tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+30
THEeXchanger
orthodoxymoron
devakas
Arrowwind
Brook
Sanicle
HigherLove
Micjer
Luminari
JesterTerrestrial
sabina
NewParadigmGuy
Mercuriel
Jenetta
Instigator
TRANCOSO
Lionhawk
CetaceousOne
Bullet in the Moon
anomalous cowherd
Carol
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
SiriArc
C77
malletzky
burgundia
piltisfilps
mudra
giovonni
34 posters

Up At The Ranch

giovonni
    giovonni

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Empty Re: Up At The Ranch

Post  giovonni Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 am

UFO2

Greetings ...

Here's an interesting show for all UFO enthusiast ...

From CoasttoCoast am Sunday night ~ 3/18/2012

George Knapp speaks to Peter Davenport, director of the National UFO Reporting Center. Davenport has been seeking the funding for this project $750,000 to build a prototype of a passive radar system operating station. A kind of webcam system in which all the UFO detection information would be available on one public website in real time. He asks for all of us to report on-line our sightings present, past the point is to report it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1sBZ2S0mh4&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 pm

March 21st, 2012

From ~ Up at the Ranch

The Microcosm and the Macrocosm

By James Gilliland

"Before reading this article I want to inform you that it will be met in as many
    ways as there are people. If it is not your coat don't wear it, yet if it
    triggers something then it very well might be your coat. The Earth and the
    entire solar system are undergoing extreme energetic changes. The Earth is being
    hit with up to 500 energy bursts a day from cosmic origins, we are entering a
    highly energized place in space, there is an alignment with Galactic core
    subjecting us to extreme magnetic wave fluctuations. The Sun is pumping out one
    solar flare after another. We just went through X class flares followed by
    several M class flares. These affect the bio electric fields around the human
    body, the mental and emotional bodies. When monkeys were subjected to
    fluctuations in the magnetic fields they exhibited behavior from comatose to
    self-mutilation. Have you watched the headlines lately? This influx of energy is
    also making the unknown, known. All that which was hidden is coming to the
    surface, the deep wounds, traumas from past life and childhood as well as a
    history of skullduggery is all being revealed and surfacing. No rock is being
    left unturned and karma is almost becoming instant.

People are unique and everyone is experiencing these energies differently mostly
    depending on the wounds, traumas, and karma they are carrying. There are those
    who are so deeply wounded with week minds who are not spiritually advanced which
    will take the downward spiral. A noted psychologist said those who are deeply
    wounded, carrying pain, which turns to anger will shift into selfishness and
    narcissism. Self-righteous condescending judgment and isolation will follow. The
    pain and anger will be displaced, blame and projection follows along with case
    building and trying to find allies against fictitious enemies, people they
    displace their pain and anger upon. This will usually be a parental or authority
    figure. This is the downward spiral and usually ends in separation, tragedy or
    isolation.

There are those who have strong minds, are spiritually advanced which can
    overcome the pain, anger, wounds and traumas of the past, take full
    responsibility and do not blame or project using the power within to heal and
    release the past. Displacing, projecting, blaming puts the event outside of self
    from which one has little power to heal or change the experience. Reactionary
    mind is a drop in the sea of consciousness compared to creationary mind.
    Creationary mind gains the wisdom from the experience, forgives releases the
    past and begins to create a brighter future. Reactionary mind is caught in an
    endless loop or cycle because having not gone within and healed, the situation
    continues to magnetize people and events around the same pain, anger, wounds and
    traumas. It is the universe bringing to you what you need to heal and
    creationary mind says what a wonderful thing. Reactionay mind says I will get
    that S.O.B next time they will pay followed by a list of judgments,
    condemnations etc. This is also followed by the egos self-righteous exaltation
    of self, having nothing to do with the experience with more case building and
    justification of an exterior enemy.

This next part is very tricky. You have no control over another's beliefs,
    chosen reality or action other than if it is trespassing uninvited into your
    reality. You cannot instill want into another being or heal another being that
    does not want to heal. You can however set some firm boundaries if necessary.
    The key word is uninvited.

There are simple basics; which need to be lived if we are going to evolve.
    Universal, Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Freedom and Prosperity for all without
    creating dependencies and honoring the Creator in all Creation the sacred circle
    of life are universal principles by which to live. The problems occur when our
    pain bodies take over and shift into selfish narcissism, displacement of the
    pain and anger on others or isolation as our psychologist friend has warned us.
    We have to be brutally honest with ourselves and see where we are in this
    process.

