tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Dolphin totals surfer: Teen slammed by wave-catching bottlenose

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Dolphin totals surfer: Teen slammed by wave-catching bottlenose  Empty Dolphin totals surfer: Teen slammed by wave-catching bottlenose

Post  Carol Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Dolphin totals surfer: Teen slammed by wave-catching bottlenose  57e6bf7ac46188ba3e8b463a
    Dolphin totals surfer: Teen slammed by wave-catching bottlenose

Like Free Willy gone wrong, one Aussie teenager had a lucky escape after a dolphin dived from a wave but instead of jumping over him, it crashed into the surfer, smashing his surfboard in the process. Jed Gradisen, 13, was hitting the waves in Kalbarri, Western Australia, when the dolphin decided to get in on the action, with the teen given only mere seconds to react.

“Oh my god, they were coming straight for me, so I tried to get out of the way and it jumped straight into me,” Jed said.

The teenager’s father, Andrew, was filming his son at the time and captured the moment the dolphin is seen smashing into his son. Although the dolphin landed on Jed’s shoulder and half of his back, the teenager wasn’t injured in the incident, only feeling a little sore in the few days that followed.

The teen doesn’t think the dolphin was out to attack him, saying it was “probably an accident” as the dolphin appeared “shocked” and “amazed” at what happened.  

VIDEO at link: https://www.rt.com/viral/360518-dolphin-crashes-into-surfer/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:36 am