tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
TRANCOSO
Sanicle
Floyd
Carol
Vidya Moksha
9 posters

so was obamas birth certificate faked?

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Empty so was obamas birth certificate faked?

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:39 am

any experts on photoshop out there? is this definitely a fake then? one would assume it is of course
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJfdKClbH4&feature=feedlik
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Empty Re: so was obamas birth certificate faked?

Post  Carol Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:06 am

so was obamas birth certificate faked? _52387970_sg9ybqnu
    African is not considered a race. Black or negro is a race.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2457-from-the-white-house-today-pdf-of-long-form-birth-certificate

Now take a good look at this next one.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Obama_birth_certificate
    Look at line 6 - hospital: Unknown -- Kenya, Africa
    Two different birth certificates, the second the authenic one

Last edited by Carol on Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Empty Re: so was obamas birth certificate faked?

Post  Floyd Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 am

Carol wrote:

Yes. I noticed that was on odd thing to put down as a race. Oh well. Its not my birth certificate I suppose.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 am

Possible FAKE BC:

“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?”
    http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/rss_viewer/birth-certificate-long-form.pdf

From WIKI

The facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiʻolani as the Kapiʻolani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapiolani_Medical_Center_for_Women_and_Children

Question about birth hospital: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital
    Below is the history of the Kapiolani Medical center provided on their website:

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children is part of Hawaii Pacific Health's network of hospitals. It is located in Honolulu, Hawaii, within the residential inner city district of Makiki. Kapiolani Medical Center is Hawaii's only children's hospital with a team of physicians and nurses and specialized technology trained specifically to care for children, from infants to young adults. It is the state's only 24-hour pediatric emergency room, pediatric intensive care unit and adolescent unit.

The facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiolani as the Kapiolani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.[2][3][4]

It is also known for being the birthplace of United States President Barack Obama. No where on the website in the history is Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital ever mentioned.

The Kauikeolani Childrens Hospital merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become the Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children in 1978. In 1961 (based on various birth certificates, not just Obama's), it was called: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital

WIKI Gives 1978 as the Name Change Date

There still is an issue.
    Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital doesn't exist. It's not on any Hawaii Business or Corporate index.
    Fact is: Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital has been scrubbed from all data bases. Why?

If you listen to the Vid... the reporter says "it is typical for the school to use the last name of the father.

The Fox vid says "Soetero" not Hussein...
    http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292053

Obama's fake Birth Certificate - do this and find out for yourself
    Try the following: Save off a copy of the exact PDF file the White House has released as Obama's birth certificate this morning. Find yourself a copy of Adobe Illustrator (not Photoshop), and load up the PDF file in Illustrator. Then click on the center of the image of the birth certificate, then right-click on the center of the image, and click Release Clipping Mask. Have fun... " http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1462844/pg1#24132165

The PDF is composed of multiple images. That’s correct. Using a photo editor or PDF viewer of your choice, you can extract this image data, view it, hide it, etc. But these layers, as they’re being called, aren’t layers in the traditional photo-editing sense of the word. They are, quite literally, pieces of image data that have been positioned in a PDF container. They appear as text but also contain glyphs, dots, lines, boxes, squiggles, and random garbage. They’re not combined or merged in any way. Quite simply, they look like they were created programmatically, not by a human.

What’s plausible is that somewhere along the way — from the scanning device to the PDF-creation software, both of which can perform OCR (optical character recognition) — these partial/pseudo-text images were created and saved. What’s not plausible is that the government spent all this time manufacturing Obama’s birth certificate only to commit the laughably rookie mistake of exporting the layers from Photoshop, or whatever photo editing software they are meant to have used. It’s likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner. Let’s leave it at that.

And the signature of the Local Registrar reads "UKLLee"

Ukulele..

"The radius of curvature of the paper does not match radius of curvature of the typeface or form elements. The document appears to be bound on the left, hence the curvature.

My best assessment is that the document is a composite, with different layers representing background paper and form elements.

My opinion is, this is a forgery."

Take a look at line 6a

Why does the line line, which reads "Name or Hospital or Institution (If not in hospital or institution, give street address)" look so garbled with some letters raised as if they are superscript?

in looking at the Obama long-form birth certificate from a formatting perspective...something is just not right.

think...there were no computers in the 60's to create forms such as birth certificates. everything was typed on a manual typewriter using carbons for multiple copies (jeez! carbons were such a pain).