Are we working from Creationary mind, healing and releasing the past, gaining
    the wisdom from experiences or reactionary mind displacing, blaming, projecting
    continuously drawing to you people and events to validate your pain and anger.
    Are we ready to see things in a different light, choose not to participate in
    the endless victim, savior, persecutor wheel and start creating according to
    universal law? Are we trespassing uninvited into areas we do not belong and
    what would happen if we used that same energy to create love, joy and abundance?
    It is all about where you focus, what you expend your energies upon which
    sometimes means setting boundaries and choosing not to participate in things
    which drain your energy and take you on the downward spiral. With the new
    energies we do not have the luxury of indulging in our pain bodies and
    reactionary mind much longer. The Earth is evolving, ascending the only choice
    now is; are we going to evolve with her or take the downward spiral ending in
    experiencing life elsewhere. A good teacher is nature. We just went through
    Snowpocolypse here in the Northwest. Freezing rain, endless snow, rain, high
    winds etc. The land looked like Godzilla came up the highway into Trout Lake and
    down every road leaving a trail of snapped telephone poles, trees, and dead
    branches. I noticed some trees snapped in half, some died, some are healing,
    recovering; some weathered the storm, stood tall and strong, bent with the winds
    and freezing rain. Lots of dead branches were removed. This is the macrocosm of
    what we as individuals are experiencing. There is help on high if we choose to
    surrender to it and initiate it yet it cannot work through reactionary mind or
    trespass on free will. Not my will but thine is a great mantra. Thine is the
    higher self, the God within and the beautiful many Saints, Sages, Angels and
    Ultradimensionals in service to the Creator in all Creation. Be well, James Gilliland."

www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    www.worldpuja.net

Permission granted to distribute far and wide.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

UFO2

Greetings ...

Via our Friend ~ Luminari
    Thubs Up

Video Descriptive:
    This is a CLOSE UP of the UFO, caught from plane over Amsterdam, Netherlands on March, 17 2012. Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evfHsxZYuCE

This is the best quality I have. I zoomed in and overlayed a high contrast mask around the UFO frame by frame. Please watch this in High Definition.

There are so many FAQs about this video. First of all, I still don't know what it is. But I know this is not a fake. This is a real footage. I thought about a helicopter or just a weather baloon. But flight experts told me that's unlikely because of the short distance to the international Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. So you may ask the flight security for detailed information about this. They may have radar images.

Why didn't I zoom in or just follow that UFO while filming it? That's easy, because I first noticed the UFO one day later when I watched the video on my PC. That's the problem.

And sorry, there is no more video of the UFO before that sequence, because I started to film right after the captain has turned off the "fasten your seatbelt" sign. And here it is, just a few seconds of what ever! But so you can deal with an altitude of about 10.000 ft AGL near the Amsterdam Airport.

Okay, that's it! Thanks for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJu0TkB2Ego
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 am

UFO2

Greetings ...

(March 23rd, 2012) ...

My Friends over at Nexus Community Forum ~ Celine & Richard interviewed James on their forums weekly radio show today...
    And please note ~ Richard has graciously consented to allow me to post and share the link for all here to listen to and enjoy...

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Attachment
    NeXus Netizen Radio Show #5
    http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/index.php
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:05 am

They have a weekly radio show now? I'm so behind the times these days.

Thanks for the link gio.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:37 am

Carol wrote:They have a weekly radio show now? I'm so behind the times these days.

Thanks for the link gio.

Your doing just fine my Friend Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Hug
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Because so many of my Ecetian friends are big fans of Max and his messages...

i will also share this here ...

Max Igan - Surviving The Matrix - March 23, 2012

Program Descriptive:

http://thecrowhouse.com
    IP: http://67.20.81.143

Universal Law trumps all others.

1. No man or woman, in or out of government shall initiate force, threat of force or fraud against my life and property and, any and all contracts I am a party to, not giving full disclosure to me, whether signed by me or not, are void at my discretion.

