tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Jenetta
burgundia
astralflyer
Owlsden
Blacklight43
mudra
Brook
11 posters

Firsthand of the "Third Kind"

Brook
    Brook

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Empty Firsthand of the "Third Kind"

Post  Brook Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am

Who here is willing to discuss their physical experience of contact? this thread is now open for the sharing.
    mudra
    mudra

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Empty Re: Firsthand of the "Third Kind"

Post  mudra Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Love the title Brook Cheerful
    No contacts for me but interested to hear what others have to say.
    Good luck with your thread.

Love from me
    mudra
    Blacklight43

Post  Blacklight43 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

My only experience with "others" has been in my dreams...but fascinating none the less!
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 pm

I shared an encounter on Coast to Coast with George Noory a few years ago. I'll see if I can dig it up.

astralflyer
    astralflyer

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Empty contact

Post  astralflyer Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Contact with what? the question appears very open ended... Maybe you would like to share?

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

astralflyer wrote:Contact with what? the question appears very open ended... Maybe you would like to share?

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Fourth_Kind_jovovich3

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:02 pm

As soon as I have one I will share...Wink
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Empty Firsthand of the "Third Kind"

Post  Jenetta Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:45 am

Brook wrote:Who here is willing to discuss their physical experience of contact? this thread is now open for the sharing.

Does it matter if the contact has been with a Reptilian, Pleidian, Andromedan, Aldebaran, etc. etc?

As Above So Below
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 am

Jenetta wrote:

Does it matter if the contact has been with a Reptilian, Pleidian, Andromedan, Aldebaran, etc. etc?

Extraterrestrial life (from the Latin words: extra ("beyond", or "not of") and‎ terrestris ("of or belonging to Earth")) is defined as life that does not originate from Earth. Referred to as alien life, or simply aliens, these hypothetical forms of life range from simple bacteria-like organisms to beings far more advanced than humans.

Now unless you've had interaction with a bacteria like organism I'm inclined to lean toward the more advanced beings that partake in interstellar travel......and no....it doesn't matter from where...unless you care to share that part of the exchange as knowing that (where they are from) would mean you've most likely had conversations and actual contact of the "third kind" too eh?

So....again I ask...anybody care to share their experience?
    Question

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:58 am

Basicly, I have had some experiences in a vivid dream state, like some voice calling my real name very clearly attempting to get in mental contact with me, where in my vivid dream I was on a mountain path to get to the top where there was a flame burning. I immediatelly asked the being to identify (to show) itself, but it was obviously too much asked, as the contact vanished immediately. So i can only assume that:

a) I was not ready for the conact or
    b) I was obviously the wrong target (wrong for "them", due to my energy shield)

My first and only direct experience with any other being was back in 2008, and I have already posted about that back on PA and I think somewhere here also, but here's the link to my original post on Avalon.

This one is the only one where I was fully conscious.

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=61992&postcount=10

Something similar happened to me few weeks ago. It was sunday morning, I saw later it was 05:10 am. I still can't remember what I was dreaming, I just know that I suddenly knew I will wake up. Can't describe this feeling, still dreaming and then, having an enourmus feeling "I'll be awake now".

Just in between of dreaming/beeing awake state, I opened my eyes and I saw this strange translucent being stood above and "looking" at me ("it" had no eyes).

I wasn't scared at all, perhaps "it" send me some love energy or something.
    And at the same moment I saw "it" and felt this energy, I heard my pc running up!!

I usualy put my pc on "stand by" before I go to bed on weekends and as you all know, it takes a bit more to turn the pc on, even if it is on "stand by" (mostly by pressing any key)!

This time, I didn't even tuched it...and it run.

This was a wonderful and most important, a fearles experience, no doubt about it..

And of course, this is all second hand information for all of you, as I can not validate this to you by any meen.

Much respect
    Mall...
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:44 am

Thanks Mal for sharing that. Interesting thread too back then in 2008. It seems several there had an opinion as to what the OP of the thread experienced...

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?p=61992#post61992

I'll comment in more depth later on with this thread

Cheers
    Brook
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 am

Brook as you are aware there are contactees and abductees. Many of the abductees tend to be a combination of greys and Milabs. I know a fair number of people who have had these different experiences. All of the ones involved with being abducted by the greys and Milab have a lot of fear which is buried under mind-control.

