tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality Empty How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality

Post  Carol Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:39 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM678WXs0c

Uploaded on Sep 23, 2011
    http://bit.ly/22vTFMZ When you change your personal energy frequency you literally start to change your life. Christie Sheldon has personally raised the abundance frequencies of over 25,000 people resulting in hundreds of thousands of dollars in NEW abundance for them. And she’s identified 24 common abundance blocks that are stopping people from enjoying the abundance they deserve. Join our free Masterclass with Christie Sheldon here. http://bit.ly/22vTFMZ

Christie Marie Sheldon is the author of Unlimited Abundance and Love and Above and is one of the world's leading energy healers and experts on intuition. For more information on these courses and Consciousness Engineering with Christie visit: www.mindvalleyacademy.com

This talk was filmed at Afest, a global non-profit, transformational event that brings together people who are driven to change the world-- entrepreneurs, authors, technophiles, mavericks, artists and visionaries alike. Like being at a festival that merges Burning Man, TED and an exotic vacation, you'll get to dance the night (and day) away at incredible parties, go on breathtaking excursions, form life long friends and connections and learn how to take your life to the next level both personally and professionally. And it all happens in a paradise location.

For more information, or to apply to join the movement, visit:
    http://www.awesomenessfest.com/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality Empty Re: How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality

Post  Carol Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:41 pm

Published on May 18, 2014
    Christie Marie Sheldon, author of Love or Above and Unlimited Abundance, gives us a quick download about how we end up with energy blocks and a quick tip to clear.

Listen to this quick 10 minute chat to learn how it is that you have accumulated abundance blocks over your life, and why even the most self-aware person often confuses or overlooks these deep emotional imprints.

Jump to 05:50 to hear Christie's quick tip you can use each day to raise your energy vibration.

Seashore
    Seashore

How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality Empty Re: How to Change Your Frequency to Change Your Reality

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:15 pm

Carol wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuM678WXs0c

I was going to talk about Christie Marie Sheldon in a new thread, but when I did a search first, it brought up this thread.

The reason why I was researching her is that she apparently referred to the book Power vs. Force by David R. Hawkins in her work.  I've read that book, and I'm fascinated by his "Consciousness Chart," which apparently he derived via. two decades of gleaning information from kinesiology.

Here is a version of it:

What I would like to know is, do people think that Christie really does see energy fields as claimed?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:03 pm

I'd forgotten about this but found the chart fascinating. Yes, I think that he does particularly after looking at the chart.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:26 pm

Carol wrote:I'd forgotten about this but found the chart fascinating. Yes, I think that he does particularly after looking at the chart.
    No, I meant Christie.  

Do you think she actually does what she claims in the video?

Can she see energy fields?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:31 pm

Ahh.. sorry for the confusion. Yes, I do.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:06 am