tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

Seashore
    Seashore

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse Empty 5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:13 am

At 2:39:  "Popular online personality Jason Shurka has recently posted a warning that on October 4, FEMA will be using 5G frequencies to activate nano pathogens in the blood of the vaccinated."

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

First published at 21:34 UTC on September 22nd, 2023.

Greg Reese

https://www.bitchute.com/video/idNqHIjLosiC/
    Seashore
    Seashore

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: 5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse

Post  Seashore Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:07 pm

Seashore wrote:At 2:39:  "Popular online personality Jason Shurka has recently posted a warning that on October 4, FEMA will be using 5G frequencies to activate nano pathogens in the blood of the vaccinated."

I recognized the name Jason Shurka because he is an associate of Dr. Ardis.

He (Jason) has an interesting website:  

The Journey…

In 2011, a series of painful injuries began that would forever change my life. Between the years of 2011 and 2015, I had a series of painful injuries. I dislocated my shoulder twenty-three times, had to undergo three shoulder surgeries and almost lost my leg, and potentially my life, to a staph infection in my left leg. I am not sharing this story to be pitied, as there is greater hardship in the world. My intention is to show you how within every hardship, there is an opportunity. An opportunity to learn. An opportunity to improve. An opportunity to grow! This principle applies to every hardship, no matter how extreme or severe. I am grateful for the hardships I went through because they are what forced me into a state of self-reflection. They made me stop and think about my life. They made me ask myself, ‘why me?’. They were the catalyst to my growth and have played a big role in making me the person that I am today.

​My numerous injuries had one thing in common. They all resulted in me being isolated for periods of time. Whether I was in a hospital bed or recovering at home, I had no choice but to be in solitude. They all forced me into a position of self-reflection and meditation. It took me time to realize, but the universe was screaming at me to wake up. To realize the Light and allow it to dissolve the darkness that lived within me. After twenty-three shoulder dislocations, three shoulder surgeries, and coming very close to having my leg amputated, I woke up. And so, my journey began…

https://www.jasonshurka.com/copy-of-about
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:31 am

One of my several Corona episodes (2019-2023)...

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse F7HNPM0XQAAt1RE?format=jpg

During this time various homeless fellows were transported and returned amputated.

Also the Hotel developed to some kind of private jail for cripple production and as death camp.

In the core it was about conservation and caring insurance sucking I guess...

The ecumenical Christians were massively involved!

My last medical checkup at Station 5A showed no results except certain scars... Aye, my feet were tormented a few... It was conluded that I was mentally insane and put on the street...

I survived this torture because of my magical boots that I even kept on in bed in hospital and that I recently littered. The leather was partly broken...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:22 am

I'm sorry you suffered through all of that Ashera. You have an amazing strong spirit that has helped you endure. Lionhawk

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:21 pm

Thank you, Carol...

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse F7Ls9BPXoAA6k_C?format=jpg

Strong spirit with final cause... I'm on my way to paradise with the blessings of my father in the heavens...

To me it seems that this "disease" has a certain entity character... an advantage is that it apparently doesn't communicate but works like a program to overwhelm you...

The zombie analogy mustn't be wrong...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:10 am

Ashera, I'm sorry you had to go through this crap. As you probably know, I've experienced weird physical, mental, and spiritual crap for most of my adult life and some of this seems related to what you've described, but I'll leave it at that. Perhaps some of us are targeted in more ways than we think. Thanks for the picture and for our online interaction over the years. Your videos and images have been especially interesting, even though I didn't always understand your words. I hope things improve. I've been listening to Ava Max a lot. I don't know what to think about anything anymore! How do we know anything for certain? I keep suggesting we don't know who and/or what we're really dealing with! AI > PTB > We the Peons? A Demonic Component to All Three? I've attempted religious and political science-fiction for more than a dozen years on this very site without significant responses (especially regarding visitors to this site). I know some of you know but we all seem to do our thing in a mostly compartmentalized manner (which might be for the best for now). I know I don't know and I'm too old, crazy, stupid, sick, and tired to continue. I'll watch my scary videos, read my newspapers, and re-read my tripe as I retire to an incognito life of quiet desperation. Also, what's going on with Morpheus aka Lionhawk? Things are bad but what if 2024 will get really bad? What if the end is just the beginning?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:50 am; edited 9 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:52 am

Ashera wrote:Thank you, Carol...

5G Activated Zombie Apocalypse F7Ls9BPXoAA6k_C?format=jpg

Strong spirit with final cause... I'm on my way to paradise with the blessings of my father in the heavens...

To me it seems that this "disease" has a certain entity character... an advantage is that it apparently doesn't communicate but works like a program to overwhelm you...

The zombie analogy mustn't be wrong...

It seems you may be over the target on this Ashere given what Kerry Cassidy wrote yesterday.

FROM FRINGE: …”A war is coming. From the other side (parallel Earth) ..they have designed hybrids, half human half machine ..they can shape-shift taking the form of human beings… An inter dimensional war.” —

BTW, if that photo is of you.. you're quite beautiful.

This may be worth checking out. Nature kills cancer
    something one gives a dog when it has worms.. killing parasites as does Ivermectin too.
    https://twitter.com/Thekeksociety/status/1707297338556047515?s=20

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:41 am