tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

An impressive list of dead scientists

mudra
    mudra

An impressive list of dead scientists Empty An impressive list of dead scientists

Post  mudra Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:32 am

Shared through Facebook by Susan

List of Dead Scientists… Assassinated ??

Arrow http://worldtruth.tv/list-of-dead-scientists-assassinated/

Adding to those the list Jenetta mentioned here http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t6629p60-warnings-of-planet-x-comet-ison-pole-shift-under-ground-bunkers#95355 that is quite impressive.

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

An impressive list of dead scientists Empty Re: An impressive list of dead scientists

Post  mudra Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:07 am

Another Dead NASA Scientist, 74 Scientists dead in 2 years.

NASA Scientist Alberto Behar died in a plane crash on Friday in Los Angeles – making a total of 74 Scientist dead in 2 years. Alberto Behar had helped to prove that there had once been water on Mars, having worked on two missions to Mars. He was also a robotics expert who researched how robots function in harsh environments (such as under water or inside volcanoes). The unusually high number of scientist deaths in recent years has made people question whether this death was suspicious or not.

Another Dead NASA Scientist "What Do They Know"?

Love Always
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

An impressive list of dead scientists Empty Re: An impressive list of dead scientists

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Long list of dead scientists (2004-2015) - with links
    http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=146

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:07 am

As a young-person, I smelled a rat, and I pretty-much shut-down and dropped-out. I get the feeling that this world has been run in a deceptive and sinister manner for thousands of years. What I don't know is what the circumstances were which led to this reprehensible state of affairs. I've been very passive and non-scholarly with my quest over the past few years. I could really dig if I wanted to -- but that might be hazardous to my health. I've mostly tried to just create a sort of pseudo-intellectual back-channel on this relatively small website. As I've said so many times, when I conversed with the "Ancient Egyptian Deity" they said that I was "lucky to be alive" -- that they were "tired of keeping me alive" -- that they could "snap their fingers -- and I'd be dead" -- and they joked about someone "committing suicide by stabbing themselves in the back 39 times" (while we were in a room with numerous large, sharp knives)!! Another "Individual of Interest" told me I should "write my memoirs". They spoke of having the memories of colleagues erased from one's mind (presumably because they (or I) no longer existed -- or were no longer accessible. They also spoke of someone trying and failing to rule Earth -- which would be followed by an extermination. They spoke of 9/11 as "God trying to get our attention". They spoke of humanity deserving what was coming upon Earth in the near-future. Biblical-Numerology seems to point to 2046-2133 AD as being a particularly nasty period. I usually don't play "numbers-games" -- but I think the insiders really know what's coming -- and some of this info might've been slipped into the Bible. As you know -- I think the Bible is a "mixed-bag" -- and that it should be studied in ways which properly identify the good -- the bad -- and the ugly. It often seems to be a crazy-puzzle -- which I am certain has driven millions of people crazy throughout the centuries. I'm hoping that things will improve at the core of this solar-system -- such that the public can be informed about most-everything -- without everything going to hell.

What if Human-Beings are more dangerous than Dixie-Chicks with Scales and Tails?? I frankly don't care what various beings look-like (or even act-like) -- as long as they're not grave threats to the happiness and well-being of other beings. I frankly think that demons can exist in human-form and other-than-human form. I continue to think that I've spoken with at least a couple of individuals who might not be completely human -- and who were openly-condescending toward humanity. The scary-part was that they often made a huge amount of sense. In my present pathetic-state, I was no match for them, even when I sensed that they were very wrong. I mostly tried to get-along without going-along. I'd like to think that I could live in a Babylon 5 situation for decades -- without cracking-up or starting a star-war!! Consider the Douglas Vogt video below -- wherein Doug claims that the sun will go nova in 2046 AD (based largely upon biblical-numerology) which will cause a pole-shift, earthquakes, rotation-reversal, and an ice-age. Don't laugh. In a manuscript (Isaac Newton) wrote in 1704 he describes his attempts to extract scientific information from the Bible, estimating that the world would end no earlier than 2060. In predicting this he said, "This I mention not to assert when the time of the end shall be, but to put a stop to the rash conjectures of fanciful men who are frequently predicting the time of the end, and by doing so bring the sacred prophesies into discredit as often as their predictions fail."

Consider this in connection with my speculation concerning the "cleansing of the sanctuary" around 2133 AD (somewhat based upon Daniel 8:14). Notice the eerie similarities between Vogt's theory and the movie 2012!! My speculation concerning 2013 to 2133 AD involves a hypothetical 120 year Investigative and Executive Judgment ("as it was in the days of Noah") -- which might not involve the End of the World and/or the Extermination of Humanity. I have very tentatively suggested that a highly-refined United States of the Solar System might commence in (or around) 2133 AD. I just noticed that 1958 AD to 2045 AD spans 87 years -- and that 2046 AD to 2133 AD spans 87 years. Notice that 1958 is mentioned in BOTH the Ott-Vogt Interview AND the movie 2012!! What Would Douglas Vogt Say?? Some of you might even know who and what I'm referring to!! I'm not going to say anything more about THAT!! In the meantime, here is another Jordan Maxwell video!! I love listening to Jordan -- regardless of his accuracy and/or hidden-agendas. I don't necessarily agree with him. I simply enjoy listening to him (and people similar to him). I think it would be cool to live in a Stargate SG-1 type situation with perhaps a dozen people such as Douglas Vogt, Jordan Maxwell, Daniel Jackson, Vala Mal Doran, and Samantha Carter -- in a Deep Underground Think Tank (DUTT)!! But I'd probably be lucky to get to live in a DUMB (given my present level of insanity and stupidity)!! Actually -- it might be cool to visit a Deep Underground Reptilian Monastery (DURM)!! I'd probably want to be accompanied by a couple of Body-Guards with Orgone Squirt-Guns and Orgone-Blasters!!

What are you going to do when you don't know what I'm thinking about?? Perhaps mind-reading techniques and technology really exist. Perhaps I'll just be making things a bit more challenging by going silent. As mentioned previously, when I was reluctant to provide an answer to the Ancient Egyptian Deity -- they said "Don't make me go inside your head to get the answer!" I assume that I'm somehow observed 24/7 -- and a lot of what I do, and don't do, is an act (even now). I will become much more protective and evasive on September 1. You have no idea presently -- and you will have even less of an idea in the future. You sort of had your chance to do this the easy way. Now my computer fan is revving like a V-12 Ferrari!! I wonder why?? Enough of this!! Now I'm going to finish re-watching The Agony and the Ecstasy!! Imagine a Manage Toi with Agony and Ecstasy!! I should stop!! I'm NOT that kind of guy!!

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:26 am