tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
Arrowwind
Jenetta
burgundia
Brook
magamud
mudra
Floyd
malletzky
Sanicle
Carol
Vidya Moksha
devakas
lawlessline
JesterTerrestrial
18 posters

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  Carol Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:04 pm

You will not see this on main stream media news.

A homeowner in Sacramento is being treated for non life threatening wounds after successfully fighting off 3 armed home invaders who tried to attack his home last night. The homeowner grabbed a weapon after 3 armed men tried to break into the home, and opened fire. The homeowner was shot by one of the suspects, but he managed to shoot all 3 suspects. One of the shot suspects died at the scene and the other 2 are being detained by police as they try to figure out exactly what happened.

Residents say there were children in the home at the time of the attempted home invasion. There may have been a children’s slumber party going on at the time of the attack. Several frantic parents showed up to the crime scene to find the street shut down for the investigation.

Editor’s note: We are thankful that the homeowner was fast acting and armed or we could be talking about a mass murder of children at a slumber party today.

Read more: http://www.kcra.com/news/3-wounded-one-intruder-dead-in-Sacramento-home-invasion/-/11797728/17875642/-/2o7y1hz/-/index.html#ixzz2Gw8zcOGE

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    burgundia
    burgundia

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Empty Re: School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Home invasions with guns are practically non-existent in Poland. I believe it is similar in most European countries. I know it happens quite ofthen in USA. my question would be WHY?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:27 pm

Canada has wildlife similar to that of USA. how is the situation with gun ownership in Canada?
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:04 pm

Yep. We get bears every now and then right up close.. yards away, not miles.

The solution to not having guns is to move mountain people into high rise builings on the coast... thats the plan anyway. Dont need a gun if you live in a highrise appartment, unless you have rappers, stalkers, and theives around.

But we all know the cities are safe and no one needs to protect themselves.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:35 pm

One of the biggest problems is drugs and those who are addicted resorting to theft as a means to pay for their addiction. Also, violence has been glamorized in the media (via Hollywood) for a good 50 years. Some people are so dis-empowered at a personal level that the only way to feel powerful is to have a weapon and use it.

Why?

All the media attention of perpetrators tends to trigger copy cat violence. Our nation is becoming spiritually bankrupt. Take god out of schools and there is no moral compass to guide our youth. Have an economic situation where both parents have to work and there is no one at home to watch or care for the latch-key kids who are home alone waiting for an adult to show up. In a society where 47% of the women giving birth in the US are single - there is no man in the house to set an example on how to be a responsible citizen who cares for his family.

Why?

Our society is deteriorating to the point where violence is the norm and the subjegation of yount girls and women in many countries is tolerated to the point of abject abuse where their life has no value. These men who abandon their families and abuse women are given carte blance permission by the various societies they live in to do their worst and not be held accountable.

With a few standards that everyone is held to much of this could change. Could - but will it? Evil has been let loose upon the earth. Who is going to step in and stop it?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 am

I continue to step into Tom's views .

This may be a star high goal but I would like to say look deeply enough into another being and you'll see we are made of the same light. Know your Heart fully, know your true power.It is'nt in our fists nor is it in our guns.When we have killed our enemy do you think we have won the game? To me the game is won when eveybody wins.I believe this is how we will bring heaven on Earth.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:19 pm

In The Wake Of Sandy Hook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2DyrFHNzXw

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:10 pm

missed the point, this guy just had barbeque and cut a good part of the Obamas speach to present his point of view.

i thought you wholeheartly supported Law less

yes 'love' is going on
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:44 am

devakas wrote:
    missed the point, this guy just had barbeque and cut a good part of the Obamas speach to present his point of view.

yes 'love' is going on

Because I posted this does'nt mean I back it up devakas.
    When a video completely resonates with me I usually add a Thubs Up to it.
    Now you know

Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:51 pm

mudra wrote:
    devakas wrote:

yes 'love' is going on

Because I posted this does'nt mean I back it up devakas.
    When a video completely resonates with me I usually add a Thubs Up to it.
    Now you know

Wink

Love from me
    mudra

will be looking for signs then...

again, when we try to balance for peace sake harmony with ugliness (guns in this case), we become corrupted. it looks like permanent. on going.

We can only create fools paradise.

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:47 pm

Just putting this out there. Nothing to do with me as I don't live in that world, but should be added the fire.

Lawless

t

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:47 pm

eat, sex, sleep and defend, no better than animals in animal kingdom.

...i think Putin issued law of basic religion teachings in school starting September.

wondering which branch of fixed name they will select in the spiritual tree of all branches.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:03 am

Jenetta
    Jenetta

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Empty Re: Obama's School Massacre To Ban Guns

Post  Jenetta Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:22 am

Certainly is pretty disgusting Burgundia...reminds me of the 911 false flag event...where did all those people go who were on the planes? Now where did these children go? Are they still alive leading hidden familial lives with their families or have they been eliminated?

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 187111
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:40 am

Thanks for sharing the information Burgundia.
    Incredible !

This one is worth watching too ...

I would really like to know who is really behind the entire Sandy Hook event.
    Gives me the goose bump.

1/8/2013 -- Sandy Hook Tribute to the Victims Twitter / Tweet From 1 month befo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgKOCb1e0XA

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:03 am

welcome to Kali Yuga, trust and trustfullness is not appreciated, all is dark. Kali keeps illiusion on going.

by the way, to change the date of the upload video also can be faked and very easy done, just update date for particular ID with different upload date and execute. it depends what reason would be to do so, but dont be naive to think that it is not possible who has access to database. in this case vimeo or youtube. in computer world nothing is impossible. i love duch, he is only great user.

