tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Raven
sabina
THEeXchanger
We Are You
Beren
SuiGeneris
Micjer
mudra
malletzky
magamud
Floyd
Aquaries1111
ceridwen
burgundia
Carol
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
23 posters

My take on tuban material

Poll

my take on tuban materials

[ 10 ]
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 Bar_left53%My take on tuban material - Page 3 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 Bar_left47%My take on tuban material - Page 3 Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 19
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Empty Re: My take on tuban material

Post  ceridwen Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:08 am

Mall,and other Thuban followers. Will all respect, in my opinion this thread started because of the way Raven treated other forum members in this thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p165-planet-x-niburu-hoax#81642

I have no problem with others believing whatever they want to believe. It is their experience but I think respect to the beliefs of others is important too

Thuban is not everything, there are many other paths as valuable. No ones likes/wants to be indoctrinated or put down by others just because their beliefs differ

Which is why I think direct experience is so valuable. One cuts the middle man and who can argue with one's own experience?

Wishing all a peacefull weekend

Flowers
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 pm

ceridwen wrote:Mall,and other Thuban followers. Will all respect, in my opinion this thread started because of the way Raven treated other forum members in this thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p165-planet-x-niburu-hoax#81642

I have no problem with others believing whatever they want to believe. It is their experience but I think respect to the beliefs of others is important too

Thuban is not everything, there are many other paths as valuable. No ones likes/wants to be indoctrinated or put down by others just because their beliefs differ

Which is why I think direct experience is so valuable. One cuts the middle man and who can argue with one's own experience?

Flowers
    Attachments
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 Attachment157233_100002237148629_607919005_n.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (17 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

ceridwen wrote:Mall,and other Thuban followers. Will all respect, in my opinion this thread started because of the way Raven treated other forum members in this thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p165-planet-x-niburu-hoax#81642

Flowers

Arrow Indeed.
    We Are You

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Empty https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yBj7PqVxhO4#!

Post  We Are You Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:

Flowers

Arrow Indeed.
    Attachments
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 AttachmentAquaries1111.jpg
    (5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Attachments
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 Attachment283088_10151216280840435_1165246761_n.jpg
    (21 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

i sure do NOT believe i am becoming God aka The Great Spirit
    ~ how could one be humble, and, have those sort of thoughts ?

and, i also do NOT believe 'we are all one' -
    i do believe we are all notes in the same song, just different melodies
    ~after_all, everyone carries a very important part of the puzzle
    that is currently assembling itself NOW

~ and, we are all parts of The Great Spirit aka Gods creation ~
    creatures, in fact, if you look around the world how a lot of his creatures behave
    esp; the ones, with the label 'humans' act ~ it is pretty pathentic,
    most of the other animals work together like a team
    or, they are forced to leave the home nest

~ less than 50,000 people or 1/1440 of 7.2 billion are above the collective consciousness,
    that is a very sad stat

~ to me, the dragon, was the 4th initiation
    my first, was an eagle, and, the second was a condor,
    they stand for cosmic healer, and, cosmic eXchanger,
    they came together to save me in 1966, when i was drowning
    then, i have the third which was the cosmic weaver - or; star spider women / men clan

~ thuban is a library, and, it was very important to people on earth, esp.

in ancient egypt,, africia, and, even on lands, that are known today as 'americas' - south america, central america, mexico, and, canada - the old turtle island
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:18 am

why this thuban always have to write epistels long text nobody is reading
    i like dragons always but i like cats too
    tony please dont spoil the mists why you dont go to your forum you have one or not
    all the best sabina

Last edited by sabina on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 am

Flowers

Well, just because I might understand "something", doesn't mean I'am a follower of that "something" particular. That doesn't even makes me better then anyone other, but just different, which is perfect as it is.

Thuban is not everything indeed. There are some segments of the Thuban material, some decoded arhetypes inside that realy helped me enormous on my own path to selfrealization, for which I am grateful. But I do not accept everything blindly, nor should anyone do so.

Only...to start this thread in order to show how 'disrespecftul' some other might have been in the past, is reason enough to raise my voice. There realy are other ways to react when I might think someone insulted or treated me without respect.

And the most proper way is...to let go and forget and forgive, because nobody is perfect. Show your respect to others, even when 'they' didn't show any to you.

But this is something that each one of the 7.2 billion people on this earth should learn to do for themselves. As remember, we're all different and we all have our unique path to the same goal.

