tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Arrowwind
Jenetta
burgundia
Brook
magamud
mudra
Floyd
malletzky
Sanicle
Carol
Vidya Moksha
devakas
lawlessline
JesterTerrestrial
18 posters

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:51 pm

a similiar event with 6 and 7 year old children was used in the UK
    just prior to the gun ban there
    easily searchable on the internet
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

info here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

unfortunately, i can't upload photos etc., since i can't afford highspeed connection
    the server wants 36 months in advance just to hook me up
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:54 pm

very strange but they sealed the records on that case for 100 years ???
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:25 am

I am from the UK and in my life Guns were never allowed so banning them seems like false info? It could apply to hunting guns thats the only thing I can think of. I grew up in London in some lovely but troubled areas and guns were never part of the life there.

So I am inclined to think that the ban on guns was never an issue in the uk coz we never had them?

Lawless
    t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:11 am

This may be the incident Susan is referring to ?

Dunblane massacre

On 13 March 1996, Thomas Hamilton, aged 43, a former scout leader who had been ousted by The Scout Association five years previously, shot dead sixteen young children and their teacher, Gweneth Mayor, in Dunblane Primary School's gymnasium with two Browning Hi-Power 9 mm pistols and two S&W .357 Magnum revolvers. He then shot himself. There is a memorial to the seventeen victims in the local cemetery and a cenotaph in the cathedral. The funds raised in the aftermath of the tragedy have been used to build a new community centre for the town.

Personnel of the Police Firearms Licensing Office were unaware of Hamilton's expulsion by the Scout Association, nor were they aware of allegations made against him regarding unsavoury behaviour on a number of boy's summer camps he had organised, allegations that would have exposed his poor character. The tragedy led to improvements in inter-departmental sharing of Police Intelligence and deeper background checks of firearm certificate applicants.

1997 Firearms Act

Following the Dunblane massacre, the government passed the Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997, banning private possession of handguns almost completely. Exceptions to the ban include muzzle-loading "black powder" guns, pistols produced before 1917, pistols of historical interest (such as pistols used in notable crimes, rare prototypes, unusual serial numbers and so on), starting pistols, pistols that are of particular aesthetic interest (such as engraved or jewelled guns) and shot pistols for pest control. Under certain circumstances, individuals may be issued a PPW (Personal Protection Weapon) licence. Even the UK's Olympic shooters fall under this ban; shooters can only train in Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man, or abroad (in Switzerland, in practice).

Arrow http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_United_Kingdom#Dunblane_massacre

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:22 pm

slaugtherhouses need to be closed as soon as possible

people have a problem, to SEE

once Ortho asked how it is related love and commandments?

if only a few (vegetarians) in the mists truly love animals how you can see love?

this loop in illiusion will go on

ah Kali, Kali Mad
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:44 pm

The Fire Arms Act. Yes remember now. Thanks Inés.

But the thing still remains that guns were and I hope not part of the culture and therefore didn't cause too much of a splash in the UK. If you take away the guns it makes it alot more difficult for the people to be fooled. Think of it this way. If the people don't have guns the power has to run truer, because the moment they sort the force on the people they are caught offside. The game is still there, true. But the rules can be defined so people play by the unwriten law of nature. Then it will be as clear as a bell.

Just think like.

Lawless

t
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:35 pm

Im well aware of the reference to to Dunblane but it is pointless using the odd massacre in some other country to divert from the problems that lie in one's own country that happen on a much more frequent basis. Bear skins aside, which have nothing to to do with this particular discussion.

It is always clear when one diverts a problem to somewhere else that they are already clutching at straws for a decent argument bless them.

The statistics of gun related murders of the USA are a disgrace for a so called civilized nation

The fact remains the USA is a divided nation. Always was. Perhaps that rift will grow wider and lead to all sorts of things.

I would find it an infringement on my liberty if some unhinged psychopath could freely purchase an assault rifle.

Its not the wild west any more

Is It

God loves liberty

Its all about the money baby

Last edited by Floyd on Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 pm

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Gun10

See the Krauts are up there. No suprise
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:13 pm

Yes Tom I remember the revised gun laws after Dunblane

But I cant remember anyone bothering about it much.

