tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+5
Sanicle
TRANCOSO
bobhardee
Brook
mudra
9 posters

Stories for reflection

mudra
    mudra

Stories for reflection  Empty Stories for reflection

Post  mudra Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Stories for reflection  94575711

Pastor Jeremiah Steepek (pictured above) transformed himself into a homeless person and went to the 10,000 member church that he was to be introduced as the head pastor at that morning. He walked around his soon to be church for 30 minutes while it was filling with people for service, only 3 people out of the 7-10,000 people said hello to him. He asked people for change to buy food - NO ONE in the church gave him change. He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit n the back. He greeted people to be greeted back with stares and dirty looks, with people looking down on him and judging him.

As he sat in the back of the church, he listened to the church announcements and such. When all that was done, the elders went up and were excited to introduce the new pastor of the church to the congregation. "We would like to introduce to you Pastor Jeremiah Steepek." The congregation looked around clapping with joy and anticipation. The homeless man sitting in the back stood up and started walking down the aisle. The clapping stopped with ALL eyes on him. He walked up the altar and took the microphone from the elders (who were in on this) and paused for a moment then he recited,

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

'The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

After he recited this, he looked towards the congregation and told them all what he had experienced that morning. Many began to cry and many heads were bowed in shame. He then said, "Today I see a gathering of people, not a church of Jesus Christ. The world has enough people, but not enough disciples. When will YOU decide to become disciples?"

He then dismissed service until next week.

Being a Christian is more than something you claim. It's something you live by and share with others.

The story above goes beyond being a good Christian or not but concerns all of us independent of our religious beliefs or absence thereof.

It reminds me of something I myself experienced a few years ago. As I was going for a meal with a friend, on our way to the restaurant
    a drunken woman was crying on a bench. I stopped by her and began to talk with her inquiring if I could help.
    My friend was one of these rich fellows having a more than comfortable post in the European Communities.
    Living alone he had more than enough to survive well in this world. This unfortunately created such a distance between him and people  that he passed by that woman and urged me to do so as well . " Why would I loose my time with a drunkard ? ".
    Of course I did'nt listen to his advice. On the contrary I let him go and took all my time to make sure that when I would leave that woman she would be a little happier.

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Stories for reflection  Empty Re: Stories for reflection

Post  Brook Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Of course I didn't listen to his advice. On the contrary I let him go and took all my time to make sure that when I would leave that woman she would be a little happier.

That's because you have a big
    The Karen

Naughty  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

That's because you have a big
    The Karen

Naughty  

And so do You Brook Cheerful 

Hugs 

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 pm

Johnny Barnes
    Mr. Happy Man of Bermuda

If you have been to Bermuda, you must have already met with or heard of this amazing man.

It's hard to believe how Johnny Barnes has been able to reach such heights of happier living and able to maintain it for decades.

This cheerful man now in his early 90s, can be seen everyday in the morning at Crow Lane circle waving and cheering at all the commuters heading for Hamilton City. Crow Lane Circle is about a mile east of Hamilton and in Paget parish.

Johnny will be there at 3:45 a.m. everyday (Monday through Friday) without a fail with his backpack and radio, wearing a straw hat, usually a jerkin and a trouser. As the daylight breaks and commuters on two and four wheelers start approaching Hamilton through the Crow Lane round-about for their days work, Johnny swings into action.

http://www.bermuda-attractions.com/bermuda2_0000bf.htm

Stories for reflection  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmQmwlpz8HLYg66RmoSr0ReNKVgjmz2OlTjS7Qg1REAnTrV1yX5Q

Stories for reflection  Johnny%20Barnes%20statue

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:09 pm

What a delightful Being Thubs Up 

Much Love back to Johnny Barnes

Thank You for sharing Brook

The Karen 

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

Amazing Story of Dobri Dobrev, 98-year-old deaf but generous and kind | Sofia City -

Stories for reflection  Dobri-Dobrev-bulgaria-beggar

Meet the 98-year-old man who is known for his unconditional kindness and generosity, Dobri Dobrev. He is a war survivor who lost his hearing during World War II. He now lives somewhere in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Dobri Dobrev walks 10 kilometers from his village in his homemade clothes and leather shoes to the city of Sofia, where he spends the day begging for money.

The Truth

Stories for reflection  98-year-old-beggar-Dobri-Dobrev

Elder Dobri Dobrev from Baylovo, Sofia City gave up his life and went begging on road and churches to raise money for a temple. He has donated every penny he has collected — over 40,000 euros — towards the restoration of decaying Bulgarian monasteries and churches and the utility bills of orphanages, living entirely off his monthly state pension of 80 euros and the kindness of others. - See more at: http://www.diversityhuman.com/index.php?post/dobri-dobrev-98-year-old-amazing-story-beg-sofia-bulgaria#sthash.w7Er960Y.dpuf

- See more at: http://www.diversityhuman.com/index.php?post/dobri-dobrev-98-year-old-amazing-story-beg-sofia-bulgaria

Love Always
    mudra

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am

This is a repost of a reading given last year. I found the material connecting some of the missing puzzle pieces. Enjoy.

"The Recalibration of GAIA"
    As channelled by Lee Carroll for KryonThis live channelling was Given in Melbourne, Australia
    March 18, 2012

To help the reader, this channelling has been revisited [by Lee and Kryon] to provide even clearer understanding. Often what happens live has implied energy within it, which carries a kind of communication that the printed page does not. So enjoy this enhanced message given in Melbourne, Australia 2012.

Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. The family before me is known and I will say it yet again, that there is no mystery about who sits here and who may be listening or eventually who may be reading. It comes together in a timeless state, which is not the reality that you share at this moment. It's a reality that I have of a timeless place in a quantum state filled with the potentials of those I know who will hear and read this message. So, although it may seem for you in the room to be now, it is all now for me.

I wish I could take you back several thousand years. Slowly, as the time goes backwards, the buildings would disappear and everything would be reduced to dirt, and the indigenous would show themselves. If you took a look at what the indigenous were doing then, they had two things that they emphasized and two things that occupied all that was important to them. The first was the honoring of their ancestors, and the second was the honoring of Gaia.