Much respect
    Mall...

sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:37 am

they have a forum elders of thuban
    but they have to come to other forums to convince other people about their ideas
    I would call it like sects watchtower by wittness of jehovah
    all the bests sabina
    We Are You

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Empty AAAA

Post  We Are You Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 am

I am for open vote: I AM FOR Thuban because of XEIA SUIGENERIS open heart lovely message

Release Points are at Hand…
    by ÉirePort

Gaia has called upon all Earth-Ground Hue-mans to initiate release of all old-paradigm planetary grid points. This call has been heard and is to be initiated and manifested within the period of 9-16 to 9-22. The 9-22 Equinox balance fulcrum point is a critical date for speeding the release of all former paradigm structures.

The tipping over into a full release mode occurs on the 9-22.

Rapid release of these points requires concomitant raising of Hue-man consciousness, to rise above 3D-4D results of this release.

"Sky is falling" scenarios may be attempted by some groups after the 9-22, however, general human consciousness has raised sufficiently to expose and defuse all such attempts.

Gaia is now a Planetary Stargate, and will remain so until her final birth as a Galactic Star Citizen.
    ÉirePort | September 17, 2012 at 10:08 | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-3E
    Attachments
    My take on tuban material - Page 3 Attachment282371_4669751261539_944780946_n.jpg
    (29 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by We Are You on Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:56 am

sabina wrote:they have a forum elders of thuban
    but they have to come to other forums to convince other people about their ideas
    all the bests sabina

Why should they stay only at "their" own forum Sabina? They have got their own corner here in the mists and the one who do not like, must not go there and read, it's so simple.

Why do not accept that we are all learning from each other? Thubans are also learning something from us as well as vice versa. The one who claims this is not correct, will have to learn harder then some other.

We should all free ourselves from any prejudices. That would do us good...

Much respect
    Mall...

Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:10 am

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Doug3110
    My Posts
    Where is the God of Science?

Jorgelito - Posted 4 Hours Ago

Re: My Take on Tuban Material

What I enjoy immensely and consider magical about this website is the energy of freedom that emanates here -- irrespective of feelings, opinions or what is said to be true. I feel this freedom in me and in this site. It is almost tangible.

It feels like brainstorming with a group of people whose immediate presence is not even required. It is a space I have come to enjoy. Even the dissension here has a refreshing note that gives respect to the other.

In some oblique way this video clip may be germaine . . .

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:21 am

indeed ~ written as iNDeeD - isn't that an original mark of The eXchanger ?

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Cannot say that I part all of it, to me much of the material is too deductive and unintuitive, but this I can say about many other "theoretical" or belief based approaches too - and about many other topics in the Avalon forum, of which I find some quite laughable. The Thuban stuff certainly is not laughable, maybe too constructed, but that is all. The rest only can be solved by skillful discourse, the things that maybe are up to come, and by gaining conviction.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 pm

The rest only can be solved by skillful discourse, the things that maybe are up to come, and by gaining conviction.
    The most mundane of actions you take can disclose the most about yourself. Tony and Thuban has good sight for this insight. I wish there was more banter with Thuban. Where that ends and Tony's constructivism begins, I do not know.
    But that appears to be the case for everyone...

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 am

malletzky wrote:
    sabina wrote:they have a forum elders of thuban
    all the bests sabina

Why should they stay only at "their" own forum Sabina? They have got their own corner here in the mists and the one who do not like, must not go there and read, it's so simple.

Why do not accept that we are all learning from each other? Thubans are also learning something from us as well as vice versa. The one who claims this is not correct, will have to learn harder then some other.

We should all free ourselves from any prejudices. That would do us good...

Much respect
    Mall...

Hi Malletzky

Maybe everyone should be Ban

glad to see were all still learning myself included. I am very thankful for much of the information that has surfaced from Thuban.

earth heart when my shots go through the mirror they smash it Big Grin 2

my opinion on all of this is that its nice to see so many people communicating again.

and whatever reason this thread was started...I have asked Devakas to explain a few things to me with no response!!!

Peace JT!

My take on tuban material - Page 3 154483608_640_zpsf05bcc7c

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Untitled_zps7f101441
    seandragon
    seandragon

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Empty the statement Vote

Post  seandragon Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:35 am

i made a mistake in my vote since the statement
    seandragon
    seandragon

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Empty the statement Vote

Post  seandragon Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:45 am

please invalidate my vote of NO and let me vote again?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:38 am

seandragon, I can't alter your vote. However, as I did not vote I can vote yes on your behalf.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:41 am

seandragon wrote:please invalidate my vote of NO and let me vote again?

