tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Arrowwind
Jenetta
burgundia
Brook
magamud
mudra
Floyd
malletzky
Sanicle
Carol
Vidya Moksha
devakas
lawlessline
JesterTerrestrial
18 posters

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

magamud
    magamud

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  magamud Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:13 pm

This is a link to a post at UP with Brother Nathanael's take on Sandy Brook.

The second part of the post I believe to be important on how counter intelligence can operate.

http://hm.dinofly.com/UP/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11286#p11286
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  lawlessline Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Micjer wrote:

Perhaps theis video is correct, however when I enlarged it, it still looks more like Emily imho. The hair part is different, for one thing. However they may have combed the other sisters hair different.

The biggest thing for me is that surely they would not have been that careless to have done this.

I understand Micjer but I have fotos of my kids all at roughly the same age and there is 3 kids with 4 years between each. But you could never see the difference. Kids look soo similar when they are nippers. I could not really tell you because I was not there for the sandy hook thing, just posting to keep the info coming.

burgundia, The link you posted says a 404 message. But the other thing that I found interesting the the slogan on the heading is "Home of the devils" Now that was interesting.

Carol, as said before, beating these people will not be done through the gun, we are only wasting time thinking that it will end with the gun. This is at your post not at you. Although I will blow you a great big raspberry instead. tongue

Lawless

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:49 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    Micjer wrote:

Perhaps theis video is correct, however when I enlarged it, it still looks more like Emily imho. The hair part is different, for one thing. However they may have combed the other sisters hair different.

The biggest thing for me is that surely they would not have been that careless to have done this.

I understand Micjer but I have fotos of my kids all at roughly the same age and there is 3 kids with 4 years between each. But you could never see the difference. Kids look soo similar when they are nippers. I could not really tell you because I was not there for the sandy hook thing, just posting to keep the info coming.

burgundia, The link you posted says a 404 message. But the other thing that I found interesting the the slogan on the heading is "Home of the devils" Now that was interesting.

Carol, as said before, beating these people will not be done through the gun, we are only wasting time thinking that it will end with the gun. This is at your post not at you. Although I will blow you a great big raspberry instead. tongue

Lawless

t

I know it says 404, but before you click on that link which says 404, look at the date

13 Gru 2012 - If you need additional resources to you talk with your child about the recent school tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary School please check our website under

(gru in Polish means Dec.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:31 pm

What many of us see is that the US is heading down the same path as Germany under Hitler. As my husband's family was caught up in all of that during the war and immigrated to the US later - this is what is at forefront of all our minds. His mother has been saying for the past few years that the atmosphere in the US is similar to what it was in Germany before WWII broke out. History is repeating itself and the land of the free is swiftly becoming the land of the enslaved. What is coming down the pike is all to clear and not very pretty.

As to my post Tom, Senator Rand Paul is the son of Ron Paul the only sane, ethical candidate who ran for the presidential office. The type of tyranny he identifies is very real because it separates the sheeple of independent thinkers who don't need or what to be told how to think. You would have to grow up in the US to understand the philosophical role of guns in this culture. Guns are link to survival where one can kill their own food and sustain their families with winter meat. Unfortunately, Hollywood has glamorized the gangster and violent video games did the rest. Our culture is in a sad sorry state due to the twisted money suckers who exploite the populace for financial gain. The bottom line is that Obama is violating his oath of office, he is a traitor and is driving this nation into a sink hole faster then anyone can spell Mississippi. He's on a power trip with continuing with TSA who is molesting women, men and children, gun raids by the FBI on milk farms that sell whole natural milk and now this. This latest is just the icing on the cake.

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 ISSgun_130117_345.jpg = School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQionl2dFuPMBYzNkyvxO23h8A4Tge8hhlXmDq_67V3c0-X73_

The following is more in alignment with American history in terms of what kids grew up watching back in the 50s. There were always guns in Westerns and back then the good guys won. Great American classics.

My favorite John Wayne quote and the way Americans thought back when I was growing up.

The Lone Ranger

John Wayne

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 am

Jenetta wrote:Fascinating interview with John Lash on The Archons (The Mind Parasites)...transhumanism, etc.