The contactees have very different stories and tend to remember their experiences. Their stories do not involve greys and tend toward human looking off-world contacts.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:20 am

there is a vast difference
    between being contacted - and, being abducted - that is for sure

interesting thread Brook

NOT sure, such a small box, would do justice, to most real encounters
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Finally I am getting around to posting on this thread. I'll share my experience to the best of my remembrance. I have experienced many unusual phenomena however this one fits well within this thread.

The year was 2010 and I was at home "alone" (although I was dog sitting for a friend's dog - Rudy, a boxer dog, gentle and sweet). Rudy had a habit of sleeping at the foot of my bed and I enjoyed him being with me in times of aloneness.

This particular night, I had my closet door light on with the door ajar.. I have since stopped sleeping with any kind of light on because I find my dreaming experiences are much more enhanced without the light on.

I semi-awoke and presumed my eyes to be opened as I saw on the right side of the bedroom wall a "shadow". I followed the shadow to my left and saw "jumping" on the bottom of my bed about a 4ft being.. (alien looking). I was so "shocked" I wanted to jump out of bed and tell it to "get the xxxx out of my house". As I implied this, I realized I could not move, nor talk (except in my own head). Rudy the dog I was sitting for was still sleeping and did not "stir" at all.

This being then slowly "dissolved" right in front of my eyes at which time it appeared my full consciousness had returned. I could move at that point and tried recalling the whole thing again in my mind... Questions such as "What was it"? "What did it want"? "Why was it jumping on my bed"? "Was it playful or deliberately trying to wake me"? Well since then I have had lucid dreams with Reptilian Beings.. (another story - another time)..

Here's a video that fits well with my post.. Enjoy.. Debra

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 am

Owlsden wrote:

Finally I am getting around to posting on this thread. I'll share my experience to the best of my remembrance. I have experienced many unusual phenomena however this one fits well within this thread.

The year was 2010 and I was at home "alone" (although I was dog sitting for a friend's dog - Rudy, a boxer dog, gentle and sweet). Rudy had a habit of sleeping at the foot of my bed and I enjoyed him being with me in times of aloneness.

This particular night, I had my closet door light on with the door ajar.. I have since stopped sleeping with any kind of light on because I find my dreaming experiences are much more enhanced without the light on.

I semi-awoke and presumed my eyes to be opened as I saw on the right side of the bedroom wall a "shadow". I followed the shadow to my left and saw "jumping" on the bottom of my bed about a 4ft being.. (alien looking). I was so "shocked" I wanted to jump out of bed and tell it to "get the xxxx out of my house". As I implied this, I realized I could not move, nor talk (except in my own head). Rudy the dog I was sitting for was still sleeping and did not "stir" at all.

This being then slowly "dissolved" right in front of my eyes at which time it appeared my full consciousness had returned. I could move at that point and tried recalling the whole thing again in my mind... Questions such as "What was it"? "What did it want"? "Why was it jumping on my bed"? "Was it playful or deliberately trying to wake me"? Well since then I have had lucid dreams with Reptilian Beings.. (another story - another time)..

Here's a video that fits well with my post.. Enjoy.. Debra

I am in great synchronicity with this experience of Owlsden!
    I had two and only two encounters in a real 3D spacetime scenario with the 'twilight zone', meaning an intersection between the 3-dimensional space and its superposed 4-dimensional space (5D spacetime). The first of these was in the darkness of the night and the second was in daylight.
    I shall share the first here to corroborate the experience of Debra.
    I might direct your interest towards the fact, that in both cases, the encounter engaged the inability to move freely in one's bed or circumstance. In my case, the 'visitor' returned however to repeat the experience.

4. Beelzebub the First! (June 1976)

It was one of those days. I finally had found a job in Brisbane, my birth town. I worked as a kitchenhand in a fancy restaurant, Finnegan's in the City Centre. It was only casual work, but it was my first paid work since I left Germany to return to my homecountry Australia.
    A number of things had happened in Germany. The events of the vision of Calgary subsided more and more. Nothing but trouble came out of that. My vision of getting a car and driving around all of Germany and telling the people about those LOVING EYES had become a dim memory. I had been committed to a mental asylum as the "crazy messenger from God", but my cunning charms towards the female head psychiatrist and other helping hands cut short my stay there and I was released just for Christmas.

But I was given injections and drugs which played havoc with my ganglian cells in the brain and which destroyed my dopamine neurotransmitting fluids to a large extent.
    All my life I had refrained from any drugs whatsoever and I did not smoke. A social beer and my daily cups of coffee constituted my only addictions.

