tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+11
Brook
THEeXchanger
malletzky
orthodoxymoron
Beren
devakas
mattpresti
Floyd
JesterTerrestrial
CetaceousOne
Carol
15 posters

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty Re: What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:23 pm

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty Re: What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse

Post  Carol Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:27 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 External?http%3A%2F%2F3forward.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F02%2Falignment

VIDEO: 2012 Galactic Plane, Equator & Solstices
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TsolFpsxWqA

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:42 pm

I think this was a joke
    Chileans Want Day Off During "End of the World"
    Chileans request ‘End of the world’ day off: Superstitions about what could happen on December 21st seem to be big in the South American nation of Chile. In a telephone survey conducted in that country by the website, Trabajando.com , 24 percent of respondents said that they will ask their employers for the day off on December 21st, with almost half of these respondents saying that they will do so because they are “very superstitious.” The 21st of December marks the end of a 5,000 year long period of the Mayan Calendar, known as the 13th Baktun. Some western mystics have said that this date represents “the end of the world,” while others describe it as a period of renewal, or as a chance to connect with Mother Earth. –ABC http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/News/chileans-work-end-world-latam-news/story?id=17907721&page=2#.UMYsi6VVNzQ

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:50 pm

Be sure to apply Apocalypstick liberally -- just prior to kissing your arse good-bye on 12-21-2012. It's my understanding that the 'Regressives'
    hate each other, and fight throughout the year -- but that they bury the hatchet, and get along on Christmas Day!! I'm NOT kidding!!

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 M
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 pm

Hi obviously a few people on this planet have missed the discussions about the new age deceptions of some people who show up here in as a sneak attack against truth!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND MANY UNDERSTANDINGS ABOUT THE FACTS WHAT IS HAPPENING HAS ALREADY BEEN SHARED!!!

2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®️]

maybe this and maybe that...they don't know because they do not have the true codes! oh well i guess that is their karma to deal with not mine lol It is a birthing process and the shift is happening in the higher dimensions and the mind of god will speak to you if you listen and only I myself will know if i am sealed by the logos. Data and information has been shared for free on several sites from the Council Of Thunban explaining in great detail whats happening but the masses just wont talk stopping about it. Anyway i took a quick scan of this and its a lot more talk about the obvious changes were all living though.

THEY ALL TALK ABOUT DEC 21 WELL WHERE IS THEIR CALIBRATIONS!!! I HAVE SEEN THE COUNCIL OF THUBANS MAYAN CALENDER BIBLE DECODING GREGORIAN CALENDAR THAT HAS BEEN SHARED PUBLIC FOR FREE AT A COST TO THOSE WHO ARE DOING THE REAL WORK AS INDIVIDUAL HIGH LEVEL SOULS AND STAR SEEDS BRIDGING THE DIMENSIONAL GAP!!! AND EVERYONE ELSE JUST TALKING AND TALKING AND TALKING YET THEY LACK SUBSTANCE TO THEIR INTERPRETATIONS OF THE QUANTUM SHIFT AND RECONFIGURATION TO THE EARTH.

I know what time it is...i can feel it...i can see the sleeping ones unable to resonate with the star gates! What a mess. You cant even give the truth away to the humans on this planet. OMG!!! PAYDAY!!!

It has been said that the years between 2012 and 2017 will be massive! times of change as the old world was die and the new ways are born. And there is science to show the exact dates...lol a few folks around here may have been trolling us for a while trying to get what we have but you don't know how to get it lol like i said it was already given for free and you missed the train! Good luck with your dooms day because it wont be mine. The star gates are about to open and many are still trapped listening to nabs. Grrrrr...

So i have listened to some of this video and on and on it goes well so do I. Some good clips and bits of edited video (some info is obviously missing regarding some of the speakers in this video and their true intentions) After it is all said and done...

We are the ET contact that is required to transcend the nwo government, the false flag military wars, the fraud economic death grip of the banks and the lies in religions about the tru teachings that were shared before but nobody listened oh well i guess that's karma too. Beware of controlled media and even controlled alternative media of fakes and frauds who pretend to stand against the tyranny of the government! Well have a nice day anyway... Just a couple of random thoughts for you. Dec is the BIRTH OF YOUR FUTURE SELF AND THE PREGNANCY DATE WAS APRIL 1ST! AND MOTHER EARTH IS ABOUT TO POP!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
    STAR HUMAN DRAGON HYBRID ANCIENT ALIEN EXTRA TERRESTRIAL

UFO2
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:43 pm

Meanwhile around the globe.

