tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

burgundia
    burgundia

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:22 pm

giovonni wrote:another video...? Suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4kOSjm224Y

Wow...this guy is almost scared...and he keeps saying in Polish: Oh F....k.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:14 pm

burgundia wrote:
    giovonni wrote:another video...? Suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4kOSjm224Y

Wow...this guy is almost scared...and he keeps saying in Polish: Oh F....k.

Oh that's so funny Dorota !

i always think the F**K term is a universal...?

So scratch in Polish would this be the correct term ~ study ' Oh pieprzyć' ...? Lmao

I love you Gio
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 pm

giovonni wrote:

So scratch in Polish would this be the correct term ~ study ' Oh pieprzyć' ...? Lmao

I love you Gio

Actually Gio he was saying "Ja pierdolę" which would translate exactly "I am f....ing" geek
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:36 pm

burgundia wrote:
    giovonni wrote:

I love you Gio

Actually Gio he was saying "Ja pierdolę" which would translate exactly "I am f....ing" geek

dziękuję nauczyciel Embarassed
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:59 pm

The Milky Way & Andromeda Galaxies ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 500px-The_Milky_Way_and_Andromeda_Galaxies

For thousands of Milky Way planets, imagine world of complete darkness

Imagine a planet where the night sky is all you have, any time, anywhere you go – where the phrase “day job” has no meaning.

The Milky Way may hold a vast number of such sunless planets – perhaps up to 100,000 times more than all the stars in the galaxy,
    according to a new estimate from researchers in the United States and Britain...
    Read more -
    http://www.alaskadispatch.com/article/thousands-milky-way-planets-imagine-world-complete-darkness
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

Greetings ... UFO2

note this from a while back but oddly enough (coming from Fox) it is a fun and exceptionally good video interview ...

From James newsletter ..

#7643 Hannity and Fox News Come to ECETI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXfvTc4fVcY&feature=player_embedded#!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Greetings ...

From Eceti friend ~ Jon Kelly ~ Up At The Ranch - Page 30 2e807a6011bd836d52017e2c75d32b92

With the latest from his ~ UFO Mountain Series

Black Helicopter PSYOPs over ECETI Ranch on UFO Mountain
    series article here:

http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/black-helicopter-psyops-over-eceti-ranch-on-ufo-mountain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAF3HJ-IlnY
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Greetings ... UFO2

via my Eceti friend ~ Michael

Note - some here might already be aware of this legendary story

Hitler's Roswell: Alien saucer crash in 1937 Nazi Germany Up At The Ranch - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQg26ge0fV8KVEwdXxvC2U29d3teVinmr64SZHZ_Y6r78X_7Tzclw

Ten years before an alien craft crashed onto rancher Mack Brazel's property near Roswell, New Mexico, a flying saucer lost control and crashed onto the countryside of Nazi Germany. This incredible story—covered-up by both the U.S. and U.S.S.R. for more than 70 years—is allegedly the actual basis for the Nazi's intense research into wingless, disc aircraft; Hitler's and Himmler's near obsession with exotic technology and flying saucers; and the incredible experiments by S.S. physicists that culminated with flying saucers and the 'Bell'—a bizarre multi-dimensional motor that neutralized gravity and ripped a gash into the very fabric of the time-space continuum creating incredible and horrific effects...

Read more -
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1820/170/Hitlers_Roswell:_Alien_saucer_crash_in_1937_Nazi_Germany.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:55 pm

As always ~ i welcome and thank everyone for sharing here on this thread... Thubs Up

And please note... i have been graciously invited up to the ranch for a visit by James and Company...

And i am quite looking forward in being amongst them again Lawless
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:56 pm

giovonni wrote:
    As always ~ i welcome and thank everyone for sharing here on this thread... Thubs Up

And please note... i have been graciously invited up to the ranch for a visit by James and Company...

And i am quite looking forward in being amongst them again Lawless

Lucky you!!!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:30 am

Greetings ...

Some sad but also rejoiceful news from Eceti family member today ~

From ~ Sontuoc Wong Up At The Ranch - Page 30 13538_1188347106202_1154047962_30526079_574866_n

"To all my extended family and friends,

My path and my heart is calling me to move back home to Hawaii to be closer to my mom and to continue my passion training with my Taoist Sifu Lao Xie at Dragon Gate Sanctuary.

I feel like this is “mission update” for me.

After 3 amazing years of living at ECETI, my external service to the collective is complete and coming to a close. Collectively I feel we’ve reached enough people and now its time for service to the collective thru perfecting oneself thru inner work.

“Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

ALOHA"

Blessing Love ~ Master Son cheers

Your Friend Always ~ Gio
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:26 pm

will share this with you all ...