Often my legs would shake uncontrollably and cramp seizures in my calf muscles and toes often had me get up in the middle of the night to ease the pain and ease the cramps.

I wanted Rosy to move in with me, but she wanted to look after her mother and I moved on. I had a car and smashed it in no uncertain terms. It had been my pride and joy, but everybody who saw the wreck said that I should be dead.

But I had just passed out and walked from the wreck with a small concussion of my ribs and a lot of glass in my hair.
    I was engaged to Emmy and we thought to start a new life in Australia. I was to go over first and she would follow a couple of months later.

Whilst Rosy had taken my virginity, Emmy would be my wife and since I had become "unsuitable" to continue my career in the Bavarian Police squad due to my mental "imbalance", I decided to become a teacher of Mathematics and Physics in Australia. So I flew back and waited for Emmy. Three letters a week became two then one and many more letters arrived from the many "flames" I had in Germany, Hong Kong, France, Singapore and Rosy.
    One day Rosy wrote, that her younger sister had died in mysterious circumstances. Annelies was healthy and a young girl in normal circumstances. Yet she had collapsed and died without cause and no German medical expertise could determine the cause of death. Rosy had said that all "hell" had broken loose in the old farm estate.
    Her sister in law was throwing things at her mother and intention was to move away because of the hatefulness coming from this place.

Rosy also said, that she was in communication with Annelies from the "other side" and that the place was used in the past for devious goings on. Human sacrifice and devil worship and such things and the chandelier had been part of that scenario.

I received that information but thought no more of it. I was selfish, immature and inconsiderate, just intent on living my life and to gain for myself.
    Emmy in Germany loved me with all her mind and soul, yet being apart does nothing for interdependent love and I still communicated with many other girls and played the field.

Yet this one weekend I acted rather strangely.

I stood before the mirror and tried to look into both of my own eyes at the same time. This is a lot harder than one thinks. Once contact is made, your visage becomes malleable and changes around your eyes. Sometimes I was fascinated by that, because it was like you could get in contact with other selves inside of yourself.

But this particular weekend I also, for some unknown impulse, marked little crosses on my forehead with a biro. The following afternoon, it was a Sunday I went into a nearby park and collected little rocks and pieces of wood and put them in a jar. My thoughts were something like connecting to the Earth and the spirits of nature. But I truly did not understand any of it.

And as I was sitting upon a little mound in New Farm Park, chewing on a straw, that was something cool to do in those days; I noticed a man staring at me intensely some distance away.

He did not stop staring and I thought well, he must fancy me, but since I was not homosexually inclined I dared to walk up near him and sat down in an ordinary conversation.

It was very strange indeed. Words just came into my mouth and I talked without thought; "Do you believe in God and in Jesus Christ? You know there is this LOVE out there and do you know that and who do you think I am?".

Now I did not know why I said all that. Rather strange to talk religion to a complete stranger. But the man said that he did not know either why he had gone into the park. He said that he lived nearby with a family and that he had this compulsion and then he said that he rather not say who he thought I was and yes he did believe in God and all that. And that was basically the end of it. I went home somewhat befuzzeled about this weird weekend and went to sleep not expecting anything at all. The next morning I had to go to the restaurant and I fell asleep.
    I woke up - I was wide awake and it was in the middle of the night.

There was something in my room and this something did not like me.

My body broke out in sweat and the bedsheets seemed to wrap themselves around my body, I could not move except turn my head from the wall to the open side of my bed. Strangely I felt this oppression and this hate, but I was not scared, I knew, what had to be done without knowing it.

This dark creature was staring at me with an intensity and I cou1d hear its thoughts: "You worm, you nothing of the nothing. You dare to challenge me in your wretchedness. You will never even make a dent into my power. You are insignificant, a nothing." Simultaneously, the small amount of reflected moonlight on top of the ceiling returned with a pulsating circularity familiar to me. It seemed there was a kind of spiritual struggle going on - in my room and with me as medium, the instrument of the conflict.

The LOVE from above strengthened my own inner being and I stared back at Beelzebub the First.

I could feel the burning of the little crosses on my forehead and I thought of the little rocks and the angelic message from the park. All this gave me confidence and I did not argue with the creature, gorilla like but with distorted human features, a caricature of human expression really and grotesque, hateful and without compassion. I stared at his eyes and yellow they were and Beelzebub the masterdevil seemed to give in and sink into the ground through the hyperspace window opened within my room. I turned my head back to the wall and the pulsation ceased but the bedsheets still were wrapped around me.

