tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

Can You Accept What Kind of Person You Are?

Pakistannews information
    Pakistannews information

Can You Accept What Kind of Person You Are? Empty Can You Accept What Kind of Person You Are?

Post  Pakistannews information Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:56 am

Can You Accept What Kind of Person You Are?

Can You Accept What Kind of Person You Are? Can%2Byou%2Baccept%2Bwhat%2Bkind%2Bof%2Bperson%2Byou%2Bare
    Although it is difficult to admit that you have weaknesses that cannot be changed. But when I asked, I already had the answer: I slowly accepted that I became a "lost curiosity" person, a "habitual escape" person.

But in fact, for everyone, there is always about your own experience and personality that you have always been unable to accept. I selected 4 representative questions from the comments; let's take a look at the crux of the problem

01 Can't say "no" to his parents?

I am the boss of my family, and I have two younger sisters and a younger brother. Since I was relatively sensible, I have become self-sufficient in college. I will not tell my parents about any difficulties I have encountered outside; for fear that they will worry.
    read more

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:38 pm