tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch Empty Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 am

Recently ~ my friend Carmen and i visited James Gilliland at his Eceti ranch ~ up at Trout Lake Washington ~ just below Mount Adam~

Up At The Ranch Attachment

This weekend (July 2-5, 2010) James and his friends are hosting a holiday conference up there~

Here's a sample of some of the wonderful and strange experiences one might have up there~
    i can tell you this~ James and others use lasers (sometimes) to spot
    objects in the star (filled) night sky, but these objects are quite real
    and are usually viewed nightly. We observed many military type planes
    chasing these objects (to no avail). The night vision binoculars truly
    aid (one) in distinguishing these phenomenal objects from natural
    (stars/planets) or regular satellite/ space shuttle ~ fare. The energy
    there is very strong (it is noted by all who visit). i also had an
    incredible personal experience (witnessed by 15 other people), but that
    will have to wait for another post.

here's a link to the Eceti web site;
    http://eceti.org/

please note ~ Up At The Ranch Icon_eek ~ we weren't disappointed ~thank you my friend~ hope to see you real
    soon!!
    Up At The Ranch Icon_cheers

We also visited the Lowell Observatory (home of the 1930 Pluto discovery) at Flagstaff Arizona, and also encountered similar observations~ Carmen spotted two tracking across the sky (i was also able to see and confirm them) at the facilities fantastic (clear) 7,200 feet elevation.

Last edited by giovonni on Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch Empty 2008 interview with James Gilliland

Post  giovonni Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 am

Note~ i am not trying to convince anyone here of these happenings~
    just sharing and reporting my own (very) similar observations and experiences with James at his ranch.
    mudra
    mudra

Up At The Ranch Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  mudra Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:18 am

Thank you Gio.
    Good to see you back my friend cheers

Love from me
    mudra

piltisfilps
    piltisfilps

Up At The Ranch Empty ETs and Ascended Masters posing for the camera at Eceti

Post  piltisfilps Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi, Gio
    Here's a compilation of pictures from the May Self Mastery Workshops at Eceti Ranch. The 'kitty' pics are a 6th dimensional feline human from Sirius named Cha. They're a very loving, holy, advanced race.

Also, at the end of the video is an appearance of a man just above the heads of the people on the viewing field. Possibly a holographic projection from a ship higher up?
    Thanks, Art

http://vimeo.com/13312758
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Hello piltisfilps... welcome I don't think we met before .
    That you for posting this video .
    It's with great joy I watched it.
    What an amazing place .
    Almost between two worlds.

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:35 pm

Thank you Gio for your report.. Up At The Ranch Icon_flower
    piltisfilps
    piltisfilps

Up At The Ranch Empty Here's the youtube version in two parts

Post  piltisfilps Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:47 pm

Thanks for the nice comments girls..

I'm a kitty person too!

Here's the video on youtube, with slight differences.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:04 pm

Last Friday evening~August the 13th~ i assisted James in setting up his night visual equipment for recording during the nightly sky-watch; note ~i left early that evening with a friend who needed to get home early! Blink

the following video (footage) is what was recorded during my unfortunate absence. Annoyed

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 pm

Greetings Everyone!

Here is a beautiful video created by my friend Son~ an excellent Kunlun instructor (teacher) and Eceti family member from~ 'up at the ranch'
    cheers

Part 1

Part 2

ink to Son's youtube~channel
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/user/MrSon2k[/video]
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 pm

So inspiring Gio .. I am almost left without words .
    I am so pleased you reached that ranch my friend.
    Thank You for all you share with us.

Hugs

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:32 am

Hey Gio, how're you? I hope you're well. And these are really amazing videos. Thanks for sharing.

Piltisfilps, thanks for sharing too.

Love
    malletzky
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 am

Thanks for sharing all this material with us. Looking forward to more... sunny
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome to E'yak'ceti

James~ newest additions to the ranch ~ arrived Tuesday! cheers

and of course heres something special from
    ReneeFromLA2 lol!

