tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Carol Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:58 pm

Well things have taken a turn toward being highly productive. Now if I can just keep those pesky chickens out of the garden!

I still hear the continues static hum that seems louder these days but tune it out most of the time. Meanwhile, I just spend my time working inside, outside, on the computer and ignore all physical complaints. My energy is freed up and the depression gone. The more I get accomplished the happier I am. I just wish the days were longer as they fly by.

Now there is something odd I noticed with this last CME and September 26th alignment. Pretty much noting major in terms of earth changes happened. Could it be we are getting more ET help from other universes?

Just out of curiosity... who here views him or herself as a grid holder?

I bet Lawless could come up with a good answer on what the role of a grid holder is.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  HigherLove Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

We Are You wrote:transmutation of cosmic energy
    Whenever you want,
    just sit down on a chair beside a tree,
    and with your bare feet touch the soil,
    first imagine the cosmic energy entering thru the top of your head,
    passing thru your body,
    and going to the soil thru your feet,
    and afterwards,
    imagine the energy coming up from the earth (soil),
    passing thru your body,
    and going up thru the top of your head to atmosphere (cosmos).

Thank you, friend. :)

Carol wrote:Well things have taken a turn toward being highly productive. Now if I can just keep those pesky chickens out of the garden!

I still hear the continues static hum that seems louder these days but tune it out most of the time. Meanwhile, I just spend my time working inside, outside, on the computer and ignore all physical complaints. My energy is freed up and the depression gone. The more I get accomplished the happier I am. I just wish the days were longer as they fly by.

Now there is something odd I noticed with this last CME and September 26th alignment. Pretty much noting major in terms of earth changes happened. Could it be we are getting more ET help from other universes?

Just out of curiosity... who here views him or herself as a grid holder?

I bet Lawless could come up with a good answer on what the role of a grid holder is.

My spirits are markedly improved. Everything with my sis is fine. Getting a lot of work done and making really deep connections with my clients.

I am not sure about grid holders, but in searching it, found an interesting site:

METAPHYSICS AND GRIDS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/mapas_ocultotierra/esp_mapa_ocultotierra_06.htm#Multidimensional%20Griding%202

- Multidimensional Griding

- Grids and Cells

- Geopathic Stress and the Elementals Earth Acupuncture

- Meditation in The Grids

What are grid gates?

Time Lines and Grids

Multidimensional Griding
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Moodswings that happen within a couple of minutes ( taking a walk in a forest changes it positively almost instanteniously), double digits and other synchronicities happen quite often,hi frequency ringing in my ears- not that often but happen and also this recurring dreams that are so weird in which I am in some kind of a trouble. the first 3 were work realted where I get out of the 45 ton tow truck and somehow the parking brake eather failed or I symply forgot to apply which never happened before. So I jump out of it and it starts rolling backwards towards a building picking up speed. I know there is no way I can catch up to it since I walked away from it quite a distance and now am observing that chunk of steel demolishing the building. The thoughts of ramifications of that event were nightmarish and triggered this "Try to open your eyes, you are sleeping" thought, so I tryed and sure enough I am laying in bed in a dark. Another one was also in a truck that somehow started to slowly pull (steer by itself) towards a ditch at a high speed and it felt like I couldnt move my hands to correct the situation.. So here I am riding in a truck at a high speed, now partially in a ditch and know that in a few seconds it will start to roll over. Suddenly the memory of the previous dream came back and I thought, well buddy that was just a dream, this one is surely for real, but then another thought or perhaps it was a voice I don't remember, said JUST TRY IT! This time it was harder to open the eyes... it was like in a slow motion and felt like in the "si-fi" movies when a caracter is moving (being pulled) through some black hole or some kind of a vortex/whirlpool.On the other side of it I found myself again laying in bed in a dark. There were 2 more after that. So now I have this persistent thought popping out almost every day (especially while driving)asking- is this really how things happen when you are about to jump out of your suit (die), you simply switch the frequency? And if so, what happens to that me and the rest of us that I left behind? So this one is the most peculiar feeling I experience nowadays.