Sure the USA have different problems to deal with

The hollywood glorification of arms will not help them...or other countries for that matter

Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:22 pm

http://theintelhub.com/2013/01/12/sandy-hook-shooting-active-shooter-drill-confirmed-by-law-enforcement-raises-suspicion-of-false-flag-operation/

Anderson Cooper is a known CIA asset and pushes CIA COINTEL on the American People. Wikipedia even admits that Cooper is affiliated with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) reading

ANDERSON COOPER (Vanderbilt family) attacks conspiracy views of Florida University professor and then goes on to attack all alternative views on the original story of the Sandy Hook massacre.

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u0e76uDjxRs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

Truth is stranger then fiction...
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:52 pm

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:36 am

This video has almost 4 million views!

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:16 am

That's a pretty compelling video. I know after my son died I was a walking zombie...and everyone told me how strong I was. Yet my eyes were swollen from crying for several weeks. Makeup?!?! Couldn't wear it if I tried... it would wash away. I was particularly amazed at the amount of well done eye make up on the mother speaking. Her eyes were not swollen..and in perfect make up. Strange that....

at about 14:49 the woman has some slight bags under the eyes....but no lid swelling near the eyes...

Last edited by Brook on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:24 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks Burgundia for the post.

The Hypostasis of the Archons
    (The Reality of the Rulers)
    The Nag Hammadi Library
    http://gnosis.org/naghamm/hypostas.html

On account of the reality of the authorities, (inspired) by the spirit of the father of truth, the great apostle - referring to the "authorities of the darkness" - told us that "our contest is not against flesh and blood; rather, the authorities of the universe and the spirits of wickedness." I have sent this (to you) because you inquire about the reality of the authorities.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:15 pm

Thanks magamud for the link.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:56 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Empty Re: Sandy Hook Massacre Obama's Scapegoat To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:13 am

Fascinating interview with John Lash on The Archons (The Mind Parasites)...transhumanism, etc.

RED ICE RADIO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCoTx99yAg

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loCoTx99yAg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 992990
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:21 am

I think the ideal solution to end the repetitive mass slaughter of young students in the USA is not, as the gun lobby suggest, to arm the teachers but instead to arm the children as heavily as is possible.

Steps should be taken to equip the vulnerable youths with grenades, assault rifles and bazookas. The traditional yellow bus should be replaced by a vast fleet of heavily armed military hummers and staffed by crack elite navy seal personnel
    School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Bus46010

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Thumbn10
    replace school bus with hummer

More government funds should be put into the heavily propagandized Hollywood movie industry to promote the glorification of guns and violence and make more films like the diabolical Expendables 2. Attempts should be made to groom more stars like Schwarzenegger and Willis. It is important the youth of today understand that guns are good and that is important for weapons manufacturers to make as much money as possible whilst being widely available for all.

Just to give you an idea of the usual morons behind the pro gun propaganda there is this conspiracy email that went viral a few years back alerting people that George Soros was buying up all the gun manufactures to control the flow of guns (Soros is of course at the other end of the zionist spectrum from the Libertarian gun slingers but both of course are two sides of the same coin. Soros funds the Millennium Promise group which is building villages in Africa in a bid to end poverty. The maize being used by Millennium Promise for the farmers to become financially self sustainable is provided by those horror bags at Evil Monsanto. I digress)
    The email that went viral (no doubt with the help of conspiracy Boards read

URGENT – Public Service Announcement (PSA)

WHO IS BEHIND ALL THE AMERICAN GUN MANUFACTURERS AND DEALERS QUIETLY SELLING THEIR BUSINESSES? WHAT ARE THE LONG-TERM CONSEQUENCES?
    This is an URGENT Letter from Al Thompson / Torrance, CA USA. Please read, comprehend what this means and pass this NEWS on to others (you won’t see this in the liberal-bias media)…
    This is an URGENT Notice to read and understand the consequences if this silent process is not exposed to the citizens of the USA Immediately — or you can read and figure it out with your own perceptions.
    It accuses Soros and his alleged investment firm Cerberus (via their Freedom Group ) of buying up arms companies like Bushmaster to control the arms flow.
    http://zionistoutrage.com/tag/george-soros/

the truth is, however Cerebus is not owned by Soros but by a gun slinging Republican, Stephen Feinberg who's father lives just down the road from the Sandy Hook school where Americas latest slaughter took place. In an equal twist of Irony, it was a weapon made by one of Feinberg's company that did the deed.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/freedom.asp
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-18/cerberus-founder-feinberg-s-father-is-resident-of-newtown.html

