tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:39 pm

UFO2

From ~ Up at the Ranch ...

Note ~ James did this interview earlier today ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5SHwoNv2A&feature=uploademail

Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Hope you enjoy this Gio:

This new documentary explores the secrecy surrounding the greatest cover-up of all time, presenting an overview of the UFO phenomenon, aliens, abductions, disclosure, and hyperdimensional realities

[youtube]<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/b-lSVlEPuo0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/b-lSVlEPuo0?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>[/youtube]

As Above So Below
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:17 pm

UFO2

Thanks Jenneta ~ i will check it out Thubs Up

from ~ Up at the Ranch

James asked me to remind everyone here of his weekly BBS Radio Show ~ "As you Wish"
    Note ~ i believe he's must of reached the bottom of his guest wish list this week ~ cos his only guest tonight ~ is some dude who calls himself giovonni scratch

Note show time 8PM till 10PM ~ Pacific Standard Time (4AM - 6AM GMT ~Greenwich time)

Here's the link to BBS Station One:
    http://www.bbsradio.com/bbs_talk_radio_station1.php
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm

giovonni wrote: UFO2

From ~ Up at the Ranch ...

Note ~ James did this interview earlier today ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz5SHwoNv2A&feature=uploademail

Hey Giovonni! Just had to say that this interview is great and I agree with many of the things that James says! Incuding feeling the major burst of energy... like this morning I thought i was gonna bust out into flames :) I sure can feel these changes happening to the matrix. I also liked his statement about time is not speeding up...creation is! Just awesome and very well said! Thank you! Would love to come visit ya at the ECETI ranch some day lol maybe once i get my star cruiser UFO2

Still just listening here...some very disturbing comments about Monsanto buying Blackwater...and the population control through vaccines and GMO eugenics programs! Hmmmmm....THIS MUST STOP!!!

I do hope that Stephens disclosure gains some momentum but good luck dealing with the government lol...at least he is trying and working hard! Double Thumbs Up

Peace JT! Ancient Alien - Disclosure and Exposure!!! Big Grin 2
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 pm

Greetings ... Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0128-hi

from ~ Up at the Ranch

i was planning on heading back Seattle way this morning...

Then all this began to happen.... Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Smow
    and there has been a lot more falling since...

James suggested i stay a few more days ...
    i think am staying Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0138-thinking

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 428758_314669795261582_100001556913726_855759_1049682157_n
    James main house ~

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 425911_314667811928447_100001556913726_855752_1012366414_n

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 427603_314668941928334_100001556913726_855756_1637165595_n
    The Fairy Pond ~ earlier this morning ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 426287_314671638594731_100001556913726_855761_1572022928_n
    Son~ earlier today before departing for Hawaii ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 429479_314668335261728_100001556913726_855753_1194681860_n
    The Eceti ranch guest house.

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 424024_314672928594602_100001556913726_855762_1691524499_n
    me ~ happy !

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:11 pm

The snow is so lovely . It did'nt want to let you go .
    Seeing that beautifull smile Gio on your face makes me think it's rather a blessing.
    Spiritual

Much Love for You
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you Gio for lovely pictures. It is so beautiful there, though here we are getting ready for spring...
    It is so nice to see your happy face. I smiled back at you....you emanate such positive energy... sunny
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:10 pm

Thanks Mudra & Burgundia I love you

Note ~ i post the last pic only to convey to all my love to all here Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0144-nod

Even though we had a snow event up here today ... James took us all over to the local Trout Lake Inn for Taco Monday... it was great fun ~ Note the inn is over a hundred and twenty years old and is a favorite for the locals up here... While there the young women who owns and runs the inn came over and thanked James for doing a major clearing recently... Apparently she was having lots of entity (ghost) problems.

This past week has been amazing but also challenging... lots of heightened activity ... With extremely strong incoming energies (CME's) that have allowed and brought forth contacts with celestial friends for myself, while Jana has been having extraordinary experiences with the local fairy community. Though i like sharing my experiences and contacts here, i also realize it might be difficult for some visiting this thread to buy into.... Still these occurrences are very real for me and many others who have visited the ranch property. You can either call me lucky or crazy ... But it really doesn't matter to me ... Cos in my minds eye the dimensional veils are quite obviously beginning to fade fast.

Blessings Love ~ Gio
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Empty Up At The Ranch

Post  Jenetta Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Lovely pics Gio...I think your both lucky and crazy...having celestial friends makes life doubly interesting.

