tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  Carol Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:36 pm

Not too bad milktea. And it's a whole lot better then then for those who are literally freezng their tushes off so I'm grateful to be here.

On another note there is some new personal info about timelines surfacing I wanted to share. The following is a letter to a friend who share similar experiences.

After you last email I've been thinking a lot about timelines and potential earth changing events. Lying in bed before drifting off to sleep thinking about this I saw (experienced) on an energetic level how we personally have the ability to alter timelines. As you know each decision we make is just like a branch on a tree where as a result of that decision other branches stem from it. Of course all of this is an energetic experience allowing us to personally explore various energetic situations. I suspect that some of us have the ability to alter future events on both a conscious and unconscious level - once we are aware of a potential future glitch that we may not wish to experience. As I was lying there I actually experience myself weaving through various energies to build a bridge of energy from the current timeline to a more positive alternative timeline. Basically, on an energetic level we participate in creating the timeline we wish to experience. For example, I know in my gut I will not experience a pole shift. It's not going to happen on my personal timeline. However, in the past I did see this happening and then knew others (ETs or something else) had altered that particular timeline that I was currently navigating.

The other thought that crossed my mind was how on a daily basis I monitor the worldwide news. I was also wondering why I have such a huge interest in doing this as this is something I do more then anything else for these past 16 years when there are a lot more fun things to be doing. I recall when researching myself in the Bible Code the code identified me as a distributer of information. It appears that my illness put me in a situation where I was pretty much forced to give up on a lot of activity out in the world, yet this situation allowed me the time to be with our daughter at home and to pursue research along with dissemination of information.

Well this next step is interesting. Since we are a part of the whole, within a hologram, once we have conscious awareness of this reality, we also have the ability to affect the whole (hologram) with our intention. But how do we do this?

Remember how in some research it has been proven that our DNA creates wormholes into other dimensions? I think this is how we navigate through various energy systems to reach our pre-determined intentional goal. Obviously those with more awareness and have more intention have a greater success rate in altering various outcomes. The best possible illustration I can think of is the term "weaver". We weave our way through various energy systems (or various dimensions) toward the outcome(s) we wish to experience. Once this initial pathway, tunnel or bridge is created others can follow through to experience an alternate reality as well.

This is why I think a number of the ET predictions that they passed onto you didn't occur. Once information of possible future events is passed on, that particular future can be more easily altered. I suspect in the past the ETs were really good at this and I also suspect that since humankind is evolving - there are those of us in greater numbers who are also learning how to do this. Initially many of us are aware that future potential timelines was (and still is) altered by prayer. In addition, we've already have had scientific experiments of large groups of people on Coast to Coast where their intention altered weather patterns and the health of others. As I see it, we are the co-creators with the divine within this particular hologram. However, for most there is self-doubt and lack of faith.

Co-creator is key here because the more people whose intention are in alignment with a specific outcome, the greater success in its manifestation. For example, think of the various individuals in an orchestra or choir. It takes the many to create the sound of a symphony, which then leads to a particular energetic experience for those sitting in the audience. Subsequently, there is a synergistic exchange between both the audience and the performers. I know that this is true because I've personally experienced this while performing and observing. But I hadn't thought of this type of energetic exchange in terms of the creating alternate timelines.

While I lying in bed I experienced moving through energy forms (potential futures) to a more positive outcome other then what Courtney Brown had RVed with his group. I literally experience my conscious awareness weaving around and through various energy disruptions and knots to an alternate future. I know the terms of words really don't really describe this actual experience. Usually I only (time) travel (weave) energetically 3 months at a time into the future I wish to experience. For example, my sons wedding is in July. With all of the Courtney Brown data out there, I had envisioned a significant energetic disruption - one of which I wasn't ready to experience. Last night another timeline shift occurred. These timelines shifts generally are identified by prolong deep sleep followed by waking up and knowing in my gut that something has shifted. In addition, I'm not the only one who has noticed this as other friends have experienced similar phenomena. I suspect that there are a number of us unconsciously or consciously working with this energy on a regular basis.

For example, let's examine what is going on in the world. N.Korea is/was threatening to nuke S.Korea. N.Korea was fully prepared to do this. That particular timeline has now shifted. This is not going to happen - at least not this year. The other most volatile ongoing situation is with the sun. Supposedly, CMEs will be facing earth and lob one off which will create a significant EMP. This too is a serious potential, yet is being closely monitored by ET. Meaning, I suspect they have the ability to control where some of these CMEs discharge as they are likely able to create some type of energetic nexus where the flare discharges off in the nexuses direction and away from earth. Why do I suspect this? Because of all of the ET activity and pictures of their various crafts surrounding the sun.

From what some of the other insiders have shared ETs also energize their crafts from the sun.

Now lets go back to the meteors that are impacting earth that were RVed by Courtney Brown's group. Originally these were to land in Australia. Those RV sessions occurred before the earth's axis shifted. So perhaps this potential future event was altered as a result of various worldwide earthquakes. Subsequently, the event happened but not in the previously identified location. As a result the damage wasn't as severe as it would have been had it happened near Australia where the region is geographically unstable. Of course we still don't know if Australia is next. It may be or not.