The energies of the indigenous were focused on the land, but not just a land that would give them water or food, but the actual energy of the dirt of the earth. Many of you know of what I speak if you have studied their lives. It is no different from the indigenous all over Earth, for this was intuitive that Gaia is the energy of what you would call Mother Earth, and it was aligned with humanity in a society that was not nearly as complex as yours is now. Instead, they experienced the overwhelming energies of being in alliance with the planet and with those ancestors who had gone before.

I tell you this because the object of the lesson this day is how that alliance is still alive and changing. You may not see as they did, but the alliance is still there and it's there in ways that are mysterious to you. I'm going to help clear this up, and describe the system and how it all works. So do not be shocked or surprised if I start at the molecular level of the Human Being. I have to, for therein lie the mysteries.

The Connection Between Gaia and the Human

Here is the premise, dear ones: "As goes consciousness, goes Gaia. As goes Gaia, goes DNA." There is a partnership involved that is more than you think. The indigenous did not pray for rain. They did not pray for good crops and did not worship any deity. In their reality, they felt the planet and they knew that it was part of them. It was all there was. So they were always one with the planet, and the appearance of rain and crops were an alliance with Gaia, and they used ceremonies of alignment, not prayers of asking. If they didn't get what they wanted, they knew they were out of alignment. You are missing that attribute today, but the process of this alignment is still alive and it still works.

Let us speak of DNA yet again. The DNA molecule sits there and is unique. It is unique to all things, for there is a complement of divinity in it that the animals do not have. There are certain animals that have so many things - there are even animals designed to reincarnate, specific ones that do so for you as Humans. Yet they do not have souls as you, and they do not have the divine spark that you do. Their cycle is a cycle of love to support you.

The Reincarnation of Pets - A Gaia System

I speak now of something that I rarely speak of and you should know this: All of the systems of the planet revolve around you. This is a support system for Human Beings to make their lives easier and better as Gaia responds to what they give it. If you love an animal, you probably are aware that the animal's life is short - too short. Let me give you some information, and if you believe that this channelling is real, then believe this: Those animals that you fall in love with will come back to you. The very soul continues the love affair and, if you want to, it is there for you to find again - and that is a compassionate support system that honors that divinity inside a Human. Did you know that in your DNA is a quantum attribute that we have discussed for many years? My partner spoke of it just yesterday.

DNA Has a Quantum Field

Science is starting to see that it is it possible that the DNA molecule has attributes that actually give information to the spin of quantum structure in the Universe. So this means that DNA is a quantum engine. But now I wish to expand that picture for you, for DNA does not sit alone. It is a family, and in the Human body that family is more than 100 trillion strong in one Human Being. But you have the puzzle before you that science has never even looked at: How does DNA all "know" together? At the moment, science does not even see the need to study communication between DNA molecules. They haven't seen the field yet; they haven't seen the structure yet; and they haven't seen the shadows yet. [From Lee: The "shadows of the atom" were discovered one month after this channelling.]

DNA must work together in the Human body for the intelligence of what we call the innate of the Human body to function. All of DNA must work as one. From the top of your head to your toes, these molecules must act as one set of instructions. This is unique information, and there is no other Human Being on the planet that has your DNA. Therefore, you must acknowledge that there is something that must happen within your body that connects all DNA together. Otherwise, you could not function.

There must be communication between DNA molecules. This is where the genes are produced, and this is where the information is that is your Higher-Self. This is the Akashic Record and it must all vibrate together as one, trillions of parts as one. So we say it to you, for physicists to see, and for them to understand finally that the Human Being has DNA that is in an entangled state*. That is to say it is locked into one state and the parts behave as one.

The Entangled DNA of the Human Body

There is an attribute of physics that has not been seen or discussed yet and I give it here for the first time so you will understand a little bit more about how it works. But more than that, when it is discovered you will remember where you heard it. If you have multiple quantum fields around molecules, that means that they must overlap. So the fields overlap one another and you already have the science that shows you what happens - multiple overlapping magnetic fields occur. Magnetics is a quantum energy, so the results of the DNA are similar. There's magic that takes place, which even science does not understand, called inductance. In your everyday life, you see this when you look at the magnetic field of the sun, which is called the heliosphere (solar wind), interfering with the magnetic field of the earth, which is the magnetic grid. You get sparks! The Aurora Borealis. That is what happens when magnetic fields overlap. In this state, information is transmitted, and in electronics this attribute is well known and used every day.

Now, if you were then to have not a magnetic field, but a quantum field around every molecule, I will tell you that you don't get sparks, you get a designer entangled state. Overlapping quantum fields are attributes that have not yet been studied, recognized, or measured. When they do, they will see the mechanics of an entangled state that then creates an overall field that is much larger around the Human Being. What might be in that field around the Human Being, which is measured at 8 meters wide? And, has it ever been seen? The answer is yes! You'll find it in your scriptures, the old ones in Second Kings [Holy Bible]. For again we say it was Elisha who saw the master Elijah ascend of his own will, and on the ground his field glowed. It illuminated and he left the planet in a bubble of light, a vehicle that took him. Elisha named the vehicle (in Hebrew), which means "to ride." It became the Merkabah. So now you have a name for it, and one that is recognized not only by the ancients in spiritual lands, but also to this day by those who see it with second sight. It is the quantum field of the Human Being - the Merkabah.

So the Merkabah is really a quantum field, and this field is filled with information. The information that it is filled with seems to be non-structured to you, but it actually is quite structured as we see it. It is the matrix of the templates of the Human Being himself, and it is ready and waiting to be altered by another quantum field, and that field is called consciousness. Now I haven't mentioned Gaia yet, have I? All of this is leading up to tell you something that I have only hinted at before on how it works.

So there sits the Human Being with all of this intact, which you can't see, that we just tell you about. Intangible, unmeasurable things are laughed at by science. Fields around humans? Next time a scientist starts to walk away from you, ask him for his compassion meter or his anxiety meter or his love meter. What? He doesn't have one? Does that mean none of those chemistry-altering emotions exist? No. Not only do they exist, but yes, they also can be measured, but not yet. Perhaps in the near future, the "what can't be measured, can't exist" paradigm will change.