This is typical of the usual propaganda( same as the Big Petrolium, Big Pharma etc etc) used by ultra conservatives and libertarians and neo cons which you can read about here .
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5571-ultra-conservative-spawned-conspiracy-theories
    Cerberus is now dumping Bushmaster gun makers, not out of some misplaced sense of guilt as they would have you believe but because they know gun reforms would make weapons manufacturers less profitable and not a good investment for their share holders.

For those harping on about Dunblane. The already strict UK gun laws were changed after that shooting but these changes were welcomed widely by society. In Australia after a the Tasmania massacre more greater sweeping gun reforms have worked wonders in reducing gun crime down under. Im afraid the idea that one's liberty is reduced by not having the right to buy weapons is a demented one. Nobody believes it was a covert attempt by a government to disarm the masses in some paranoid conspiracy theory for the alien led takeover. Nobody wants them on the streets apart from the odd unhinged nut with a few hand guns and a rifle stashed in the attic. The real issue is about business despite the bullcrap propaganda put out by the Gun Lobby and the NRI. Mind you, these are the same idiots who support the death penalty and the usual spread of ultra right conspiracy fueled gibberish no doubt.

Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 4 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

(Floyd)Nobody believes it was a covert attempt by a government to disarm the masses in some paranoid conspiracy theory for the alien led takeover.

Floyd obviously you did not listen to the link posted by Burgundia with Jay Weidner interviewed by Rense nor did you listen to the video posted by myself with John Lash being interviewed by Red Ice.

If you had you would understand that the psychopaths involved in this tragedy equate to the 'Archons' who are an inorganic intra-dimensional species that was here long before Gaia/Earth evolved...the Archons originate from our galaxy and the Nag Hammadi texts from thousands of years ago that John Lash and Jay Weidner make mention of knew of this mind parasitic species...again PSYCHOPATHS = ARCHONS!!

Yellow school bus drivers wouldn't be happy with your little scenario...I would know...I've driven a 72 passenger!

Truth is stranger then fiction...
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:52 am

Archons are easily got rid of, but its not with guns that you are gonna do that. In fact guns are just going to attract them. It is smacks of men in black really. Small being running a human. The change in frequencies are playing havoc with them. They cannot keep shape within the human structure. All will be revealed to the weak and the suffering as Bob marley quoted.

I am still on the idea that nothing good comes from the production of guns. Heres more on the debunking. Sure there is something a miss but the truth is coming out.

Lawless

t
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 am

lawlessline wrote:Archons are easily got rid of, but its not with guns that you are gonna do that. In fact guns are just going to attract them. It is smacks of men in black really. Small being running a human. The change in frequencies are playing havoc with them. They cannot keep shape within the human structure. All will be revealed to the weak and the suffering as Bob marley quoted.

I am still on the idea that nothing good comes from the production of guns. Heres more on the debunking. Sure there is something a miss but the truth is coming out.

Lawless

t

Perhaps theis video is correct, however when I enlarged it, it still looks more like Emily imho. The hair part is different, for one thing. However they may have combed the other sisters hair different.

The biggest thing for me is that surely they would not have been that careless to have done this.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:50 am

Dear fellow Patriot,

My jaw hit the floor.

After reading Senator Dianne Feinstein’s new so-called "Assault Weapons" Ban, I can only describe this radical scheme as the effective END of the Second Amendment in America.

The gun-grabbers are going for broke, doing everything they can to "cash in" on the recent tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut.

They’re targeting EVERYTHING -- rifles, shotguns and even handguns -- and every gun owner and gun purchase is to be catalogued and tracked by the federal government.

That’s why it’s absolutely critical you act IMMEDIATELY.

As you’ll see, I’ve enclosed a special Emergency Second Amendment Protection Directive INSISTING your Representative and Senators vote against this radical scheme.

Won’t you please sign it TODAY? There’s no time to waste.