Yes/No
    is so confusing especially if you read a book where main character is described reading a book about one who is reading the book Starhuman metamorphosis or dragonomy or 'alchemical wedding' . Wink

how many dragon has his heads?

but dont worry too much, some after those teaching do not know who they are. They usually extend their arms as gods.

Last edited by devakas on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 am

Carol wrote:seandragon, I can't alter your vote. However, as I did not vote I can vote yes on your behalf.

I am selling my vote if anyone is interested.

One Floydian vote will set you back a case of the finest Spanish wine,a months supply of Belgian chocolates, a box of selected French cheeses, a case of the most excellent Czech pilzner beers, a years supply of Italian ice cream, plus a guaranteed subscription to Project Avalon. Ok forget the last one.

In addition to the above a lump cash sum of £2012 sterling is required up front before my vote is released.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

If I had only known. A months supply of Belgian chocolates is always a plus around this house. Although the best chocolate I ever tasted was on a visit to Zurich, Switzerland. Yum. The best coffee was in Venice, Italy. The best stout at a pub in London. The best dinner - albiet small portions, Paris. As one can tell - food and sceanry do tend to leave a lasting impression as I clearly remember both during these delightful ingestions.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:11 am

from tuban thread:

Dragons will see, that Jesus' 'wife-disciple' here is of course Mary Magdalene as the 'Woman to become 'Male as a Female'' in the Gospel of Thomas (Lambdin) and addresses the Starhuman metamorphosis or dragonomy or 'alchemical wedding' of Revelation.19 ff. The agenda is rather more cosmically intricate and interwoven in archetypical representation, than the NABS interpretation of 'The Da Vinci Code' and similar genres.

The references to the 'mother' and 'Mary' are shown below:

(114) Simon Peter said to him, "Let Mary leave us, for women are not worthy of life."
    Jesus said, "I myself shall lead her in order to make her male, so that she too may become a living spirit resembling you males. For every woman who will make herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven."

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."

(101) "Whoever does not hate his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not love his father and his mother as I do cannot become a disciple to me. For my mother [...], but my true mother gave me life."

(99) The disciples said to him, "Your brothers and your mother are standing outside."
    He said to them, "Those here who do the will of my father are my brothers and my mother. It is they who will enter the kingdom of my father."

(55) Jesus said, "Whoever does not hate his father and his mother cannot become a disciple to me. And whoever does not hate his brothers and sisters and take up his cross in my way will not be worthy of me."

(53) His disciples said to him, "Is circumcision beneficial or not?"
    He said to them, "If it were beneficial, their father would beget them already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become completely profitable."

Tonyblue

first Vedas teaches to understand what is thought, mind and be aware in Kali Yuga of diseased minds. Minds who locked in their dogma of own 'thought forms', who keeps creating junkyard of the myths threads in religious delusion. Very sad. I would run far far away from those posters if I would have those parents. very sad.
    It is very important to follow exactly the creator to understand him, however those who go against Him create their own 'thought forms', and encouraged it is exactly what it is taught not to do (with prayer). It is exactly opposite in Self realization science. Instead of prayer to not create mental thoughts, dragons teach to keep creating their own truths. It is demonic from the core. wow. The true knowledge is not accessible for meat eaters and not purified souls. The process of purification is very important for humans who got this opportunity in human form. there are no chance to 'enter kingdom' for not truthful, conditioned and full of samskaras (sins) humans. animals, birds, ants, worms is more as a choice for those who not purify their mind, soul. in other words thought forms are spiritual suicide, samskaras will stay for many lifetimes. Karma is interesting thing. for example consciousness who love house and lives thinking only about their house, likely will get body of cockroach and etc..... Without purifying ourselves this knowledge is not allowed to us. Mlechas are not allowed to understand. Opposite way it purification of self to realize self.
    There are some advanced realized souls who slowly are getting powers back they never thought about. one i will tell you for example becomes able to know what is in a book without reading, time changes, always find best spot in parking lot :). all those become arranged and etc. and etc. Creators control is invisible. Only purified souls (without mental projection) starts remembering life to completeness and previous lives and many other fascinating stuff. capacities are incredible. It is not easy to purify consciousness. and only purified and realized souls can decide next life.
    Liberated souls gradually can theoretically attain up to 75% of qualities of creator. In short those who are demons they think they create I am thought bubbles and encourage others. and their corrupted thoughts. sad. very sad.

