tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Next 4 Things to Happen

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Next 4 Things to Happen  Empty Next 4 Things to Happen

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:32 pm

Ive been watching ( with great patience ) Lindsey Williams' latest video. It was posted Sept 11 2020 ...  And the things he warned about are just starting to act out.

1 : The Next Plague.  The next planned pandemic will make corona look like a caramel chocolate bar.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/professor-says-covid-19-will-be-like-a-fond-caress-in-comparison-to-next-pandemic/

2 : The Weather.  Using the weather to create havoc, The Gates foundation has already tried to pass a bill to allow them to put chem trails into the atmosphere.

https://www.infowars.com/posts/bill-gates-project-aims-to-%d1%81ool-the-planet-with-tons-of-chalk-dust/

3 : I Phones.  This one is big, get rid of your i phone now. If you have to use a smart phone get an android based unit. The apparent problems between facebook and apple is a staged event. The new i phone 13 will be more pervasive than ever.   The following presentations are fabrications , they are designed to get you to go for the i phone as your next mobile device. Dont let them get ya !

The newest i phone has a processor that has gone below the 10hz threshold, that means it has a direct link into your behavioral systems when you are in close proximity to one of these units.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3TtaI5_0o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UN4YDjSBg

4 : Closing the Churches.  The control mechanism that corona was designed to decimate. The Churches are the power structure of most countries , if they can control them , they can control everything.

N
    N

Jenetta likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Next 4 Things to Happen  Empty Re: Next 4 Things to Happen

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 07, 2021 2:51 pm

Why I phone ? because i phone has a shared OS that is common on all I phones. Its the easiest to gain control over so they are starting to make it look like its a good choice.

Android is more open source and they have 100's of OS' that is much harder to create a one size fits all system to infiltrate.

Oh and i forgot to mention money. Get whatever you can and turn it into a tangible asset. If you have say 300 in cash right now go and buy a few ounces of silver. Its only 25 usd an ounce right now but its going to be the best performer over the next 10 years.

Why ? Silver has a natural ability to disinfect... Couple that with the next pandemic and you got a bull rush that will keep your head above water.

You can make colloidal silver at home with silver and electricity. So if you have an ounce of silver you can make hundreds of liters of colloidal silver to last you years !

BUY SLV NOW !!!

N
    N

Jenetta likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:02 pm

good video on how to stay disease safe , notice how he says that temps over 25 deg c kills viruses ... couple that with the gates foundation trying to cool the planet ... and you got the secret to the next pandemic.

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:10 pm

Jenetta likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:20 pm

The Gates foundation want to use chalk dust to spray into the atmosphere

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12011-016-0769-1

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:53 am

Thanks Nanu.
    Quite a lot of material to go through.
    Will do.

NANUXII likes this post

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:31 pm

Water : One of the most important things to have is clean drinking water.  Really ? nunduh Nanoo !  

This is an easy cheap way to do it , anyone can follow this and get cleaner drinking water.

Its important to do it in this order.

First you need a large glass jug without a lid, fill it and put it on your bench top and let it sit for an hour or two. This will allow the chlorine to evaporate.

Then put this water into a kettle to boil. You want it to boil at 100 deg c for at least 1.5 mins at full boil.

A really good kettle to have if you can afford it is the Healthy Choice 1.2 L   all glass , heres a link , amazon have them etc

Glass Kettle

Standard kettles do tend to have plastic inside them and believe me you do not want water thats been boiled with plastic present.

Glass is best because it is inert.

ok ...

Then let the water cool to room temp and filter it, dont filter it while its hot , it may degrade the filter element. We use a Britta water jug with filter.   Something like this

Water Filter

If you were to do a side by side comparison of straight tap water to the boiled , filtered version the difference is worlds apart.

If you dont think your water needs this then do the following experiment.  Half fill a plastic bottle with your tap water. Leave it in the shade for 3 days and then open the cap and smell the water. If it has any odor at all then what you have is contaminated water.

N
    N

ClearWater and Jenetta like this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 am

Great tip NANUX. Since I'm allergic to chlorine never touch the stuff. Our drinking water in Hawaii was rain water collected in a catchment tank. Our water in Oregon is spring water fed by the mountain snow. Drinking pure water is the best when possible.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

NANUXII likes this post

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:04 pm