Quote: "what just doesn't look right and odd is that too much of the birth certificate's information is centered within the boxes.

old-style (and i do mean OLD-STYLE) clerical typists were taught to line up characters within boxes (names, towns, dates etc.) on the left margin of each box (unless there was a ton of space). the reason for this is one usually would run out of space when typing forms...BESIDES it would have taken quite some doing to align center-typed text....a clerk, typing manual birth certificates all day wouldn't have the time, or the inclination, to make each and every one look pretty and symmetrical. do any of you remember how you had to eye-ball to find the center, count the characters/spaces of the word you were going to type and then back-space half that number to center a word? too much trouble!!!! obama's birth certificate certainly is awfully pretty...lined up and neat. how lucky for him the clerk who typed his birth certificate took so much care...now really?

that's why i think this was, somehow, either a cut and paste job OR typed on a computer generated form. i can find old fashioned fonts almost anywhere on the internet that would make a document look like it was typed on an old typewriter and i can off-set characters within small box spaces to make it look as if it were hand-typed.

Remember, that is a part of the already printed form, thus it could not have happened due to a quirky typewriter."

1961 Birth Certificate from the same hospital

1. This was taken from WIKI... so IT COULD be incorrect.

2. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909.

3. In 1978, it merged with Kapiolani Maternity Home to become Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

4. Barry's BC has 1961 date.

5. In 1961 the Name of the Hospitably SHOULD have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital.

6. Name change of Kapiolani Medical Center for Women DID NOT HAPPEN UNTIL 1978.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/birthcertificatelongfor.jpg/
    http://wireupdate.com/video/2011/04/president-obamas-birth-certificate-pdf-has-layers/

Obama was born on aug 4th with a cert number issued 10641 but go back to Susan Nordyke was born Aug 5th and a number of 10637. http://www.wnd.com/images/090728birthcert.gif (Susan's BC)

How is that possible since O was born first.

Also Kenya was NOT Kenya in 1961 - it was named: British East Africa Protectorate

It didnt become Kenya until December 1963 - Yet 1960 map of Africa, courtesy NatGeo shows it as Kenya. However, Kenya was listed as a Region, not as a country in 1960.
    http://www.maps.com/map.aspx?pid=15853

O's Selective Service form was filled out in 2007 not in 1980 or whenever he turned 18. His SS# is registered to a dead Connectcut man.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? 23ww94
    Real copy will look like this on microfish

Another puzzle.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? ObamaAnnaMrs-Seattleaddress1961from
    so if the birth announcement in the 1961 newspaper is valid...

then Mrs. Anna Obama in a Seattle WA 1961 directory is valid too, right?

this is her address and listed as a student. We know the address and a 1961 directory would mean she had to be established in Seattle PRIOR to AUGUST 1961... "and for anyone that has been researching this man as long as I have it is yet another ISSUE of inconsistent biographical history that will not be addressed... "

FOR EXAMPLE:

“The University of Hawaii at Manoa is only able to provide the following information for Stanley Ann Dunham:

Dates of attendance:
    Fall 1960 (First day of instruction 9/26/1960)
    Spring 1963 - Summer 1966
    Fall 1972 - Fall 1974
    Summer 1976
    Spring 1978
    Fall 1984 - Summer 1992

Degrees awarded:
    BA - Mathematics, Summer 1967 (August 6, 1967)
    MA - Anthropology, Fall 1983 (December 18, 1983)
    PhD - Anthropology, Summer 1992 (August 9, 1992)

Sincerely,
    Stuart Lau”

Stuart Lau
    University Registrar
    Office of Admissions and Records
    University of Hawaii at Manoa
    Ph: (808) 956-8010

And this:

Ms. Stanley Ann Dunham was enrolled at the University of Washington for:
    Autumn 1961
    Winter 1962
    Spring 1962

The records responsive to your request from the University of Washington are above as provided by the Public Disclosure Laws of Washington State. This concludes the University’s response to your Public Records request. Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.

Madolyne Lawson

Office of Public Records

206-543-9180

[link to atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com]

Note how STANLEY ANN DUNHAM is listed as her name by UH and UW. However in the birth announcement in Hawaii she is recorded with her husband as MR and MRS BARACK H OBAMA. Why is she still running around with her maiden name in Seattle?

HOW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM HAVE DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH? http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html

Barack Obama's Internet Kill Switch
    Saturday, April 16, 2011 – by Anthony Wile
    What are the chances of a US Internet Kill Switch? Could it happen? Is it practical? The Foundation for the Advancement of Free-Market Thinking (FAFMT) and The Daily Bell are pleased to bring you a short video presentation titled, Internet Kill Switch.