2. I may use force in self-defense against anyone that violates Law 1.

3. There shall be no exceptions to Law 1 and 2.

"When the tyrant has disposed of foreign enemies by conquest or treaty and there is nothing to fear from them, then he is always stirring up some war or other, in order that the people may require a leader" - Plato

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcY_EpKBDOU&feature=uploademail

Part 2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT9bZoJ9790&feature=uploademail

Part 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8dIFNsPVUQ&feature=uploademail

Part 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhpUAYrayHI&feature=uploademail

Last edited by giovonni on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Greetings ...

i don't often post music on this thread, but this particular artist who lives and often performs up in my neck of the woods really nails it in perhaps what is most important and needed from us all now...

Note it was written over four years ago, back when many still believed in the hope that one human being could save us and lift the veil of unbelief from upon this land...

But sadly the message was false... For many of us (again) got blinded by the false promises and lies from the political proponents on both sides of the aisles of the US Congress...

Still this is a beautiful tribute and reminder to us all here that all is not lost yet...
    For i still have hope in raising a new kind of flag upon this land that we call America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUHrWn8sbq0
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:33 pm

From my Friend ~ Luminari

"Unidentified flying objects . . . are they only hallucinations or are they of scientific significance?"

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 4f6ba5a36d4e6.preview-300 A still from Twentieth Century Fox's "The Day the Earth Stood Still"

Tales from the Morgue: UFOs are real

Tales from the Morgue returns with a tale about a University of Arizona professor who was quite curious about Unidentified Flying Objects. He believed that some UFOs were really extraterrestrial in origin, perhaps probes from another intelligent species.

In 1958, Dr. James E. McDonald offered advice to those who might see a UFO. He also said he would welcome reports so he could study the phenomenon more.

Before presenting the first article, the Morgue Lady must admit that she had never heard the word "ignoration." It is a noun defined as "a logical fallacy that consists in apparently refuting an opponent while actually disproving something not asserted."

From the Arizona Daily Star, Dec. 21, 1958:

Read more:
    http://azstarnet.com/news/blogs/morgue-tales/tales-from-the-morgue-ufos-are-real/article_6593476e-745e-11e1-838d-001871e3ce6c.html#ixzz1q4l9tTeq
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Greetings ...

Eceti Ranch Friend ~ Jon kelly

With his continuing series ~ UFO Mountain

Although it was painted in late fifteenth century Italy, Carlo Crivelli's Annunciation with St. Emidius displays unique visual elements that closely match video recordings of UFO's from the ECETI Ranch in Washington State. These seemingly timeless visual parallels are the focus of a new episode for UFO Mountain, the weekly online documentary series exploring ET contact at the ECETI Ranch and the reported UFO base inside of Mt. Adams.

Signore Crivelli's Annunciation is traditionally considered a form of allegory that attempts to reconcile visions of the prophet Ezekiel with the divine conception of the Virgin Mary. Visual elements including a luminous disc with a halo, a conceptual mountain temple, a bird that emerges from a coronal display, representations of the Virgin Mary and a beam of light that intercepts a person's body are found both in Annunciation and the ECETI visual catalogue (recorded 500 years later).

Story continues in the Vancouver UFO Examiner for Examiner.com: http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-vancouver/gothic-allegory-explores-spiritual-d...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg400GKBZBk
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Greetings ...

i post this here with some sadness ...

But also great joy in my heart for my dear Friend ...

From ~ Pamela
    Up At The Ranch - Page 32 407322_10150517723006761_693656760_9167023_137466911_n

Dear friends and my ECETI star family....

Oh what a long strange trip its been......................It is with a mixture
    of emotions I am departing ECETI. It has been an amazing and challenging 3 years
    here at the ranch and the time has come to continue my own path of growth and
    transformation elsewhere. We accomplished so much together and created amazing
    and profound changes in each others lives in ways that words could never
    express... I will forever be grateful. I am blessed.

I do not know where I will go next, I plan to travel, teach, study, grow and
    continue to connect with our growing family of awakened living souls! The future
    is open to be created! I will continue to post updates on my whereabouts,
    classes and projects as time progresses. If you wish to contact me you can reach
    me on FB or at awarenessadventurer@.... I am excited at the possibilities
    that are ahead for each of us who choose to find the courage to truly follow our
    hearts and transcend the old constructs..... The time is now to stand in FULL
    integrity, awareness and authenticity. I accept the challenge and look forward
    to the opportunity to continue to grow, expand and be of service to myself and
    others. Keep in touch my friends...... LOVE!!!!

Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=693656760

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:28 pm

Greetings ...

i will share this here ...