The Human Quantum Field and the Innate System

Around every single Human Being is a beautiful field that some have even called magic, for in this field is your Akashic Record, and even the attributes of your Higher-Self (soul). It echoes what's inside the DNA molecule itself, and if you had quantum eyes you could look at a Human and read who they were, and who they used to be, and what their issues are. You would see what we would call the innate of the Human Being, the very intelligence of cellular structure. There are those in the room who have that sight, and they are what you would call medical intuitives, past life readers, and more. Healers in this room depend upon this second sight, and they see it around the Human Being. It is no mystery. It's not magic; it's science. I still haven't mentioned Gaia yet, have I? I'm getting there.

The innate of the Human Being is the bridge between the intelligence of your cellular structure (and your DNA) and your 3D Human consciousness. There are those in the room that practice something called kinesiology. Now, kinesiology is a way to talk to innate. The Human Being is smart, but oddly enough, still not smart enough to know what is going on in his own body. We have said it before, and it's a mystery, isn't it? You can have a disease growing in your body right now, yet you're just smiling and having no idea about it until it hurts. Isn't that odd? But innate knows it at the outset.

You might have to use muscle testing (kinesiology) in order to find out what you're allergic to or what's going on in your system - a yes or no process. Isn't it interesting that you have to go through that process to discover what is happening in your own body? So you might say to yourself, "Maybe something is missing? We should be able to know what is happening in our own cellular structure!" You'd be right. Indeed, there should be a bridge between all that information, which is quantum, and your consciousness. You'd be right. I haven't mentioned Gaia yet, have I? And here's where it gets good.

Gaia Energy is Driven by Humanity

Gaia cooperates with humanity. Gaia is always measuring the attributes of group humanity. When there were only a few Human Beings on the planet and when they were in touch with Gaia, Gaia responded. So did your DNA. It took its cue from Gaia in how well it worked. DNA, which is the blueprint of a Human, is designed to work with Gaia, and Gaia is designed to be reactive to Human consciousness. They are a closed system, and one always affects the other.

DNA is designed to give the Human Being a very long life and is also designed for full rejuvenation and self-healing. DNA is designed so that the bridge between you and the innate is always there. Yet that's not the way it is, is it? You've heard of those Human Beings of old who lived a great distance of years? Was that a misprint in scripture? No. So what allowed some Human Beings to actually have more health years back then than now? Was that true about their ages? I will tell you: Yes, it was, and here's why. The field around you and others is so aligned with Gaia that you cooperate and shift according to one another. It's what the ancients knew, and it is why they were one with the planet. This is something that you are going to start discovering as well.

Gaia takes its cue from Human consciousness for the energy to create on the planet. We have told you that for 22 years. It also goes the other way, for your DNA as a whole responds to something called the Crystalline Grid of the planet. It's an esoteric "memory grid" and is the stored energy and events of humanity. We've given you teachings about the Crystalline Grid before, but you might say it is a shell around the dirt of the earth that is not seen but that holds all of the energies and history of anyone who has ever lived on the planet. When you are born, and at your first breath, the quantum field of your humanness looks at the Crystalline Grid and adjusts its efficiency for the energy of the planet. This energy is what humanity has been created in in the time it has been here.

Right now, the energy on this planet is filled with millenniums of war, old energy fighting, machismo, and intolerance. This, then, is what the DNA adjusts to at your birth. Whereas you are designed for 100 percent DNA efficiency, right now it's at 30 percent. And that, dear one, is what is changing, for the DNA is now starting to operate at a higher efficiency because there's a consciousness shift going on. You're seeing it first, of course, with the ones who are currently being born. At their first breath, they're now at 35 percent, and this translates into a Human Being that is far more aware and more conceptual at a far earlier age. It's almost as though they have an instinctual awareness of overall Humanism, instead of having to learn it all over again, as you did.

We have told you about these new children, and that is why your children are so unusual and you know they are. Many in the audience who have grandchildren are really seeing it; the kids are different. So you might say, "Well it's too bad that we can't do that ourselves, raise our DNA efficiency." Well, you can! For the energy of the planet is alert and ready to send the signal to the old soul who starts to understand that they can change their own fields through the templates that float in them, through consciousness, pure intent, and through that which is compassion. You can change the quantum "print" of DNA with compassion! We have said that from the beginning, so let me summarize this in simple words that are not scientific. Go slow, my partner. Make this succinct. [Kryon talking to Lee]

New DNA Adjustment to New Gaia Energy

You're DNA adjusts itself for what has happened on the earth when you're born. It has created a reality for you that you call Human Nature. The earth changes, the Crystalline Grid is actually lifting the veil slightly, and your DNA is starting to respond. The first response will be seen within your children, and they are already coming in with a different conceptual Human attribute. They don't think in the same linear fashion you do. Have you noticed?

This is going to change more and more as time goes by. Eventually, there will be a much more efficient DNA that creates the missing bridge between the innate and the normal Human brain. That means that you will have more intuitive thoughts about what is wrong and right within your own cellular structure. Some of you will discover different eating habits for the first time, and you'll be tuned in to a cellular structure that says, "If I will change this and that, I'm going to live longer." The result will be instinctive eating changes that have no explanation. Innate is starting to communicate.

Habits that you've had for years will start to drop away because your cellular structure will start to help you eliminate them, knowing they don't suit you. Don't be surprised if one of them is overeating and metabolic adjustments to bring your body weight into line without the discomfort of extreme diets. Others are the dropping of substances that you are addicted to, and within that process, an allowance that lets you live much longer.

You will see regeneration of cellular structure that will surprise you. You'll heal faster and you'll know it. You'll start to see a situation where you're less sick than you've ever been in your life. The prevailing 3D wisdom will tell you, "Well, you're older now, so you're going to get sick more." But you won't, and you'll know that something is changing. So what we're saying to you, dear ones, is that you can have the same things that the youngsters have. You will now slowly awaken to a new energy on this planet, which will allow you to live longer. Your DNA is going to start cooperating in a more efficient way. 35 percent? Perhaps even 40 percent, old soul? It's on its way to something far higher.