The video features hard-to-believe yet true events unfolding right now in Washington D.C. to try and suppress the Internet's ability to support the freedom of the press. Will the power elite be victorious in squelching Internet freedom? We surely hope not and will continue to support freedom of the press and the Internet-spawned advance of liberty and free-market thinking. http://www.thedailybell.com/bellinclude.cfm?id=2084&bid=1&StartRow=61&PageNum=4

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:41 am

I vote for Carol to be President of the United States of America. You're cleverer than all of them put together dear lady. cheers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Hah! Thanks for the vote of confidence Sanicle but I get too emotional when it comes to corruption and injustice. I'd be talking about something meaningful to me personally and start crying.

I still think politicians are the problem and that elections should be a lottery with the names of all 'qualified' citizens thrown into the pot with term limits.

I think the insurance companies should be eliminated as they create many problems and are the middle man. There are other systems that would be more viable.

I think the IRS and Federal Reserved should be abolished.

I think the US finances should be audited by outside sources and outside sources should be watch dogs on how government runs business.

I don't believe in wars and think them a waste of human resources at multiple levels.

I don't believe in illegal aliens getting government benefits.

I think English should be the national language.

I believe that government should be local.

I believe that government should stay in alignment with the Constitution.

I don't think politicians should be entitle to benefits other then what public employes are entitled to while working like medical/dental but NO retirement plans or money going into retirement. I think if government is centralized let them all live in a dormatory type hotel where food a lodging is paid for when they are away from home.

I believe in fewer laws and would want groups to look at how to streamline what is there.

I do believe in national and private health care but not that ridiculous plan put out by O.

I would get rid of TSA and Homeland Security. Reminds me too much of Nazi Germany.

I am for supporting small business.

I'm for a flat income tax across the board for everyone (individual and business) at around 4%.

I'm for using US oil reserves for paying off the national debt and the elimination of all other taxes.

I'm for the elimination of corruption in government.

I'm for a clean environment (land, water, air) and enhancing natural resources.

So, given how opinionated I am... I seriously doubt the general pop and megga business would want someone who would run on the above platform.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:14 pm

Nah, you've got it all worked out lol. I'd vote for a president that cares enough about corruption and injustice to cry about it too. I'd JT to have a President that cares that much!!!

Carol for President! cheers
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:05 pm

What took him so long to dig the damned thing up anyway? You, me, yes even Joe the Plumber would already have been send to Gizmo, but not Barack!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:28 pm

AscendingStarseed
    AscendingStarseed

Post  AscendingStarseed Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

Are you kidding me? He finally produces the birth certificate and its not good enough. I am so sick of the hate, racism and fear behind this whole propaganda scheme the right wing keeps stirring up...get over it. There are much bigger battles we need to be fighting, Obama finally lowered himself to the level of the racists by "showing his papers" now move on and stop being pawns for the right wing agenda with all this hate.

I'm done with this, it's bad energy...here's my latest and last post with this subject on MoA. You're supposed to be enlightened people but you've all been sucked in by the dark side's fear vibration and are stuck there. I will not be a part of this hate any longer, and that's what it is all based in folks...can't you see that? For people I have a lot of respect for, I just don't understand how you can be so hateful to a whole race of people. You're hurting people, this subject is about a lot more than where Obama was born...how does that get past you? No

this post explains how...

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2454-alien-contact-laws-5000-fine-and-imprisonment
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:04 am

AscendingStarseed wrote:Are you kidding me? He finally produces the birth certificate and its not good enough. I am so sick of the hate, racism and fear behind this whole propaganda scheme the right wing keeps stirring up...get over it. There are much bigger battles we need to be fighting, Obama finally lowered himself to the level of the racists by "showing his papers" now move on and stop being pawns for the right wing agenda with all this hate.

I'm done with this, it's bad energy...here's my latest and last post with this subject on MoA. You're supposed to be enlightened people but you've all been sucked in by the dark side's fear vibration and are stuck there. I will not be a part of this hate any longer, and that's what it is all based in folks...can't you see that? For people I have a lot of respect for, I just don't understand how you can be so hateful to a whole race of people. You're hurting people, this subject is about a lot more than where Obama was born...how does that get past you? No

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2454-alien-contact-laws-5000-fine-and-imprisonment