From my Eceti Friends ~ Tom & Ramon of The Hundredth Monkey Radio

With guest ~ Lisa Renee

Interview Descriptive:
    Lisa Renee experienced a spontaneous "kundalini" event several years ago that catalyzed a "Starseed Awakening" to perceive multidimensional realities and communication with the Evolutionary forces of Light. Lisa Renee has been personally prepared, trained and downloaded by Interdimensional beings known as the Melchizedek Guardians through her Council of 12 known to her as the Sirian High Council. Guided by a Spiritual Hierarchy, Lisa was trained and downloaded to comprehend the Science of Ascension and its dynamics upon the layers of energy fields. This understanding of Spirit Technologies was experienced by her own personal conscious evolution and began her transition into a Spiritual Guide and Multidimensional Energetic Healer during this Planet's Ascension Cycle. She is a Galactic Emissary for the Guardians and a spokesperson for the shift of humanity to "Ascension".

Along with the Guardian Groups, her mission is to support humanity through its evolution with education, awareness and by discussing the impacts of the energy shifts upon the planet, human beings and human consciousness. She is an Intuitive, Spiritual mentor, Writer, Quantum Therapist and Etheric surgeon.
    http://www.energeticsynthesis.com/
    http://www.thehundredthmonkeyradio.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZBbj6c2p-8&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 am

Greetings ...

From James: Thubs Up

"ECETI Message"

We are getting lots of emails from people confused about a message about Pamela
    leaving ECETI. We wish her well on her new journey and thank her for all her
    hard work. We would like to dispell the rumors that ECETI is closing and James
    is leaving. Quite the contrary ECETI is very excited about the new year and will
    continue to serve in the Awakening and Healing of Humanity and the Earth as it
    has for the past 25 years. We have an awesome line up for this years conference
    and offering Self Mastery Classes, Meditation and Yi Gong classes on weekends,
    Holotropic Breathwork, massage, sacred tours, ecstatic dance and more.

Looking forward to an amazing year.
    James Gilliland
    www.eceti.org
    www.bbsradio.com
    www.worldpuja.net
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 962334

Greetings ...

James had another interview with Tolec on his World Puja Network Show today ~

(note interview was actually recorded mid March while i was visiting the ranch Big Grin 3 ) )

Please note the show is available free for 24 hours after the broadcast today (Tuesday 3/27/2012)
    Listen Here:
    http://www.worldpuja.org/archives/2012-03-27_b/index.php?play=on

The Andromedan Perspective

As one of many contactees to recently step forward to share their experiences "Tolec" is stepping forward to speak ; Tolec is a human representative of the Andromeda Council, an intergalactic governance & development body of aligned benevolent star systems & planets...for worlds in both the Milky Way and Andromeda galaxies. The chaired members of the Andromeda Council comprise a total of twelve (12) distinct member representative races from 12 different worlds. They are comprised of some 3rd dimensional (like Earth humans), but mostly 4th, 5th and some 6th dimensional people.

He's been given the name "Tolec", which is simply a pubic persona "work" name, by the five (5) people with whom he communicates who live & work on the primary Andromeda Council biosphere where many of their meetings are held.

http://www.andromedacouncil.com

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:33 pm

For those who might not get into the 24 hour (availability) window in listening to the above interview with James...

This update is more recently in airing.

Greetings ...

For those here who have resonated with Tolec and ( THE ANDROMEDA COUNCIL) messages...

Please listen to the new, live archived Tolec interview with Mark Snider of - Ohio Exopolitics Radio http://andromedacouncil.com/ from Sunday evening March 25, 2012.
    It is a 'watershed moment', and provides a detailed update report regarding the clearing out of the final Reptilian undersea base.

2012-03-25 Tolec More Undersea Bases Destroyed
    Complete show (59 min.; 10 MB) Listen here:
    http://www.spirit.kauwila.net/wordpress_kauilapele/120325_tolec_on_ohio_exopolitics_show_3031319_no_music_24.mp3

Note it is truly fascinating (for me) in hearing others ( one might call regular folk) within America's heartland open up and respond to these messages...
    And into the implied reality and possibilities :thumb:
    Gio[/b]

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:36 pm

UFO2

Greetings ...

Here's a fun link for things that go bump in the night ... Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Dance

i know James (as well as myself) subscribe to this free site ...