Good listen ~ when you have the time ... Thubs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLPAGJK_hM&feature=uploademail

Descriptive:

News segment guests: Hossein Hedjazi, Gerald Celente

1st half Gregg Braden discussed his recent work on discoveries that change the way we think about everything fro personal relationships to civilization itself. Studying ancient sites such as Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, which dates back over 11,000 years, he found no evidence for warfare. He believes wars are a manifestation of just the last 5,000 years, and humanity is actually wired for cooperation rather competition. Science continues to promote "false assumptions" such as the idea that civilization began about 5,000 years ago, and nature is based on survival of the strongest, he stated.

Braden cited data from environmental satellites recording the geomagnetic field around the Earth that showed changes in the field that occurred just after the 9-11 attacks (see related chart). http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/gregg-braden-images-2-27-12 He attributed these changes to heart-based emotion affecting the field of the planet, and demonstrating that humanity is deeply interrelated with the Earth. We are feeding this field on an ongoing basis, and "when we're out angrily protesting and fighting against the things we don't like, we may actually be contributing to the chaos of the field," instead of building or creating coherence and new models of what we do want, he commented.

2nd half Howard Martin, who has for over 30 years, been passionate about advancing human potential and performance, shared compelling research linking heart function with health, emotional well-being and , intelligence--a function previously thought exclusive to the brain. We know the heart produces the strongest source of bio-electricity in our body, and creates an energetic field around us in the environment, he said, adding that he believes the heart is like a bio-receptor or master control center in our body sending information to the brain and the rest of the body.

Martin spoke about the Global Coherence Initiative (related video), which seeks to unite people, by bringing them into heart coherence. Their goal is to bring about a planetary shift in consciousness, away from war and discord and into a state of peace and cooperation. He outlined a quick coherence technique: Focus on the center of your chest or location of the heart. As you breath, pretend that your breathe is flowing in and out of the center of your chest. Then, activate a positive emotion such as appreciation for the good things in your life. The combination of these three things brings you into a heart coherent state, where heart & brain synchronize, and you feel more energized, he explained.

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks Gio, I will listen tonight....looks very promising.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:05 pm

burgundia wrote:Thanks Gio, I will listen tonight....looks very promising.

Your most welcome Wink

And note ~ i do feel lucky in having met you my Friend I love you Gio
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:02 pm

giovonni wrote:
    burgundia wrote:Thanks Gio, I will listen tonight....looks very promising.

Your most welcome Wink

And note ~ i do feel lucky in having met you my Friend I love you Gio

me too sunny
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:36 am

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:58 am

giovonni wrote:will share this with you all ...

Good listen ~ when you have the time ... Thubs Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoLPAGJK_hM&feature=uploademail

Descriptive:

News segment guests: Hossein Hedjazi, Gerald Celente

1st half Gregg Braden discussed his recent work on discoveries that change the way we think about everything fro personal relationships to civilization itself. Studying ancient sites such as Gobekli Tepe in Turkey, which dates back over 11,000 years, he found no evidence for warfare. He believes wars are a manifestation of just the last 5,000 years, and humanity is actually wired for cooperation rather competition. Science continues to promote "false assumptions" such as the idea that civilization began about 5,000 years ago, and nature is based on survival of the strongest, he stated.

Braden cited data from environmental satellites recording the geomagnetic field around the Earth that showed changes in the field that occurred just after the 9-11 attacks (see related chart). http://www.coasttocoastam.com/pages/gregg-braden-images-2-27-12 He attributed these changes to heart-based emotion affecting the field of the planet, and demonstrating that humanity is deeply interrelated with the Earth. We are feeding this field on an ongoing basis, and "when we're out angrily protesting and fighting against the things we don't like, we may actually be contributing to the chaos of the field," instead of building or creating coherence and new models of what we do want, he commented.

2nd half Howard Martin, who has for over 30 years, been passionate about advancing human potential and performance, shared compelling research linking heart function with health, emotional well-being and , intelligence--a function previously thought exclusive to the brain. We know the heart produces the strongest source of bio-electricity in our body, and creates an energetic field around us in the environment, he said, adding that he believes the heart is like a bio-receptor or master control center in our body sending information to the brain and the rest of the body.

Martin spoke about the Global Coherence Initiative (related video), which seeks to unite people, by bringing them into heart coherence. Their goal is to bring about a planetary shift in consciousness, away from war and discord and into a state of peace and cooperation. He outlined a quick coherence technique: Focus on the center of your chest or location of the heart. As you breath, pretend that your breathe is flowing in and out of the center of your chest. Then, activate a positive emotion such as appreciation for the good things in your life. The combination of these three things brings you into a heart coherent state, where heart & brain synchronize, and you feel more energized, he explained.

