tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Mercuriel
hippihillbobbi
lindabaker
7 posters

Our List of suggested post change occupations

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Our List of suggested post change occupations Empty Our List of suggested post change occupations

Post  lindabaker Wed May 05, 2010 11:42 am

I'm telling my daughter to learn how to cut hair. I'm telling her boyfriend to learn how to do carpentry. I'm suggesting that the younger generation learn how to cook from scratch on an open fire. Chop wood and carry water.

So, here's the list. Please add to it!

1. Carpentry (housing and boat making).
    2. Animal husbandry
    3. Water system maintenance, however small in scale. Well digging (manual).
    4. Roofing and fence making (for protection of animals from natural hazards like large bodies of water).
    5. Gardening
    6. Soap making
    7. Fabric making, weaving, and sewing.
    8. Healing and midwifery.
    9. Harvesting of beneficial herbs and flowers, including remedy making.
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Our List of suggested post change occupations Empty Re: Our List of suggested post change occupations

Post  hippihillbobbi Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 pm

Linda --

What about "the arts?" do you think that would be considered a "career choice" in the New World? or just something we ALL would be involved in???

e.g., Musician, Painter, Sculptor, Story-Teller, Dancer, Singer???

love,
    hhb
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Our List of suggested post change occupations Empty Re: Our List of suggested post change occupations

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 05, 2010 5:24 pm

> Welding
    > Reading w/ True definition as to Terminology - Definitions and Symbolism. This includes the Humanities and the Arts...
    > Ferrier and/or Horse Whisperer
    > Animal Husbandry
    > Writing
    > Maths, at the Newtonian Level, the Planck Level as well as the Quantum Level
    > Spirituality
    > Gardening or Argronomy
    > Emergency First Aid...

More to follow once I think more upon It...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 pm

aquaponics (includes raising fish and shrimp ` veggie and fruit garden)
    bee keeping
    orchard keeping
    food processor
    cook and bread maker
    chicken herder and egg collector
    horse cart transportation
    seed collector
    toy maker
    start food plants for others to grow
    farmer
    artist
    seamtrist
    music maker
    carpentry for chicken hotel and horse shelter
    compost maker (horse and chicken poop in big drum compost barrels)

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed May 05, 2010 5:54 pm

And who will build the computer again ? Our List of suggested post change occupations Icon_biggrin Seriously, nothing against gardening and carpentry, but starting from a scratch again won't be the easier thing to do..even for those who wish the end of this civilisation era ..
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 05, 2010 6:36 pm

E.T., you of all beings already know the answer to this. Computers are already 50 years ahead of what is available to the public and exist on Mars, space crafts and other off-world bases. Some have been taken via the Jump Room into the future so computers will continue to exist in the 3-D reality but just in different future timeperiods. We know from what Andrew Basaigo did when involved with Project Pegesus that he time traveled to 2013 and 2047. He is in his 40s now and will live to his late eighties. So the world will continue and some of it will be in great shape. Computers and those who build them (along with the necessary materials) will be saved or jumped forward in time to safe locations.

mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Wed May 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Mad Max.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 05, 2010 6:49 pm

mp3 wrote:Mad Max.

Check...

Wink

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Huh. Interesting. Some of the first additions to the list were the arts...including storytelling. I left it off to see if it would come up. (My profession is theater directing and playwriting!) And then someone said Mad Max? Apropos, perhaps, or, perhaps not. I am envisioning an agrarian response to some temporary network breakdowns. We don't have to go the Mad Max route. Perhaps we will split off into separate worlds soon...the Mad Max world and the Mists. My horse is sniffing out the Mists path. See ya there.
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Thu May 06, 2010 4:56 am

Traditional blacksmithing and carpentry could be greatly important if power is down for any long term period.
    (ie with simple hand tools, no power tools)

Electrical engineering with a focus on power generation and storage would be important to move forward as quickly as possible with minimal downtime.

Structural engineering from a century or two ago, Stonemasonry, structutal loadbearing of timber (ie dimention of lumber vs static/avtive loads), etc. Anyone can build a hut, shack, hovel, but if we want to build bridges, tunnels, multi story structures, we are going to need engineers.