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Up At The Ranch SelfMasteryMary
    Ground Crew

" We, the ascended masters, have spoken of the celestial part of the planetary lifting. We would like to address the terrestrial counterpart. There are many of you knowingly and unknowingly assisting in the lifting of the Earth. Many are being used as vibrational bridges, anchoring the higher vibrations of love, joy, peace and unity upon the planet. From our perspective, they are seen as columns of light. Many are not aware of the source of this energy, yet they are aware of the nature of it. They are also aware of the benefits of choosing unconditional love and joy as the manifesting forces behind creation.
    The ground crew is as diverse as humanity. People in all walks of life are awakening to their true purpose for incarnating upon this plane. Deep within them is a voice telling them, "There is more. there is a higher purpose, another way of life with greater awareness." They are asking themselves, "I know I came here to do something very important. What did I come here to do? Why am I here anyway? This just isn't working. There must be more." They are the awakening ground crew.
    Many are fully awakened. They are pioneers. They are awakening others in their own unique way. This higher consciousness and energy is moving through a variety of administrations, organizations and individuals that have packaged and named it everything under the sun. the name of organization is unimportant. It is the goals and intentions that are important. People are coming forward in all walks of life, awakening and remembering their true purpose for being. They are stepping out of confusion, healing wounds from their former incarnations on Earth sojourns, and stepping into their own chosen destines.
    This awakening and remembering is fully supported and implemented in a divine plan, magnitude of which is incomprehensible. You are not alone in this endeavor, neither above nor below. Your are seeds of forever. Now is the time to awaken to your purpose, to regain your self authority and integrity, and move forward in healing and lifting this plane."

Cazekiel
    From~ "Reunion with Source"
    as received by~ James Gilliland
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:06 pm

Greetings,

Here is excellent video made by a couple of enlightened travelers from~ The MapMakers organization~
    who's quest is to travel the globe and expand consciousness!

Part 1

Part 2
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:12 pm

The gift of Jesus
    "When Jesus came to this plane, he was born of man. When asked who he was in the beginning, he said, "I am the Son of man." Later in his sojourn, he announced that he was a messenger of God. Further along his path, he realized he was the son of God. His last statement was, "I am God."

Jesus was an example of the Christ mind fully realized upon the Earth. "Ye are Gods, and the spirit of God dwells in you." It is also written, "The light that lights every man is the light of God". Jesus was the example of the light of God manifest. This light or consciousness, resides within all humanity. It is often buried deeply beneath layers of fear, unworthiness, dogmas and a whole host of wrong conclusions from past experiences.

The Christ or Christos is the union between God and man. It is where man knows himself to be God and God knows himself to be man. It is God in the flesh. another term, "Emmanuel" means "God with us." They are all terms of "atonement". Jesus spoke the words, "I of myself do nothing, but the father does the works." And, "I and the father are one." These are examples of total immersion in allowing God to work through the fully attuned and aligned personality~ in this case, Jesus. there have been many personalities that have fully attuned and aligned with God, thus allowing God to deliver unique messages to different people and cultures. Yet, the messages always expressed the nature of God, which is love."

"Jesus conquered his fears, unworthiness and confusion, thus walking a path for all people to walk... His love was unconditional. He was an example of courage, compassion, forgiveness and mercy~ an example of God...Where is he today? He is an omnipresent light body continuing his mission, reaching out to all who choose love~ Love of God, love of humanity, love of nature. He is one with God, and he is within the hearts and minds of all who choose love~ all who rise above fears, unworthiness and superstitions to become one as he became one."

"Jesus is not alone in this endeavor. He is with legions~ Beautiful Many Angelic Guides and Ascended Masters. Nature Spirits and other spiritually and technologically advanced civilizations are all coming together for a grand event. It is as if the whole universe has come to watch and assist in the birth of a planet and its people into a new time, another dimension and another place in the universe."

from ~Reunion with Source~ Cazekiel
    as received by James Gilliland

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:20 pm

After a recent meditation session ~ james and i remained behind~ he told me to wave my hands and feel the heavy plasma above and around us.

