tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
lawlessline
eMonkey
mudra
7 posters

Rumours aside, something big is about to happen

mudra
    mudra

Rumours aside, something big is about to happen Empty Rumours aside, something big is about to happen

Post  mudra Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:24 am

For what it 's worth .
    Reported on the Big Wobble.

I must say I myself can't analyse it as I am not versed in these finanvial movements.

Rumours aside, something big is about to happen
    04Oct10

(Check link for links and videos)
    http://bretthenebery.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/rumours-aside-something-big-is-about-to-happen/

Buckle up.

As I type this, a flurry of activity is taking place within security and financial circles around the world. Normally, this would signify just another busy day in the hard-working quarters of modern defence and finance, however this time there is good reason to suspect that the world may be about to witness something historic.

If not something violent, then certainly something spectacular.

I’m not going to waste time on a long, detailed post. Instead, I’m going to present the data, the facts and the patterns. Then I’m going to make you make up your own mind.

First are the financial movements that preceded the security movements, starting with the CNN Money report on October 1st, which shows an unusual .15 yield on treasury bonds. Basically, investors are betting big time on ‘you know what’ hitting the fan shortly.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Rumours aside, something big is about to happen Empty Re: Rumours aside, something big is about to happen

Post  eMonkey Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 am

More False Flags..

Yawn, ZZzzz...

Do you feel safe yet? Answer that when they start strip searching you to buy a loaf of bread in the Supermarket.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Rumours aside, something big is about to happen Empty Re: Rumours aside, something big is about to happen

Post  lawlessline Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:24 pm

It may be me but a reall calm before the storm. Natural or manmade? I can only say it is a calm?

No worries about it though as said. False flags are real farts.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:31 pm

Be very afraid – we are being fleeced by purveyors of fear
    Home Office threat levels are absurd abstractions of no help to anyone except the security lobby raising cash through fear

Simon Jenkins
    The Guardian, Friday 1 October 2010

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/oct/01/home-office-threat-level-fear

In case you missed it, since Monday an "Irish-related" attack on Britain has been "a strong possibility". At the same time, an al-Qaida attack is "highly likely" and "only a matter of time". This presumably means one will occur – though, since August 2006, when this alarmist language was first to put us on continuous alert, terrorism has been like mad flu disease, afflicting Whitehall but strangely absent from the nation at large.

I hesitate to tempt fate, but this dog's dinner of nouns and qualifiers cannot mean anything to the general public. Rather than describing a menace to the British state, the words are more a comment on English teaching in schools. They are verbal garbage, reflecting a habit of bureaucratic mind and relieving public services – airport security, railway guards, traffic police – of the need for courtesy. They just want to keep the public scared and paying taxes.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
    WineHippie
    WineHippie

Post  WineHippie Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:39 pm

very interesting, mudra ...
    my sis watches the markets every day, listens
    to the msm financial "experts" and the alternative,
    i.e., urban survival, celente, etc.
    she has been saying the same thing as the author of your article ...
    i, on the other hand, focus on the consciousness aspect
    of things, along with psyops, mind control, planet x and/or earth changes
    i would add, from my perspective, weather manipulation ...
    all over the globe, people are getting slammed with the
    "most unusual", "record breaking" weather events - i will not
    list the obvious, i will say that where i am now, i am not
    familiar with patterns like a long-time resident might be,
    but the locals tell me that this past 48+ hours of high winds,
    hail, rain, lightning and thunder is the most intense they
    can remember ...
    so i do agree, something is happening BIG time - for some months
    i have felt the white hats/black hats in the shadows are
    duking it out, drawing lines in the sand, running for cover
    giddyup
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 am

My view of things is that this story and all the other ones are bullshit. Nothing is going to happen on 11:11. Nothing is going to happen on 10:10. Pete Peterson's verbal diarrhea that we are all going to run out of food and air (should have happened months ago) is total crap and guess who is still promoting his deception.. Yes that's correct Mr Bill Ryan. Art Neumann is also a great deception. His vagaries are not remotely interesting but he did tell us to put a hair dryer up our nostrils to avoid death from the swine flu I kid you not! Likewise, the jokers Kerry's Camelot is promoting are equally fraudulant and non-sensical. Wilcock spouts out out other peoples ideas and makes wrong predictions as well as channelling an astral entity called Ra who speaks almost as much bullshit as he does if not more. Ashayana Deane is a disturbed fraud and plagerist conning lots of people out of their money and their minds. In a similar fashion the Solara movement is pseudeo theosophical elitism and very misguided at that. Give your cash to charity or go on a 24 drinking Binge in Prague. Its far more useful than to give it to these idiots. Burgemeister was a trouble causing fear monger who caused fractious elements from within the conspiracy movement and scared the crap out of thousands of people. Im afraid the mass deaths were not going to happen. Its almost as if people want this XXXX to happen. George green seeds fear out into the world and also has a habbit of making false predictions. A very shifty man he is. There will be no appearance of 1 mile long space ships over Sarasota Florida representing Inter Galactic Space Governments. A quick glance at Avalon 2 you will see thread after thread promulgating this total nonsense ad infinitum. Alien Invasions, disclosure, Its all one god almighty distraction. I also feel, and very much hope, that war is not imminent in Iran.
    What is of interest to me is the 2012 date. That is the only date with a solid background in history and astronomy. It has some meat on it and we can all have a good chew on its fleshy implications. It actually could mean something. It is woefully misinterpreted by channelers (although in fairness, a tiny ammount of the information coming through may be of value) and various doom mongers but at least we know it has basis.