The prophet Elijah, Jesus, the master Christ, Budda, Mohammad, Paramahansa Yogananda, and many more had DNA working at 90 to 100 percent. All of them chose the way they wished to use it, and you could see it in them and feel it in them. The prophet Elijah chose to leave the planet through an ascended status of his own design and choosing. That's how powerful it is. Jesus the Christ decided to do the same thing in his own way, for the reasons that made sense for those around him, whose DNA was working poorly.

There are energies within the Human Being that are catalysts to enlightenment. One of them is compassion, and you felt it this day, did you not? [speaking of the earlier presentation of the 33 miners story in Chile] It touched your heart. So what would you say was the energy in the room, and what color was it, and how thick was it? Well, many of you would say there was no color at all. Some might ask, "What do you mean by thick, Kryon?"

As you sat there in the chairs, energy sat upon you and you felt your hearts squeezed a little bit. You had empathy for those who got their lives back, and you saw the hearts of relatives filled up to the point of weeping in joy. This is what I speak of - something invisible and yet "thick" with emotion. It is profound what you can create around you that will change lives in the room. Gaia knows you, and every compassionate moment is recorded.

Some of you have come for healing this weekend and I know this. So this would be a very good time to receive it. Those readings are no different, and perhaps you are in the chair for this reason also? There is an entourage here; there is compassion here; there is profundity of old souls here; this is a quantum soup of opportunity, dear one. Why don't you claim it right now - that you're going to rise from that chair of yours and have the seeds planted within you, by your own choice, for the health that you've asked for? Claim the beginning of the healing that you know has always been available, for you are starting to be in touch with the intelligence of your own Merkabah.

Spiritual organizations are filled with miracles. Hospitals are seeing documented results of that which is called spontaneous remission. This is where, suddenly, cellular structure does something that science cannot begin to explain. A total remission of disease occurs, sometimes almost overnight. But I'll tell you what it is: It's DNA temporarily going 100 percent for a moment and cleaning the body of disease. You've seen it, but you just didn't know what it was.

So why don't you do it right now? If you can imagine it, then you can have it. See yourself with pure cellular health. It serves the earth, dear Human Being, for you to live longer than you think you're going to live. We need your light. So why not do it now?

Let all of those in the room join in compassionate consciousness right now in a quantum state that is entangled with all those here and reading, sending the compassion of healing to the ones who need it without even knowing their faces or their names. It's beautiful. Some day you'll see what the ceremony of Human Beings together can do when you all walk out healed! Why not? When you can go to a meeting for half a day and come out younger than you've been - why not? Then you'll start to see all of what I have said today is accurate and true. It is against all logic of prevailing scientific thought, but well within the purview of the love of god.

We leave this place and yet we don't. There'll never be a meeting like this again, with this exact number of souls, with the names that you have, with the Akash you have, so it's a unique meeting much like you are unique. Go from this place different than you came, and know that Kryon does not exist within the Human Being who is sitting on this stage.

Kryon exists in the quantum soup that is God and that walks out with you if you choose. If you choose.

And so it is.

KRYON

*Entanglement is an attribute of quantum physics that is just now being seen and explored at a macro level. Some kinds of entanglement create "quantum locking" and some do not. In the case of DNA, the information is "locked" between DNA molecules through the quantum attributes of the field.
    Posted by AMERICAN KABUKI at 10:58 PM
    Labels: Kryon, The Recalibration of Gaia
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:37 am

This somewhat goes with the previous post and is interesting reading.

Sheldan Nidle 8-6-13

http://paoweb.com/sn080613.htm

8 Lamat, 11 Pop, 10 Caban

Dratzo! We return with more to discuss with you! At the end of your Gregorian year of 2012, a large dose of heavenly Light showered down upon your realm, and then on July 29th of this year, triple that amount was applied to your world by means of the special astrological alignments on that date. This is setting the energies for what is about to occur. The dark's long stranglehold on your beloved planet is at an end and the time has come for you to rejoice and for those changes which officially shift your reality to the Light to take place. The first act in this cavalcade of events is, of course, the release of the various funds which mark the segue of your globe's monetary setup from dishonest fiat currencies, so prone to unbridled speculation, to those backed by precious metals. These new true-value currencies are to trigger a global re-evaluation, and indeed, the first of these is ready for distribution. Further, the initial rounds of the prosperity disbursements are also ready to be launched. These financial adjustments will effectively drive the old interests from power and allow the inauguration of legally based de jure governance. As you know, these are only the opening moves of what is to come.

The rise of your new financial and banking system will bring universal debt forgiveness and shortly thereafter, disclosure of our benevolent presence. Your new governance is to allow us to become formally known to you. We intend at that time to make a series of announcements informing you all about the upcoming mass landings and introducing you to your Ascended Masters who are ready to begin their sacred teachings worldwide. These developments will constitute a massive change in outlook for your global society, converting the current aggressive competition between your nation states into friendly cooperation. Inevitably, what the Ascended Masters and we have to tell you will turn your reality upside down! Your staple diet of lies and manipulation fed to you by the dark over the eons will be fully exposed and transformed as the Ascended Masters place the truth before you. As this new world of Truth takes shape, the old twisted ways of being and perceiving will straighten out into healthy and Loving understanding and acceptance of the next phase of your journey: meeting your individual galactic mentors.

Once the mass landings happen, your mentors will be presented to you. At that moment, full and open dialogue between us can finally begin. As you can image, we will have a lot to say to each other. The predominant topic will quickly become your return to full consciousness as this is the prime reason for our presence here. There will be so much for you to absorb and you will need time to digest all the new information. You will need to learn to think not with your minds but with your hearts which is where truth can be known. This last phase of your journey to full consciousness requires you to wholly transform the way you think and feel, and to totally reconceive how you view yourselves, both spiritually and emotionally. It is to be a great challenge that we know you can rise to, as you dig deep within you to bring out the Love that is your essence. Once you harness this Love source within, it will propel you collectively toward your many coming triumphs, and when the moment comes, you will be more than ready and willing to embrace your metamorphosis into full consciousness as you step into your individual Living Light Chamber. Then, as a Being of Light you will join us to happily take on your divine service to physicality and, most of all, to the Creator.