Sure enough~ there was a dense (heaviness) to the air ~ sort of like moving my hands through waves of water bounce

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:12 am

Thankd Gio, I love the post about the gift of Jesus.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:12 pm

Latest from James~ from > The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
    this is very interesting, but should not should shock nor surprise anyone here

ET UFO Are Real : Ben Rich Lockheed CEO Admitted In His Deathbed

Up At The Ranch Father-bomber

Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO had admitted in his Deathbed Confession that Extraterrestrial UFO visitors are real and U.S. Military travel to stars.

According to article published in May 2010 issue of the Mufon UFO Journal - Ben Rich, the “Father of the Stealth Fighter-Bomber” and former head of Lockheed Skunk Works, once let out information about Extraterrestrial UFO Visitors Are Real And U.S. Military Travel To Stars

What he said might be new to many people today, but he revealed the information before his death in January 1995. His statements helped to give credence to reports that the U.S. military has been flying vehicles that mimic alien craft.

The article was written by Tom Keller, an aerospace engineer who has worked as a computer systems analyst for NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
    NUGGET ONE: “Inside the Skunk Works (Lockheed’s secret research and development entity), we were a small, intensely cohesive group consisting of about fifty veteran engineers and designers and a hundred or so expert machinists and shop workers. Our forte was building technologically advanced airplanes of small number and of high class for highly secret missions.

NUGGET TWO: “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.

NUGGET THREE: “We now have the technology to take ET home. No, it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars. First, you have to understand that we will not get to the stars using chemical propulsion. Second, we have to devise a new propulsion technology. What we have to do is find out where Einstein went wrong.”

NUGGET FOUR: When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?”The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”
    Ben RichLockheed Former CEO knew of extraterrestrial UFO visitors

Lockheed "Skunk Works" former CEO knew the Roswell extraterrestrial UFO influenced designs of Testor model kits for Roswell UFO models, and U.S. top secret aircraft. According to a CNI News report by Colorado resident Michael Lindemann, the design information was derived from forensic illustrations and numerous witness testimonies about the Roswell UFO, provided by William L. “Bill” McDonald.

In an e-mail, dated July 29, 1999, apparently addressed to Lindemann, McDonald referenced an excerpt of a discussion with Harold Puthoff, founder of the highly classified U.S. “remote viewing” program.
    McDonald said: “Well Hal, you asked for it! Now that legendary Lockheed engineer and chief model kit designer for the Testor Corporation, John Andrews, is dead, I can announce that he personally confirmed the design connection between the Roswell Spacecraft and the Lockheed Martin Unmanned Combat Air Vehicles (UCAVs), spyplanes, Joint Strike Fighters, and Space Shuttles.

Andrews was a close personal friend of "Skunk Works" CEO Ben Rich -- the hand-picked successor of Skunk Works founder Kelly Johnson and the man famous for the F-117 Nighthawk "Stealth" fighter, its "half-pint" prototype the "HAVE BLUE", and the top-secret F-19 Stealth Interceptor. Before Rich died of cancer, Andrews took my questions to him.
    Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works CEO confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

3. It was Ben Rich's opinion that the public should not be told [about UFOs and extraterrestrials] . He believed they could not handle the truth -- ever. Only in the last months of his decline did he begin to feel that the "international corporate board of directors" dealing with the "Subject" could represent a bigger problem to citizens' personal freedoms under the United States Constitution than the presence of off-world visitors themselves.”
    Lindemann added that “Bill McDonald received the above information from Andrews from 1994 until their last phone call near Christmas in 1998.” Lindemann also noted “It should also be known that Dr. Ben R. Rich attended a public aerospace designers and engineers conference in 1993 before his illness overwhelmed him in which he stated -- in the presence of MUFON Orange County Section Director Jan Harzan and many others that – ‘We’ (i.e., the U.S. aerospace community/military industrial complex) had in it's possession the technology to "take us to the stars".

See the complete letter in May, 2010 MUFON UFO Journal from John Andrews and the hand written reply from Dr. Ben Rich. Hear more revealing testimony from Disclosure Project whistleblowers. NASA can not deny secrets discovered by UK hacker Gary McKinnon and many astronauts if it expects full funding from the Obama White House administration.
    Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer USAF, and CIA Contractor Admitted: UFO Are Real

Don Phillips, "These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here.They are right over there and looking at the size of those ships., it is obvious they dont like us being here”. When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this.