Thanks for posting that video Gio. I love you Everyone should listen to what Gregg Braden has to say in it. (Maybe the speaker after him too. For some reason it stopped loading after Gregg Braden. scratch )
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 pm

giovonni wrote:
    Uploaded today from a friend in Greece ...

What in the world is this...?

NIBIRU OR ONE OF IT'S MOONS FILMED FROM ANTARCTICA 16TH FEBRUARY 2012..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj6SIVw_lFE&feature=uploademail

proof that it is a hoax...

http://pds.nasa.gov/planets/captions/saturn/dione.htm
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Greetings ... UFO2

From ~ Up at the Ranch cheers

With James:

more on Bill Gates ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9u-rXWuGPoddXKClEnwapgkt5OYHVnFlhH0qJnvG4tuUmle2z

"Do Gooder, or is there another agenda?"

Bill Gates: One of the World's Most Destructive Do-Gooders?

By Dr. Mercola

Above, ABC's "Nightline," Bill Weir talks with Microsoft founder Bill Gates about his charitable endeavors. Gates' latest plan is to try to end world hunger by growing more genetically modified (GM) crops. He's already invested $27 million into Monsanto Company—leading some countries to reject his charity due to the high risks, such as ...
    Read more below - with an ABC Nightline interview video here:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/03/04/clueless-fabrication-on-gmo.aspx?e_cid=20120304_SNL_Art_1
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:50 pm

Note ~ i am currently Up at the Ranch for visit ...

And was just out on the field with Nate and we spotted James all alone doing a solo skywatch ...

While there within a few seconds ... James spotted a nice ship (with his infrared binoculars) moving right over us... Shocked

That's all we needed ... Cos it's very cold up here tonight with still plenty of snow on the ground !

i will post more on my visit soon ~

Blessings Gio
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 am

Greetings ...

UFO2

From ~ Up at the Ranch ~ James Gilliland

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 426179_312592362135992_100001556913726_848443_75525427_n

The vortex energy at times is so intense up here on the ranch, that it can drain brand new batteries in a very short duration. i had just placed these two brand new (pretested) batteries only moments before in my camera,
    but when i went to use it- the camera was completely dead. In the above photo, James is (actually) recharging them for me, which i have witnessed his capability in doing several times previously.

Today was a very special day for me, i got to just hang out in James company exclusively and it was an awesome time !

From James newsletter ...

"Good reality Check"

Charles Eisenstein speaks to us about the nature of greed and a new decaying currency,
    one that is rooted in reality and follows ecological principles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBiwzWETqsA&feature=related

"Feeling the Effects"

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 Aftershock_strip

CHANCE OF FLARES: NOAA forecasters estimate a 40% chance of an X-class solar flare today from big sunspot AR1429.
    The sunspot is almost directly facing Earth, so any such eruptions should be geoeffective...
    Read more - http://spaceweather.com/
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm

From ~ Up at the Ranch ~

Please note ...

James launched a new youtube channel late last year called ~ Eceti Stargate

His intent is to eventually compile any and all video content of his recorded material there ...
    Of course in order to add longer video viewing content on youtube - more viewing hits (traffic) is required...
    So please visit to bookmark and also subscribe to the link below - in order for this amiable goal to be reached and achieved...

Up At The Ranch - Page 30 EcetiUpLeftDark
    Eceti Stargate

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=eceti+stargate

Last edited by giovonni on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:31 pm

UFO2

Here's a very recent observant and timely message ...

From James ~

"JEDI TRAINING 101"

"STAR WARS ANALOGY TODAY

In observing the challenges of today many of the scenes in Star Wars spelled out a war in consciousness and how to navigate through these times. They talk about the force, Universal Law and a higher consciousness and energy in service to the Creator. They also talk about the dark side of the Force, it's insatiable lust for power and wealth, total control and dominion in service to self. These lines are not so black and white and there is light and dark in all of us to one degree or another. Yoda warned about certain Jedis who had a dark side they needed to face. They had childhood trauma, abandonment issues, etc. which made them susceptible to the dark side. Although they were inherently good the dark side had an opening and it was very clever as to know where ones weaknesses reside and how to use it to its advantage to create separation, division, chaos and eventual betrayal to the light side of the force. Those who were deeply scared and wounded hung on with a death grip to their projections despite any evidence or behavior to the contrary. The episode scene I love is where Luke had to face his own fears and traumas in an underground chamber; which represented what was buried within. His battle was with himself and his own projections. Yoda would not tell him what he would be confronting; he only told him he must master his fears. Not everyone makes it through the chamber. It seems the whole world is entering the chamber as we draw closer to Galactic Plane.

