tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911

MartinTimothy
    MartinTimothy

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 Empty A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911

Post  MartinTimothy Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:21 am

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 E03b93f3f0f8
    http://disclose.tv/viewVideo.php?video_id=44286

The missile strike is at 1 minute 09 seconds of the above 3m 42s video, which also has footage of a cruise missile in American Airlines livery being loaded onto a B52 Bomber, another version of the same photo without the AA paint, turned up in a 2003 Joe Vialls story titled .. CIA False Flag Attack on Kuwaiti Shopping Mall http://groups.yahoo.com/group/shqiperia/message/8553

The bystander's eyes in the shot at left have been blacked over proving the photo has been shopped, however it could have been done to confuse the fact that the AA paint has been shopped out of the shot at right. The actual missile that hit the building had a pointier nose than the one above, which does however illustrate that "they," have no qualms about disguising attack drones and missiles, as civilian aircraft!
    A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 5dbc426c4403
    Looks like the cruiser had a device that homed in on the laser spot!

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 42850f6b9228

The highlighted object in the image at right, which is the first frame in the only officially released footage of the Pentagon strike, resembles the nosecone on the cruiser and the streaking object in the moving video above!
    A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 A7d6e3963bed A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 IyNnYVFBxZXJZ
    Pentacon.com

It seems the plane climbing above the Pentagon, either launched the missile, or flew directly over it to disguise its approach, the cruise missile on the test range has an identical blast signature.

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 6ac03f32577b A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 7b681e8b94e1

Above N644AA2 Flght 77, the aircraft "they" say struck the building, Right, From Pentacon.com a computer animation of the flyover compiled from the testimony of numerous eye witnesses.

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 6bdfbe7c1f24
    Pentacon.com

At left above, the latest mystery plane, it is thought to be the same aircraft seen climbing over the Pentagon during its approach, the previous mystery plane pictured over the White House at 9:44 am on 11 September 2001, was a highly modified E-4B Boeing 747, operated by the National Airborne Operations Center.

Video File..

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 Aa332ff786fa
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daNr_TrBw6E

Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, former head of all intelligence says: "I do know that the Pentagon was not hit by an aircraft, no way, the press is saying what they have been told to say, the stories about 9/11 are false."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcWT2lQszEE
    Only minutes after the strike, a television reporter says there is nothing to indicate a plane struck the Pentagon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWj-dUOWNzI
    Reporter says a cruise missile struck the building!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUmr9dFbf2c
    911 Commission member says missile strike, then quickly corrects himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld7fn2qykv4
    This video shows no plane impact accompanied the explosion!
    A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 03436b1b5b43

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/an

Few weapons are capable of penetrating the amount of reinforced concrete seen in the Pentagon attack, this brilliant white fireball is typical of the plasma type reaction of a tactical "Bunker Busting" thermonuclear warhead.

Pentagon witnesses claim to have heard whooshes, smacks, etc..

Rick M, "we heard a sound like a missile,"

Joel Sucherman, "almost like a heat seeking missile was locked onto its target,"

Micheal DiPaula, "it sounded like a missile,"

Richard Benedetto, "sounded like an artillery shell,"

Tom Seibert, "sounded like a missile."
    A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 884785fab446

The diagram above, shows the thermonuclear warhead vaporized seven layers of especially reinforced concrete, before exiting on the inside of C Ring!

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/an]http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/an]http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/an

Professor David H. Edwards, "after I boarded the Orange Line [Metro Line] train, a young man and a young woman, both in their early twenties and wearing backpacks, burst into the subway car shouting and exhibiting extreme excitement and agitation.

They addressed the entire car, which was mostly empty except for me and perhaps three or four other men in suits. The young people yelled, "we were standing at the Pentagon Station, waiting for the train to come, and we saw a missile fly into the Pentagon! We saw it, we saw it!"

One of the men sitting closer to them must have asked for clarification, because they reiterated the same information several times, saying repeatedly, "a missile, we saw it, a missile, it flew right into the Pentagon, I can’t believe it.. now it’s on fire, there’s smoke!"

Lon Rains was convinced a missile hit the Pentagon by the way it sounded and how fast it flew in, he stated, "at that moment I heard a very loud, quick whooshing sound that began behind me and stopped suddenly in front of me and to my left, in fractions of a second I heard the impact and an explosion, the next thing I saw was the fireball, I was convinced it was a missile, it came in so fast it sounded nothing like an airplane.

In a Parade Magazine interview, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, made his infamous slip of the tongue, "here we’re talking about plastic knives, and using an American Airlines flight filed with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center.

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 2z9k2s5

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 9cec17e98d3f
    magamud
    magamud

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 Empty Re: A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911

Post  magamud Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 am

Thanks for the posts dude...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 Empty Re: A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank-you for the information. I had to stop looking at 9/11 a few years ago. I had to just move on. But perhaps I should take another look at it. Forgive me for saying this, but there is something addicting about studying conspiracy theories and horrific occurrences -- which can take over -- and change a person in negative ways. I have mixed feelings about the info-war and conspiracy-theories. I've tried to take a multidisciplinary and humorous approach to the madness -- with very mixed results. I'm on the verge of walking away from that activity (probably at the end of August). I've imagined thinking about all of this in a small office on the Moon!!! It places things in an entirely different light!! 9/11 seems to have been a very sophisticated -- yet incredibly sloppy affair. I suspect a somewhat out of control rogue-element of the secret-government -- but what do I know??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhy54eASzo This video shows a phenomenon which I previously noticed in video from another angle. It almost seemed as if 'something' 'wafted' into the tower -- without a plane OR a missile being present. What if we are dealing with a cruise-missile PLUS cloaking and/or holograms??!! What if we're dealing with Remotely-Controlled UFO's??!! What if 9/11 were so compartmentalized that very, very few knew what was REALLY going to happen?? What if one faction planned to simply slam planes (or missiles) into the towers -- and another faction planned to actually bring the towers down??!! Who knows much of anything for certain -- especially regarding history and various events??
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

