawless
    t
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Mudra,

I am glad that help came. That was my aim here. Real time aid so whatever happens that you know and feel that you`re being loved.

Whether you stay or go, it doesn`t matter.
    What matters is the essence which is Love.

It`s a bonding thing for all of us to support one another in order to give and receive, in order to Be.

I didn`t do this things before on forums but I felt it was time. For your aid.
    I silently supported many souls in trouble and they know this.
    Sometimes it takes more clear action and this is a new thing to me aswell.

"Where there are two or more in my name- I am there with you"

These words from Christ were never been more clear.

Important thing is to never forget that despite our immortal soul up there , here and now we feel every bit of negativeness connected with this body.

As long you`re here with us in body I send you the support to ease your pain.

Bless you dear.

Beren

Spiritual
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Calling all friends for an immediate help Empty Calling All Friends For An Immediate Help

Post  Jenetta Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Mudra you passed through my thoughts at a time this past week...felt something was troubling you. I also missed your presence on the forum although logically thought you were boning up psychically for the event/transition. Now I know your health has been suffering. I guess this is logical too as humanity is at its lowest ebb before the return to our true home. Your gentle spirit is undergoing a lot of bruises to shield the rest of us...yes? I am glad your life force is returning to you. We need you here on the forum.

Calling all friends for an immediate help 719788Calling all friends for an immediate help 543611Calling all friends for an immediate help 719788Calling all friends for an immediate help 543611
    hobbit
    hobbit

Post  hobbit Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 am

Carol,
    Thank You.
    I am fully expecting the unexpected, so I fear nothing.
    I will be fine.
    I am focussed for now on helping Mudra.

The times they are a changin.
    And they sure are with what I detect.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P3EJBq2yLg

Those most in tune ,cannot but help to hear best?
    hobbit

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:16 pm

Dearest Mudra

My best wishes to you my dear and sorry to hear of your troubles.
    With so much energy sent your way, I hope you a speedy recovery.
    JT
    Love heals all.

Seasons greetings to you New Year
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:23 pm

My Thoughts and Intentions are with You and directed towards Your speedy recovery My Dear Sister...

Much Love to You in this...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:00 pm

mudra,

Glad you have rallied and are on the mend...

This place would not the be the same without you....

Hadriel

Sincerely,

C1

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 am