The ego becomes self-righteous and will do everything possible to defend its woundedness even gathering others to become allies. Star Wars depicted this well as the dark side worked within the light side of the Force using the fears, wounds and traumas of the Jedi's past to create chaos, betrayal and war from within. In ancient times we called these dark forces Archons, demons, and fallen angels. Today we have added malevolent ETs to the group yet little attention is given to the massive benevolent side of the equation. Just as Yoda was seen to be to harsh and judgmental when he did not agree with other Jedis evaluations of certain young and upcoming Jedis the wisdom of Yoda always unfolded to be true. There are certain people though inherently good have a dark side, a wounded side, a void making them susceptible to the dark side to one degree or another. Yoda seemed to have the ability to see who would conquer their dark side and who would not. To a highly evolved being nothing is hidden, the fields of an individual can easily be read and observed. Although they may or may not address this they know. They often allow all of this to be acted out staying one step ahead of the opposition knowing truth will prevail and karma will have its way. Masters of the light know certain events must unfold for others to evolve by facing these challenges and not all lessons are what we believe them to be. As Yoda said empathy and compassion can be a weakness and used against one unless one is aware of the manipulation. This is represented in the victims role to gain financial or emotional support from others rather than own their part in creation. There is a perpetual wheel with the victims, persecutors and saviors each changing roles in a never ending drama until one steps off the wheel and takes responsibility or refuses to participate.

We are all being tested, challenged to the core of our beings, some more than others. Living on a power spot or vortex is one of the greatest challenges due to the nature of the consciousness and energy flowing through and being held there. There are actually unseen wars going on for control of these vortexes because what happens on these power spots is greatly amplified and affects the whole. The Powers that Were have built their temples on many of these power spots or lay line conjunctions. They know in order to maintain their power and keep the masses ignorant and enslaved they must control the vortexes. If the light side of the Force wants to maintain a vortex or power spot it is of utmost importance to maintain a frequency. Those living on the vortex do not have the luxury of engaging in or holding onto lower vibrational attitudes and emotions. By doing so they become a Manchurian candidate for or susceptible too the Dark side of the force.

Now the entire planet has been energized exponentially increasing with the same rules of the vortex applying to everyone. Love, Joy, Bliss, Living in Harmony with each other and Nature in service to the Creator in all Creation are the highest frequency attitudes and emotions. Fear, anger, jealousy, condemnation, separation, service to self, allowing the me to take over the we are all lower vibrational attitudes and emotions. We are experiencing a compression of time, almost instant manifestation and Karma. Not releasing the past and holding on too our wounds, traumas, wrong conclusions from past experiences or acting selfishly at the expense of Humanity and the Earth will have almost instant manifestation or reaction. The Earth herself has chosen the light side of the Force which does not make it an option to continue to reside upon her or continue to serve the dark force or negative agendas. These lower vibrational attitudes and emotions are no longer frequency specific to her evolution. Healing is the only path to those who want to continue with the Earth experience. Unlike Hollywood's version of the multiverse the vast majority of it is highly evolved and benevolent. The spiritually and technologically advanced off worlders greatly out weigh the rogue elements are vastly superior on every level and have had a hands off, prime directive order in effect for quite some time. This did not apply to the rogue elements; which did interfere with those who invited them or contracted with them at the rest of humanities expense. The dark side of the force was allowed, invited and ceremonially invoked by those who chose to live by its principles. This is coming to a close and each and every one of us can participate in this process by choosing the light side of the force and living according to universal law. It takes impeccable integrity and the observance of self, ones attitudes, emotions and actions to become a Jedi. Very few in the past have had the self discipline to maintain the higher vibration and not succumb to the dark side yet now it is imperative. May the Light Force be with you."

James Gilliland

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Note i am watching this one while Up at the Ranch ~ tonight Thubs Up

"Awesome Movie"

Mermaids: The Body Found, Animal Planet

In the early 1990′s, the United States Navy began a series of covert sonar tests that were linked to mass die-offs of whales washing up on beaches around the world. These beachings were well-publicized, but startling amateur video and photographic evidence – much of it never released until now – suggests that whales were not the only creatures affected by the Navy’s sonar. In 1997, scientists monitoring underwater microphones recorded a mysterious sound deep in the Pacific Ocean, a sound from an unidentified creature unlike any other animal recorded. What made that sound, dubbed “The Bloop,” has remained one of the greatest mysteries of the oceans, until now...

Full Movie ~ In English - with Japanese subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0piC75vbKgk&feature=share

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:50 am