Thank you Mudra and All of Me/You friends Flowers
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Thank you for sharing this Earthian .
    Your dreams and questioning brought back to mind this video from Mooji :

LET GO! -Mooji tells a joke -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6RizcAigs

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

How to Interpret Correctly the Clinical Symptoms of Your Light Body Process

By Dr. Georgi Stankov, MD, September 24, 2011

The information given in this article is based on my personal experience with the Light Body Process (LBP), since I entered the last and most intensive phase in 1999

In this article, I will concentrate on the clinical symptoms that are associated with the LBP, which I have so far omitted for good reasons: I did not want to forge the hypochondriac tendencies in my readers. However, the huge high frequency waves that engulf earth and humanity in the last several months are exponentially amplifying the progress of the LBP in all light workers (star seeds) and many other more evolved human entities, so that many of them have already entered the last intensive phase of the LBP, which is associated with various, often severe, clinical symptoms.

Arrow http://wingsoflyra.blogspot.com/2011/09/how-to-interpret-correctly-clinical.html

Love Always
    mudra
    earthian
    earthian

Post  earthian Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:00 pm

mudra wrote:Thank you for sharing this Earthian .
    Your dreams and questioning brought back to mind this video from Mooji :

LET GO! -Mooji tells a joke -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O6RizcAigs

Love for You
    mudra

Thank You, thank You, thank You dear Mudra!! I had a 10 minutes of extreme laughter with tears streaming down my eyes! This Man always causes me to respond that way! You know when they say " man! You can sing a newspaper, that's how good you are!" It's the same with Mooji! Even when he speaks about serious subjects I can't help it (that probably makes quite a few of us) but laugh like a mad man! And yes, I got the message, thank You!
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:57 pm

RAINBOW ANGELS- JOIN US! (by Dana H.)
    New Pa ra d i gm De tails
    To Avoid Attack by Lower Astral
    entities, you must keep your astral body ( aura)
    clean of chemicals, pollutants, drugs, and raise
    your vibration into your heart charkra. This can
    be done thru acts of self love, eros love, classical
    singing (projecting voice/opera), laughing,
    dancing and artistic passions that you are drawn
    to. Bathing in sea salts, aromatherapy oils, and high
    O2 water while scrubbing out toxins using your
    own hands, lovingly touching yourself in areas
    that stimulate organ rejuvenation (etc. feet, nerve
    centers on the body) will release blocks and help
    connect you to source. High vibration incense
    ( sweet grass, white sage), herbs and certain
    crystals help clear negative energies. Diet of
    living, organic foods and clean teas and lemon
    water will raise your vibration.
    Ideally, detox and rest for several days, while
    avoiding alternative electricity and modern day
    infuences. Meditate and allow the release of all
    emotions ( laugh, cry, scream, love). Sleep
    abundantly and wear clean comfortable cottons.
    Wrap your hair in extra virgin Olive oil and aloe/vit
    E, and cover your body after a bath in the same. Bathing and hand scrubbing in Sea Salts, alternating
    different days with aromatherapy oils, milk powder, baking soda, herbal infusions will draw different toxins
    out of the skin. You will get pimples as a result. Avoid soap/shampoo until the last day (7 days is ideal for
    major cleanse).
    The Collective Consciousness - Earths Frequencies Earth is a sea of vibrations and frequencies. Mankind is skilled in
    creating and inventing devices in which there is an energy frequency and vibration. These waves of energy are always moving through you. Imagine
    for a moment all the electrical devices in just your home alone - every light and lamp, the phone systems, all the kitchen appliances.
    Each device gives off a certain frequency. The television is one of the major contributors of discordant frequencies. Most people a not aware of
    these frequencies. They have tuned them out; their energy field has adjusted and learned to live with them.
    This planet is woven with electronic frequencies. If you had the vision to see the strands of energy connecting all the power lines, electrical
    devices, cell phones, televisions and microwaves, you would be amazed at how tightly woven this energetic matrix truly is. It
    surrounds your planet in an energetic grid of discordant frequencies. Most of humanity does not even think about this. There is an attitude of
    "What you don't see or don't know about, won't affect you."
    These matrixes of electronic frequencies are always affecting the physical body, the mental state of mind. These electronic frequencies are
    addictive and hypnotizing to your personal energy field. These man made electronic frequencies hold a certain mindset in place. Be aware
    of these discordant frequencies and the matrix that they create. It is important for you and others to stay anchored, stable, and firm in your
    own personal energy field and matrix. You will be less affected by discordant frequencies.
    The solar flares, the galactic bursts of energy are surging through this shield of hypnotizing electronic frequencies, activating certain spects
    of the DNA codes. These cosmic energy thrusts are a wake up call to humanity. The earth's magnetic field holds the higher integrity of the
    hologame in place. This is being overridden by the electronic fields.
    Humanity is receiving the highest support from the consciousness of the cosmos and celestial beings, individuals are waking up to
    their magnificence, their divine star connection. You create a cohesion field when you maintain a strong energy field
    of love, joy and appreciation. When you vibrate these high coherent frequencies you will not be affected
    by the bombardment of the planetary electronic grid. Be in your joy, and swim, flow and stream with
    the energy from the stars.
    Chakra Balancing Meditation music Very Intense -
    http://www.braineditor.com Chakra balancing meditation. Music will balance all the chakras, However this is just a short 8 minutes clip,, for full
    length clips you can visit http://www.braineditor.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P_hgfiSmLM
    Please be advised to use stereo headphones. This is ineffective without it. This is very intense, make sure the volume is not too loud.
    Chakra Meditation Balancing & Healing
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:26 pm

