tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Urban Survival.com

Chitty
    Chitty

Urban Survival.com Empty Urban Survival.com

Post  Chitty Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I am a daily reader of George Ure's Urban Survival report and a subscriber to his "Peoplenomics" weekly report. A pilot has e-mailed him stating he has smelled oil at 33000 feet and a dark haze over Forida at altitude as well.
    Urban Survival.com 426142
    newel
    newel

Urban Survival.com Empty Re: Urban Survival.com

Post  newel Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 am

Thanks for the tip. There is a thread about the oil disaster where we all post updates:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/gulf-oil-platform-explosion-and-spill-t369-630.htm

You might as well post it there also.
    Chitty
    Chitty

Urban Survival.com Empty Urban Survival.com

Post  Chitty Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 am

I am a daily reader of George Ure's Urban Survival and a subscriber to his weekly Peoplenomics report. On the Peoplenomics report of June 27th a pilot had e-mailed stating he could smell oil at 33000 feet and also described a dark haze over Florida at high altitude. Urban Survival.com Icon_mad
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:48 am

Hi Chitty. Thanks for posting some of George Ure's Urban Survival info here. I've been so busy that when I do have time to be on the net I often forget to check out his site.

This news is disturbing. Did the pilot have his window open? scratch

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chitty
    Chitty

Post  Chitty Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:37 am

Carol wrote:Hi Chitty. Thanks for posting some of George Ure's Urban Survival info here. I've been so busy that when I do have time to be on the net I often forget to check out his site.

This news is disturbing. Did the pilot have his window open? scratch
    Just checked again Carol, guy was an airline pilot. Noticed the haze over Florida at 14000 feet and for a short while smelled oil in the air at 33000. Had me scratching my head to. I realize this aircraft has to be pressurized.?? George states he is a pilot as well. Makeup air maybe, I'm pretty sure they don't have an O2 plant on board. If anyone could clue me in?
    Chitty
    Chitty

Post  Chitty Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:44 am

Thanks Metaw, looks like I did it again. Could a Mod maybe fix this for me. Still green here.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Thanks for reporting this Chitty .
    And welcome aboard .
    Mercuriel one of the admin mods will be able to fix your thread when he is back from his holidays .

Love from me
    mudra
    biophiliac
    biophiliac

Urban Survival.com Empty George Ure

Post  biophiliac Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 pm

Have been reading Ure reports for a couple years. I find that Ure proposes and suggests things, based on his view, and that if he's wrong he claims it. Also, he works closely with Cliff High (webbot project). Both researchers have provided accurate predictions regarding future events;however (my words) the timeline/paralleluniverse is up to the individual.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 pm