Fears that the end of the world is nigh have spread across the world with only days until the end of the Mayan calendar, with doomsday-mongers predicting a cataclysmic end to the history of Earth. Ahead of December 21, which marks the conclusion of the 5,125-year "Long Count" Mayan calendar, panic buying of candles and essentials has been reported in China and Russia, along with an explosion in sales of survival shelters in America. In France believers were preparing to converge on a mountain where they believe aliens will rescue them.

The precise manner of Armageddon remains vague, ranging from a catastrophic celestial collision between Earth and the mythical planet Nibiru, also known as Planet X, a disastrous crash with a comet, or the annihilation of civilisation by a giant solar storm.

In America Ron Hubbard, a manufacturer of hi-tech underground survival shelters, has seen his business explode. "We've gone from one a month to one a day," he said. "I don't have an opinion on the Mayan calendar but, when astrophysicists come to me, buy my shelters and tell me to be prepared for solar flares, radiation, EMPs (electromagnetic pulses) ... I'm going underground on the 19th and coming out on the 23rd. It's just in case anybody's right."

In the French Pyrenees the mayor of Bugarach, population 179, has attempted to prevent pandemonium by banning UFO watchers and light aircraft from the flat topped mount Pic de Bugarach.

Mayans themselves reject any notion that the world will end. Pedro Celestino Yac Noj, a Mayan sage, burned seeds and fruits to mark the end of the old calender at a ceremony in Cuba. He said: "The 21st is for giving thanks and gratitude and the 22nd welcomes the new cycle, a new dawn."

Doomsayers await the end of the world – in 12 days' time
    But governments try to reassure their citizens not to panic

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/doomsayers-await-the-end-of-the-world--in-12-days-time-8395863.html
    Although it may not yet have taken root in Britain's Acacia Avenues, the idea of an approaching cataclysm is troubling folk from Moscow to France, and the US to Brazil. The New York Times has reported that some spooked Russians have been panic-buying matches, fuel and sugar to prepare for the post-apocalypse. And they are not alone. A poll by Ipsos recently found that one in seven people believe the world will end during their lifetime (or, presumably, just after it). The same poll suggests that one in 10 people have experienced fear and/or anxiety about the eschatological implications of Friday week.

The head of a chain of hardware stores in Chita, Siberia, told reporters that demand had trebled the prices of candles. Russian residents have been buying up cereals, tinned meat and boxes of matches in anticipation of the pending apocalypse.

A Mayan priest performs a ritual in Yucatan, Mexico on Nov 19, 2012. The Mayan calendar predicts that Dec 21, 2012 will herald the end of the world.

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Ark_2421245b
    Lu Zhenghai began building the 65ft ship in 2010 and spent his life savings of £100,000 to build the ark for 20 people.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/9729270/China-fears-end-of-the-world-is-nigh.html
    China fears end of the world is nigh
    "Candles are selling by the hundreds, with buyers constantly coming to the market. Many stores have run out," said Huang Zhaoli, a shopper at the Neijing Wholesale Market, to the West China City Daily newspaper. Mr Li, the owner of the Guangfa grocery store in Chengdu, added: "Lots of people have been buying candles recently. At first, we had no idea why. But then we heard someone muttering about the continuous darkness". The source of the panic was traced to a post on Sina Weibo, China's version of Twitter, predicting that there will be three days of darkness when the apocalypse arrives.

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Bugarach_2416569b
    Doomsday French mountain to be closed 'on day the world ends'
    A mountain in the French Pyrenees that doomsday cultists claim will be the only place still standing after the end of the world, slated December 21, is to be closed to visitors to avoid pandemonium on its peak. New Agers and UFO watchers will be barred access to the flat-top mount outside Bugarach, population 179, during a four-day period around the date they are convinced represents Armageddon. Harbingers of doom base their apocalyptic prediction on an ancient Mayan calendar predicting the end of the world will happen on the night of December 21, 2012. They believe the Pic de Bugarach is an "alien garage" and that extraterrestrials are quietly waiting in a massive cavity beneath the rock for the world to end, at which point they will leave, taking, it is hoped, a lucky few humans with them. To avoid a sudden, massive influx of esoteric outsiders, the mayor has banned gatherings of any sort, and anyone landing in a light aircraft will be arrested.