Industrial chemists who can take raw materials and refine to finished compounds. ie: take nitrated soil (compost or manure) and extract KNO3 for example.
    Spregovori
    Spregovori

Post  Spregovori Thu May 06, 2010 6:48 am

lindabaker wrote:I'm telling my daughter to learn how to cut hair. I'm telling her boyfriend to learn how to do carpentry. I'm suggesting that the younger generation learn how to cook from scratch on an open fire. Chop wood and carry water.

Why the traditional roles limit?
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Thu May 06, 2010 7:02 am

Spreg: My daughter has been interested in hair and clothing (costuming) design from the age of six. I am the only family member who isn't pushing her to get a college business degree right away. I am telling her to follow her artistic vision, and a business degree can come later if necessary. Why throw money at a project that does not hold her interest? She refused to take the SAT (scholastic aptitude) tests, anyway. She will not be forced to do something that does not interest her, which is common in this new generation. I agree with her. She needs to do what she likes, while she's young and free to roam. As far as the carpentry for the young man, building is an area of interest for him, along with being a chef. I think either choice would be better than going into the Marines. I can't comment on that, because I have mixed feelings about the US services right now. And yes, you are right about the gender based occupations. Sometimes they do fall into traditional categories. That doesn't make them wrong, however. I tell young people to follow their heart's desire. Thanks for your interest...it's not easy parenting teenagers in these uncertain economic times. Unless you're a trust fund kid, it's a good idea to have a basic skill, especially if you want to work in the arts. Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 06, 2010 1:14 pm

Well being buried under snow today I'd add ski instructor.

plowing roads (horse and plow of some sort)

wood chopper

We had a small outdoor dome oven to bake bread in so knowing how to make something like that is good.

mail carrier will always be in vogue as long as there is a way for transportation.

Mad max is more for the high density urban areas as many of those people are too independent and have not learned how to work with their neighbors toward a common goal.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Carol wrote:E.T., you of all beings already know the answer to this. Computers are already 50 years ahead of what is available to the public and exist on Mars, space crafts and other off-world bases. Some have been taken via the Jump Room into the future so computers will continue to exist in the 3-D reality but just in different future timeperiods. We know from what Andrew Basaigo did when involved with Project Pegesus that he time traveled to 2013 and 2047. He is in his 40s now and will live to his late eighties. So the world will continue and some of it will be in great shape. Computers and those who build them (along with the necessary materials) will be saved or jumped forward in time to safe locations.
    We are moving to more sophisticated reality , yes . Maybe even after year 3000 ..ok i've seen a great intergallactic war.. It was not exactly a war but accidental infiltration of other intelligent organism on earth..i'm not sure where it came from, but we ourselves had brought it from away.
    It's resembled intelligent plant-mushroom. We had to fight the infection and another space race while they greys were on side of mankind ..

It was not like any movie i've seen so far .. But people had to exile to mountains and many cities were destroyed . But we had technologies on far better level than now for sure . It may take long time..
    they don't have 'that much' yet now as some folks here presume..

Our List of suggested post change occupations Icon_sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm

E.T.. Henry Deacon aka Art Neumann personally told me about computer systems 50 years more advanced then what is available to the general public. As he had very high security clearance.. was a time traveler and on mars (he did show me a photo he took of his work area there) I believed what he had to say. In addition, the Phidelphia experiment took place in the early 40s and our government has been experimenting with time travel for a good 60 years plus utilizing Tesla technology. Just because John Q. Public is left in the dark doesn't mean that the shadow government is.

I've also been in a position of reading transcripts of many of the whistle blowers from the military including Col. Corso and Paul Helyer who was the Defense Minister of Canada. This does not include the many others who have inside information as to what has been going on. Meanwhile, I've personally been aware of how time travel has been used to change the history of the time period I grew up in. Our time line has been altered a number of times and that is a reality.