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Image002

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Image001
    http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=c50f3caf18e6&mid=4576120&cc=77ec485befb960b
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Milky-Way_2179177b

hmmm... imagine that Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Emoticon-0138-thinking

New 'life in space' hope after billions of 'habitable planets' found in Milky Way
    Billions of potentially habitable planets may exist within our galaxy, the Milky Way, raising new prospects that life could exist near Earth, a study has found...
    read more -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/9170683/New-life-in-space-hope-after-billions-of-habitable-planets-found-in-Milky-Way.html
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:41 am

Up At The Ranch - Page 32 962334

Greetings ...

From James newsletter...

"Great UFO Footage, Nightvision"

Video Descriptive:
    Uploaded by TheJSB007 on Mar 27, 2012
    This has to be the greatest UFO show on earth, recorded yesterday 26-03-12 at 20:20 hours outside Bawsey Woods King's Lynn UK. Check out the Bright objects hovering over the little ships, plus see the bigger ships descending into the woods and pits. Over 40 ships seen and recorded over a 2 mile distance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqyQ0TkTgp4
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:52 am

Greetings my Friends ...

For your week's end listening entertainment ... Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Popcorn

Coast to Coast AM Date: 03-29-12

NSA Surveillance, Mysterious Objects/Booms, & Fukushima

Host: George Noory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_GVqkN37Yg&feature=uploademail

Show Descriptive:

News segment guests: David Blume, Catherine Austin Fit

With Segment Guests: Linda Moulton Howe, Robert E. Farrell

UFOs & Gravity Fields

First hour guest, engineer and author Robert Farrell talked about how UFOs may use negative gravitational fields for propulsion. " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"With a gravitational drive, if you want to accelerate at a 1,000 G's, no problem, because you're just free falling either into the field or away from it," he explained, adding that with such faster than speed-of-light travel, a passenger could be at the moon in 20 minutes, or Jupiter in 18 hours. As to the development of gravity technology, he cited Dr. Eugene Podkletnov of Finland, who has worked on a gravity shielding device.

Then ~ Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed four different topics. In her first report, she interviewed James Bamford who revealed startling details for a Wired.com article about how the National Security Agency (NSA) has turned its surveillance apparatus on the U.S. and its citizens, and is building a 1 million square foot data center in Utah that will have the ability "to collect and sift through billions of email messages and phone calls, whether they originate within the country or overseas." Bamford described his interview with former NSA administrator William Binney, who said while holding his thumb and forefinger close together, "we are that far from a turnkey totalitarian state." More here.

In June of 2011, a Swedish treasure hunting company using side scan sonar picked up a very odd, round object about 200 feet in diameter on the bottom of the Baltic Sea, along with a second unknown object. Linda spoke with Peter Lindberg, of Stockholm, Sweden who made the discovery. Leading to or from both unidentified objects are tracks or skid marks implying the objects impacted together, and Lindberg suggested it could potentially have been an asteroid rather than a UFO. Compounding the mystery are straight lines on the large round object and arches that look like structure on the second object. Lindberg and his company plan to return to the site with more sophisticated gear in hopes of identifying the mysterious objects. Further details.

People in Clintonville, Wisconsin have been reporting earth-shaking, window-rattling booms since Sunday night, March 18, for three nights into Wednesday, March 21. Similar booms have also been heard in other states such as Michigan, Georgia, and Maine. Clintonville City Administrator Lisa Kuss told Linda, "We have checked gas lines, sewers, water pressures and consulted with meteorologists, seismologists, U. S. military, utilities experts and mining companies, but have come up empty-handed." Though there was a small earthquake reported in Clintonville on March 20th, this doesn't explain the similar booms heard in different locations.

For her 4th report, Linda interviewed nuclear engineer Arnie Gundersen, who explained how the Japanese are mixing the radioactive debris from the Fukushima incident with tons of non-radioactive debris and calling it "diluted" enough to be safe, which he considers to be absurd. A highly radioactive rabbit was found 60 miles away from Fukushima, he noted, adding that a certain percentage of the radioactivity has drifted over the Pacific Ocean and can be measured in detectable amounts, particularly in the Cascade Range of the United States.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Greetings ...

Note i post this on the PA2 Ranch thread a couple weeks ago ....

Just got an update on this one ....

Coming this summer from Hollywood ~ Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Popcorn

Get ready for more Lizardry ~

IN the distant future, two superpowers control Earth and fight each other for all the solar system's natural resources. When one side dispatches a team to a distant planet to terraform it for human colonization, the team discovers an indigenous race of bio-mechanoid killers.