I have seen similar comments elsewhere. Its surprising. I am perceiving an american and non-american view to this race subject and his birth. Its seems that for americans the whole issue of his birth is tied up in racism and the civil movements and 'black' rights... wow.. from a non american perspective the issues that concern you over his birth are not even close to being on the agenda. For non americans it is about truth and hypocracy and exposing lies and hidden agendas. so, no, i doubt non americans will get over it, especially if his birth certificate was faked. And i, for one, do not think this issue has anything to do with a 'right wing agenda'.. but then i am blissfully unaware of american internal politics....
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 am

I don't think the comments here have anything to do with 'hating' a particular person OR "racism". It's just about frustration with those in power who are arrogant enough to lie to the people.......whatever their colour or race!! Nothing more, nothing less. I think you both might be reading a bit too much into this imo. Crying or Very sad

These times really do seem to be stirring up a lot of anger in people, particularly the men I've noticed, even on this site. Peace, love and tolerance for different points of view seems to be what's being lost in this whole scenario, playing right into the agenda of the sad, sorry Souls who are running the show.

Maybe the PTW are achieving more with their dark goals and manipulations than we're realizing. We really do need to stick together in these dark times..........please! pale

EDIT: OK, just had another thought. Maybe it's because Mars and Jupiter are in conjunction in Aries---magnified testosterone-----along with Uranus in Aries-------electrified testosterone, unexpected 'lightning strikes'. Hmmm. And dear old Saturn (limitations, karma, responsibilities) is in Libra in opposition to Aries. And the other planet in the mix is Pluto (deep-seated triggers, manipulation, power-plays) in Capricorn, which is in conflict with (square to) both Aries and Libra. That's quite a power keg for Uranus to set off to break people out of old ways of thinking, especially when Capricorn rules social order and authority figures. Wink

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah
    pineal-pilot-in merkabah

Post  pineal-pilot-in merkabah Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:46 am

the photo shoppers say its a fake.. are the elites done with barry or can they black mail him a bit more??? i mean its moot really. he could be from mars jsut get him out of there before the "united" states ceases to exist and it comes under blatant united nation control and the states ceceed, a repeat of the ussr.. balkanisation and civil war is what the british empire are after dont giv eit to them..

pass glass stegall and live or id say roughly 250 to 300 million americans will perish.. in short order. who will send goods to hawaii? the japanese are toast they wont help.. i hope everyone in those islands is good at fishing..
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:16 am

Racism may be the reason that many people like Donald Trump are pushing this issus so hard.

Personally it never entered my mind. I just want the truth, and if this is an altered document then a lot of people have some explaining to do.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:12 am

AscendingStarseed, what I 'hate' is being deceived by yet another president who cheated to get into office and has hidden cartels behind him to get him into office. This has NEVER been about race for me. I was delighted when O was elected because it showed that the American public believed him and that there would be change to their benefit. What I also 'hate' in yet another president (there is a long list including Bush, Clinton and Bush) who have continued to erode the Constituion of America. I really 'hate' that and I really 'hate' TSA and how American is turning into the next Nazi Germany with O at the helm. He is no leader and does not know what he is doing. I don't personally hate O, never did so get off of your attitude. I'm tired of it. Making false assumptions and implying everyone is rasist and hateful is what is not so nice.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:07 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    AscendingStarseed wrote:Are you kidding me? He finally produces the birth certificate and its not good enough. I am so sick of the hate, racism and fear behind this whole propaganda scheme the right wing keeps stirring up...get over it. There are much bigger battles we need to be fighting, Obama finally lowered himself to the level of the racists by "showing his papers" now move on and stop being pawns for the right wing agenda with all this hate.

I have seen similar comments elsewhere. Its surprising. I am perceiving an american and non-american view to this race subject and his birth. Its seems that for americans the whole issue of his birth is tied up in racism and the civil movements and 'black' rights... wow.. from a non american perspective the issues that concern you over his birth are not even close to being on the agenda. For non americans it is about truth and hypocracy and exposing lies and hidden agendas. so, no, i doubt non americans will get over it, especially if his birth certificate was faked. And i, for one, do not think this issue has anything to do with a 'right wing agenda'.. but then i am blissfully unaware of american internal politics....
    THANK YOU, Vidya!
    You took the words out of my mouth.

AscendingStarseed wrote:You're supposed to be enlightened people but you've all been sucked in by the dark side's fear vibration and are stuck there. I will not be a part of this hate any longer, and that's what it is all based in folks...can't you see that?
    Listen to yourself, judging upon people...

btw a lot of my (girl)friends are/were 'coloured' & some of my dearest friends are gay, if that gives you any comfort...

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:12 am

BTW, I also have a copy of his long form birth certificate from Kenya. That one looks real to me.