As Above So Below
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:06 am

I would love to hear more details Gio. cheers And as regards the doubters, I think the more evidence that's out there of what people experience the more the doubters would have to reconsider their views.

And yes, great photos. Lovely to see your smiling face. I love you
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:37 pm

UFO2

Greetings ...

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments ~
    i have always felt very lucky to be connected to my brethren here in the Mist Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0144-nod

Note ~ i back home from my visit at the ranch, but i will hopefully be back down there again soon for the upcoming season cheers

Here's a very recent interview from Red Ice Radio with James ...

recorded last last week while i was there ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThYkpsJkI9CHWQuxElkH-42tijEgwGqPkd3JX4qIGIBoSo2yMU

James Gilliland - Hour 1 - The Collapsing Empire & ET

March 11, 2012

Listen here:
    http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/03/RIR-120311.php

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Thanks Gio for the updates.

Listening to link now.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Greetings ...

Greetings ...

For your weekend ... some listening entertainment from
    CoasttoCoastAM

Solar Killshots & ET Intervention ~ 03-15-12
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Major Ed Dames, Raymond Wiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzqaxupXlE&feature=uploademail

Descriptive:

News segment guests: Mitch Battros, Craig Hulet, Catherine Austin Fitts, Fred Guentert

Georgia Guidestones

First hour guest, historian and broadcaster Raymond Wiley discussed the Georgia Guidestones, a massive granite monument built in a remote part of northeast Georgia in 1980. " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"There's a lot of mystery and controversy surrounding both the unknown identity of the creator of the stones, as well as the 10 precepts or guidelines that are etched into the stones," he noted, particularly the one that says to keep the human population under 500 million. He suggested that the Guidestones, which are inscribed in a variety of languages, serve as a kind of Rosetta stone for people in the future, as though they are recovering from a catastrophe.

Then ...

Remote viewing teacher Ed Dames presented his latest insights and predictions on such subjects as 'Solar Killshot' safe havens, ongoing extraterrestrial intervention, the Fukushima disaster, and war with Iran. We're not just going to be hit by just one mega solar flare, but a series of them over time (perhaps over a 1-2 year period), "that's going to turn Earth into a veritable X-ray & proton rotisserie," he said. Locations in the southern hemisphere, such as in Australia and Africa will have few survival zones, though Christchurch, New Zealand is one possible sanctuary, he said. If you aren't in a safe haven, then living underground to avoid the high winds and dark skies, is your best option, he added.

One bright spot is that there will be ET intervention to help us to rebuild after the solar calamity, he shared. In fact, ETs have already intervened to stop WWIII several times, he claimed. Non-terrestrial humans who have a base here on Earth, have generated glowing plasma balls to stop nuclear activity, Dames continued. He
    also foresees a global pandemic that will be a combination of bird and swine flu, as well as worldwide financial collapse triggered by Japan's economy suddenly failing.

Dames, who previously predicted a large quake in Japan a number of years before the Fukushima incident (view related video), said there will be 50,000-80,000 deaths from cancers associated with the nuclear plant fallout, with children being articularly susceptible. He sees America getting drawn into a war or military activity against Iran, which in turn will cause China to coax North Korea to start a confrontation, while the US is vulnerable.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:34 pm

UFO2

From my Friend ~ Chern Freely ~

From the outside looking in ... Something to ponder ... scratch

An inquisitive alien visits the planet to check on our progress as a species, and gets into a conversation with the first person he meets.
    The alien discovers that we live under the rule of a thing called "government", and wants to understand more about what "government" is ...
    what it does, and why it exists...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUS1m5MSt9k
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:43 pm

Gio ,

just want to thank you for this thread and your video adds all the time.
    It`s valuable contribution man!

Very Happy

Be well always!

Beren
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:15 pm

Beren wrote:Gio ,

just want to thank you for this thread and your video adds all the time.
    It`s valuable contribution man!

Very Happy

Be well always!

Beren

Thank you my Friend

Your praise warms my heart I love you Gio
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:57 am

Greetings ...

It is becoming quite apparent to me that ever time i visit the Eceti Ranch, i have a contact (download) from various celestial brethren who's energies are connected there... Note ~ When i first started this thread (going on now) two years ago, the entity Cazekiel was quite prominent in my first interactions there. Since then though - others have also begun contact with me and have continued to guide and steer me in my personal mission upon this planet...