Winds of Calm, Winds of Chaos, Winds of Change....

October is an 'entry month' in energetic terms. This month we enter the year of 2012 energetically and thus an energy of new beginning will exist strongly and support new beginnings for many.

We tend to look at dates and times in linear terms as 21st century humans, which for scientific and mental purposes is a useful and appropriate 'measure'. But in terms of energy, this month begins the cycle of 2012, and a 15/16 month cycle of cleansing, renewal, transformation and power. As a result, these four words will be experienced this month in ever growing ways. Winds of calm and winds of change will sweep the earth and our lives, and renewal and transformation will be high on the agenda. (...more)

http://leeharrisenergy.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html
    Suriel
    Suriel

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 Empty Hello Everyone

Post  Suriel Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 am

Hello Everyone,

I know it has been a while. I was reading your posts on the vertigo. I had the same problem with Vertigo for two weeks. It was very bad. Ringing in the ears is also common for me. I feel it is the energy of the Earth transitioning. But at the same time, my Sinuses were also very bad. The Vertigo is now completely gone. So it was scary but I am hoping it does not come back.

We have many changes happening right now with people waking up. This is a good thing. We all need positive change. Blessings to all of you.

Peace,
    Suriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

Good to see you Suriel Cheerful
    Virtigo feeling turns on and off for me .
    I think we are blessed to know we are all undergoing changes as does Mother Earth.
    This is a good thing as you say .. a gradual process to a new level much needed in these times.

Much Love for You
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 Empty How Has Everyone Been Doing Lately

Post  Jenetta Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:58 am

Vertigo I have been experiencing during this last week and yesterday I lost an hour. I'm expecting this "losing time" feeling to accelerate especially where I'm living now...as I'm on one of the Isles of no timeHow has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 852846

As Above So Below
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:07 am

On one of the lists of "no time?"

Losing time?

Are you a contactee Jenetta?

Wouldn't no time be where one's awareness in dwelling within the inter-dimensional realms? geek

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:22 am

Mind your own business Mudra lol

Had a mate over last week before he went back out to Spain. We had a pint and a walk along the Thames in the country. It was all rather jolly and highly recommended. There is always something uplifting when walking alongside a river
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 Empty How Has Everyone Been Doing Lately

Post  Jenetta Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:08 am

Carol wrote:On one of the lists of "no time?"

Losing time?

Are you a contactee Jenetta?

Wouldn't no time be where one's awareness in dwelling within the inter-dimensional realms? geek

Yes Carol losing time...an hour disappeared in a flash...then again I'm one of those people who always has had an aversion to time oriented agendas which in today's time oriented world can be a problem and which certainly has given me a problem throughout life.

No I am not a contactee except perhaps in Dreamland (sleep).

I truly live on one of the beautiful Isles where time moves much more slowly then in a bustling city. A person can easily forget that time exists...maybe this is where parallel realities overlap. More vertigo today.

As Above So Below
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:34 pm

CetaceousOne wrote:Thanks for sharing Simplicity!

My emotions have been reasonably stable, but I have seen others
    with their emotions all over the place!

I too have been having issues with my neck, although I figured that
    was due to damage sustained during a past-life hanging.

