tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU? Empty THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU?

Post  Carol Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpGf88pW054
    THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU?

Alex sits down with underground shelter expert Ron Hubble to talk about why elites are digging and what trends he has seen in the prepping community. They also cover what types of of affordable underground shelters are possible. From tornado bug outs to 50 foot man caves you will see it all in this video.

A fallout shelter is an enclosed space specially designed to protect occupants from radioactive debris or fallout resulting from a nuclear explosion. Many such shelters were constructed as civil defense measures during the Cold War.

During a nuclear explosion, matter vaporized in the resulting fireball is exposed to neutrons from the explosion, absorbs them, and becomes radioactive. When this material condenses in the rain, it forms dust and light sandy materials that resembles ground pumice. The fallout emits alpha and beta particles, as well as gamma rays.

Much of this highly radioactive material then falls to earth, subjecting anything within the line of sight to radiation, a significant hazard. A fallout shelter is designed to allow its occupants to minimize exposure to harmful fallout until radioactivity has decayed to a safer level.

Although many shelters still exist, some even being used as museums, virtually all fallout shelters have been decommissioned since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.[citation needed]

2012 2013 tornado underground shelter bunker fear power prepare best texas storm tv show government switzerland russia global defense spending usa america u.s. elite nuclear popular steel report news survival survive iron door nation control new world order bilderberg illuminati luxury company corporate safe rich people economy crisis future infowars trendy defend luxetti alex jones gerald celente security david icke lindsey williams prepper civil unrest china nuclear bunker underground missile israel iran ww3 war solar flare radiation cme shield dirt gama ray sun end of days bury atlas survival shelters skills zombie.

CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
    https://www.youtube.com/user/bigeyenews

Last edited by Carol on Wed May 27, 2015 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU? Empty Re: THE ELITE ARE BUYING UNDERGROUND SHELTERS - THEY ARE PREPARED - ARE YOU?

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 27, 2015 12:11 pm

To buy an expensive bomb-shelter -- one must be rich. To become rich -- one must generally become morally-ambiguous. To thumb one's nose at everyone-else -- while one descends into the relative-safety of their underground-shelter -- one must be somewhat hard and cynical. I have been critical of the Old-Testament Conquest-Mentality (OTCM) -- yet (in many ways) isn't that mentality alive and well in modernity?? What if we are a motley-assortment of the worst of the worst (from throughout the universe)?? What if we are a bunch of Somewhat-Reformed Ancient-Pazuzu's (at the soul-level)??!! We're SO Nice!! But it often doesn't take much to make us into Monsters!! Just Look at History!! If reincarnation is a valid concept -- all of us were involved in all of the historical BS!! And some of you criticize me for being Open, Honest, Crude, Rude, and Socially-Unacceptable. The Final-Judgment might be Highly-Embarrassing for ALL of US (including ME). If everything goes to hell -- life will be hell for those who survive the initial slaughters and/or imprisonments. And don't you think it's possible that weapons exist which can penetrate most underground-shelters?? I honestly don't think there's anyplace to really hide. I have made absolutely zero preparations for the apocalypse -- other than seeking the moral high-ground. Here I Sit (typing my tripe).

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:07 am