President Obama’s Administration is announcing it will "push forward quickly" on gun control -- and Vice President Joe Biden is promising it will be a "done deal" in a matter of weeks!

If passed, Feinstein’s Gun Ban would:

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of 120 specifically named rifles, shotguns and handguns!

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation and manufacturing of ALL firearms with a detachable magazine and at least one "military characteristic" -- which could mean just about anything that makes a gun "look scary;"

*** Ban the sale, transfer, importation, and manufacturing of magazines holding more than 10 rounds;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to undergo an intrusive background check and fingerprinting -- treating law-abiding citizens like criminals;

*** Force owners of ALL "grandfathered" weapons to federally register their guns after obtaining a permission slip from local law enforcement showing their guns are not in violation of state or local law.

That’s right. If you own a $10 magazine that’s more than 10 rounds, you’ll have to register it with the BATFE in their National Firearms Registry.

The ban on "transfers" means you and I can forget about ever handing down one of these guns to our kids and grandkids.

Worse, it could mean widows become instant felons if their husbands owned one of these banned magazines or firearms!

And make no mistake, the gun-grabbers’ TRUE motives behind gun registration is always the same -- outright gun CONFISCATION, and to do that they must first register every gun and gun owner.

Then Senator Feinstein will be able to achieve her publicly stated goal:

"Mr. and Mrs. America, turn ‘em all in."

I can hardly even think about what a DISASTER for our country it would be should President Obama, Senator Feinstein and their anti-gun pals succeed in ramming this monstrosity down our throats.

This is exactly the WRONG move for our country -- for our liberties and for our safety.

Now I know THAT’S something you’re not hearing from the anti-gun propagandists in the national media.

But the truth is, increasing gun sales in America in recent years has led to lower crime rates.

The same is true all over the world.

Studies show countries with low rates of civilian firearms ownership are the most violent. Countries with high rates of civilian firearms ownership are the safest.

Just look to nearby Mexico if you want to see an example of the gun-grabbers’ idea of utopia. Effectively ruled by violent drug gangs in many areas, Mexico is a cesspool of rape, violence and murder.

If you and I want to keep the Second Amendment freedoms we’re so blessed to enjoy as American citizens, it’s absolutely CRITICAL you and I act IMMEDIATELY.

That’s why I’ve agreed to help the National Association for Gun Rights fight back to stop this Gun Ban and help lead the fight AGAINST the gun-grabbers.

They’re tough. They’re principled. And they know how to win.

They know the ONLY way you and I win this fight is if my colleagues here in Congress understand that voting for gun control will mean the END of their political careers . . .

And they’re busy mobilizing pro-gun Americans all over the country to make sure Congress gets that message loud and clear.

Won’t you please sign it TODAY?

But with President Obama, Sarah Brady and all the gun-grabbers doubling down, there’s not much time.

To defeat this radical scheme, the National Association for Gun Rights is going to have to pull out all the stops to alert and mobilize Second Amendment supporters all over the country.

Direct mail. Phones. Email. Blogs. Guest editorials. Press conferences. Hard-hitting internet, newspaper, radio and even TV ads if funding permits. The whole nine yards.

Of course, a program of this scale is only possible if the National Association for Gun Rights can raise the money.

But that’s not easy, and we may not have much time.

In fact, if gun owners are going to defeat Feinstein's Gun Ban, pro-gun Americans like you and me have to get involved NOW!

So please put yourself on record AGAINST the Feinstein's Gun Ban by signing NAGR’s Emergency Second Amendment Protection Directive.

But along with your signed Directive, please agree to make a generous contribution of $250, $100, $50 or even just $35.

And every dollar counts in this fight so even if you can only chip in $10 or $20, it will make a difference.

Thank you in advance for your time and money devoted to defending our Second Amendment rights.

For Freedom,

Rand Paul
    United States Senator
    P.S. The gun-grabbers are going for broke.

My jaw hit the floor reading the list of anti-gun provisions in Senator Dianne Feinstein’s (D-CA) new Gun Ban.

I can only describe this radical scheme as the effective END of the Second Amendment in America.

And time is running out to stop them.

Please sign your Emergency Second Amendment Protection Directive and put yourself squarely on the record AGAINST the Feinstein's Gun Ban.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:12 am