Once begun, things will move quickly. Your forced quarantine from full consciousness will end and a welcome-home ceremony will take place, where you once again join forces with your spiritual and space families. This grand reunion will open up your access to Inner Earth as you come together again with those who faithfully represent your ancestors. Their history will no longer be wreathed in 'myth' but will become a living saga that relates your origins and why you are here. When you have absorbed all this, you will be whole again and able to effectively carry out your life contracts. Building your star-nation will throw the doors open to not only the other water worlds of this solar system but to distant reaches of this galaxy as part of your divine service to physicality. You will be greeted by other sentient Beings and help them to achieve full consciousness as you did. Indeed, you will be very instrumental in helping to forge a new home galaxy for all of us! It is to be the best of times! A time for grand adventures and exploration as we manifest the Creator's divine plan together.

Namaste! We are your Ascended Masters! We come to you with new tidings! The energies being sent to this blessed realm by the Light are nearing their peak, and the numerous effects of this vast increase in Light are becoming apparent. The dark has lost its battle to survive and we are preparing the many teachings that we will be giving you. Each of us will show you the wisdom you will need to continue raising your levels of consciousness. These moral compasses will guide you as you approach ever closer to the day when you are finally ready for your individual Living Light Chamber. We will be beside you each step of the way as you make this miraculous transformation, and after your full-consciousness etiquette training, it will be our ongoing mission to supervise and guide you on the nature of your divine service to Heaven. In fact, these aspects we are describing are merely part of our service to Gaia and to each of you as a whole new epoch for humanity is then to come into being. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

Our role in this mission is to watch over humanity and provide moral guidance. We answer the calls for help given out by the human collective. We alleviate your grievous wounds and transmit messages for humanity's salvation. Now our tasks include moving all of you successfully to a realm of rising consciousness where you can become aware of your spiritual heart center. We are joyously watching the benefits of these activities come into being, and as Heaven now applies her immense energies to transforming your reality into Light, it gives our messages and assistance to you more credibility. This is a time of rising spirituality and is the moment we have long anticipated. Right now we are engaged in terminating the long tyranny of the dark so that the new financial system and new governance can be grandly ushered in by our prosperity plans along with a general worldwide jubilee. A new epoch has arrived!

The new epoch for humanity will include a reunion with your brethren in space, Inner Earth, and in Spirit. It will be abundantly clear that you have never been alone! You are part of one of the vast human life chains by which the Creator spreads life throughout this near-infinite space known as physicality. Here are found billions of non-corporeal Beings as well. In this vastness of highly sentient life we sit and dwell in Love and in Light. Now we come as fully conscious Beings to carry out in joy the divine plan for physicality. We voluntarily contracted to carry out these duties, which give us great joy as they fulfill our heart's deep longings. All feels our great Love as we graciously interact with each other; our lives are filled with heavenly bliss, and every day we receive honors for what we accomplish. This is truly a most wondrous way to live, and one we long to share with you!

Today, we reviewed some recent developments and what our futures hold. We come to your world to bring you the great gift of full consciousness and the joy that that gives to all of physicality. You are to be welcomed into this state of bliss not only by us but by all of Creation! Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:06 pm

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:11 pm

Incredible story by ISS astronaut Luca Parmitano about his spacewalk in July 2013... pale 

EVA 23: Exploring the Frontier
    Posted on August 20, 2013

My eyes are closed as I listen to Chris counting down the atmospheric pressure inside the airlock – it’s close to zero now. But I’m not tired – quite the reverse! I feel fully charged, as if electricity and not blood were running through my veins. I just want to make sure I experience and remember everything. I’m mentally preparing myself to open the door because I will be the first to exit the Station this time round. Maybe it’s just as well that it’s night time: at least there won’t be anything to distract me.

When I read 0.5 psi, it’s time to turn the handle and pull up the hatch. It is pitch black outside, not the colour black but rather a complete absence of light. I drink in the sight as I lean out to attach our safety cables. I feel completely at ease as I twist my body to let Chris go by. In a matter of seconds, we finish checking each other and we separate. Even though we are both heading to more or less the same part of the International Space Station, our routes are completely different, set out by the choreography we have studied meticulously. My route is direct, towards the back of the Station, while Chris has to go towards the front first in order to wind his cable around Z1, the central truss structure above Node 1. At that moment, none of us in orbit or on Earth could have imagined just how much this decision would influence the events of the day.

CONTINUE: http://blogs.esa.int/luca-parmitano/2013/08/20/eva-23-exploring-the-frontier/

study Beer 
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:36 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Incredible story by ISS astronaut Luca Parmitano about his spacewalk in July 2013... pale 

EVA 23: Exploring the Frontier
    Some of us have a really thrilling life.
    Nice story TRAN. Thank You

Love from me
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:27 am

On the Road: Photographer proves strangers are friends you haven t met yet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KMv23wonQs

Love Always
    mudra
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:32 am

Do We Live in a 'Real' Universe--or is It Just Somebody's Toy?

Monday, September 9, 2013

Scientists have discovered that the universe is made up of plus and minus bits, just like a computer program. So, is the Matrix real? Do we actually exist as living, conscious entities or are we part of somebody's experiment...or perhaps even a toy?

The field of quantum chromodynamics potentially offers this unsettling explanation for the fundamental construction of the Universe. Scientists have tested this theory with some success, though the degree of complexity involved means that only the world's most powerful super-computers are up to the job. In doing so, however, they came to the realization that simulating physics at this level was essentially the same as simulating the Universe itself.

Due to the infinitesimally tiny proportions involved, only an unimaginably small fraction of the 'cosmos' has been created, but enough to make a convincing case that, if we had the technology', we could theoretically construct another Universe to order. Incredibly, what they've found is that it's not only not all that difficult to create a universe, but at the rate that knowledge is expanding, it might be possible for US to do just that within a few more years.

Is there any way to further prove this theory? Well, Silas Beane's team at the University of Bonn in Germany suggests that there could be. Beane and his team have discovered that such a point actually exists in the energies of cosmic ray particles, a point known as the the Greisen–Zatsepin–Kuzmin or GZK cut off point, which occurs when high energy particles interact with the cosmic microwave background, and lose energy when traveling over long distances.