Births in the United States in 1961 are classified for vital statistics into white, Negro, American Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Aleut, Eskimo, Hawaiian and Part-Hawaiian (combined), and "other nonwhite."

The birth certificate O produced is fake.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:30 am

And signed Ukulele is a nice touch.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Ukulele-1

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Obamabreakout
    dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:19 pm

kudos carol! wow you should be head of the "justice" system. great detective work.

i couldn't agree more, it's about uncovering the lies, not about race. for peet's sake, if that's what people think then i'm on the wrong forum.

when people don't like hearing the "truth", they bring up the race issue. that's pretty small.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:49 pm

Thanks dolphin... but many others also were involved in discovering the facts.

This too needs to be included.

OBAMA IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.

-------------------------

Barack Hussein Obama Sr. was a Kenyan citizen at the time of Obama's birth thereby making Barack Hussein Obama II a dual U.S./Kenyan citizen.

It doesn't matter if Obama was born in the Lincoln Bedroom of the White House. Obama is NOT, nor ever will be a Natural Born Citizen in accordance with Article II Section 1 of the United States Constitution.

Only a person, whose parents were either BOTH born in the U.S. or were BOTH Naturalized U.S. Citizens at the time of the person's birth, can ever be a Natural Born Citizen.

And for those of you who argue the subclause in Article II Section 1 that states;

"or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution"

makes any U.S. citizen eligible to be President are plain wrong.

That subclause was added so the Founding Fathers(Washington, Adams, Jefferson, Madison, Monroe) and those who came after them, who were either born before the ratification of the U.S. Constitution or had parents who were born before the ratification of the U.S. Constitution, could be President of the United States.

President James K. Polk was the first Natural Born Citizen to become President of the United States because both parents were born after the ratification of the U.S. Constitution in 1789.

Therefore since the Presidency of James K. Polk, only U.S. Citizens, whose parents were either BOTH born in the U.S. or were Naturalized U.S. Citizens at the time of the citizen's birth, are eligible to be President of the United States.

Obama is ineligible to hold office. It's that simple.

http://wakeup1776.blogspot.com/2011/04/obamas-birth-certificate-is-fraud-just.html

Quote: "The immediate online consensus is that the birth certificate recently released by Obama is a fraud. Please see here, here, here, here, and here. There are countless reasons, but the most compelling are that one can load the document into Adobe Illustrator and can see the different layers that have been pasted on the document, the fact that the birth certificate number is higher than people who were born after Obama, and the fact that there is no embossed seal on the document. There are countless other reasons mentioned, but in an effort to move on to the rest of this article, I will assert this recently released birth certificate is a fraud for the above mentioned reasons."

"Questions over Obama's have arisen because of his almost total concealment of documentation from his life – including his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records.

Specifically, because of the lack of documentation, it was suspected he might not have been born in Hawaii, or might have another circumstance that would preclude his eligibility under the Constitution's "natural born Citizen" requirement, such as a loss of that status by taking Indonesia citizenship during his childhood, or relinquishing that status by using a foreign passport during his college years. Or that he didn't qualify because of a dual citizenship inherited from a foreign national father.

He only released a copy of his "Certificate of Live Birth" from Hawaii this week because, he said, those questions were distracting him from the nation's problems, such as massive spending, job instability and others.

But plaintiffs and lawyers who earlier brought a lawsuit against Obama alleging he is ineligible to be president, say he failed to meet the "natural born Citizen" requirement because his father is a foreign national, and the understanding of "natural born Citizen" at the time the Constitution was written was a citizen offspring of citizen parents.

That's also what Obama, as a cosponsor, included in his Senate Resolution 511 in 2008 regarding McCain.

The statement includes two references to "Americans" as parents or "American citizens" as parents.

"Whereas there is no evidence of the intention of the Framers or any Congress to limit the constitutional rights of children born to Americans serving in the military nor to prevent those children from serving as their country's President," it states.

First reference to "American" parents in Obama's resolution about McCain

The second reference is to "American citizens" as parents."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292901

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:55 pm

QUOTE:

The problem since the short-form certificate was released during the 2008 presidential campaign has always been this:

* As WND reported, the long-form birth certificates issued by Kapi'olani to the Nordyke twins have certificate numbers lower than the number given Obama, even though the president purportedly was born at the same hospital a day earlier than the Nordykes.
    * Note, Susan Nordyke, the first twin, was born at 2:12 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10637, which was filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

* Gretchen Nordyke, the second twin, was born at 2:17 p.m. Hawaii time Aug. 5, 1961, and was given certificate No. 151 – 61 – 10638, which was also filed with the Hawaii registrar Aug. 11, 1961.