A Cruise Missile Slammed into the Pentagon on 911 Empty Re: A Cruise Missile Slammed Into The Pentagon On 911

Post  Jenetta Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:11 pm

NSA Crime Spree Continues as 9/11 Unravels

by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert

UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that NSA Chieftain Keith Alexander illegally lobbied and blackmailed twelve (12) members of the U.S. Congress to stay at home and not participate in last week's Congressional vote dealing with the UN-Constitutional BushFRAUD era enacted Patriot Act (a modern day Nazi German Enabling Act).

Alexander violated federal law by using public funds to conduct his blackmail campaign, which is a clear violation of federal statutes. Alexander needs to be immediately arrested and prosecuted.

The NSA lobby efforts was assisted by criminal U.S. banking institutions: Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America.

All three of these criminal banks have access to secret NSA technology, which they use on their trading platforms to utilize a 7-second lead time in their proprietary trading involving worldwide financial markets.

Note: We should also mention that U.S. Speaker of the House John Boehner and Democratic House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi assisted the NSA and the crooked banks in their blackmail operation.

Both Boehner and Pelosi have made millions of dollars in crooked NSA insider trading.

Question: Wasn't it Bob Woodward, noted Watergate reporter and current editor of the Washington Post who once said "Follow the money."

We can now also divulge that Congressman Alan Grayson has been given evidence by journalist Glenn Greenwald (spokesman for NSA leaker Edward Snowden) fingering the NSA in compiling dossiers on all members of Congress, as well as members of the U.S. media.

These dossiers are now in possession of outlaw U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and alleged U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro (also subject to blackmail).

As we reported in our last intelligence briefing Obama is NOT in charge of anything. He is a crisis actor, celebrity President that takes his orders directly from the NSA, the large crooked U.S. banks, and the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate.

At this hour, daddy Bush (George Herbert Walker Bush), his son, year 2000 illegal occupant George W. Bush, Benghazi war criminal and former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, and crooked U.S. Attorney General (the late Marc Rich defense attorney) Eric Holder need to be arrested by the U.S. Military and impeachment proceedings against President Obama must take place immediately.

P.S. We can also report that Congressman Grayson is also in possession of new 9/11 evidence dealing with a mystery plane that flew over Washington D.C. on September 11, 2001.

Grayson's evidence starts with proof that the two American Airlines planes, Flight 11 and Flight 175, that allegedly flew in to the south and north towers of the New York City World Trade Center were without passengers or pilots and were guided into the towers by NSA remote-control.

We can now report that the actual American Airlines Flights 11 and 175 were flown and landed in the Canadian province of Nova Scotia.

American Airlines Flight 77 also landed in Nova Scotia, Canada.

It was a missile that hit the Pentagon on 9/11 helping destroy and incinerate records tied to the criminal Nazi Paperclip NSA.

American Airlines Flight 93 was shot down over Shankesville, Pennsylvania on the direct orders of Vice President Richard Cheney.

In closing, we can now divulge that the mystery plane flying over Washington D.C. on 9/11 was allowed to circle the U.S. capitol by then Vice President Richard Cheney who gave NORAD a "stand down" order on the early morning of 9/11.

The "stand down" order was given to disguise the 9/11 BLACK OP using U.S.-Canadian red-blue 9/11 war games as a cover for the 9/11 FALSE FLAG BLACK OP attacks on the United States.

We can now report that the mystery plane flying over Washington D.C. on 9/11 did have passengers and pilots with Barbara Olson as one of the passengers.

Note: Barbara Olson is the wife of Ted Olson who was U.S. Solicitor General on 9/11 and represented George W. BushFRAUD in the U.S. Supreme Court case Bush v Gore that helped cement the bribing of five (5) U.S. Supreme Court Justices and the installation of the Nazi German Paperclip illegal President George W. BushFRAUD.

There were ten (10) passengers on the mystery flight nine (9) of which were NSA employees plus Barbara Olson.

Congressman Grayson now has evidence showing that the famous phone call made by Barbara Olson to Ted Olson actually originated from the mystery flight and not from the alleged American Airlines Flight 77 originating from Dulles, Virginia.

Barbara Olson, after receiving plastic surgery, is now alive and well living in Stockholm, Sweden.

http://www.tomheneghanbriefings.com/NSA-Crime-Spree-Continues-As-911-Unravels__07-28-2013.html

(Personal Note): I find it incomprehensible and incredible that Canada was involved in this traitorous act to allow Flights 11, 175 and 77 to land in Nova Scotia. If the information here is truthful then I am ashamed of my country!

Post  Micjer Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:35 am

Unfortunately, some of your links are down. Great info though.

The old slight of hand trick at play. Watch the explosion and ignore plane leaving area.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:58 pm