Controlling them could lead to the formation of 'artificial' universes.

There are some on this planet who already consider scientists to be gods, and this piece of evidence seems to suggest that this may not be too far from the truth. Did our Creator merely use an amazingly powerful computer to construct the cosmos in six days, after which there was a much-needed re-boot? The idea of a holographic Universe being projected from a single source is nothing new, but scientific evidence to support this concept is increasing every year. It is a disturbing idea that, instead of the conscious individuals we believe we are, inhabiting a spontaneously created living planet, we could all just be icons in a computer simulation.

We have to ask, could such simulations be bought and sold? Somewhere in some unimaginable world, could it be that all you need to play god is enough cash to buy a universe like ours? If so, where are we? Is our god silent now, after making so much noise in distant times, because we are abandoned on the playroom floor?

Image Credit:
    © Roystudio | Dreamstime.com

News Source:
    Technology Review

Find stories like this

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/do-we-live-real-universe-or-it-just-somebodys-toy#ixzz2eVJxDQgq
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Linda Moulton Howe's Moment of Personal Transformation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYpk0FWrzfY

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:46 pm

The Secrets of Happiness - Life in a Garbage Dump; Philippines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b67TXGv7Ww

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:26 am

Stories for reflection  Hospital-e1369173526305

The Change That Comes With Crisis

I had never experienced this level of physical pain before. My stomach felt like a raging bonfire. Each time the car hit a pothole on the way to the emergency room, I felt a log being added to it. Five minutes in the waiting room felt like five hours. I distinctly remember despair setting in as I began to cry – not necessarily from the pain but from a feeling of hopelessness that nothing could be done about it. It was just a few minutes later when the CT machine hovered over me and I heard a chilling, robotic voice utter the words “breathe in, hold your breath” that I felt I was watching the events unfold from somewhere outside my body. The doctors injected a substance to “light my body up on the inside” so that the CT machine could take a picture. That bonfire turned into a raging inferno. I watched my body vomit. For the next few hours, I drifted in and out of consciousness as the doctors performed tests, administered morphine, and flushed IV bags.

Later that afternoon, the doctors informed me that I had suffered a gallstone attack. They said it would likely require surgery to remove my gallbladder – an “unessential organ” – and several weeks of recovery. They prescribed some medication to deal with the excess bile in my stomach and sent me home where the pain continued into the night. Luckily, my amazing wife, Dawn, was there to care for me. Dawn is clairvoyant and well versed in many forms of healing massage. She performed Reiki on my stomach, helped me into warm baths, flushed my body with natural juices, and catered to my every need. I had never received this kind of love before – a devoted love that drops everything to care for another person in need. Dawn filled my body with a potent healing energy, intuitively feeling where I needed to be touched and loved. I had learned my first of many lessons from this experience – what it means to truly love another.

- See more at: http://sustainableman.org/the-change-that-comes-with-crisis/#sthash.J6XSKyX1.dpuf
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Stories for reflection  Miracle-300x300

Looking for Miracles

Some years ago, when I still referred to men as boys and women as girls, a friend of a friend was involved in an horrific accident. Flung from his car, his spine was smashed against a raised drain, leaving him paralyzed from the neck down. Following the accident, the tea makers and scone bakers came in droves all declaring, “How lucky he is. He’s alive. It’s a miracle.” Miracle? I didn’t think so.

A miracle was if a Maia had swooshed in on a horse named Shadowfax and grabbed his body seconds before the crushing blow. A miracle was if he could still move his limbs. A miracle was, perhaps, if the accident hadn’t happened at all. He was only seventeen. Just a young boy fated to the life of a quadriplegic, incontinent (until he received a leg bag connected to a urinary catheter) invalid, with the immune system of an infant. How was that a miracle? How was that being alive?

Years passed, boys became guys, girls were still girls and I moved away. I heard that the boy had travelled to India to undergo a mystical massage treatment to reverse the paralysis. It was about the same time that I read about Hellen Keller who was born blind and deaf, yet against all odds she became a famous author, activist and lecturer. Reading her inspiring story is when I received my own miracle, the eureka moment I was too ignorant to see. I realized that to my selfish eyes, they were disabled, to others afflicted in body or mind, they were a beacon of hope, of life.

It took Helen Keller for me to realize that a disability was not an impediment to a full life. Now that men are men and women are women, I realize that in my narrow minded short sightedness, I was the disabled one.

My friend of a friend is still looking for his miracle. I’m hoping some day he’ll find it in Science.

Arrow http://donotbediscouraged.com

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:06 am

48 Reporters Asked This Guy The Same Dumb Question About Women. His Response? Absolutely Perfect

Joss Whedon's Equality Now speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYaczoJMRhs

Thubs Up 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 pm

A 24 year old boy seeing out from the train's window shouted...

"Dad, look the trees are going behind!" dad smiled and a young couple sitting nearby, looked at the 24 year old's childish behavior with pity, suddenly he again exclaimed ... "dad, look the clouds are running with us !" the couple couldn't resist and said to the old man... "why don't you take your son to a good doctor?" the old man
    smiled and said ... "i did and we are just coming from the hospital, my son was blind from birth, he just got his eyes today..."

Every single person on the planet has story.
    "don't judge people before you truly know them. the truth might surprise you...think before you say something...!!!

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:55 pm

Paying for People's Groceries

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHcvMbYoAv4

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:05 pm

This is a picture of Luke Rowles when he was 15-years-old. He saw a group of men in a garden kicking and beating this poor fox whose mouth had been sealed shut with duct tape. Luke went straight to them without regard for his own safety, grabbed the fox and rescued it. After healing the fox's wounds, he freed the animal. Today, Luke continues rescuing animals for the Rudozem Street Dog Rescue (RSDR) - The world needs more brave people like Luke who have an unconditional will to help those in need.

