tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+43
I Am
Jenny
Happy Heart
Pinkie
Lionhawk
Neteru
ceridwen
firefly
THEeXchanger
devakas
Sanicle
sabina
Threecaster
LeeEllisMusic
immortalisdolor
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Owlsden
Floyd
Jenetta
Suriel
earthian
Simplicity
enemyofNWO
Arrowwind
investigator
JesterTerrestrial
We Are You
HigherLove
CetaceousOne
Beren
greybeard
Brook
lawlessline
malletzky
Micjer
Vidya Moksha
lindabaker
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Carol
newel
mudra
47 posters

How has everyone been doing lately ?

mudra
    mudra

How has everyone been doing lately ? Empty How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  mudra Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:32 pm

I am opening this thread to collect testimonies of any unusual symptoms some of you may have been experiencing lately that would indicated a collective change we are going through.

I personnally have been feeling dizzy now and then since a few weeks now .
    More recently I also underwent various emotional symptoms making me fluctuate
    from anger to perfect peace sometimes within minutes.
    This is completely unusual for me as I tend to have steady composure and am rather detached or tolerant in my relation with other human beings .I am usually more like Spock than madman .
    It's a while now I also see double digits almost daily .
    Today is the first day I feel even in my mood again although the dizzy feeling is present specially when I am alone.I also noticed a constant humming sound within me when I pay attention to it.
    My memory failed me as well in the last few days making me make mistakes .This is'nt new but was exacerbated .
    Yesterday for example I went down to bring my bin in the street but have no memory of having done so.
    As a matter of fact I searched for that bin in various rooms because I was sure I had'nt brought it outside yet but when I finally checked there to make sure it was obvious I had done so.
    Overall I am feeling the strong cosmic pull in the universe at the moment and the sum total of the resistance to it at the same time. Not specially mine but the overall resistance .
    Lawless told me that when he dowsed the leylines lately they were upside down - male being female and behaving rather chaotic. I certainly felt it .
    The balance is shaken in the same way than when going from one state of being to a new one.
    A birthing taking place and I don't know if the delivery is going to be long and painfull or short and easy going Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    newel
    newel

How has everyone been doing lately ? Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  newel Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Nothing that I can't explain, except maybe a scary nightmare last night. I never make nightmares that scare me, and this one did.
    mudra
    mudra

How has everyone been doing lately ? Empty Re: How has everyone been doing lately ?

Post  mudra Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:29 pm

metaw3 wrote:Nothing that I can't explain, except maybe a scary nightmare last night. I never make nightmares that scare me, and this one did.

Glad you woke up from it metaw Cheerful

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:35 pm

Thanks for starting this thread mudra. I notice with CMEs we all head to bed for naps as we are totally zapped which happened on Sunday. Even our 15 year old took a nap. Given that I'm not a nap type person... I've been feeling the need to do this whenever the sun is more active.

Usually I don't remember dreams but the night of the 26th I had one where I saw small earthquakes all about the same magnitude covering the planet and later that day saw a number of quakes in the 5. range.

As I'm sending the family off to the mainland tonight things feel safe to me. In fact, even with all the hype about the 27th and the alignment, I just couldn't pick up on any big events. We both did some RVing around this and just didn't see anything. However, I did sense another shift in the timeline where events are calmer with respect to earth changes. With all of the solar activity and the increase of solar winds I would have thought there would have been some significant quakes or at least eruptions. And the whole Elenin thing has me confused. I know (sense) that comet is there. So what happened? Off into another dimension?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:19 pm

My internal world war four continues. O wretched man that I am. I feel as though I am existing in another dimension 24/7, and the pressure is quite intense. There is continual high-pitched ringing in my ears, and there are small and numerous, very-alive, faint white-lights before my eyes as I look to the heavens, which occasionally are visible between me and the monitor. I'm also experiencing theological solar-system science-fiction 24/7. Life in the 'real world' is worsening daily -- but then what is the 'real world'? A few days ago, I was out walking, and it sounded as though there were some electrical discharges occurring close to me -- yet there were no power lines. It sounded 'dimensional' rather than 'sparking'. Was this a Drac-Attack which was repelled by my Guardian Angels and/or Guardian Draconians? I ran and I rock! (Iran and Iraq!) I feel mentally, emotionally, and spiritually hamstrung -- as if 75% of my brain is tied behind my back. (Limbaugh only has half of his brain tied behind his back) Someone once told me my head was up -- never mind. (where Raven said the rabbit-hole went) Sorry. Too much information. The good that I would do - I do not - and I keep hearing the universe laughing behind my back. They probably think I'm a completely ignorant fluke of the universe. Perhaps the universe was not made for us...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:33 am

