tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
mudra
CetaceousOne
eleni
Carol
8 posters

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Empty Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:21 pm

Earlier this month, David Hambling wrote about one-time plans for a super-lux congressional bunker, a billion dollar bunker, and Finnish bunkers. So, why shouldn’t Hollywood stars have bunkers? At least one may be planning on it, according to reports:

Tom Cruise is planning to build a $10 million bunker underneath his Colorado mansion in preparation for the end of the world, according to a bizarre new report. The Top Gun star and Scientology nut is said to be taking the costly precaution in order to out-smart an evil intergalactic ruler called Xenu who, he believes, will attack Earth. A source told Star magazine: "Tom is planning to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride. It will have a state of the art air purification system and will be large enough with enough equipment and supplies for at least ten people to survive for years. That’s not crazy or anything.

Colorado Estate. http://www.celebitchy.com/6163/tom_cruise_builds_10_million_underground_bunker_to_prepare_for_end_of_the_world/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eleni
    eleni

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Empty Re: Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado

Post  eleni Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

If my 2nd ex's $$$ c0mes thr0ugh- I'm g0nna bui1d 0ne t00 a1th0ugh I'd 1ike t0 1ive a bit further away fr0m DIA- Pag0sa Springs area is nice!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Empty Re: Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado

Post  Carol Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 pm

Pagosa Springs. Paola is in the Denver area but out and away from everything.
    Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado 01m
    Pretty. Nice location Eleni

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 am

I visited Pagosa Springs summer of 2009.

Diana Luppi, The author of E.T. 101 lives there.

It seemed really nice, in the summer anyway.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 am

Glad he can afford to build some safe place but to shelter 10 people only that is what is shocking to me .
    If I had the money I would build an hospital ... We will need plenty of those in the near future and gather food and supplies for many.

Love from me
    mudra

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:48 am

mudra wrote:Glad he can afford to build some safe place but to shelter 10 people only that is what is shocking to me .
    If I had the money I would build an hospital ... We will need plenty of those in the near future and gather food and supplies for many.

Love from me
    mudra

RIGHT ON MUDRA!!! SHOCKING INDEED...

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado 129150909465025083
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:44 am

Yeah, well We know Ole Tom isn't telling All He knows about a great deal of things...

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Tom_Cruise

Blink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:50 am

lol merc
    Who would want to spend any ammount of time locked underground with a scientologist anyway. A selfish one at that.
    Hes probably got it filled full of e meters and rubbish 1950s science fiction books about thetans and super volcanoes. dear oh dear.
    Going underground isnt going to help anybody. Silly bastards.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:29 pm

What would it be like to live in an underground base or city, with Reptilians, Greys, Hybrids, Dracs, Jesuits, Alphabet Agents, Nazis, Masons, Magicians, and Delta Force Soldiers? Is this even a good thing to think about? There may be a very strange world down under. Would this necessarily be a bad or evil world? I keep thinking that it would be cool to live in an old decomissioned missile silo. This would sure help one imagine what it would be like to live in the hypothetical, highly-classified environment described above. I suspect that there might be several factions of underground civilizations. It's not really fun to think about this - but I feel compelled to do so. But as I do so - I feel myself sinking lower and lower. I don't recommend this mental exercise in futility - but someone might find comfort in the fact that another individual is trying to think way, way outside of the box. Misery loves company - and the company loves misery. I have to dream about the highly classified realm - because dreaming is as close as I will ever get to actually experiencing any of it. The price of admission is undoubtedly very, very expensive. But I do think that the general public should start considering as many possibilities as possible, in a calm and quiet manner. I have decided to do nothing more, and nothing less, than what I'm doing right now - regardless of where my passive, pseudo-intellectual research and speculation leads me. I'll just keep blurting out my little brainstorms, on this little forum. If this one ever gets shut down, I'll just post on another one. If the whole internet gets shut down - I'll just read books and review what I have saved in my word processor. If an agent comes to take me away - I will go without a fuss. I'll continue to be an internet smart@$$, but I don't ever want to physically fight with anyone. My dreamworld is really a nightmare in many ways. I really and truly keep trying to stop posting. I think about angelic and demonic realms, star wars, nuclear war, chemical and biological warfare, Armageddon, Hybrid v Human race wars, enslavement, extermination, riding on mag-lev trains, 'flying' in UFO's, living on Phobos, facing the Creator God of the Universe, interviewing Amen Ra, meeting the Queen of Heaven, arguing with Jesuits, swearing at Raven, and on and on and on into the night. The thing I want to keep emphasizing is that I feel absolutely no hatred or animosity toward anyone - human or otherwise. I am motivated by curiosity, and by the desire to help clean-up the mess which everyone seems to be in. Hell - if everything goes up in smoke - so do I. I have gone on record, saying that a world human population of four billion (two billion surface dwellers, and two billion sub-surface dwellers) - and four billion humans living throughout the rest of the solar system - would be optimal. What do you think about this? If this were the plan - there would be no need for an extermination event of any kind - would there? Responsible Reproduction is a good thing. Eugenics and Exterminations are bad things. Any questions?
    Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado AF-G-O-999-99-ZZ-00002_AtlasF_Color_SiloLayoutTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Silo-homeTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Missile-silo-architectural-drawingTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado SiloTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado 3436899309_a515ef58ddTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Control1