Last edited by devakas on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 am

it happened or it didn't, it IS possible to happen as soon as guns rule the world and not brains that work,

and when people do not know who they are.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:41 am

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 542143_488136441238785_1819998257_n

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 397740_488877064498056_77176723_n

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Photo.php?fbid=488946324491130&%3Bset=a.363126717073092.106418
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Just gotta love the US gun lobby and the arms manufacturers. They do propaganda that would make the Nazis look like barbie dolls.
    Rolling Eyes

It could be worse. You could live in El Salvador.

Arm the teachers
    Arm the firemen
    Arm the zoo keepers
    Arm the Garbage collectors
    Arm the Telly Tubbies
    Arm Big Bird

That way we all be safe whilst selling more guns.
    In the name of liberty.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:23 am

lawlessline
    lawlessline

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Empty Tweets and video dates non valid by dutch

Post  lawlessline Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 am

Ell done dutch FairPlay and good investigation.

Lawless

t
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:21 am

Excellent Tom
    Thanks for sharing.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 am

Only you can prevent Digital Wildfires

IN 1938, thousands of Americans famously mistook a radio adaptation of the H.G. Wells novel “War of the Worlds” for a genuine news broadcast. Police stations were flooded with calls from citizens who believed the United States had been invaded by Martians.

It is difficult to imagine a radio play causing such a misunderstanding today, when people can quickly check the latest headlines on their smartphones. But the Internet, like radio in 1938, is a relatively young medium. Is it conceivable that a misleading post on social media could spark a comparable panic?

We can think of this possibility as a “digital wildfire.” In a hyperconnected world, information can travel with unprecedented speed and reach. The benefits of new communication technologies are many and obvious; the potential for pitfalls informs one of the “risk cases” explored in the World Economic Forum’s Global Risks 2013 report, based on expert input about which risks could manifest themselves over the next 10 years.

Social media can rapidly spread information that is either intentionally or unintentionally misleading or provocative. In the summer of 2012, for example, a Twitter user impersonating the Russian interior minister, Vladimir Kolokoltsev, tweeted that President Bashar al-Assad of Syria had been “killed or injured”; crude oil prices rose by over one dollar before traders realized that Assad was alive and well.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/opinion/only-you-can-prevent-digital-wildfires.html?smid=tw-share

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/newtown-school-shootings-first-responders-deal-with-searing-memories/2012/12/30/2ac5ba5e-5135-11e2-950a-7863a013264b_singlePage.html?tid=obnetwork

Has anyone read this article in the Washington Post?

I read it and a couple of things jumped out at me.

First of all, why was the local firehall not notified with the 911 call. Here in Canada everyone (police,ambulance and fire) is notified on a call. Seems strange he heard all the sirens going by his hall and didn't know what was going on.

But here is the biggy for me.

Why were the ambulances not taking the dead out of the school? They are not considered dead until a doctor says so. A paramedic or ambulance drivers job is to get people to a hospital and work on them even if they think they are deceased. The statement that no one is coming out and to just leave the bodies in the school is totally bizarre. Think of the JFK assassination....they knew he was dead. Did they just pull over and put caution tape around his car? Of course not. They rushed him to hospital and tried to revive him.

Would not that be the reaction in a normal situation when children are found shot. Rush them to the hospital and try everything they could to help them.

Not here they just are standing around with nobody being pulled out. :wtf:

lawlessline
    lawlessline

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Empty Ley Line Black magic and temple killings.

Post  lawlessline Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Here is another video from truth radio or something like that. It was done on the 7th of Jan, so that doesn't mean anything anymore.

But that is another aspect mentioned in the radio show, about ley lines and temple layout of the school. It was based upon a temple that was used for children sacrifice for the dates of 10/12 until the 21/12 by the Mayan. This is the theory mentioned on the show. As yet I haven't been able to find the theorists that they mentioned, but I looked into the sites of the school and Aurora shootings. The school is effectively on a World Geo-Magnetic line used by the military in most countries where these lines go through the areas. The line in particular is a northern based line, responsible for vertical lift and is a firery line heading west east. The best ways of activating these lines is by placing either alongside the line creating a vortex off the backwash of the line. Very much like a whirlpool created at the sides of rivers as the main part of the river goes steaming past.

Aurora is a the perfect place to use the whole earth system. This is where two lines come together and cross over. The power is in the conflicting tensions of the line. Not on the line itself. Aurora is very close to same latitude as Sandy hook, i think it is 1° between the 2. Both the shootings happened in a time in the right sequence for creating a greater charge. Now for the solar weather. On both days of shooting the solar activity was very low. Just to put that into perspective here is a quote from a book written byTchijevsky discovered that the solar minimum is the lag period when repression is tolerated by the masses, as if they lacked the vital energy to make the needed changes.
    Just to give you an idea of what has been going on, but I would of thought most of us know already. The sun spot cycle is very low compared with what was predicted. nearing the real low.

This is what they thought

School Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 Predictions3_strip

And this is what we got.

Less than half of even the lowest predictions.

So this means the effects across the human psyche is one on non interest in the situation. The President of the US who cann't even change a nappy and soon the control total? Or as the people that are doing the magik behind these things have the got hold of the wrong end of the stick in my opinion.

Anyway these are just ideas haven't got too much of the spare time to go any further for the time being. But see what turns up.

Lawless

tSchool Massacre Obama's Scapegoat to Ban Guns  - Page 3 700_a79eb2a090f114be0b909879f792ba76

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am