Today i was prompted (again) to re post a message (an excerpt) from "Reunion with Source" ... first received and written by James ~ from Cazekiel ~ now over thirty years ago...

It still holds great resonance with me and hopefully for all here as well ...

The Healing & Destiny of Earth

There is a cosmic event occurring throughout the universe. It is a quantum leap, or shift, into the next phase. Earth and all of its inhabitants are being vibrationally lifted. Earth will eventually come into alignment and take its place in a federation of planets interacting with civilizations that reside upon them. This will include other planes and dimensions as well. The veils are being lifted, the clouds are dispersing, and humanity will soon come to realize it is not alone in the universe.

Jesus is presiding over this event, for he has earned the position due to his great love, compassion and service to humanity. The Earth is divided into four quadrants. There are four omnipresent masters presiding over each of these quadrants under the direction of Jesus. They are known throughout the universe as Androomedans. To humanity, they are known as Archangels. Michael, Gabriel, Uriel, Raphael and a host of other Andromedans, along with legions, are part of this endeavor. The legions consist of other spiritually and technologically advanced civilizations. The people from the Pleiade, Orion, and those based within Earth (a book in itself) are all working together as part of this endeavor.

The pure unconditional love and joy of God is being channeled spiritually and technologically upon Earth, raising all that is lower frequency or vibration. All lower vibrational attitudes and emotions, their physical manifestations, and all wrong conclusions from past experience are in the process of being vibrationally lifted and healed. There has been a band of energy placed around the entire planet that is a great amplifier. It is creating polarities of fear and joy. People are choosing the polarity they desire to be the manifesting force behind creation. In other words, things are going to be a little chaotic for awhile. It is the sword before the peace. The destiny of Earth is to be a reflection of loving, joyous Gods that reside upon her. This reflection is also to be an example of a civilization that loves God with all its heart, honors each individual as a unique expression of God, including self, and reverently cherishes the God in all life. This will give you an indicator as to where changes are necessary, the extreme of such changes, and what you can do to flow with these changes.

This lifting is occurring within the mental, emotional and physical bodies. The Earth body is also a part of this process, and she, too, is on the move in her healing and cleansing process. The collective consciousness, as well as the astral cloud surrounding the Earth (which contains lower vibrational discarnate spirits, negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts), is also in the process of being healed and lifted. There is no rock being left unturned. It is a gift. It would be wise not to resist it, but to flow with it and make any necessary changes within yourself, your job and your environment. It is an answer to a prayer of billions, seen and unseen. It is cyclic in nature and exponential in its intensity.

By James Gilliland
    http://www.eceti.org/

Up At The Ranch - Page 31 9780965871310
    http://www.eceti.org/Eceti-Store/Eceti.Store.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 pm

UFO2

Greetings ...

Will share this here ...

From my fellow Ecetians ~ Tom and his lovely mate ~ Elizabeth

Elizabeth and I (Tom) from The Hundredth Monkey Radio had a chance while in Los Angeles last week for work, to sit down with Bradley Lockerman over dinner for a short chat. During our conversation Bradley explained to me how the electrons travel through the SEG and I GOT IT!!!!
    Please share this video and come visit us at http://www.thehundredthmonkeyradio.com and http://www.johnsearlstory.com
    We are moving into a new area for mankind and finding a sustainable form of energy is essential. This is, In my opinion, The best option I have seen so far for a technology to usher in our independence from the petroleum based system we currently find ourselves in.
    I strongly suggest everyone watch the documentary Bradley has created that shares John Searls story, The John Searl Story, http://www.johnsearlstory.com This documentary will inform you and open your eyes to the real chance we have of breaking out of the "box"

Also please listen to The Hundredth Monkey Radio Interview we did with Professor John Searl and Bradley Lockerman on March 18 2012 located at http://thehundredthmonkeyradio.com/professor-john-searl--bradley-lockerman.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2lVQkIUULE&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:02 pm

UFO2

This comes via our Friend ~ Ash ~ aka ~ Luminari Up At The Ranch - Page 31 114-63
    who i feel is quit adeptly knowledgeable into this subject matter Thubs Up

from August 25th 2010 ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQJSD7kLnn4

For those interested the book is definitely a good read ...
    http://ufosontherecord.com/

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:14 pm

UFO2

Greetings ...

Some recent samplings from James newsletter ...