above there is another thought form by dragons. IN Shrimad Bhagavatam it is explained that living entities who received woman body after purifying their soul may receive usually a man body. Man body received soul has more potential towards self realization than woman. that is all. It is kind of lower in soul evolution woman compared with man. In the evolution for liberation.

tony should stop his mental speculations, stop mislead conditioned souls more and stop thought forms to massage the truth to fit their nonsense. With the new tuban NABS poor lost souls are mislead.

Absolute Truth is in spiritual world, not in material shadow world

when you remove Love from the truth, you sell nonsense. Dont remove love from Jesus words.

again dragon mind of How not Why.

I know Vedas are protected, but when we have so many dirty minds and their ability to lie with the twisting truth, i should not share Vedas nectar be distorted by distorted minds who eliminating God from equation.

JT i will talk to you when you will tell all names of God to me.
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Adv2 Newstart2013

Naturaly evolves a prayer spiral into an embedded lightcristal;
    only you can tune your lightbodies so far as to touch us all,
    my soul constantly yearns to merge in our gifted dreaming.
    Thou sadness drives thou deepness in my moods to act;
    to find all resolved and thourough empty beside a trace,
    my goddess granted further blessing for inspired singing.
    She watched them blossom and bring as gifts her Yoniversal;
    a recall to overblend all harmonies in a promise of Graces,
    i think i found my man in our circles of Loovers dancing.

Over the years i helpless watched the visions about my future years fade,
    like it became more and more obscure to project beyond 2012 and see,
    plan and weave the selfsimilar patterns of Soul and Loovelifes dances,
    surpricing ballanced by plasmabody updates in my youngest daylights.
    So i am hoping there is something left to bind some music to.
    And a choir of finest humans intertwining their voices so as to birth
    a floc of souls ascending into their swarm as dove to reach the peace.

We have only a song to sing and abide in this
    sphere of lingering on the be present here,
    coherent Eartheart with thou living lights,
    a family of truth to hold the spray of frequency,
    their great oneswho dance inn and jump
    ahead of the avantigarde and those lost
    in the dreams of created soundbarriers.
    The cities swallowed ooopps our Loves,
    we became sculptures of Cult-rural idols,
    heros of each generation in nameless graves
    stored in thou blue honor of graces.

We have only moments to live, it lasts for ever,
    the shared pain of global squeez and soul on fiire;
    then unfullfilled & punished by forgivingness
    thus hungry for a future pressing down on us;
    people absorbed by observations, hunted selfs
    overturn heavenly robots to create sexual havoc
    sins fractualize me unto a yoniversal orgasm or a
    lightcristall sending pixelized photons into the core
    of action, if you can see the streamers of progress,
    of involution to thou All of it, where spirals live on...

We have only radical new ideas to accelerate the surf,
    in wonderment gazing onto probabilitys, blaze & flare,
    spontan arising of our belooveds playfool divine touch,
    a pasttimme of godheads looving mirrored in your own,
    purified in thou bitchy fire of excomunisated jesuits
    carrying thou thorny crown like trophy hunters.
    Lost in selfless services onto reptilian hybrids,
    bleeding in circles on crosses of peasants on
    more strange planets, seeding and embedding,
    nesting thou self in layers of glory and graces...

My take on tuban material - Page 3 Hackpe10
    showmethe stone theirbuilder rejected...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:46 pm

"in the information age, the truth, it is told"
    - susan lynne schwenger

~it seems to me, that the very few who get their knickers into knots over The Thuban Dialogues,
    normally, are also pushing very expensive information,
    that people have to pay a lot of money to gain access to
    back in the days of Project Avalon and Project Camelot
    it was Anna Hayes ? material - that woman who Kerrie interviewed,
    although, this same woman is known by many different names
    (there is a thread about her on the old PA/PC site)

~also, a few of the people who eventually got banned,
    for trying to bring down Thuban,
    were attempting to save "the eXchanger" from 'bad' dragons
    and, those people were never asked for their opinions, nor their services
    which were NOT required, in fact, the whole scenario was laugheable, at best !!!

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:39 pm