The end is not near. At least that's according to a German expert who says his decoding of a Mayan tablet with a reference to a 2012 date denotes a transition to a new era and not a possible end of the world as others have read it. He said the inscription describes the return of mysterious Mayan god Bolon Yokte at the end of a 13th period of 400 years, known as Baktuns, on the equivalent of Dec. 21, 2012. Mayans considered 13 a sacred number. There's nothing apocalyptic in the date, he said.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:15 pm

The Evidence - Electromagnetic Changes in our Solar System [A Review] VIDEO:
    Think solar radiation and chem trails along with electromagnetic pole shift.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bEo3PBaVha8

Last edited by Carol on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:39 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 5994204_700b

Jenetta
    Jenetta

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Empty What Will Happen? 21/12/2012 Apocalypse

Post  Jenetta Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:01 am

Carol wrote:
    What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 5994204_700b

I was wondering where I'd get my Christmas cardsWhat Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 215880....

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 187111
    Arrowwind
    Arrowwind

Post  Arrowwind Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:31 am

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlfYHAV1i8w
    2012 Crossing Over, A New Beginning OFFICIAL FILM [Brave Archer Films®]

I think that Santos Bonacci is on to what is happening.
    In this above film link he clarifies and he provides a clearer look at the yugas than I have ever seen and their relationship to the galactic cross than I have ever seen,,, and what he has to say about Sirius is certainly food for thought

here is goes into some other very interesting ideas based on bible astronomy and astrology
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k1Zevg6gWA

I wish I knew how to put up a video on this forum!

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:16 am

Hotels at the base of a supposedly mystical mountain in Serbia are being inundated with booking requests from people who are convinced that the end of a Mayan calendar heralds the destruction of the world on Dec 21. Hotel owners around the pyramid-shaped Mount Rtanj, in the east of the Balkan country, say that bookings are flooding in, with believers in the prophecy hoping that its purported mysterious powers will save them from the apocalypse. Adherents of the end-of-the-world scenario think the 5,100ft-high mountain, part of the Carpathian range, conceals a pyramidal building inside, left behind by alien visitors thousands of years ago. Arthur C Clarke, the British science fiction writer, reportedly identified the peak as a place of "special energy" and called it "the navel of the world".

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:20 am

Surge in flights due to Mayan prophecy. The Mayan calendar comes to an end on December 21 but, while many in Mexico will be celebrating a new start, some spiritualists believe the occasion will herald the apocalypse. Bugarach in the south of France and Şirince in Turkey are places where some doomsday believers think they will be saved. Figures from the flight booking website Skyscanner suggest that searches for flights to the south of France are up 41 per cent in the week before December 21, from the UK alone. This is when compared to the previous week, December 7 – 13. Şirince in Turkey is also experiencing a rush – with 30 per cent more searches for one-way flights recorded. Both villages are capitalising on their sudden fame, with prices at hotel rooms in Şirince, a village in Selçuk with a population of 570, increasing from anywhere between 100 – 500 TL to 3,000 TL, according to a Turkish news agency. Şirince is considered special as some believe it to be the birthplace of the Greek goddess Artemis and also the place where Mary, the mother of Jesus, ascended to heaven. Meanwhile residents in Bugarach, an even smaller village of 179 in the French Pyrenees, are reportedly offering their houses for rent at $1,600 a night. The mayor, Jean-Pierre Delord, has previously expressed concerns about the village being "flooded from all the corners of the earth".

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:25 am

A Turkish village has become the latest apocalypse hotspot, with believers of the Mayan calendar prediction that the world will end on December 21 flooding into the area. Sirince, a village of around 600 inhabitants near the ancient Greek city of Ephesus, has a positive energy according to the doomsday cultists, who say that it is close to an area where Christians believe the Virgin Mary ascended to heaven. The Mayan prophecy has sparked a tourism boom in the village, which is now expected to host more than 60,000 visitors according to local media. "It is the first time we witness such an interest during the winter season," said Ilkan Gulgun, one of the hotel owners in Sirince, quoted by the media.
    He said the tourists at his hotel believed that the positive energy of Sirince would save them from an apocalyptical catastrophe.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:57 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:18 pm