So I can see where as a very real possibility those people who have access will be able to jump into the future to avoid the earth changes. From Andrew Bassiago related, he jumped to 2013 and 2047. 2047 was I think in the New Mexico area and look pretty good. As we also know that multiple time lines paraelle each other (much like the pages of a book are pressed together). This has also been identified as something that exists with respect to paraelle universes as well.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Carol wrote:Our time line has been altered a number of times and that is a reality.

83 Times with Variations or Variants per Time Travel Trip. That said - Apparently - We're on Timeline 83 > Variant 2.

Now hows that Accomplished One may ask ?

Let Us say that Another and I are to be "Trippers" on Future Timeline 83. You go Through One Jump Room Terminal to the Future and I go through another Jump Room Terminal to the Future. This causes the One Timeline Jump - To have Two Variants or Versions (Potentialities) of It...

If I've confused You it was not My Intention LOL...

Wink

Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Right. Turn it to 3 084, 0..permutations per second and find yourself on the right place at the right time .
    Keep floating Our List of suggested post change occupations Herz

I'm not to politics and politicians and governments and such, Carol, they're one more nasty than another .. i am not to this bloody agendas at all ( letting some steam off sorry ) , all i ask for is someone with enough clearances who can speak in person.
    Sending you some Sunlight to melt the snow ..i start coughing when i see snow nowadays..
    Our List of suggested post change occupations Morningprofound-1-1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 06, 2010 8:01 pm

What a great picture E.T.

Thank you. I love you

Hi Mercuriel. Can you tell us what you recall from 83 Times and some of the variations.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Well - A great deal of the Info out there is relative to 1 Timeline with 83 Variants but the way I've been made to understand It is that when You enter a Time Travel Device and "Trip" either Forwards into the Future, or Backwards into the Past - Each time that It's done creates an Alternate Timeline or if You will - Or an Alternate Reality for that Timeline Trip or Jump.

So with that said - The Timeline Trips endeavoured by the Cabal Programs are rumored to be @ 83 and then the "Looking Glass" Project was shut down or at least that Arm of the Tech. was discontinued.

With 83 different Attempts made - And not all of them made at the same time or during the same "Jump" sequence - Leaves a few Problems in terms of description when We try to discuss Timelines and Variants of any specific "Jump" undertaken. They like to say that a Target dicates Timeline but how can an Object or Event dictate Timeline ?

Its the reverse as only Time or Snippets of It in examination as Nows can Provide Timeline Drop-offs and not an Event or an Object. With that said or displayed ;

Lets say We begin Our "Trips" and over the Course of the next ten days here in the Nows - We have...

Day 1 » 2 Jump Attempts with 2 "Trippers" > Timeline 1 > Variant 1 & 2.

Day 2 » 3 Jump Attempts with 3 "Trippers" > Timeline 2 > Variant 1, 2 & 3.

Day 3 » 1 Jump Attempt with 1 "Tripper" > Timeline 3 > Variant 1.

Day 4 » 1 Jump Attempt with 1 "Tripper" > Timeline 4 > Variant 1.

Day 5 » 2 Jump Attempts with 2 "Trippers" > Timeline 5 > Variant 1, 2.

Day 6 » 3 Jump Attempts with 3 "Trippers" > Timeline 6 > Variant 1, 2 & 3.

Day 7 » 2 Jump Attempts with 2 "Trippers" > Timeline 7 > Variant 1 & 2.

Day 8 » 3 Jump Attempts with 3 "Trippers" > Timeline 8 > Variant 1, 2 & 3.

Day 9 » 1 Jump Attempt with 1 "Tripper" > Timeline 9 > Variant 1.

Day 10 » 2 Jump Attempts with 2 "Trippers" > Timeline 10 > Variant 1 & 2.

Now - This would of course leave the question of how is it that They're called Timelines and not just Variants of One Jump ? Well - Heres the answer. As We're all Potentialities of the Prime Creator - Any One of Us going on a "Trip" is a whole set of possibilities unto Ourselves on that Trip. 2 Aspects taking a Trip give two separate Potentials or Perspectives for that Trip.