Next is all the info that Cliff High was putting out about the global coastal event, which he was also basing on some of Courtney Brown's data. Well Cliff has been batting epic failures for awhile now because his data source is corrupted. He can't go back in time to get the info he used to get. His problem is due to the mass numbers of folks who are now on the net. IMPO, the net is where our collective conscious minds meet and are expanding at a exponentially rate in awareness with regard to world events. Subsequently, all those people who have been blindly deceived for years and years are waking up and they are pissed.

In general people don't appreciate being exploited and what is going on with the global financial system is about to go through a major change. I can easily envision two potential directions with this change. One is on a timeline with awareness and one is on a timeline of global disasters due to too many people still unaware. We do have a choice as to which timeline we put energy toward with regard to which direction this change will occur. And this my dear is what is at the crux of what it means to be a co-creator with awareness as compared to still being locked into a particular way of envisioning the future. What is happening on a global scale is that many are breaking out of the box. Their world-view is no longer limited to their own backyard. Instead they are finding others similar to themselves around the globe as to how the world needs to shift in a more positive, kinder direction. It is their wish that the worlds resources are available to the worthy and not only to those who would exploit and enslave others to stay on top.

We've all experienced frequently enough how things often have to get worse before they get better. I suspect this will continue as this type of situation is often needed to wake up to a larger reality. Yet, it only takes a few, not so many, who have the vision to find the pathway for others to follow. I think the biggest example of how that works is to see what the elite have done throughout the years with regard to manipulating the worlds resources where the bulk of world resources are owned by the top one percent.

With regard to altering the elite's timeline (what they envision and hope to manifest), others have to work at in both envisioning and creating alternate timelines. The best analogy I can think on to illustrate this is to think about how in the past the wagon trains in the US used to cross the wilderness in covered wagons with horses pulling them along. The scouts would be a few miles off in the distance looking for the safest passage for those following behind. They send others with more experience in survival out in front to look for safe passage ways so that the wagons can follow.

I know that I stand in one spot in time and space. There are others in front of me as well as others behind me. At anytime anyone can move off in their own direction, independent of everyone else - yet that is the exception as most generally go along with the herd (the sheeple - asleep and unaware of their inner potential). Yet there are others of us situated around the globe who hold a vision (the nexus point) of where we would like to end up and thus are the pathfinders for those not yet awake to follow - if they wish. After all, we are all on the planet to have different experiences from which to grow and learn from.

Subsequently, when we energetically (wormhole) find our way through/past/beyond the data that Courtney Brown and Cliff High put out, this means a new pathway to a different future is created. From spending hours listening to Cliff, I know that he is convinced his data is correct and what he (falsely) predicts is what will come to pass. This may be true… but on which timeline? See what I mean? The same holds true for Courtney's data. Just because someone predicts something doesn't mean that it is set in cement. Both time and future events are malleable.

Let's go back to the current influx of comets, meteors and astroids. Yes, there will continue to be an increase of these objects due to the more active region of space this solar system is in. Yes, we do have the secret Navel/Air Space Command who handle a lot of that. Subsequently, I just don't put my attention/intention there because that's their job. Nor do I put a whole lot of intention on fiscal events other then to expose in various places the reality of banksters and how their mode of operation is exploiting others at a global level. This type of blatant fraud will come to a grinding halt just like the the Berlin Wall came tumbling down one stone at a time.

Did you know that I was standing at the Berlin Wall two weeks before this event manifested? Back then the people never envisioned the Wall Coming Down. In their mind it could happen due to their ongoing life experience of it's constantly being present. At that time we were on a train traveling through East Berlin to West Berlin, I was talking to this one East Berliner about the wall coming down soon. She just couldn't envision it, so I pulled out a picture of a heart and showed it to her (and gifted it to her).

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 MarVeena_Soul_Dreams1

I explained to her that this is why the wall will come down as change is inevitable. Families want to reunite and be together. You see, it is our heart energy which creates these new, more positive timeline shifts.

This information of knowing future events is provided to me from the brain cells in my gut (which isn't developed enough to have self-doubt). With this sense of expanded conscious awareness, I just know what I know. For example, we will all still be around in October and the major predicted solar storm will not be as bad as some had envisioned. This is not to say that the brown dwarf star still doesn't have it's way with our solar system - but it is to say we will weather this better then some think. All of the worst possible scary scenarios have potential to be recreated each time others hop onto the idea of a better future outcome. We just can't allow ourselves to enter into fear. I trust that god has a plan and I'm just here to help in the process of its implementation as one of the many co-creators. Since this plan is one of Divine love - it makes it much easier to envision the light at the end of the tunnel - even if its not shown itself yet. This is what it means to have faith. Faith is that energetic bridge between which connects all of us as it is the very substance of the hologram in which we all exist. Even if I were to fail in my small role on this planet - there are still thousands, if not millions of souls ready, willing and able to fill my spot.