Dizzy, dizzy, dizzy...almost every day I experience periods of dizziness.
    And this story is shocking to me;
    yesterday I talked with my colleague and he mentioned something that I did and said 3 days ago. I have completely NO RECOLLECTION of it!!!!!!! As if it didn't happen.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:10 am

Thank you! Yes! We are birthing this new golden age and the old era is cracking and crumbling around us. Ready or not the feminine energy is taking over where and when the old patterns are disintegrating. There is a birth, Mudra, the birth of the Phoenix. I think it is slow at the moment. The Solar flares are throwing us down, energetically, because we are not used to the power of it.

My whole family and my friends are losing stamina. We have to sleep more, and sleep during the day which is unusual. We keep hearing the high pitched tone and can feel our nervous systems trying to adjust. Short term memory is off, big time. It's like we are being re-wired.

I am reverting back to some old bad habits. I had two bowls of chocolate ice cream for dinner! And then a piece of southern fried chicken! I guess subconsciously I'm treating myself because we don't know if things will soon change so radically that we will be unable to have our comforts. By things changing, it could be earth changes or economic changes, or both.

The mostly young people are starting to gather in the city centers in all of the larger cities in the US. Perhaps we sense the danger at hand for them. They are naive. There is a lot of anger among the unemployed and newly homeless. We all feel the frustration...it is palpable.

When giving birth, there is a null point, a time before the big push. I think we are there now. Knowing that this is happening to my forum friends around the world is good to know. Let's all thank each other for being in communication about this. We need to be strong for those around us who weren't educated in the process that is unfolding.

I still think big quakes are more tsunami events are coming. The earth is ripping and rippling and flooding and sinking, and rising at the same time. I say, better a slow process than a quick one, so people have time to move. Thailand and Pakistan are under water in large portions. If people have to move, then better that they do it gradually.

Everyone here feels like it's the calm before the storm. The knowing that something big is coming. I turn to yogic breathing and meditation, and ask higher self to guide me. That's all we can really do...to try to stay tuned in so to speak.

I have been watching video from New York. I think this weekend there will be more people in the streets. It could turn into millions of people. In the old western lingo, it is called a Showdown. Let cooler heads prevail. Let the local police find their orientation and their loyalty. Let it be the people that they serve, not their military masters. Yes, the old money system is teetering on the brink. But, didn't we want it to go, anyway? We need action plans. Marching in the street is okay for the gathering of like minds. Now, it's time to get a new plan. One that is peaceful, organized, and productive. I worry about the angry chanting and drumming and the footsteps. This energy bounces to the sun and then back. It can cause quakes as the earth is sensitive and connected.

Too much exposure to the more powerful sun rays could be harmful right now...we need to keep balanced and keep our heads cool, and rest. Also, I think the longer our bodies have been on the planet this time, (older people) the more we are having a difficult time with the new energy. We have lived in darkness for so long...that the new light is hurting our spiritual eyes. We are blinking.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:08 am

Interesting timing mudra, both I and a friend have been suffering dizziness of late, to the point where I wouldn't go for my long swims in the ocean (but better now).
    Worse for me is a high pitch tone in my head, tinnitus like, its constant and loud when I want to be quiet or meditate...
    i just smile, my rememdy for most things these days..
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:06 am

I too had a session or two of dizziness. Couldn't think straight. Didn't know what was happening.

Time seems to be speeding up somehow also. Weeks are flying by.

I also find myself very frustrated and angry as I watch the increased police state take shape, increased taxes, cost of living, homeland security, etc, while most take it in stride.

This vid sums up the way I am feeling.....