As to the Timelines - On Day One - Our Reality is made up of Choices - On Day two it is those Choices plus additional Ones and so on meaning that each day is a New Timeline or at least a possibility of a New Timline due to the Choices made up to a Snapshot of the Reality encompassed as One Jumps...

Whats really gonna bake Noodles here is - We can do it without the Tech. - Using Our Minds alone...

In fact - We do it all the time - We just don't know We're doing It...

Notice how I always say - "Careful of what You Focus on ?" Its that Focus that creates Your/His/Hers/Their Timeline...

Heh heh

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 07, 2010 8:48 am

Indeed. Back in the 70s I learned how to jump onto an individual's timeline and go forwards and backwards. At the time I belonged to a small group doing psychic research and we conducted a number of experiments involving remote view, remote healing and all the other little things one does with psychic research.

When on an individuals timeline going into the future my accuracy rate was close to 100% when describing the sequence of event that were going to unfold for that person within the next 48 hours. However, the further out into the future the more the accuracy rate declined due to multiple variables (others indiviudal choices) that can't be factored in until closer to the event horizon.

However, I suspect some events are pre-scripted according to karma and that how they play out depends upon the awareness of the individuals involved. And we all know that conscious intention can alter timelines and have done so all the time. Meaning the more individuals involved (think of the consciousness experiments with the weather where Art Bell was experimenting with this on Coast to Coast a few years back) the easier it is to affect a future potential where there is a different outcome then originally set into motion.

When entering into the sleep or dream state of awareness or lack thereof, one steps outside of time and space and has access to the "all" which means future events area available at that level of awareness ~ just as they are when doing RVing.

Since I'm the nuts and bolts type. I like to know what people pick up on because these future potentials can be altered with awareness.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 07, 2010 11:11 am

Not posing an argument , just presenting you with piece of relevant insight .
    Suppose, hypothetically, there was no inter-star interaction to here, or some other planet with peacefully evolving species , what they'd experience would always be , single time-line . That's not the case here, never has been .
    Definition and physical properties of time and space are percieved differently by inhabitants of different solar systems across the Universe .
    Why , simply because it's the particular Star system(s) interactive forces dictating the initial rule. Start with Star mass and spin of rotation, its magnitude and age , the speed photons are emmitted from its surface , the gravity imposed on all its satellites , then similarly, nature of its satellite planets that is going to imply the way of sustainance of biosphere and in particular, long living intelligent organisms ( beings ) inhabiting the biosphere, living long enough to evolve space technologies, establish contact with other civilisations in space and finally , visit some other place , in other galaxy , solar system, having its own time-line.

For the first place, the speed of light is constant with variables, as well as nature of time and space is biological constant with variables responsible for daily and life long biorythms of each of the organisms naturally inhabiting its biosphere and interacting actively with intelligence of its inhabitants ,
    forcing them to assume certain form, allowing certain level of intelligently organised biological matter.

Their time-horizon , they're able to perceive naturally as 'reality' is specific to them too, as individuals and a specie . What we on earth percieve as immediate, present and predictable reality , is relative to physical circumstances of our habitate in another words.
    For inhabitant of another galaxy-star system etc., depending on what kind of complexity structure of bio-intelligence is allowed on such a place , time perception and time-horizon of clearly percievable events therefor may differ in several degrees .
    Translated to human terms, ''immediate presence'' may last much longer than here, for example .

Now, the time-space , time-line chaos comes to action when civilisation A comes to visit civilisation B in distant part of Universe. Originally, they both had their single time-lines with natural variables .
    But the all changing moment occurs when they meet together and one of them, bring their time-line along. The law of spacy logic sais it will be the more advanced of them who finds and succesfully visits the other .
    What happens next ..ideally, hand shake and exchange of information .. ( generally .. exchange of information is what is destined to happen between biological entities on any level )
    but what's been substantially affected is the B civilisations linear time-line as a new one, equally powerful if not more , depending on nature of the meeting , was introduced . Biological clock of B civilisation received additional program.
    It's not able to organise itself according to it , not immediately, till its time-space habitate remains stable and dictates most of the biological rules .
    Yet, as intelligent system programmed with new time horizon, it's ocassionally able to use this 'alien' software and affect its own original -time-line'.