Stories for reflection  1461526_273378549483648_231430170_n

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 pm

The fallen, the risen

Chaia Heller

Stories for reflection  366040

A dinner on the deck is interrupted by the fall of a baby sparrow. The event triggers a flood of thoughts and powerful emotions - and a renewed faith in our children's ability to grasp an uncertain future.

Tonight we were eating dinner on our deck. The pooling heat of the day had drained, leaving behind an unexpected cool stillness that lured us gingerly back outside. I set the table, putting life into place, when all of the sudden: a thump. A soft landing of new life, warbling around in a black silveryness on the deck.

A baby sparrow had fallen from its nest, lobbed itself to the deck's edge, falling onto the grass below. It had spilled from an ill-constructed nest built by well-meaning sparrow parents under the balcony outside our bedroom, the one that juts over the deck facing the back yard.

Sometimes I have a difficult time distinguishing between 'bummer', inconvenience, and undiluted tragedy. Tonight, a baby bird fluttered its logy wings in the grass, unable to fly away to higher and safer ground. As it flailed about, we heard the bursts of bird call flourish between a skittering agitated mother and father sparrow.

All of this flailing and calling churned inside me. It ignited a plume of fire I felt unable to contain or utilize to illuminate any kind of purposeful clarity. And because my ability to decipher accurately the line between disasters big and small, this one felt big as Canada.

Ruby, my ten and a half year old daughter, was also shook to the bone. She was clinging to the edge of the deck, eyes locked on the hapless baby bird flopping about in the grass. And then there's me, craning my neck up to examine the underside of the balcony.

In horror, I discover that in addition to the now-empty nest (that contained the now-homeless sparrow in the grass) there was yet a second nest up there. Three baby birds jutted out their beaks beyond the nest's stringy rim.

They, too, were calling out for help from within a papery home balanced on the ledge of calamity as well. It seemed that in a moment's time, we would have three new casualties on our deck.

I determined myself useless in finding a solution to this catastrophe. My husband dutifully called a 'naturalist' type friend who offered vague instruction. Meanwhile, I plodded upstairs, seeking to distract myself from this distressed state. I switched on the Daily Show.

Public outcry surrounding the sickening verdict offered by Florida on the Trayvon Martin case continued. A baby bird gunned down for simultaneously wearing a hoodie and dark skin. The streets aflutter with people and cars honking their horns, alarming the world of yet another instance of humanity's fall from grace.

I'm upstairs in my house considering the horrifying parallels between our micro-disaster of baby birds and the colossal tragedy that is American racism funneled into a gun toted by an imbecilic man who decided that his own sense of safety eclipsed the life-value of a boy of color. One minute, a speck of misfortune. Seconds later, on TV, one too large to really fathom at all.

And while I'm pondering this jumble, Ruby is on line, researching what to do when baby birds fall from their nests. She jerry-rigs a basket she found in the garage to a tree with string. And with the help of her father, she dons a glove and places the empty nest in the basket. Finally, she carefully lifts the baby bird from its vulnerable position in the grass, back into the nest.

A mother upstairs, watching comedy-news, trying to forget the world by laughing at it. A mother whose own mother was unable to soothe her as a child when she grew up in the hurried and mindless sixties. As a result, this mother is unable to soothe herself when she sees a baby sparrow fallen from a nest. She's unable attend to the problem at hand with any degree of resourcefulness.

And then there's the daughter, ten and a half just today. As I came of age during a more conscious era, I ended up proving able to protect my daughter's sense of self and world. At the very least, I spent years of my own life soothing her from infant to toddler and up.

These facts of my daughter's life are indeed rather banal. But it is because of these facts that my daughter was able to collect herself, think rationally, doctoring up an impressive act of care and certainty.

I'm proud, I suppose. Today is indeed her ten and a half birthday and she passed some kind of non-test in flying birdy colors. Mother birds, helpless, skittering from branch to branch, helpless, alarmed. One upstairs, laughing/crying about Trayvon Martin and an ugly world. The other, hopping about on two bird feet in the back yard.

I have faith, I suppose, in the next generation. The baby birds who can find tiny bird-sized solutions at ten and a half, might just find bigger ones later on. Who knows. I love that Ruby went to bed with a sense of accomplishment rather than with a stomach roiling with hopelessness and futility.

I'm thinking a good deal about motherhood. Maybe because my own baby bird is giving signs that some day soon, she'll fly the coop, leaving behind a few spent feathers for me to press between the pages of a book.

Traces of wings that once alighted here and now, increasingly, belonging fully to a world that has its own need for the good work that she, and others of her generation, might do out there.

Arrow http://www.theecologist.org/green_green_living/2165364/the_fallen_the_risen.html

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:51 pm

The world needs more people like them…

A free school under a bridge in India

Stories for reflection  Cool-school-under-bridge-India

Thubs Up 

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:52 am

Nurse reveals the top 5 regrets people make on their deathbed

Stories for reflection  Stihl-deathbed-scene

For many years I worked in palliative care. My patients were those who had gone home to die. Some incredibly special times were shared. I was with them for the last three to twelve weeks of their lives. People grow a lot when they are faced with their own mortality.
    I learnt never to underestimate someone’s capacity for growth. Some changes were phenomenal. Each experienced a variety of emotions, as expected, denial, fear, anger, remorse, more denial and eventually acceptance. Every single patient found their peace before they departed though, every one of them.
    When questioned about any regrets they had or anything they would do differently, common themes surfaced again and again. Here are the most common five:
    1. I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.
    This was the most common regret of all. When people realize that their life is almost over and look back clearly on it, it is easy to see how many dreams have gone unfulfilled. Most people had not honoured even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.
    It is very important to try and honour at least some of your dreams along the way. From the moment that you lose your health, it is too late. Health brings a freedom very few realise, until they no longer have it.

2. I wish I didn’t work so hard.

This came from every male patient that I nursed. They missed their children’s youth and their partner’s companionship. Women also spoke of this regret. But as most were from an older generation, many of the female patients had not been breadwinners. All of the men I nursed deeply regretted spending so much of their lives on the treadmill of a work existence.

By simplifying your lifestyle and making conscious choices along the way, it is possible to not need the income that you think you do. And by creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new opportunities, ones more suited to your new lifestyle.

