tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Be kind

Anchor
    Anchor

Be kind Empty Be kind

Post  Anchor Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:30 pm

This is pretty cute...

Sorry if your heart melts watching this - it wasn't my fault :)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Be kind Empty Re: Be kind

Post  Carol Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Well "hello" Anchor John. We've missed you. Long time - no see. Thank you for this little gem and stopping by.

Cuteness factor over the top. Message doesn't get any better.

Now "be kind." Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:15 am

Cheerful Wonderfull little piece of peace.
    You were in my thoughts lately Anchor.
    Thank you for showing us in the Heart your presence is Always.

Lawless

Love for You
    mudra

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:05 am

Thanks.

I am on holiday, and I am trying really hard to stop my self overdoing things on the farm. So I have more time for the internet and having fun.

Over the past months I have been undergoing some "development". Nothing radical, more of the same "dry" technicalities springing forth from that which was previously hidden to me, but some inner changes as well.

One of the funny things, along the way I took a kind of voluntary "teaching" role on a website which has taught me more than I ever learned from an actual teacher.

Ra was right in the Law Of One - as we teach we learn, as we learn we teach.

For Christmas I got my self the newly released "The Aaron/Q'UO dialogues". This book is an assembly of the transcripts of a remarkable series of "conversations" between to discarnate entities/spiritual guides: the ET Q'uo channeled by Carla Rueckert and the inner planes being (once human, evolved beyond the need to incarnate) called Aaron channelled by Barbara Brodsky, in the same room in real time.

I just finished the introduction. The sincerity in this work is palpable. I became emotional reading it - I have several energy distortions to work on, and when I encounter large bursts of energy it chokes me up and I usually end up in tears. A large part of my inner work at this time is to do with this.

I observe as you will have, that there is so much light and love we miss, even in the simplest things.

I saw a baby 'roo leave its Mum for what must be close to the first time. It could only jump about 20-30 cm (hard to tell with the binoculars) first thing it did was bounce in a circle, then made a beeline for its Dad which was about 5m away, rubbed noses then back to its Mum who hugged it - it bounced around like a kitten for a few more minutes then scurried back to its mothers pouch.

It was even cuter than the video in the original post on this thread :)

Abundant blessings to you all and may you be blessed with abundant light in the wild ride ahead.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:04 pm