The time-space code donned won't be forgotten but will stay with the specie even after A civilisation leaves and will expand the particlar beings time-space perception.
    Civilisation C happens to visit B shortly after, it too donnes different time-horizon of events. D, E, F..do the same .
    It takes time to B to be able to use time-travel software succesfully , technically taken, as we know that its mind travel equipment has been expanded previously so in turn, it's not only on the way to evolve its own controlled technologies that extend over the edge of its limited space-time but may be also donned ( or recover , accidentally..) such technologies from F civilisation that crashed.

Need to note , that F civilisations time-chair was not designed for humans ( B ) previously and so..what B experiences attempting to drive neigbours Jaguar is Fs time-horizon ( distorted by B slow adaptability ratio to Fs technology ).
    However, the result won't be 'just a variable' , but it will be civilisation Fs perspective, prospective time-line in a head and hands of ( 5 year old ) B.
    B finds out that Fs device has multiple variables as it is able to simulate other few civilisations time-horizons. B can't decide which is the most correct so hopefully decides for the one with least calamities at the end.
    But, is B actually able to alter its own time-line ? Yes, it is, by bringing information in to its own B time-line and letting it evolve as such .
    Of course, it's still a way far from being 'its own' , as the particular piece of information belonged to F and F left . It'd be only be true for F if F stayed here .
    B just can't follow F in everyday life, and the information it has retrived is not exact , maybe not be accurate in the sense of event ,
    but its meaning is similar to coded information, such as computer program you buy and it works for you .
    If F ever comes back..meets B and the information is decoded and presumption dissolves .

So yes, time-lines had been affected . It will take time Our List of suggested post change occupations Icon_biggrin to decide whether it was A, C, D, F... ( apologies to the rest of them not quoted ) who have mankinds best interest in their heart...
    Our List of suggested post change occupations Herz
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 08, 2010 11:12 am

The time perspective is what matters ...

Philadelphia experiement and the Montaulk-chair time travel is not one and the same thing but don't forget that these technologies were present on Earth since humankind ever called itself humankind ..
    And if you still think that your ancestors were apes and ocean foam protoplasma ( close to fairies perhaps ?) , or maybe jaguars and elephants ? Dogs and cats ? Do you consider your kind 'animals' basically ?
    There are numerous advanced forms of Life scattered around and settled accross the universe ..each has its own distinct pattern.
    Human being comes from human being, and who it was before you don't remember ..

One time, we were only a visitors stranded on this planet...our human ancestors come from very old race of beings ..the Elders of our and of the Universe ..
    We're like begotten children of God but these words are just a parallel, a paradigm, but we do know who we are ..

One day we all will go home...

One has to go far beyond the time, this time ..to see more of everything . Our List of suggested post change occupations Icon_sunny

Our List of suggested post change occupations Herz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Indeed. 360 degree vision in the mode of pure conscious awareness is a favorite form of existence for spirit as this mode of beingness exists outside of time and space.

Last edited by Carol on Sun May 09, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:55 am

360 degree panoramatic view from the terrace of Namgyal Monastery in Dharamsala ( my home for many years ) :
    http://www.panoramicearth.com/1762/Dharamshala/Namgyal_Monastery
    You can enlarge the picture to whole screen and let it stabilize then use the forth and back pointers to look around ..

This was my home for about 6 years ..i always miss going back there...it has some greater views indeed...clean air, pine trees ..peace , space, alltogether...few tourists making nuisance but not that much ..
    Now, the inner views one has to carry within himself ...though some off loading would do me good

Our List of suggested post change occupations 958811 Our List of suggested post change occupations 775723 Our List of suggested post change occupations Icon_albino
    hippihillbobbi
    hippihillbobbi

Post  hippihillbobbi Sun May 09, 2010 4:51 pm

I feel the peace, ET. Thanks for the "ride!"

love,
    hhb/jbt

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:57 pm