tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Raven
sabina
THEeXchanger
We Are You
Beren
SuiGeneris
Micjer
mudra
malletzky
magamud
Floyd
Aquaries1111
ceridwen
burgundia
Carol
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
23 posters

My take on tuban material

Poll

my take on tuban materials

[ 10 ]
    My take on tuban material - Page 5 Bar_left53%My take on tuban material - Page 5 Bar_right [53%] 
    [ 9 ]
    My take on tuban material - Page 5 Bar_left47%My take on tuban material - Page 5 Bar_right [47%] 

Total Votes: 19
    We Are You

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Re: My take on tuban material

Post  We Are You Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:40 pm

devakas wrote:
    thanks for sincere votes. Any more thubans?
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:41 pm

devakas wrote:

Spare yourself being distracted at this point by any playground bullies. – channeled by Ron Head

September 20, 2012 in Michael, Ron's Channeled Messages | Tags: Creator, Michael, Energy, Channeling, Light, Frequency, Love, Ascension

Spanish Portuguese

Michael

Today let us not forget to mention the impending equinox. “Oh no!”, thinks our channel. “We are going to get the light and energy stuff again.” OK. We will spare you that… after we point out that not only will you receive it stronger than ever, but there will be subtle changes as you move into this last quarter of your solar year and also into new abilities to sustain higher and higher volumes and frequencies.

We also need not point out that the crazies are seemingly becoming contagious all around you. Many of you are wondering at yourselves for not becoming at least a little alarmed at what is happening and what is rumored to be about to happen. Congratulations on your newfound ability to stay anchored in your centers and focused on your intended self-improvement. Perhaps that is not the best thing to call it, but then, that is what you are doing.

There will be, and indeed are now attempts being made to throw the world into another full-blown war. This does not surprise you, nor does it surprise us. But there are just three months left in this momentous year, and a new world-wide war is not on the Divine Agenda. A very great deal will happen in this three months, and much of it will be very disconcerting to many people, but you will emerge into your new year in better shape than you are now. As we have said before, the world will not end and the sky is not falling.

What is happening is that you amazing creations of Mother/Father God, Creator of All That Is, are about the business of discovering and remembering who you are and what you are capable of. For that eventuality, dear hearts, we suggest you hold onto your hats and fasten your seatbelts. Even at this late date, there are relatively few of you who truly have any inkling of where you are heading.

You have heard us use many beautiful words and descriptions, but that is a far cry from the experience you are to begin very soon. It is as if we had told you about chocolate ice cream for many years and now you are about to get your first real taste of it. We have told you it is cold. We have told you it is creamy, delicious, and wonderful. But until you have actually tasted it, you have no idea the treat you are in for. If I hold the ice cream cone out in front you, all you need to do is reach out and take it. That, dear friends, is a very good metaphor for where you stand right now. And the best part is that there is enough for you and all of your friends and all of their friends. There is absolutely no lack of enough for everyone.

We will take care of distributing the ice cream cones. You make sure that you are ready, polite, patient, and careful not to drop yours on the playground. Well, actually, you couldn’t do that. But spare yourself being distracted at this point by any playground bullies.

We once again applaud you all for your efforts and your success. Stay this last short part of the course and we will continue to support you in all you do. And if you are one of those who have said “Hi” to us when you noticed our presence or little nudges lately, we say “Hi” back to you. We love you. Good day, dear ones.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Slaughterhouses need to be closed even it will make them angry and feeling lack of respect.

The angry feelings are from dead meat and cows need protection!
    sunny
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:28 pm

devakas wrote:
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:41 pm

We Are You wrote:
    devakas wrote:

Dear Carol and admin of MOA!

In view of your 'warning' to We Are You below (highlighted in red), do you feel and think, that he is listening to what you have said?
    He has spammed this thread in a most obnoxious manner for the last two days now and seems to be encouraged by devakas as the Original Poster of doing so.

As this is devakas' thread, but as it addresses the Thuban presence here; I cannot ask you to close this poll. Also devakas seems to receive vedantic joy and nirvanistic bliss from this abuse of the MOA forum.
    The literally expressed and abusively shown anti Thuban sentiment of some of your members here could be said to lack in basic etiquette and communal standards. I and many others here, would consider the forum 'behaviour' of We Are You as rather childish and immature; perhaps reflecting his 'philosophies'.

I shall await your response to this abuse, before commenting further or considering other actions, such as resigning from this forum.

This 'complaint' is in no way or manner addressed to Aquaries1111, who appears as so she has taken your advice to heart.