And yes, irregular digestion and elimination patterns - especially when the sun
    is active!

You're welcome CO Wink
    Emotions..finding myself almost deliriously excited, even with the news that I'll be losing my job next month.
    Feel like I'm having a manic episode! (sooooo not like me) Over the last year I began doing some deep
    breathing excercises & I believe it's maybe opened a chakra or two, which may be the reason for the
    heart flutters as well. Also releasing adrenaline spurts which could explain the frequent BMs Embarassed
    My neck is making me NUTZ!!
    Crazy Happy

Thank you Mudra....a LOAD of info there! Its da Wave Its da Wave
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Floyd wrote:Mind your own business Mudra lol

Had a mate over last week before he went back out to Spain. We had a pint and a walk along the Thames in the country. It was all rather jolly and highly recommended. There is always something uplifting when walking alongside a river

That is so very true.. There is something uplifting about walking alongside a river and hearing the waves lap up against the seawall... Magical things can happen "outside"...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 am

Jenetta wrote:Vertigo I have been experiencing during this last week and yesterday I lost an hour. I'm expecting this "losing time" feeling to accelerate especially where I'm living now...as I'm on one of the Isles of no timeHow has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 852846

As Above So Below

It's About Time...

Jay Weidner about monochronic time, as opposed to polychromatic time

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:16 am

Simplicity wrote:
    CetaceousOne wrote:Thanks for sharing Simplicity!

My emotions have been reasonably stable, but I have seen others
    with their emotions all over the place!

I too have been having issues with my neck, although I figured that
    was due to damage sustained during a past-life hanging.

And yes, irregular digestion and elimination patterns - especially when the sun
    is active!

You're welcome CO Wink
    Emotions..finding myself almost deliriously excited, even with the news that I'll be losing my job next month.
    Feel like I'm having a manic episode! (sooooo not like me) Over the last year I began doing some deep
    breathing excercises & I believe it's maybe opened a chakra or two, which may be the reason for the
    heart flutters as well. Also releasing adrenaline spurts which could explain the frequent BMs Embarassed
    My neck is making me NUTZ!!
    Crazy Happy

Thank you Mudra....a LOAD of info there! Its da Wave Its da Wave

The past life trauma can easily be cleared up with a past-life hypnosis session. I had one patient who absolute freaked out when doing a self-defense training with the police. Every time the trainer reached for her near neck she had a full-blown panic attack. In her hypnosis regression session it turned out she had been strangled by a lover when he discovered she was pregnant. She totally relived this emotional scene in the office during the session. Afterwards in her self-defense classes all of the anxiety she had and other trauma symptoms were gone.

I found that past-life regression therapy works really well with trauma from other lifetimes. All you need is a good hypnotherapist who can guide you through the experience. Usually, the key words I use as a suggestion to trigger the recall during hypnosis is to have the person go back to the very first time they experienced the symptom - this suggestion seems to work well.

Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Carol wrote:I found that past-life regression therapy works really well with trauma from other lifetimes. All you need is a good hypnotherapist who can guide you through the experience. Usually, the key words I use as a suggestion to trigger the recall during hypnosis is to have the person go back to the very first time they experienced the symptom - this suggestion seems to work well.

THX Carol....I'll keep that in mind if I ever run across one Wink
    Not much chance of that in my hometown, but hey all things are possible.
    .....have always been intrigued with the idea
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:54 am

The past life trauma can easily be cleared up with a past-life hypnosis session

Thanks for the story and the suggestion, Carol.

I have been interested in PLR for a number of years. I just haven't made it
    a priority, yet. Wink

Sincerely,

C1
    Owlsden
    Owlsden

Post  Owlsden Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 am

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life and I'm feeling good. (It's also a new cycle Wink )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_ig1gkgoQc
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Thank you all for coming here and keep sharing your unique experiences .
    You are most welcome .
    I have come a long way since I started this thread. It feels as ages have gone by .
    The electricity is gone , the dizzy feeling is gone , the anger is gone and the overwhelming
    sensation of despair that ensued is gone too.
    When I look back I see a frequency adjustement that was needed. The precursors of this were
    the various feelings I mentioned above. They culminated in shattering events I am living right now .
    . I am amazed this is taking place now as we are closing in to the end of the Mayan Calendar per
    Calleman.It's for the greater good and in truth it is really all about Love .
    So yes Owisden I would say your last post comes as a perfect synchronicity Cheerful
    Embrace the changes ... they are a renewal.