* Yet, according to the Certification of Live Birth displayed by FactCheck.org during the 2008 presidential campaign – and now according to the long-form birth certificate the White House released today – Barack Obama was given a higher certificate number than the Nordykes.

* Note, Obama was given certificate No. 151 – 1961 – 10641, even though he was born Aug. 4, 1961, the day before the Nordyke twins, and his birth was registered with the Hawaii Department of Health registrar three days earlier, Aug. 8, 1961.

In 1961, the birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospitals.

Instead, the numbers were stamped to the birth record by the Hawaii Department of Health at the main office in Honolulu.

This is the only place birth certificate numbers were assigned.

At the last step of the process, the documents were accepted by the registrar general, with the date of registration inserted in box No. 22 on the lower right hand corner of the long-form birth certificate.

The date the birth document was accepted by the registrar general was the date the birth certificate number was stamped on the birth record.

The birth certificate number was stamped on the form by a rubber stamp that automatically increased by one each time a birth certificate was stamped.

The question, therefore, is how was it possible that the Nordyke twins had their birth certificates accepted by the registrar general in Hawaii three days later than the registrar general accepted Obama's birth certificate, when the twins' numbers are lower than Obama's number?
    Eleanor Nordyke has speculated that her twins received an earlier birth certificate number because, although she gave birth later than Ann Dunham, she entered Kapi'olani earlier.

Yet, in 1961, birth certificate numbers were not assigned by the hospital, and the date the mother checked into the medical facility was irrelevant to how birth certificate numbers were assigned.

Moreover, no records for Dunham having been a patient at Kapi'olani in 1961, or of Obama having been born at the hospital on Aug. 4, 1961, have been released by the hospital.

Now that President Obama has personally vouched for the authenticity of the birth certificate the White House released today, he can reasonably be asked to authorize Kapi'olani Medical Center to release any and all medical records the hospital may hold for his mother and Barack Obama Sr., his listed father.

The debate over Obama's eligibility to be president has truly only just begun, with Obama's status having changed overnight from a bemused observer to a full-contact participant.

Two weeks before the publication of my book "Where's the Birth Certificate?" the effort to document Obama's past has begun in earnest.

Fundamentally, the world changed for Barack Obama this morning, not just in increasing pressure for the release of the many hidden documents about his past, but in the inescapable reality that the White House must defend this newly released birth certificate as authentic.

Before today, Obama may have attempted to explain away problems with the short-form Certification of Live Birth as the work of his supporters.

Before today, the president largely remained above the fray. Now, he has fully engaged in the presentation and defense of his birth records and his status as a "natural born citizen" under Article 2, Section 1 of the Constitution.

Obama's presidency now depends upon the White House being able to support the veracity of all the information contained in the birth document released yesterday morning.

In the final analysis, proof that the document is an authentic Obama birth record will await forensic examination.

by Jerome R. Corsi, a Harvard Ph.D., has authored many books, including No. 1 N.Y. Times best-sellers "The Obama Nation" and "Unfit for Command." Along with serving as WND's senior staff reporter, Corsi is a senior managing director at Gilford Securities.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=292457

dolphin
    dolphin

Post  dolphin Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:22 am

i'm curious to know why they would release OBVIOUS false certificate when they know that the whole world will be scrutinizing to the tee.

what's the purpose in producing a false document? what is the true agenda here.

.... and does anyone know if trump has responded to this?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 am

Who knows dolphin. However, the birth certificate clearly identifies that he is not elegible according to the constitution because his father is not a US citizen. His real birth certificate clearly illustrates he was born in Kenya. The lie is so big that perhaps he thinks he can get away with it. GWB had the diebald election machines rigged and he got away with being president. It's all rigged from the onset and the media is controlled where no real news gets out other then what has been censored. If it were not for the internet this would have been effectively buried. Of course O is trying to get a kill switch for the internet.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Obama_birth_certificate
    This is O's real birth certificate where it clearly identifies that
    he was born in Kenya, Africa and his birth was registered in Honolulu
    by his grandmother.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:21 am

On close examination you can see the lines of the posted date. Only the last number 1 is real.

so was obamas birth certificate faked? Akcs-www1

The last number 1 is also the only real number here also.

www.jpg" alt=""/>
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:13 am

I also have a copy of the long form from Kenya.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:40 am