Just as I thought to think about just what it was all about I knew that he was back. I was exhausted and yet I turned my head again and there he was.

He was bigger and stronger than before and he was laughing and grinning triumphantly. "You worm you nothingness, did you think for a moment that you could defeat me!"

The pulsation from the ceiling restarted and I just consigned myself to the task at hand. "Here we go again!"

I started to exert my will. I started to push with all what was within the being of myself. I forgot about my normality, my selfishness, my deceit, my lies and all the things I had done in my life, which had caused pain or suffering to others.

I let go of being me, born to die and my desires and hopes and wants.

I was working my mind and I had support from the LOVE which I knew LOVED me.

I responded to Beelzebub's bombardment of hate in reflecting the LOVE from above and nothing else. My "normal" mind was completely empty. I did not exist in "normality" any longer.

I could do something for the LOVING EYES and I would not let this LOVE of all LOVES down because of my own immaturity or ignorance.

So I willed and willed and willed this LOVE through me into this creature of hate. Ever so slowly Beelzebub's grinning changed into a grimace of nonhuman agony and he began to sink. His triumph became despair of a grotesque selfexpression. Not pain, not suffering in starhuman terms, but a kind of disgust with whatever was its life.

As Beelzebub the First disappeared into his twilight zone, the oppression within my room subsided and the LOVE pulsation ceased. Exhausted I just turned around and fell asleep without another thought about what had happened.

Strangely enough, the next day I knew what had happened but It was my first day back at work after my birthdy Friday last and the experiences would lie dormant now for over eight years.

Then in November 1984, and after marriage to an American lady Sharon and after the birth of 3 of my six children an inner voice started to twitch saying, that after my university education, it was time to write a book about life in general.

On the 18th of January in the year 1985, lightning struck and a big hailstorm passed over Brisbane and my general search for true meaning resulted in to a new, yet familiar direction of scriptural research, scientific theory and the study of all sorts of extraordinary phenomena and the seemingly unsurmountable differences between the spiritual life and the hard and fast lifestyle of the world around me.

The human mind created EVIL=48=SEX=84=LIVE LAW=111=7bin projected from within from the highest places of the human heart and soul as the 'Throne of God', shall revisit you, until you can harbour IT as your very own creation and as your mental children of the cosmos.

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Incubu10Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Alpha_10Firsthand of the "Third Kind" Incubu11
    Incubus Alpha Draconis Luciferius Mephistoles

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" On_lib10
    Succubus On Liberation

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" 38858010
    "SheHe bloody well liked this!? I better go back to hell to see the big chief, to plan a new strategy for the submission of those starhumans."

“ To be, or not to be, that is the question:
    Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer
    The Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune,
    Or to take Arms against a Sea of troubles,
    And by opposing end them: to die, to sleep
    No more; and by a sleep, to say we end
    The heart-ache, and the thousand Natural shocks
    That Flesh is heir to? 'Tis a consummation
    Devoutly to be wished. To die to sleep,
    To sleep, perchance to Dream; Ay, there's the rub,
    For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come,
    When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
    Must give us pause. There's the respect
    That makes Calamity of so long life:
    For who would bear the Whips and Scorns of time,
    The Oppressor's wrong, the proud man's Contumely,
    The pangs of despised Love, the Law’s delay,
    The insolence of Office, and the Spurns
    That patient merit of the unworthy takes,
    When he himself might his Quietus make
    With a bare Bodkin? Who would Fardels bear,
    To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
    But that the dread of something after death,
    The undiscovered Country, from whose bourn
    No Traveller returns, Puzzles the will,
    And makes us rather bear those ills we have,
    Than fly to others that we know not of.
    Thus Conscience does make Cowards of us all,
    And thus the Native hue of Resolution
    Is sicklied o'er, with the pale cast of Thought,
    And enterprises of great pith and moment,
    With this regard their Currents turn awry,
    And lose the name of Action. Soft you now,
    The fair Ophelia? Nymph, in thy Orisons
    Be all my sins remembered.[1] ”

William Shakespeare's play Hamlet (written about 1600), Act III, Scene 1.

Firsthand of the "Third Kind" 300px-battle_of_waterloo_1815
    Battle of Waterloo by William Sadler

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:12 am