Much Love
    mudra
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:57 am

Feast or famine?

A few months ago I had two jobs and no time to myself. I quit one of them due to stress that was affecting the other. I was trying to take family medical leave so that I could recover. They said that I did not ask for the leave properly, and as such, I abandoned my position. A certified letter is en route. They will consider rehiring me if I plead my case in a letter.

I should be freaking out. Hysterical. Panicked.

But I am not.

I have no idea what to do, other than look for silver linings.

Gregg and I are thinking about what we could do together without bosses.

I have been working since I was 12, and in human services since I was 19. Maybe the Universe is giving me a sign

(I know, I know... go within...go within).

Peace to all.

Should it seem strange as to why I have so much time to be logged on, now you know (my apologies in advance; all of you are so patient with me).

rendeer

Oh: interesting little mind bender: my supervisor is "a self-identified-Lesbian-Catholic-Sister". Her boss is a retired Colonel from the Air Force.

Carol mentioned something about losing the hierarchy in government, and I cannot help but wonder if they will simply become irrelevant.

My clients are going to be so pissed off and hurt by this. It will take some tact.

Help me Mr. Wizard: I don't think I want to be a therapist anymore. :op
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi Troy,

Well I do have some suggestions but it also depends on how much capital you have available and what life style changes you would like to make. Also, if you were let go you should be eligible for unemployment so there should be some income. The way I see it you've been paying into the system awhile so don't feel awkward about collecting some benefits if they are available and you need them.

So perhaps you may want to explore our Tiny Houses thread. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3349-16-year-old-builds-tiny-home-to-guarantee-mortgage-free-future?highlight=tiny+houses.

This could be a time of great change and some fun. How about building a Tiny House on one of those trailers so you can travel taking it with you? Or perhaps purchasing one of the RV vans (much easier on gas) like a Roadtrek http://www.roadtrek.com/ or Pleasure-way RV http://www.pleasureway.com/

I've seen used very good used class B RVs on craig's list for as low as 6K and even recently around 14K. If you buy it in Oregon, no sales tax.

Or you can build a Tiny House on one of those trailers and just take it where you wish to go.

One year when we had an RV we traveled to all of the different hot springs in California. The key element in living life Troy is keeping the overhead costs low. If you need some time off now would be a good time to take it. My husband is also working two jobs - one with hospice so I can see how it wears on him. He can retire next year but will likely wait until our daughter graduates in 2014 so we can travel. I've traveled in both the large RV and a smaller van size which I liked better because of the savings on gas and that one could park it pretty much anywhere. One is limited where one can park with the larger RV. However, with a Tiny House on a trailer, one has a truck and can just park a Tiny House in different campgrounds and still easily get about.

With the new solar generator I just saw that seems the way to go for electricity. Anyway... think about this as being burned out takes some time for recovery.

If the two of you are not tied down you could rent out, or sub-let your space and just travel in something like a class B RV. Anyway... it's something to think about.

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Thanks, Carol. Gregg is really good with reducing overhead. Say what you will about the Marines, but the man knows how to live simply and cheaply.

Whatever cash I have from my last check is what I have. This doggone vow of poverty thing...it worked in a different situation in another place and time...I need to review my contract -- the "protect and serve" part. I think my guide book is from another era, and most certainly has been updated to adjust for inflation.

I hate to do it, but I am going to have to try the SDI route.

My coworkers are trying to get me to talk to an attorney and fight this, but who would want to go back into a situation like that even if they won?

Anyhow, I will share these links with Gregg. He can build a house, and I can just follow instructions and learn.

No matter what I say, I want to see the silver linings. You always help, Carol. And Mudra, I can feel your love, so I know you are there, too. Bear Hugs!

I was sort of half-joking with Gregg a few minutes ago about moving to Canada, getting married, and having medical benefits.

He just said, "Okay, let's do it. Let's find out what it takes to get citizenship".

Jawdrop

That's one of the things I love about him: he is fearless.

Big Hugs to my soul family!!!!!!!!

Anybody heard any good jokes, lately?

The Karen

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 3 38447410

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:08 am