Anti-gravitational research was going on. We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work. We knew each other from what we call an unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden.

The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn`t see the craft, nor did I see the bodies, but I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there were beings from outside the planet.

Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago .We got these things that are handhold scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner.

I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can diagnose and cure cancer. One of the purposes I had for founding my technology corporation in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can clean the air and can help get rid of the toxins, and help reduce the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it is time. I can tell you personally that it has already started.

source here;
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=182485
    C77
    C77

Post  C77 Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:59 pm

Great post !
    Thanks for sharing.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:22 pm

James has a wonderful sense of humor~
    He's been known to pull tricks and gags on those (film crews) who take themselves too seriously Lolerz

Note~ James has a fart machine ~ which he has on several ocassions > set up and used to lighten the mood on the ranch~ when visitors get too caught up in their missions > to enjoy the often unique experiences that happen up here.

The Trout Lake area is known for its Sasquatch sightings, here's something taken recently from his newsletter which (kinda) demonstrates his sometimes wacky sense of humor Nutbar

from James;
    "Common Folks we have to keep our humor. We live in Bigfoot country and we love
    our Bigfeet."

Here's another Big Grin 3

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:30 pm

The Healing & Destiny of Earth

"There is a cosmic event occurring throughout the universe. It is a quantum leap, or shift, into the next phase. Earth and all of its inhabitants are being vibrationally lifted. Earth will eventually come into alignment and take its rightful place in a federation of planets interacting with the civilizations that reside upon them. This will include other planes and dimensions as well. The veils are being lifted, the clouds are dispersing, and humanity will soon come to realize its not alone in the universe...The pure unconditional love and joy of God is being channeled spiritually and technologically upon Earth, raising all that is of a lower frequency or vibration. All lower vibrational attitudes and emotions, their physical manifestations, and all wrong conclusions from past experiences are in the process of being vibrationally lifted and healed. There has been a band of energy placed around the entire planet that is a great amplifier. It is creating polarities of fear and joy. people are choosing the polarity they desire to be manifesting force behind creation. In other words, things are going to be chaotic for awhile. It is the sword before the peace. The destiny of Earth is to be a reflection of the loving, joyous Gods that reside upon her. This reflection is also to be an example of a civilization that loves God with all its hear, honors each individual as a unique expression of God, including self, and reverently cherishes the God in all life....This lifting is occurring within the mental, emotional and physical bodies. The earth is also part of this process, she too, is on the move in her healing and cleaning process. The collective consciousness, as well as the astral cloud surrounding the Earth (which contains lower vibrational discarnate spirits, negative thought forms and limiting mental concepts), is also in the process of being healed and lifted. There is no rock being left unturned. It is a gift. It would be wise not to resist it, but flow with it and make any necessary changes within yourself, your job and your environment. It is an answer to a prayer of billions, seen and unseen. It is cyclic in nature and exponential in its intensity."

from "Reunion with Source" Cazekiel
    as received by
    James Gilliland

Up At The Ranch CrystalCity
    The Entity~ Cazekial
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:22 pm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread608684/pg1

1880 very descriptive UFO sighting

How could this be debunked with such a descriptive report? It took place in May of 1880 when there were no airplanes, helicopters or any flying machines. This was taken from the book Anatomy of a Phenomenon by Jaques Vallee 1965. Curious to know what skeptics think of this sighting. What alternatives can you think of that might explain away this sighting?

Up At The Ranch Ufo1

Up At The Ranch Ufo2

Love Always
    mudra
    SiriArc
    SiriArc

Up At The Ranch Empty James Gilliland

Post  SiriArc Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 am

Current James Gilliland Resignation to the UFO Community

click
    Up At The Ranch 18
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Greetings my Friend~ wonderful to see you here Naughty

James quitting the UFO Community No No that would be like you giving up the hammer or god forbid Shocked
    your Sun sunny Gazing

Note~Bob Vila would be nothing without your hard work!!

Lolerz Gio

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am