Have things gone too far wrong for the world to be saved? Would the end of the world be an act of mercy? Do we need to be put out of our misery? The more I try to conceptually save the world - the more miserable I become. I would really like to see things work out well for everyone - but I'm really not seeing myself being a part of a bright future here. I'm feeling like I don't really belong here. Mission Not Accomplished. Not yet, anyway. Have there been any sci-fi movies or sci-fi series which were completely positive? I like the idea of futuristic sci-fi which is completely idealistic. Why is there always chasing and killing? I've been saying lately that I would hang out for a couple of months with Dracs and Greys on Phobos, if and only if, they wouldn't hurt me, abduct me, experiment on me, or mess with my mind or soul in any way, shape, or form. Strange appearance or behavior (to me) would be of interest, rather than prompting my ridicule or condemnation. What is the definition of 'regressive'? Sometimes I think that humanity is 'regressive'. I'm not all that happy with the human race right now. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really terrestrial human. I feel as though my body and soul are mismatched, and that I'm living on the wrong planet. Once again, I would like to see this solar system become a paradise for everyone - but this probably wouldn't include out of control technology and materialism. Life might need to be quite simple - with more pure science than applied science. I'd still like to try living in an old decommissioned missile silo - complete with an old (or entry-level) Cray supercomputer, an observatory, and an electric car. Then I could take my solar system sci-fi fantasy to the next level - down. But then I might need a maid to tidy things up! You spooks know what I'm talking about! 1. http://www.missilebases.com/properties 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RnQuDvvg6M 3. http://investors.cray.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=98390&p=irol-newsArticle&ID=1308290&highlight
    Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado SCWOct09Desktop4Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Worlds-end-final-2Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Wiro_star_observatory_1000_344Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Ev1-plugged-in-electric-car-234Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Maid

I just thought that it would be cool to imagine living on Phobos for a couple of months - and using that as a frame of reference. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_(moon) In other words - I would imagine that I was on Phobos 24/7 for 60 days. I'm frankly not going to spend a lot of time thinking about much beyond this solar system. I really want to have a well-rounded solar system view of things. It might be interesting to imagine living on Phobos, in a subsurface base with a dozen Annunaki, a dozen Greys, and a dozen Dracs!!! They'd probably have me over for dinner. (see the last picture) I know I don't know what the hell I'm talking about - but this might cause one to really look at the solar system in a very different way. I am trying to nurture a Solar System View - rather than a World View. I don't think I'll ever be really friendly - or really hostile - with anyone - regardless of who they are - human or otherwise. I want to really try to be detached and neutral - for the rest of my life. I'd love to travel the world - and the solar system - meeting with various groups - human and otherwise - to try to help turn this war-zone into a paradise. If I'm not going to go to heaven - I will try to bring heaven to this solar system. World Without War. Amen.

Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Phobos+Mars+stars+finalTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Phobos1Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Phobos_marsTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado LifeOnMarsBARC_468x290Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Phobos-inside-coleTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado DracTom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado 12250499Tom Cruise’s $10M Survival Bunker in Colorado Alien20feast
    EAT AT ELITES: WHERE THE ELITES WITH GOOD TASTE SERVE THE ALIENS THE ELITES WHO TASTE GOOD

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:27 am