tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

4 posters

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters

mudra
    mudra

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Empty Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:38 am

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters
    Posted by khan on March 4, 2011

Russia Building 5000 Survival Shelters by 2012

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/russia-is-rapidly-building

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPMAkESDh_E&feature=player_embedded

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Tuesday, 01 March 2011 16:24 Survival/Disaster Preparedness
    Governments are accelerating preparedness plans across the globe, as Russia reports that 5000 new bomb shelters are being constructed in the capitol city of Moscow.
    In 2006 the European Union rapidly drew up and deployed plans to build a “Doomsday Seed Vault” to store millions of seeds from countries around the world in case of a catastrophic event. Previous reports suggest that the US Government Is Preparing For Unlikely Events Like War, Catastrophic Collapse of Society, and Even Asteroids. Among the preparations, the US government, like Russia, is building underground bunkers and military bases.

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Empty Re: Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 am

Fear, fear and more fear, of death I guess. At least the Russian government seems to be thinking of the general population, in Moscow anyway. But thoughts of ascension or release from this 3D world don't appear to figure in their thinking.

If what Pane Andov says is true ie that when the Wave hits the Sun it will explode, destroy Mercury and Venus and send 6000deg (?) heat our way, then become a newborn Sun that won't have the power to warm this planet at all, I for one don't want to 'survive' the changes. No No But then transmutation to higher levels has been my wish for so long, before I even heard of 2012 anyway.

May I ask the question though, what do others on the forum think about this particular aspect of Pane Andov's beliefs about our future?
    mudra
    mudra

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Empty Re: Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 am

Sanicle wrote:
    May I ask the question though, what do others on the forum think about this particular aspect of Pane Andov's beliefs about our future?

I can't answer for others Sanicle but as far as I am concerned I see the outside world as a mirror of our inner transformation. The sun being the echo of our Heart I would'nt be surprised if I see it expanding . That would be a good sign .I believe we won't live any changes in the outside world that don't match our inner transformation .
    In other words when what seems like a catastrophic scenario to our present eyes arise we will be ready in Spirit Wink
    No fear ... the journey is within .Let's polish our Heart , let's ground ourselves in our pure essence and we will do just fine.

Love from me
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 am

The sun being the echo of our Heart I would'nt be surprised if I see it expanding . That would be a good sign .I believe we won't live any changes in the outside world that don't match our inner transformation .

Wow, that's a brilliant way of looking at it Mudra, and the symbology makes so much sense. Bit of a 'light bulb moment' for me haha. Thank you so much for sharing that.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Wow, that's a brilliant way of looking at it Mudra, and the symbology makes so much sense. Bit of a 'light bulb moment' for me haha. Thank you so much for sharing that.

You are welcome dear Sanicle

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters 2Q==
    Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters EMOTICON_HEART
    Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters 9k=
    Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw7lFJoHNujk7QD2VF07GbrwAb3dWBeq1gy1vzCFoSLW4iFIsl5w
    Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtAV98uz0mCNW-wol3lbzPSKfIIqCmkBEFFssGyCWBR7JLxhCK

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Heart2rm0

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 pm

Beautiful expressions of a free heart mudra.

Sanicle , there are many who think 2012 will be just another day and nothing will happen. Meanwhile, I like to look at science. As a child I learned science and god walk hand in hand meaning science can explain the how or what.

What we know is that there was an explosion at the galactic core creating the Fermi bubble (galactic wave). This is real and the wave heading this way is real. Our solar system transiting the galactic core is real just as the increase of density of gamma rays bombarding the solar system is real. Being in this excited area of space just from the increased cosmic rays is real and these rays have an effect upon the sun and solar system heating it all up. All of the planets and sun are heating up. Now add Planet X and it's orbiting moons.. along with the fact that earth is also in an Orrt cloud of more space debris. All of this we know from scientific observation and all real. So what Pane has to say about the sun when the wave reaches it sounds reasonable to me. Only, I suspect, those of us on the surface will be gone before the sun explodes as the cosmic wave will reach us before the solar explosion takes place.