Also the notion that the New Age Movement has been infiltrated is a partially errenous one. There is a lot of unacademic stuff written about this on the internet. The British Empire, a bastion of the Illuminati took a good battering from Blavatsky and Beasant, leading figures in the Theosophical movement. Blavatsky was a constant thorn in the side of British imperialism. Opening schools for buddhism, the indigenous religion in Ceylon in particular irritated the British Christian Missionaries. Beasant was highly influential in the Home Rule movement for Indian self governance and Independence from the British Empire. She was also influential in the womens sufferage movement in the UK. Early theosophists were also instrumental in Anti vivesectionism and prevention of cruelty to animals. None of the above seem particularly satanic to me. Yes, they were both invited to co-masonry but they were very astute women and knew they could spread their work through the highly influential lodges. Not all masons are satanic evil buggers. The later bastardisations of Theosophy that flourished in the United States known as the I Am movement and its offspring have become interesting phenomena as 'new religions' and the study of their origins and development is interesting however, I personally would not waste my time with them. Also, to speak of an entity known as the 'new age movement' is errorneous as no such thing exists. Just as there is no such thing as Hinduism. Hinduism is a collective term for differing religious and philosophical schools existing in the sub continent of India. Like wise the so called New Age movement is a gross generalistaion for highly differing spritual and philosophical outlooks. It is not a singular entity and by its nature cannot be manipulated for an agenda. There are too many schisms in the movement for it to be united. Interestingly, some say that channellers are being mind controlled by sattelite technology. There have been channellers since biblical times. In a way, Blavatsky and other victorian era mystics were channellers. I was just wondering what sattelite technology was in place to manipulate their minds back in the good old days?. I suggest rather it is the plan of the illumimati to discredit the ancient wisdom and the philosophy of the east traditions as they pose a threat to them.
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:06 am

Celente uses Twitter to riff on the news.

Today:
    "GC:Trend Alert® -The swift and sudden spikes in gold prices are warning signs of serious economic and geopolitical instability. Be prepared"

Yesterday:
    "GC: Gold closed at $1340. The speed and size of the gold spike signal imminent, dire economic and/or geopolitical developments. Be prepared!"

http://twitter.com/geraldcelente/statuses/26499164038
    http://twitter.com/geraldcelente/statuses/26521049919

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:12 am

metaw3 wrote:Celente uses Twitter to riff on the news.

Today:
    "GC:Trend Alert® -The swift and sudden spikes in gold prices are warning signs of serious economic and geopolitical instability. Be prepared"

Yesterday:
    "GC: Gold closed at $1340. The speed and size of the gold spike signal imminent, dire economic and/or geopolitical developments. Be prepared!"

http://twitter.com/geraldcelente/statuses/26499164038
    http://twitter.com/geraldcelente/statuses/26521049919

Try this for a laugh, it has all the flavour and is a linguistic match for the webbots. The wild collen anouncing
    the demise of the illuminati, ET wars and how the marvelous pleiadians disarmed the nukes

Also she charges $1.99 a minute for the priviledge if you want to talk to her...Blossom Goodchild is also anouncing contact on the 13th of October

Lets hope we don't have the pleiadians chasing the reptialians all over the planet (luciferians vs satains) cos it may get a bit messy lol
    monique
    monique

Post  monique Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 am

FLOYD, you view make me fell better because in the last year i was invited to lectures about new\old activities that they give a name "sufismo" but when i take part in a play - that was a mixture of meditation, religion and - i was take by surprise -mental\meditation exercises like i have had in my teeenage when i was whit my grandmother in a lecture, here in Brasil, whose name was "Silva Mind Control" ! Ah, ah, ah ... Nobody in the lecture of the sufi-leader go to make lunch because can't be deprived of the "great" speech. (lunch is very important here in Brasil, more than breakfast). People don't have make lunch. People eat a little bit - during the speech - from what was to sell in a near room. I was hungry and alone go to the restaurant of the hotel and eat a good steak whit potatoes and salad. When i came home, i imediatelly go to net and see that the "Silva Mind Control" still exist. Ah, ah, ah ... I have had pay almost $500 to make "Silva Mind" exercises after 35 years ...
    Ah, ah, ah... Please, i don't say that i don't believe in many things like mind control, or spiritual stuff, i will say people make money whit religion and faith. The leader make me angry during the speech because he strife whit words one of those that organize and promote the lecture. I have been invited but never go again to see and hear this man.

Respect all opinions but weight that nothing will happen to save us, or end whit us. I believe that each one shapes his destiny, even if unconsciously.

But i do not deny that we were determine at home, in the school and in the church to wait for salvation from outside. It was not easy for me to step out this spiritual\mental\psichic\legal notion and be responsible for me.

Best regards, Monique.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:28 pm