Sincerely, Raven

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Carola10
    Carol
    Admin
    My take on tuban material - Page 5 Default6

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Carol on Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:19 am

Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou -

Your 'spamming' posts has been an ongoing problem for months and something I get regular complaints about, which is why I asked the two of you to place your spamming in threads you personally create and not to spam others threads. You're on notice that any spamming of other's threads will be deleted. In addition, any complaints with respect to your spamming that I miss (as I tend not to ready your posts) will be followed up on - where those posts will be deleted as well. Please be courteous of other members and only post a personal comment when posting in a thread someone else has created.

WeAreYou - rarely do you post any personal comment. Perhaps this is a time to rethink how you wish to communicate with other members on the forum.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Aquaries1111

My take on tuban material - Page 5 880-75
    Aquaries1111

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Re: Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Aquaries1111 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Yes noted Carol,

I haven't deliberately been spamming any threads and if any have been spammed lately I do apologize.. Again, out in the open is best and if there is a complaint about me I sure would like to know by who, and which thread and what post because I have absolutely no idea.

Carol

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Carola10
    Carol
    Admin
    My take on tuban material - Page 5 Default6

[*]Post n°3
    My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Re: Aquarius 1111 and WeAreYou spamming posts

My take on tuban material - Page 5 Empty Carol on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Thank you Deborah for your response. It's my hope we all get along and continue to work out differences with an attitude of mutual respect.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:16 pm

devakas wrote:
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:57 am

devakas wrote:
    Slaughterhouses need to be closed even it will make them angry and feeling lack of respect.

sunny
    No, anger is born out of a sense of injustice, which has many faces. Injustice is felt at a Soul level as well as the animal side of our beings. It's how we respond that defines which part of our being we're reacting from.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 am

“When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.” (Buckminster Fuller)
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:25 am

Aquaries1111 wrote:“When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.” (Buckminster Fuller)

Gaia Energy Conduit Clarification has Accelerated…
    by ÉirePort

The process of clarifying Gaia energy conduits has been accelerated to enable rapid dissolution of anharmonics introduced during recent portal activations. Acceleration will continue through the 10-10 gateway.

Those affected by this acceleration will sense a rapid withdrawal from standard activities. Such are not aligned with the Higher D energies currently processing throughout Gaia.

Alignments with Higher aspects of Source continue as planned.
    ÉirePort | September 21, 2012 at 08:32 | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p2sFUY-3J
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:02 am

Wow, 8 pages in a week.

There are threads on MidEast violence that grow slower than this thread.

Either someone is being really hard-headed, zealous, or pizzed off majorly....

or these long signatures are getting really out of hand!

My take on tuban material - Page 5 ABANDON+THREAD+_8cbf8c7aed308fbbdd435fcacdc72652
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:54 am

My take on tuban material - Page 5 248478_442001282510175_785011360_n

Are these "footnotes" signatures at all anymore? No, they are expressions.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    devakas wrote:

sunny
    No, anger is born out of a sense of injustice, which has many faces. Injustice is felt at a Soul ego level as well as the animal side of our beings. It's how we respond that defines which part of our being we're reacting from.

agree with you sanicle

injustice to animals?

glad you understand

only soul is perfect and does not have faces or animal sides I would say.

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:14 pm

The Three Truths

When we are traumatised, hurt, abused, neglected or in any way truly mistreated we withdraw into ourselves and create the island of self.
    It is the one place we can know and we feel we can control.
    We defend our island with everything we have as in this place we feel a small semblance of belonging, of safety, of knowing.
    The longer we stay emotionally on our island the stronger our defences become,
    as we continue to justify why we have had to create our emotional island and why we need to stay there to be safe and to survive.
    Our justifications are logical, to us even rational and they become a truth. Our Truth that needs to be protected at all cost.
    We create a statement, an action, a belief and a cause that in time we feel is the key, the only key that will give us reason to let go of our island of self.
    In time our truth becomes so strong in us and the reasons we have created it that is becomes an ideology as strong as any religious belief that has embedded itself into humanity.

When our truth is challenged we defend all our actions and many will attack any and all who dare to try and get close to our island of self.
    For they can never understand and have not suffered as we have. Their truth is nothing to equal our own.
    How dare they challenge our belief, our truth, the one thing we have left to hold onto.
    We become fanatical in our reactions to those who dare to care enough to try and challenge our solitude on our island of truth.
    We must prove what they say to be wrong so we search for others on other islands, who's truth is similar enough to our own or who's belief is not as strong as ours that we can bend, mould them to defend our truth, our island, our belief.
    In time we even build a whole group, organisation, our community of lots of little islands of truth. Our actions are justified because now we are many who believe this view, this island , this truth is real and is the one way, the one path to enlightenment.

This is the first truth.