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:24 am

All I know, is that I don't want things to be bad for anyone. I grew-up listening to biblical doom and gloom prophecies. Then I turned to positive thinking and self-esteem -- where everything is fine and we're terrific -- even if everything sucks and we're idiots. Then I sort of walked away from everything. Lately, I've been looking at alternative viewpoints, and many of them are worse than the biblical doom and gloom I grew-up with. Of course, there is the golden-age viewpoint. But everyone seems to feel that there is going to be massive death and destruction in the near future. Why can't we simply think in terms of gradually making things better for everyone, in a responsible and evolutionary manner? I'm not saying that bad things aren't going to happen, but I am going to focus on tracing our true history, and on idealistic conceptualizations of government and religion, which are two sides of the same coin. I have no ill-will toward anyone, yet I will attempt to pressure everyone to be better and do better. I just wish I could be better, and do something. Anything. Even if it's wrong. It just isn't happening. I continue to think in terms of being an unofficial member of the Stargate SG-1 team, as sort of a galactic-diplomat, who deals with Hathor, Ra, Vala, Adria, Baal, Apophis, et al -- in a calm, cool, and collected manner. Another Day - Another God or Goddess to Deal With. The imagination is a wonderful thing.

How has everyone been doing lately ? Stargate-SG-1

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:38 am; edited 2 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:59 am

hmmm, the dizziness was about a week ago and scary. So much so that I started giving my husbands instructions on what to do if I died. Rather then be dead and buried I'm more for the ashes paddled out to sea in a long boat canoe with conch shells being blown, while wrapped in tea leaves and plumaria blossoms, then dropped off into the sea with the dolphins and whales.

Anyway the high pitched sound is louder and constant. Reminds me of static or a record being played at super speed where the voices sound like static. There is a pulse to the noise. And like you Oxy, I'm experience a low level of depression whenever I see what is going on in the world politically. The level of corruption world-wide in government makes me ill. All those clones don't have a clue about what integrity is or what it is to be honorable. To me it's like being caught up as one of the audience members in some type of ghastly play where we can't get up and walk out.

Then of course there is that low level anxiety with respect to earth changes and how this is impacting everyone world-wide wondering whose next. Nor am I too thrilled with being separated from family who are all on the mainland now, while I'm home taking care of our mini farm. And there is that uneasy sense of waiting for the next shoe to drop. Crazy Happy

Well this week with everyone gone I plan to study and Enlightened more. And rearrange the furniture. Huge Grin

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:06 am

Thank you friends for your various testimonies and insight . It's like a barometer we can use to measure , understand , adjust ourselves and integrate the changes that are at play .

When I look back in the PA times I was rather elated . The gathering of the soul family , knowing we were in this ride together participating in something awesome about to happen on Mother Earth confirmed for me the very reason we all came here for . It was like the enthusiasm of falling in love , getting married or wanting children not knowing yet there will be ups and downs on the way , moments of bliss but quite a few challenges too . That time was great really as it allowed us to make bonds with one another and tune into each other after a long time of separation .We also polished our fears if we had any , learned to deal with losses through the various splits that happened across the forums and finally made ourselves wiser and stronger.

Now we have come to a point I feel where labor is beginning and for some of us this is a little uncomfortable .Earth changes are picking up as is civil and economic unrest . There has'nt been in the whole history of humanity so many lies exposed in the open regarding the old paradigm operating patterns than today . Each of us individually may not know everything there is to know but I feel information is there in the collective to find if necessary giving every one a rather good glimpse of the game we are in in comparison with the many that haven't even start looking yet. And yes the quantity of information as well as the speed it is being released can be rather overwhelming , contradictory and puzzling at times but I think the point isn't to assimilate it all individually but rather acknowledge that some process is taking place in which we all have our role to play. Being one with the flow rather than holding onto details . The future of this planet is'nt written in stone . Even those of us that came here consciously do not know of the exact outcome .

Life doesn't go round in a circle but rather on a spiral of ever expanding Consciousness . So past events will repeat but on a different harmonic this time and therefore how they will unfold is completely new and unknown .We can only go with our gut feelings, remaining receptive in close touch with our heart our center and dance in tune with the flow .