Ridley Scott, director of 'Alien' and 'Blade Runner,' returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.

Genre: Science Fiction
    Director: Ridley Scott
    Cast: Charlize Theron, Michael Fassbender, Noomi Rapace
    Release Date: June 8, 2012

Prometheus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU
    Here's some more on this upcoming film

As i said get ready for more Lizardry ... Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Croc

From Alex Jones today ...

No, we're not going to give away any SPOILERS here; instead we will reveal the agenda behind Prometheus, the new film by legendary director Ridley Scott (Alien, Blade Runner, Gladiator) hitting theaters June 8.

The secret is that the elite believe they are attaining godhood and are destined for the stars. Their ancient and occultic views are reflected in the dark themes of Prometheus, the very name of which hints at the quest for eternity and power among a group who think a divine right bestowed by a higher intelligence gives credence to their meddling with the affairs of common man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enzaao300M0
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Very interesting UFO video... Which doesn't appear to be an April Fools day joke... Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Noidea

Note it is about 170 miles due east of the Eceti Ranch in Washington state.

Descriptive:
    From sheillaaliens channel:

"Two nights earlier, just after midnight on March 23, Klug noticed some odd lights near his house and grabbed his videocamera. At first, he thought they were helicopters but realized they were several ultralights soaring over a nearby farm.

"That's identifiable," he said. "I knew what those were."

What he saw on the 24th is a mystery, however. Klug described it as being no more than 500 feet off the ground and moving at 15 mph east toward Walla Walla.

"It dawned on me that nobody was going to believe this," he said.

So he went inside to grab his videocamera, and he began to film. Klug captured about five minutes of video as the reddish-orange orb slowly moved away. Because his camera was still set on night vision from two nights prior, the orb shows as a bright white light on the video. The camera he used is about 25 years old, a Sony camcorder that uses "Hi8" tapes."

Read more here: Very interesting UFO video... Which doesn't appear to be an April Fools day joke...

Note it is about 170 miles due east of the Eceti Ranch in Washington state.

Descriptive:
    From sheillaaliens channel:

"Two nights earlier, just after midnight on March 23, Klug noticed some odd lights near his house and grabbed his videocamera. At first, he thought they were helicopters but realized they were several ultralights soaring over a nearby farm.

"That's identifiable," he said. "I knew what those were."

What he saw on the 24th is a mystery, however. Klug described it as being no more than 500 feet off the ground and moving at 15 mph east toward Walla Walla.

"It dawned on me that nobody was going to believe this," he said.

So he went inside to grab his videocamera, and he began to film. Klug captured about five minutes of video as the reddish-orange orb slowly moved away. Because his camera was still set on night vision from two nights prior, the orb shows as a bright white light on the video. The camera he used is about 25 years old, a Sony camcorder that uses "Hi8" tapes."

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/0...ylink=misearch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jHw69IN05A&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Greetings ... will share this here ...

My friends over at the Nexus Community forum have decided to take the forum weekly radio show on the road
    and will begin (hopefully soon) uploading the show via their new youtube channel.

Here is the shows new promotional by Richard ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRIXoPMigeQ
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:37 pm

Note ~ just uploaded today from David Icke's channel ~ Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Lever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:46 pm

Greetings ...

From CoasttoCoast am Sunday ~ 3/31/2011

With my favorite host ~ John B. Wells ... Thubs Up

And his special guest the infamous ~ John Lear

'Oh and what tales this weaver weaves' !

"Moon Anomalies"

(please note Mr Lear's segment begins at approx. 39 min.)

Show descriptive:

Retired airline captain and former CIA pilot, John Lear, joined host John B. Wells for an April Fool's Day discussion on 9-11 conspiracies and lunar civilizations. Dr. Joseph Resnick, who owns mineral rights on the Moon, popped on during the final half hour to talk with Lear about lunar mining operations.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2012/03/31
    http://www.thelivingmoon.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzqMQq_j1Tg&feature=uploademail
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Greetings ...

From my Eceti Friend ~ Christopher of the Wolves Up At The Ranch - Page 32 Icon_cheers

fresh and back from his recent trip to Southeast Asia ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYEUoNexRRE

Christopher of the Wolves ~
    https://www.youtube.com/user/christopherotw?feature=watch

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:51 am