The second truth is the truth of a child. The innocent truth, the truth of infinite possibility. The truth of play, imagination, emotions without judgement or opinion.
    This second truth is envied by the first and must be changed.
    It is a challenge to the first truth because it reminds the first of the price their island has asked of them.
    So the second truth is fought over by the different islands of the first truth. In time the second truth feels as the first and has created its own island of self and has now either been totally rejected by one side of the first truth and been welcomed by the other side of the first truth or it has create a third faction of the first truth. Either way the second truth is no longer a threat as it has chosen and has created the way of the emotional island, surrounded by justification and rational reasoning as to why this has to be.

Some first truth islands pray on weaker self truths, because they can, This make them feel powerful and in control of others as in the past they were controlled.
    some consume the emotions of others to damage them to equal or rival their own suffering.
    Some hide from knowledge and condemn those that learn as this can rock the sea's of suffering that surrounds their island of truth.
    Some turn their truth into a cult, a religion that must fight and prove their truth is right regardless of the cost.
    Some create and ideology of revenge to the point of Armageddon.
    Some create a life in their solitude and are happy to exist as they see no other way.

Then there is the third truth.
    This truth can only be known by the one that created all life,
    regardless of what name is given to the creator, this truth is always the same.
    The one who created all life knows the reason why everything in creation is the way it is.
    The creators bigger picture holds the key to understanding, as it can allow us to leave our islands of isolation, not to worship, not to justify, not to own. But to heal and be free.
    To be vulnerable again and open to the love and beauty of creation.
    To see and feel the magic and mystery of life again.
    To simply live life, pray in gratitude and find, learn and know our spirit again,
    to simply become a human-being.
    To learn from the second truth the lesson of play, beauty in the moments between the experiences of life.

None can wish away their past as the journey from the first truth can only heal as it travels though the suffering we have created as a result of what we chose to believe.
    We must have courage to admit to ourselves and our creator we got it wrong before we can begin to be open to the possibility of healing and change.
    We must learn to accept that none may know the real truth, only the one who created all life can know this and we must accept in truth that we are only and greatly a small part of the great mystery of life.
    We must learn to accept the true teachings of what we have experienced and pray to be shown what part this understanding plays in the one who created all life, great picture for us all.

To know wisdom we must first experience
    To know love we must first be vulnerable
    To know respect we must first give it
    To know courage we must first let go of the need to be right
    To know honesty we must truly love what we see when we look at our reflection
    To know humility we must first be grateful regardless of the lesson
    To know Truth we must understand that we can only know our perspective of the truth and it has no more value in the heart than any other.

Standing Bear
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:21 pm

nice

however Absolute Truth is one. It is much simpler. hoomans like to categorize illiusions as they live heavily fantazy lives and enjoy it creating and creating not reality thought bubbles.

I liked your list of humility qualities and I noticed there were missing simplicity as one of quality, thruthfullness, mercy, humblness and poetic qualities. thanks

otherwise humanity today became as impresive philosofizing species chewing animal flesh.

devakas
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:40 pm

devakas wrote:

JT i will talk to you when you will tell all names of God to me.

Would you talk to me about the fact that you are already talking to me Heh heh

AND!!! BEFORE YOU GO NAMING "GOD" ANY MORE THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CONTINUE TALKING TO ME AND DEFINE WHAT GOD IS!!!

Peace JT

Thubs Up
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:56 pm

devakas wrote:
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:01 pm

We Are You wrote:
    devakas wrote:
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:05 pm

Raven wrote:
    Dear Carol and admin of MOA!

In view of your 'warning' to We Are You below (highlighted in red), do you feel and think, that he is listening to what you have said?
    He has spammed this thread in a most obnoxious manner r of doing so.

Die Spam Die
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 pm

I do not hear the operator of this thread complaining except the Thubans and let's remember.. The Thubans did not create this thread!!!
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:16 pm

Who's talkin about just this thread.

Cool

Die Spam Die
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

I have no problem with WeAreYou posting anything he chooses on my threads. I do not own them I just post on them.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:21 pm

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:I do not hear the operator of this thread complaining except the Thubans and let's remember.. The Thubans did not create this thread!!!

AND THERE ARE A LOT OF THINGS THAT YOU DO NOT APPEAR TO HEAR!!!

HOWEVER YOU SEEM TO HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT WHAT MY TEAM SAY!!!

YOU MUST ALSO REMEMBER THIS THREAD DID NOT CREATE THE THUBANS!!!

UFO2

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:32 pm

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    Aquaries1111 wrote:I do not hear the operator of this thread complaining except the Thubans and let's remember.. The Thubans did not create this thread!!!

UFO2

Do you enjoy yelling JT? Are you trying to make a point on something Dear? I can't hear you!!! LOL
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Aquaries1111 wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:

UFO2

Do you enjoy yelling JT? Are you trying to make a point on something Dear? I can't hear you!!! LOL

YES!!!

YES!!!

AND THAT IS OBVIOUS!!!

Big Grin 2

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 am