Our bodies , minds and souls are fine receptors to the synergy of different energies coming together . It would be interesting to be able to see these as patterns and colors reflected on a screen only and watch them transmute from one shape to another. We would than see it's a piece of HeArt conducted with the greatest mastery by the divine plan and that as in music there are moments of tension and release alternating , all necessary to make up for a never ending cosmic symphony.

Thank you all for being here and that does'nt limit itself to the members of our forum but to all souls round that are embarked on this journey as we are and hold the dream of a New World governed by the best of human and Spirit virtues close to Heart.
    As Linda says the Phoenix is rising . With him we soar steadily beyond turbulence and storm.
    Stay strong.

From Love we are born . To Love we return.

Smiling with you Vidya Cheerful

Love for You

The Karen

mudra

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Good to see that I'm not alone Wink

But seriously, the worst thing happening to me since few months, and this is getting more and more stronger and is very unpleasant, is that I also underwent various emotional symptoms like you Mudra. This is exactly as you describe it, making me fluctuate from anger to perfect peace sometimes within minutes, seconds.

Should I also mention that this is completely unusual for me too? Just as you, I tend to have steady composure and am rather detached or tolerant in my relation with other human beings.

Now I tend to explode within seconds and this is something I have never, never ever done in my life. Never. And this is realy worrying me.

I also tend to eat unhealtier, since few months actualy. Too much chocolate products.

Oh, and the dizzines...it is manifestating something like I all of a sudden find myself thinking of some issues that should (could) have been done at a particular time. Subconsciously, I know what to do...but consciously, I just find my self as being just awaked from a trance state and think about what and how to do.

As if there were moments of total disconection with this reality, altough I know that it actualy couldn't be true. How knows btw.

I know that all of this could be caused by the anticipation of something big that I feel since few years, but I don't have any clue what, when, how, bad or good. It's just there. And it won't go.

Thanks for starting this thread Mudra. I just feel much better now, after I was being able to share my own experiences with you here, with beings that at least understand what's going on in me.

much love and respect to all of you
    Mall...

lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Things are afoot. The Geo Mgnetic line system is shooting all over the place at the moment. Yes it can give dizeness, fast heart beat which all leads to sweating. For males There is the added bonus of frequency in peeing.

If on a male line, then problems with stomachs, intergestion, liver. Can cause constapation.

But things are a foot.

I am work on some stats that I would like people to help me with. I would like to know if people know someone or you yourself, has epilepsie (sure thats not how to spell it). I would like to know if people had a fit at the begining of last week. and if possible can you or them remember the last 2 fits they had.

Just working on a theory on several conditions of the human due to magnetic or solar activity. I know in my work I have had an increase in certain skin diseases since the begining of this week and have seen this sort of thing in the past.

I am sure that we cna even trace it to behavior and to star sign.

But yes things are feeling all a go go.

t
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:15 pm

lawlessline wrote:
    If on a male line, then problems with stomachs, intergestion, liver.

t

My father had unexplained stomach problems last Sunday.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Lawlessline, thank you for the information about the lines. Is there a suggested place for me to check out a map? I'm thinking I live on a male line...but I'd like to verify. How fun!

Thanks, Linda
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:59 pm

mudra wrote:I am opening this thread to collect testimonies of any unusual symptoms some of you may have been experiencing lately that would indicated a collective change we are going through.

Hello,

Yes we are experiencing the effect of the Sun. Mercuriel when he gets back can explain it to you. We had a few post on it on my thread regarding Neutrinos. Upon further research I've discovered this is significantly effecting our carbon based life forms. Preparing in essence for another evolutionary change as it were.

Based on the rate of decay we are suggesting a much faster transition at this time. Coincidence? But I won't bore you here..Mercuriel has a good handle on it.

This would explain why you Carol are tired during the CME and sun differentials. We've been talking regular naps as well to regain our energy.

As for the turbulence of earth seismic activity....it's not over. The southern hemisphere is a boiling point that is ready to rumble. My guess is pretty soon. This is not based on anything but a feeling...so don't use it as a marker of any sort...just a feeling.