Of course this is pure speculation on my part but makes sense to me. The speed of the wave and how it impacts that which it passes through is where I think it may take longer for the sun to fully shed it's outer shell then it would for the galactic wave to move through earth. The wave moves through everything altering matter (exciting matter as this is likely to be a very dense wave of concentrated cosmic gamma rays). What I think will happen is that we will change into wave form as compared to physical solid form and in that moment all experience singularity. It is at this time the lambs will be separated from the goats as the goats will wish to return to their 3D form and the lambs are ready to move on as transfigured beings. Again, this is all just a theory.

The other thing that would happen is if the upper atmosphere is peeled back everyone dependent upon surface oxygen would just fall asleep and pass on. Those underground with their own independent oxygen sources would likely continue until earth changes conditions reached deeper down to disturb those levels. However, some ETs have traveled into the future and figured out safe zones where they took abductees and had them live through the experience of the galactic wave underground.

There is also the scenario that Delores Cannon writes about where the earth will divide into two earths. One which will remain in 3D and the other that will move into a higher dimension. This kind of makes sense to me as well as I had an image pop in my mind of how this would look. Again, the two earths are just speculation at this point in time.

Russia is Rapidly Building 5000 Survival Shelters Bubble_fermi_big

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks for sharing your views too Carol. What you say makes a lot of sense re the wave passing the Earth before it has that effect on the Sun so our transformation will occur (hopefully) before the Sun has its rebirth. Also, I don't know if you've heard of Sal Rachele, but the ETs he channels state the reason for the Earth Changes as being for the planet to evolve into the fourth dimension as well, and that those who are ready will evolve with her.

I find it interesting that so many of these dear souls that channel can have differing views on the whys and hows of it all and my gemini mind gets tied up in and puzzled by that, wondering who to 'believe'. That's when I have to remind myself (or be reminded haha) of the value in quietening that part of me to develop and follow the intuition moreso instead.

So I hope you'll all forgive my questioning until I get this gemini mind of mine under better control. I think I was born with a question-mark over my head. Question Rolling Eyes It's just that I do respect your opinions.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:13 am

I got a chuckle when I read your post Sanicle because I have Gemini rising with Uranus on the cusp. I was born to question along with having a never-ending curiosity which knows no bounds. Constantly musing about different possibilities is my favorite form of entertainment.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:04 am

Carol wrote:I got a chuckle when I read your post Sanicle because I have Gemini rising with Uranus on the cusp. I was born to question along with having a never-ending curiosity which knows no bounds. Constantly musing about different possibilities is my favorite form of entertainment.

Thats interesting carol. I didnt realise Uranus was on the cusp.

I cant see how shelters underground are going to help anyone...Its just so 3D
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am

Carol wrote:I got a chuckle when I read your post Sanicle because I have Gemini rising with Uranus on the cusp. I was born to question along with having a never-ending curiosity which knows no bounds. Constantly musing about different possibilities is my favorite form of entertainment.

Haha, I'm glad you understand Carol. I'm afraid my Mercury is conjunct Uranus in the fourth House, so I guess they are the culprits. Question Razz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:15 am

Uranus in Gemini
    Your Gemini Uranus Sign

Uranus in Gemini is original, versatile and intuitive. They like science, especially if it has anything to do with aviation, electricity or other related pursuits. Progressive and broad minded, they like to pioneer modern methods.

Uranus Gemini can be popular and well liked, or be eccentric and a nuisance. They can be a liability or be accident prone. Some are interested in astrology and other occult studies. They are gifted with languages, and may attract unusual friends who are involved in the arts and sciences.

Uranus in Gemini is logical and loves to study. They would make an excellent communicator or writer about scientific subjects, logician or electronics expert. Unusual phenomena and topics attract them. They may tend to like change just for change's sake. They know how to promote change to the people, though if they attempt to remain logical and rational, it may backfire. They need to create a more intuitive form of communication.

Gemini Uranus may be restless or move frequently. They enjoy puzzles and casual conversation when they relax. They have the ability to grasp new concepts with ease and then communicate them with others. They are not afraid to make noise to get their point across. They like to study the science of communication, whether it be in psychology, sociology or metaphysics.

Uranus in Gemini may actually shock others by putting forth strange ideas that others find socially unacceptable. They can lead the way to social change for some people, just like it did in the 1960s. The peace movements and other social changes were all fueled by those born with Uranus in Gemini through the 1940s during and after World War II.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:20 pm