I hope this helps explain some of what I'm continuously learning about timelines. I know I tend to jump around a bit as the data is vast and connecting the dots is similar to taking a huge jump between planets trying to pull it together. This is the best I can make of it at this time. Let's continue having discussions about the timelines. It's fun.

Last edited by Carol on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 am; edited 2 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  JesterTerrestrial Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:46 pm

A personal message from MERLIN JT! MAAT - A Thuban Star Human Ancient Alien Extra Terrestrial

Our earth mission of bridging the higher dimensions into the lower and holding the light through the cosmic metamorphosis. The Innovation Station Team is back at it again! Cosmic Energy Spinners And Magnetic Particle Strippers! cheers

Also new system is on the launch pad ready for the indigo star seed crew to blast off into the Golden Age! Still banned from skype but at least I can give a quick shout out here... I made a few more comments on my ciabook wall for the Vibe Tribe and the Soul Family! THE ORIGINAL ROUND AND MAGIC PHIYER!!!

IFFW 2013 - 2017

STAY TUNED Avalon and Camelot!

Toast

JT Candle in the Wind

UFO2
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:06 am

Last edited by Carol on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : These links are off topic as this thread is suppose to be for personal comments)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 21, 2013 1:31 am

I was just reading some of what Dr. Simon Atkins wrote with regard to the solar energy shifts and realized how this dream tied into it. Ironic or odd?

May 19th
    I’m along side the road with someone and there is a very dense heavy dark fog where you couldn’t see anything. A van wagon dark car drove by and stopped. The back door of the car opened and I was invited in for a ride. The driver, a woman was talking about 3 different outcomes for different people. The people of light were pulled upward, the people of darkness moved downward and the others consciousness was put into clones where they were to become part of the collective alien hive mind.

In addition, Dr. Atkins reminded us if we wish to keep up with the escalating vibration of the Earth (Gaia), then make sure we get more REM sleep. SLEEP MORE. This is vital. Ironically, Mercuriel and I had been talking about this about a week ago and how we are sleeping more during times of solar flares and CMEs. Nice to be validated by another source.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue May 21, 2013 6:45 pm

Roundabout full moon, when I usually have so much energy even sleeping pills don't make me doze off, I'm mostly at a creative peak, and really enjoy being awake for 50-60 hours in a row.

At the lowest point of my bio-rhythm cycle, I sometimes sleep 15 hours in a row, enjoying loads of amazing, crazy and funny dreams. Thanks to my waterbed, my body also enjoys those long sleep and dreamtime sequences.

So mostly I sleep when I am tired and if not don't even give it a try.

TRANC Gathering Beer drunken Whistle Sleep
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue May 21, 2013 8:11 pm

i've often done those 36 hrs straight
    i find that you get a lot accomplished
    - and, then when you finally go to sleep
    the dreams are good
    and, everything starts in a dream

well - my dad crossed on 08 may 2013
    and, we buried him, 1 week ago today
    NOT, easy to lose your dad of almost 55 years

my parents, missed their 57th anniversary by 11 days
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 22, 2013 12:42 am

I'm sorry for your loss Susan. My dad died in 07 and Just this past month I've had a couple of dreams with him there for the first time. Losing parents or someone close is difficult and takes time to adjust to. Flowers

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 22, 2013 2:18 pm

Me too am sorry for your loss Susan. It is sad your parents missed their 57th birthday.
    What a journey they made together.
    May your father be in peace in his new abode.
    My thoughts are with you.

How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 Death%20is%20nothing%20419x506

With Love from me

The Karen

mudra

Last edited by mudra on Wed May 22, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 22, 2013 2:26 pm

It is interesting to note that when one is in a highly creative/alert state this acts like an extra battery in the body allowing us to keep going and doing whatever we need to do .
    When I was much much younger, in my teens I used to think I needed about 9 hours sleep until circumstances in life had me awake all night in order to finish things off and radically changed my previous belief.In a way that was quite a relief LOL

Love from me
    mudra
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Deepest condolences Susan.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu May 23, 2013 3:15 pm

I am sorry for you, Susan...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQq9A17smbo
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 Dark_green_angel_by_jackriper667
    How has everyone been doing lately ? - Page 31 A_message_from_the_angels_by_neitin-d4kspw0
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu May 23, 2013 3:59 pm

Ei Yei Yei Susan...

My Condolences to You and Yours in this time of Sorrows...

Candle in the Wind

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu May 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Thanks everyone for your kind words
    -my mother has also been suffering with an inoperable brain tumor
    hopefully, she will look for solutions :)
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:Thanks everyone for your kind words
    -my mother has also been suffering with an inoperable brain tumor
    hopefully, she will look for solutions :)

I am sorry to hear this Susan.
    These must be difficult times for you and yours.
    I'll hold you in my prayers and Heart and wish for peace to gently blow your way.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat May 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:56 am