Only things I will add is this....you have a planet that is naturally expanding...and a magnetosphere that is compressing. Somethings gotta give. I'm betting on the compression.

cheers
    Brook
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:07 pm

lawlessline wrote:Things are afoot. The Geo Mgnetic line system is shooting all over the place at the moment.

t

Thanks for the additionnal infos Tom .
    It's many years you have been dowsing . Have you noticed anything like this before or is it peculiar to this special frame of time ?
    Could the extreme agitation in the lines be related to a magnetic pole shift as described in this documentary ?

Nova - Magnetic Storm - Earth's Invisible Shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_YCXLn004

It 's a while now we see perturbations in the magnetic field and that animals as birds and fish seem to have been the first one sensible to it .
    Also the various symptoms of dizziness some of us are encountering would make sense in terms of orientation perturbation due to magnetic poles shifting .

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Brook wrote:

Hello,

Yes we are experiencing the effect of the Sun. Mercuriel when he gets back can explain it to you. We had a few post on it on my thread regarding Neutrinos. Upon further research I've discovered this is significantly effecting our carbon based life forms. Preparing in essence for another evolutionary change as it were.

Good to see you Brook .
    That would tie in with the magnetic field growing weaker and possibly being in the process of reversing.
    During such a time The Sun does undoubtedly reach us deeper so to say and yes this does have an effect on our organisms. I remember having read about it's effect on carbon based life forms. Thank you for bringing this back in line .
    Looking forward for Mercuriel's further input.

Love for You
    mudra
    greybeard
    greybeard

Post  greybeard Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:51 pm

I can identify with all that is said here.
    Birth pains?
    With me K is also awakened so there has been strong pulling feeling at the third eye, tingling in the scalp and energy going strongly up my spine.
    The story on Kundalini is that the body/nervous system is being rewired to take a higher spiritual energy.

Love to all fellow travelers.

Chris

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/book/details/kundalini-liberating-force-discourses-questions-and-answers-and-views-IDK142/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Anyone of you heard of Grounding or Earthing ?

Mother Earth is undergoing great changes .
    I feel we can help her in the process by connecting with her closely .
    Taking the time to walk in the grass bare feet or lying flat in nature
    allow us to tune in with her pulse and adjust our various fields to her transformation.
    Grounding ourselves this way is extremely beneficial for the body .
    This has a direct effect on our blood , health and general well being.
    This present civilization has us completely disconnected from the Earth's surface
    if only through our shoes and also the buildings we live in.
    This simple gesture of walking or standing bare feet in direct contact with Mother
    is a good way I feel to short circuit the various unconfortable symptoms we are experiencing
    these days.
    For those who live in cities and have difficult access to a little piece of green to do this there
    is a possibility to get get pads or bracelets to wear with a plug that directly grounds you to Earth.
    I had totally forgotten about this but I even opened a thread on grounding technology .
    You can learn more about it here :
    Arrow Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2314-earthing-experiment

Love from me
    mudra

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:15 pm

malletzky wrote:
    Thanks for starting this thread Mudra. I just feel much better now, after I was being able to share my own experiences with you here, with beings that at least understand what's going on in me.

much love and respect to all of you
    Mall...

mall ... my mirror Cheerful
    I feel so much better that you would have been experiencing these changes of mood in a similar way than I .
    Knowing you I know you are not recognizing yourself into this either.
    This will settle as we are aware of it and our understanding of what is taking place in our soul/body/mind complex in response to The Earth and the cosmos grows.
    Check my " grounding " post as this simple technology is now greatly helping me .
    This is my second day with an even mood as I used to have .

Love for You
    mudra
    newel
    newel

Post  newel Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:20 pm

mudra wrote:
    Nova - Magnetic Storm - Earth's Invisible Shield

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey_YCXLn004

Thubs Up That was good!
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Doing fine. Spiritual
    Blessing and sending love to all here Spiritual

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:26 pm

Beren wrote:Doing fine. Spiritual
    Blessing and sending love to all here Spiritual

Beren you happy soul Double Thumbs Up
    Blessings and love to you back .

mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:34 pm