"Sun Activity"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shAcp1rahdg

" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Restoring the Republic"

The Republic Has Been Restored!
    The Freedom of America and her Free States is Here ...
    Read more - http://www.republicfortheunitedstates.org/

"Dolphin Rescue"

A dramatic video showing 30 beached dolphins being rescued by beachgoers in Brazil has become an internet sensation.

The video shows dolphins appearing out of nowhere and suddenly beaching en masse on the Rio de Janeiro state coastline. They were apparently caught in a strong ocean current.

Stunned beachgoers in swimming trunks at first look on as the dolphins high-pitched squeals are heard. But within seconds, people quickly race into the surf to help the dolphins.

Dozens of people are seen swimming into the ocean and dragging the mammals by their tails in an effort to them back into deeper waters. And the effort this past Monday was successful. After all the dolphins were rescued, the crowd of dolphin-savers and onlookers broke into cheers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhjm25yAHD8

"UFO Rainier Washington"

UFO spotted in Rainier, WA

Saturday, Mar 17 at 11:58 AM

We were able to capture these photos of an unexplained craft in the sky over the top of our Yelm/Rainier, WA home. It was moving very fast, and disappeared after the last photo.

These photos are untouched and raw, just as snapped a couple of weeks ago. Perhaps this explains the round white circles we had found in the snow with no footprints around them. Or, perhaps someone has a guess as to what this strange night sky object could be. If it is a space craft, I would have never guessed that it could be that beautiful color.
    Source: http://www.komonews.com/younews/143054396.html

Photos: Check these out !
    http://www.komonews.com/younews/143054396.html?img=3&mg=t

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:54 pm

I don't know about that being a fleet as one would think the objects would be uniform if it were ships. What I do think is that what is visible are "anomalies inherrent in CCD imaging. The anomalies are much more pronounced outside the protection of the Earth's magnetosphere and especially for a device directed at the sun. All we are seeing his is the impact of cosmic rays on the CCD pixels and the blooming that comes from this."

Furthermore, how would know these images are ships? Earth has been under bombardment from being in a solar magnetic storm where the current solar winds are still very high. There are other images from earlier soho images that are more in keeping with the UFO theory.

BTW, the dolphin story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting it gio. Flowers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Carol wrote:I don't know about that being a fleet as one would think the objects would be uniform if it were ships. What I do think is that what is visible are "anomalies inherrent in CCD imaging. The anomalies are much more pronounced outside the protection of the Earth's magnetosphere and especially for a device directed at the sun. All we are seeing his is the impact of cosmic rays on the CCD pixels and the blooming that comes from this."

Furthermore, how would know these images are ships? Earth has been under bombardment from being in a solar magnetic storm where the current solar winds are still very high. There are other images from earlier soho images that are more in keeping with the UFO theory.

BTW, the dolphin story brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for posting it gio. Flowers

Hi Carol Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0128-hi

i tend to agree with you on these so called "fleet images" around the sun ... though i truly believe there is much activity up there that probably goes totally unbeknownst to us down here on this planet ... and for me that's enough in knowing... For we all (here) have our own special purposeful work through our missions in just keeping ourselves grounded in holding our space during these magnificent moments in now cheers

Note~ i have watched James ~ often while he shares and post his newsletter links which (many) are forwarded to him via e-mails facebook etc... from his vast and diverse Eceti Ranch followers ~ If you could only see the ones he doesn't share Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0136-giggle

What did you think of that last item posted above with the local UFO pics from over here in Washington way ...very nice indeed ! Up At The Ranch - Page 31 Emoticon-0144-nod

Again ~ Thanks as always for all You do here Thubs Up
    Blessings Love ~ Gio
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Greetings ...

With the almost daily increases at the gas pumps everywhere lately ... Mad

thought i'd share this here with everyone.

Oil Wars ~ From CoastoCoast am 03-2012

James R. Norman argued that the U.S. and its allies use the price of oil as an economic weapon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAxkWS9bIYQ&feature=uploademail
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:56 am

I don't even want to watch this I'm so angry about how they gouge the consumer when the US has enough of its own oil to pay off all of the national debt and get rid of all income taxes for the next 200 years plus.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am

Carol wrote:I don't even want to watch this I'm so angry about how they gouge the consumer when the US has enough of its own oil to pay off all of the national debt and get rid of all income taxes for the next 200 years plus.

Oddly enough ~ Carol this (guy) James Norman ~ is an interesting listen on his views concerning geo-political strategies Thubs Up
    though i agree with you in regards to how we all are being used by these entities.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:26 pm