tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+17
Mercuriel
HigherLove
Seashore
Floyd
investigator
lawlessline
enemyofNWO
We Are You
Carol
malletzky
earthian
Arrowwind
devakas
Micjer
newel
mudra
burgundia
21 posters

Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th

devakas
    devakas

Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th - Page 8 Empty Re: Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th

Post  devakas Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Occupy Wall Street new Office

mattpresti
    mattpresti

Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th - Page 8 Empty Re: Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th

Post  mattpresti Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:42 pm

inspired by the world wide movement for freedom...mp

HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 am

Occupy SF encampment cleared out, 70 arrested

KTVU And Wires

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. —

More than 100 police officers gave protesters at the Occupy encampment in San Francisco five minutes to gather belongings before authorities took down about 100 tents and arrested 70 people as the camp was dismantled in an overnight raid.

A few officers remained at daybreak Wednesday as trash crews raked up paper and plastic bottles, removed chairs and other belongings that accumulated at the camp over the past two months and pressure-washed the sidewalks.

A few officers remained at daybreak Wednesday as trash crews raked up paper and plastic bottles, removed chairs and other belongings that accumulated at the camp over the past two months and pressure-washed the sidewalks.

Dozens of police cars, fire engines and ambulances surrounded the campsite at Justin Herman Plaza and blocked off the area during the raid, which began shortly after 1 a.m.

Police did not immediately release how many people were in the plaza at the time, but campers put the estimate at 150.

"Most of the protesters went peacefully," but one officer received minor injuries when two people threw a chair that cracked his face shield, said officer Albie Esparza. They were arrested on suspicion of felony assault. Dozens of others were arrested for illegal lodging in the plaza and failure to disperse. In all, 70 people were taken into custody.

Richard Kriedler with Occupy S.F. said some protesters were also injured, but he didn't have the details.

"This is a very emotional town. We have anarchists, we have very emotional people that this is not going to go over well with, and this could have been handled a lot better," he said.

"A much more simple way to do it would have been direct contact with the mayor and city officials here with us, and even though they've been invited many times, they didn't come."

Jack Martin, of San Francisco, said he was trying to leave the plaza when he was zip-tied, taken to a police station, cited and released. Officers trashed his tent and personal belongings, he said.

"I lost everything I owned," Martin, 51, said as tears welled up in his eyes. "Everything I owned is gone. My medicine, my paper for my Social Security."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/police-clear-out-occupy-sf-encampment-arrests-made/nFwgr/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:17 am

TOOT TOOT - TODAYS TOOT
    " The planet would be a reserve if it was up to the 1% of 99% :) "
    Gary Stacey
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:36 am

i was thinking the other day; and; if it is 1% vs; 99% - right now, about 1% of that 99% know

so, what is the real ratio >>> 1 % vs 1 % (and, 98% that really do NOT care)

occupy thyself - and, occupy everywhere :)
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th - Page 8 Empty Re: Occupy Wall Street September 17th

Post  Jenetta Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:31 pm

Houston Texas police place red tent over protestors and gas them...is this a prelude to Fema Camps?

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/57496-houston-police-place-tent-over-restrained-protesters-and-gas-them

Occupy Wall Street $eptember 17th - Page 8 187111
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:48 pm

The I Ching's Perspective of the Occupy Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcL3kNUOrjo

Love Always
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

David Icke's 'ad lib' documentary at Occupy Wall Street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99nvx3m2fbQ

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:48 pm