RED ICE RADIO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loCoTx99yAg

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loCoTx99yAg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 992990

who came up with the Archons, transhumanism, gnostics christians believers? hmmm. did not watch, it is worth?
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:12 am

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:30 am

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QYQCCx43OZQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Real Remedies

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 am

How to stop a massacre (PG-13 edition with improved sound effects)

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:37 am

The more I think about it the more I shake my head. The US government cares about the loss of 20 children and 6 adults? Really?

168 children killed in drone strikes in Pakistan since start of campaign
    As many as 168 children have been killed in drone strikes in Pakistan during the past seven years as the CIA has intensified its secret programme against militants along the Afghan border.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8695679/168-children-killed-in-drone-strikes-in-Pakistan-since-start-of-campaign.html

Drone strike kills eight in Pakistan

January 8,2013

A US drone strike killed eight people in Pakistan, according to intelligence sources, a day after the former head of Nato in Afghanistan Stanley McChyrstal warned their overuse may threaten US foreign policy.

The drone attack also comes after Barack Obama announced he would nominate John Brennan, the mastermind of the drone programme, to head up the CIA.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/9787120/Drone-strike-kills-eight-in-Pakistan.html

And Mr Obama has shed an itty bitty tear?

Making this his priority?

The inconsistencies in this "massacre" are sooooooo reminiscent of 9/11....even more so given the "reports" of witness and authority testimony during the "event" it's much more than "just a conspiracy".

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm

And one wonders why most folks really hate politics.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Welcome P's

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

This is the most conclusive interview regarding Sandy Hook that I have heard. Very important to listen to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SK8tLX6VQp4

here are a few of the talking points:

Key Notes from interview

~ Adam Lanza very likely never existed ( can't find anything on him, can find lots on his brother)

~ the "Mother" stories change constantly, she worked for Chase Morgan,

~ 3 employees from GE financial have been tried & convicted in connection with the LIBOR scandal (Co workers of Peter Lanza (alleged "father") so there is a tentative connection) the father was not included

~ Nancy's obituary did not mention adam (everyone else was listed)

~Adam Lanza Motive: non-existent...

~only one call to the police for the incident. (from staff member that "believes" they are hearing gun shots) no evidence that any other calls to the police came in, despite the "hundreds" of rounds fired, front entry way being broken into (questionable).

~ Gun shots (reported in the hundreds) of the type of rifle in an enclosed area would cause severe distortion, the shooter would loose balance & possibly collapse from the 165+ decibel reports (hundreds of them) from the carbine rifle (you can infer from this that many more injuries would exist) possibly resulting in unconsciousness.

~Adam was "home schooled" but has none of the typical documents that exist for home schooling, there is no documentation that he ever was home schooled & Adam Lanza has no connection to Sandy Hook elementary at all.

~the weight of the rounds & equipment that Adam was reported to have (he was allegedly 120lbs) would have been carrying 120lbs in equipment ( or more, hard to pin that down though because they have said so many different weapons were present)

~The front of the school, all glass is in-tact (he didn't break into the school as reported)`

~school entry is secured by camera's & entry is enforced by it, no video has been shown, glass front windows & doors should have been nearly impenetrable by a 120lb assailant

~School teachers did not evacuate kids when they heard shooting; no children were pushed out the windows & told to run to the VERY close fire station.

~Christipher rodes car (sp?) held the tactical shot gun (NOT AR-15) that was extracted on film (correctly identified & not cross talk on the police scanner tapes) 4 completely bio/chemical/full MOPP gear wearing individiduals were standing around the trunk when the shot gun was extracted (Raw 'chopper footage).

~ALLEGEDLY a bushmaster is the weapon used in the shootings, first reporting was 2 hand guns found inside bushmaster was found in a trunk, one day later the bush master was "found inside". of the two hand guns the glock 10mm is a Large frame commonly used Law Enforcement weapon (not typical for a woman to purchase).

~ It was reported that Adam & his mother had been to gun ranges to practice quite often, however reporters could not find any witnesses that recall either of them ever showing up at any ranges.

~Accuracy of the shootings (11 shots in some very small framed victims) was far too high for a novice shooter.

~connecticut has an ASSAULT WEAPONS ban in place, yet it is reported that Nancy Lanza had "legally" registered all these guns (to include the AR-15 which is BANNED in Connecticut)

~Mr Rosen (.1 miles away) would not have been able to hear the gun fire & if he DID hear it why did he NOT call the police?