I like the idea of underground living -- with or without aliens and the end of the world. I sort of like the Stargate SG-1 underground base. I think it might be cool to be part of a think-tank in such a setting. I'm not really into fighting the Goa'uld with machine-guns and laser-weapons. Can't we just get along??? What Would Sherry Shriner Say?? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/sherrytalkradio/2012/12/11/monday-night-with-sherry-shriner

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:35 pm

Actually I want to build a hobbit house.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:44 pm

They would make cool underground base entrances! Perhaps I should become a Mason -- and be a corrupt banker -- so I can afford an Underground Base with a Hobbit House Entrance. But it might be a bit late for that. Check out the interviews on this link (especially the Major General SC interviews). http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=sherry+shriner&view=detail&id=D469159C38F3C9A3993F465E899946B747F93826&first=1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:03 pm

Vatican: World not ending, despite Maya prediction
    Well, I guess they would know.
    VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican's top astronomer has some assurances to offer: The world won't be ending in about two weeks, despite predictions to the contrary. The Rev. Jose Funes, director of the Vatican Observatory, wrote in Wednesday's Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano that "it's not even worth discussing" doomsday scenarios based on the Mayan calendar that are flooding the Internet ahead of the purported Dec. 21 apocalypse. Yes, Funes wrote, the universe is expanding and if some models are correct, will at one point "break away" — but not for billions of years. But he said Christians profoundly believe that "death can never have the last word." The Mayan Long Count calendar begins in 3,114 B.C., marking time in roughly 394-year periods known as Baktuns. The Mayans wrote that the significant 13th Baktun ends Dec. 21.

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20318206/vatican-world-not-ending-despite-maya-prediction#ixzz2ErFaaozR

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 JapA013

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:41 pm

You could always join the "Children of Floyd"

I have found a place that is embedded in the Heart of Nature
    There is a small fee
    You must give up all beliefs and prostrate yourself at the feet of the great long tailed tit.

When your plate is full you must make it empty without consumption

The Great Mother Carol will empty her bank account to provide the haven.

Mudras Mudras will purchase goats

The Uberlord Will bring his stereo system as to banish the musical infidels

Mall will come. Then he will Go. Then come back later.

Burgundia will rejoice in the fact that no creature will have its blood run for human snacks. Devakas may well jump up and down.

There will be those looking for UFOs

The Grey beard will be making deep fried mars bars (Scottish) and harping about ego

Maybe he is right maybe he is wrong

Free energy is coming thanks to Keshe to power the community

Then perhaps not.

Aquaries 111 does her cosmic girlie thing

2012 comes and goes

Floyd opens the Grand Hall of The Great community before he does a runner as everyone thinks he is a pain in the arse

The Thubans come in and buy everyone a drink and nobody is going to say no as they have always been here. Even though they seem a bit odd.

The vegetable garden manifests itself in a Findhorn like manner

Nobody ascends because there is nowhere to go unless we all get it right.

Song goes on

Pax

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:20 pm

Are you starting a new cult? Crazy Happy

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:51 pm

What Will Happen? 12-21-12 Apocalypse - Page 4 Solarsystem
    ART CASHIN: Planetary Alignments Could Trigger Earthquakes During The 'Mayan Apocalypse'
    In this morning's "Cashin's Comments," he notes that another planetary alignment could trigger earthquakes during the period when we're supposedly going to experience the Mayan apocalypse: Some traders note that the Mayan date comes reasonably close to the Anniversary of the great New Madrid earthquake of 1811. They bring that up because, at least one planetary observer claims that the period of December 17 through 23 will have planetary alignments, which he claims may be conducive to more frequent and more powerful earthquakes on this planet. This is not astrology. It simply measures the angle of alignment as if you were observing from the surface of the sun.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/art-cashin-planetary-alignments-2012-12#ixzz2EteUfnyF

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:53 pm

Carol wrote:Are you starting a new cult? Crazy Happy

Join me sister
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:59 pm

Or should we join the cult of Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:15 pm

I don't do cults. A brief stint with Scientology cured me.

I'm more of a team player sort of person. cheers

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:23 am

And I find my role

Mall will come. Then he will Go. Then come back later.

in your new cult prety amazing and so exciting.

Please count on me Wink

Mall...

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:00 pm