3. I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings.

Many people suppressed their feelings in order to keep peace with others. As a result, they settled for a mediocre existence and never became who they were truly capable of becoming. Manydeveloped illnesses relating to the bitterness and resentment they carried as a result.
    We cannot control the reactions of others. However, although people may initially react when you change the way you are by speaking honestly, in the end it raises the relationship to a whole new and healthier level. Either that or it releases the unhealthy relationship from your life. Either way,you win.

- See more at: http://www.karenstan.net/2013/11/11/nurse-reveals-top-5-regrets-people-make-deathbed/#sthash.GadqXxBZ.dpuf

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:05 pm

A Gathering of the Tribe
    By Charles Eisenstein

Once upon a time a great tribe of people lived in a world far away from ours. Whether far away in space, or in time, or even outside of time, we do not know. They lived in a state of enchantment and joy that few of us today dare to believe could exist, except in those exceptional peak experiences when we glimpse the true potential of life and mind.

One day the elders of the tribe called a meeting. They gathered around, and one of them spoke very solemnly. “My friends,” she said, “there is a world that needs our help. It is called Earth, and its fate hangs in the balance. Its humans have reached a critical point in their collective birthing, the same point our own planet was at one million years ago, and they will be stillborn without our help. Who would like to volunteer for a mission to this time and place, and render service to humanity?”

“Tell us more about this mission,” they asked.

“It is no small thing. Our shaman will put you into a deep, deep trance, so complete that you will forget who you are. You will live a human life, and in the beginning you will completely forget your origins. You will forget even our language and your own true name. You will be separated from the wonder and beauty of our world, and from the love that bathes us all. You will miss it deeply, yet you will be unable to name what you are missing. You will remember the love and beauty that we know to be normal only as a longing in your heart. Your memory will take the form of an intuitive knowledge, as you plunge into the painfully marred Earth, that a more beautiful world is possible.

“As you grow up in that world, your knowledge will be under constant assault. You will be told in a million ways that a world of destruction, violence, drudgery, anxiety, and degradation is normal. You may go through a time when you are completely alone, with no allies to affirm your knowledge of a more beautiful world. You may plunge into a depth of despair that we, in our world of light, cannot imagine. But no matter what, a spark of knowledge will never leave you. A memory of your true origin will be encoded in your DNA. That spark will lie within you, inextinguishable, until one day it is awakened.

“You see, even though you will feel, for a time, utterly alone, you will not be alone. We will send you assistance, help that you will experience as miraculous, experiences that you will describe as transcendent. These will fan that spark into a flame. For a few moments or hours or days, you will reawaken to the beauty and the joy that is meant to be. You will see it on Earth, for even though the planet and its people are deeply wounded, there is beauty there still, projected from past and future onto the present as a promise of what is possible and a reminder of what is real.

“After that glimpse, the flame may die down into an ember again as the routines of normal life there swallow you up. But after each awakening, they will seem less normal, and the story of that world will seem less real. The ember will glow brighter. When enough embers do that, they will all burst into flame together and sustain each other.

“Because remember, you will not be there alone. As you begin to awaken to your mission you will meet others of our tribe. You will recognize them by your common purpose, values, and intuitions, and by the similarity of the paths you have walked. As the condition of the planet Earth reaches crisis proportions, your paths will cross more and more. The time of loneliness, the time of thinking you might be crazy, will be over.

“You will find the people of your tribe all over the Earth, and become aware of them through the long-distance communication technologies used on that planet. But the real shift, the real quickening, will happen in face-to-face gatherings in special places. When many of you gather together you will launch a new stage on your journey, a journey that, I assure you, will end where it begins right now. Then, the mission that lay unconscious within you will flower into consciousness. Your intuitive rebellion against the world presented to you as normal will become an explicit quest to create a more beautiful one.”

A woman said, “Tell us more about the time of loneliness, that we might prepare for it.”

The elder said, “In the time of loneliness, you will always be seeking to reassure yourself that you are not crazy. You will do that by telling people all about what is wrong with the world, and you will feel a sense of betrayal when they don’t listen to you. You might hunger for stories of wrongness, atrocity, and ecological destruction, all of which confirm the validity of your intuition that a more beautiful world exists. But after you have fully received the help we will send you, and the quickening of your gatherings, you will no longer need to do that. Because you will know. Your energy will thereafter turn toward actively creating that more beautiful world.”

A tribeswoman asked, “How do you know this will work? Are you sure our shaman’s powers are great enough to send us on such a journey?”

The elder replied, “I know it will work because he has done it many times before. Many have already been sent to Earth, to live human lives, and to lay the groundwork for the mission you will undertake now. He’s been practicing! The only difference now is that many of you will venture there at once. What is new in the time you will live in, is that you will gather in critical mass, and each awaken the other to your mission. The heat you will generate will kindle the same spark that lies in every human being, for in truth, each one is from a tribe like ours. The whole galaxy and beyond is converging on Earth, for never before has a planet journeyed so far into Separation and made it back again. Those of you who go will be part of a new step in cosmic evolution.”

A tribesman asked, “Is there a danger we will become lost in that world, and never wake up from the shamanic trance? Is there a danger that the despair, the cynicism, the pain of separation will be so great that it will extinguish the spark of hope, the spark of our true selves and origin, and that we will be separated from our beloved ones forever?”

The elder replied, “That is impossible. The more deeply you get lost, the more powerful the help we will send you. You might experience it at the time as a collapse of your personal world, the loss of everything important to you. Later you will recognize the gift within it. We will never abandon you.”

Another man asked, “Is it possible that our mission will fail, and that this planet, Earth, will perish?”

The elder replied, “I will answer your question with a paradox. It is impossible that your mission will fail. Yet, its success hangs on your own actions. The fate of the world is in your hands. The key to this paradox lies within you, in the feeling you carry that each of your actions, even your personal, secret struggles, has cosmic significance. You will know then, as you know now, that everything you do matters.”

There were no more questions. The volunteers gathered in a circle, and the shaman went to each one. The last thing each was aware of was the shaman blowing smoke in his or her face. They entered a deep trance and dreamed themselves into the world where we find ourselves

today.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 am