~AR-15's like the one reported to allegedly be used by "Adam lanza" would have had several "jams" or "stoppages" with hundreds of rounds fired due to the unreliability of an un-tuned weapon like this; also you need to be trained in S.P.O.R.T.S. (corrective actions) to quickly fix weapon jams.

~Robbie parker is brought up (strange stage actor methods used & false emotion seemingly used), where was "mrs parker", why would the rest of the family be abandoned, the "dead daughter" that was stolen from flicker is brought up as well (she's alive and her mother is pissed her picture is used).

~Response time was 7 min, there was not enough time (7 min, from entry to police arrival) to do what was said was done.

~entire scene was cleared in less than an hour, not reasonable either.

~school nurse is not even licensed in the state of Connecticut.

~None of the professionals interviewed actually hold any real certification or licenses (the nurse, the "psychologist" that found the 6 children, none of them).

~questions: redish purple van with window shot out, where is it... Nuns where did they go?

~the media has issued NO retractions regardless of the many contradictions

~School is being destroyed / demolished (evidence cover up)

~ Law enforcement officers were "assigned" to the families (Never been done in this type of situation before) a highly suspect action.

~Multiple “suspicious” deaths of high profile gun advocates followed Sandy Hook.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:34 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:

Are you a "provocation signature clone" too?

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 187111
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 5 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:29 pm

[quote="Arrowwind"]This is the most conclusive interview regarding Sandy Hook that I have heard. Very important to listen to.

Arrowwind this guy makes "mincemeat" of the official story on the PowerHour...he also makes it clear in the video that the nation isn't going to be hoodwinked any longer with these "lone gunman" mass shootings...definitely knows his "stuff".

__Former US Naval Law Enforcement Veteran and US Army Infantry/Reconnaissance Military Veteran MIKE POWERS has found glaring inconsistencies regarding the Sandy Hook shooting and will be breaking it down for us. We must understand that this is the elephant in the living room and must be shared with everyone that you know. This is a CAN'T MISS SHOW and of the utmost importance that we understand what is really going on.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Very intelligent reflection from Max Igan

Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - 1/4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwZmqd2kQ6o

Love Always
    mudra
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:16 am

Great Post Mudra. Max's line of sight into this Con game is good...

study
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 am

Yes excellent post Mudra.

We have to ask why all the blatantly obvious vids and pics that prove that this did not go down the way it was told by MSM?

Are they after the 2nd amendment.....or trying to get people confrontational?

Sleep Sleep Sleep The sleepers don't want their reality shattered. Nutbar
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:46 pm

CNN video of police charge at Sandy Hook is not Sandy Hook

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/341776#ixzz2IdZJuCr4
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYOAbPrFwI&feature=player_embedded

The hammer simply disappears when the worker drops it. Very odd.

Green screen used behind interview?

Note what the little boy is saying and the guy hammering the rock makes it sound like a bang bang bang of a gun. Subliminal use of sound to implant the story the boy is telling in my opinion.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:17 pm

magamud wrote:Great Post Mudra. Max's line of sight into this Con game is good...

study

ah Kali Kali, she gives lullaby to hear what people want to hear. she makes sure the illiusion is going on. she makes sure, she is goddess.

civil war is not solution
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:21 pm

Igan is trying to warn people that they are being set up to go into civil war.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:09 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/01/ssdi-death-index-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza-died-one-day-before-school-massacre-2-2541900.html

At least thats what The Social Security Death Index Record states...issued from New Hampshire not Connecticut

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:47 pm

Its all about the weapons manufactures and the money and the gun lobby full stop.
    End of.

Arm the Children.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 am

magamud wrote:
    Igan is trying to warn people that they are being set up to go into civil war.

maybe americans became 'no mind' people and maybe should declare Igan their national Hero from australia.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:49 pm

If you believe, and I mean really believe in love and evolution or ascension of human spirit, you must, must absolutely win this one without any arms for real change to exist. So this should be a real non brainer as a question. If you need a gun the whole planet will always be under the submission to the same old S**t but a new shithead clinging to the rim of the bowl.
    Lawless
    t

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 am