tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
devakas
enemyofNWO
Sanicle
sjkted
turak2012
HigherLove
Brook
arctourist
gscraig
sabina
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
ClearWater
malletzky
mudra
investigator
Blacklight43
solent
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Carol
28 posters

ET COMMUNICATIONS

mudra
    mudra

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Empty Re: ET COMMUNICATIONS

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:19 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:I presume those who are picked out to be transfered to other planets by motherships, will be beamed up?

And are they allowed to bring some 'valuables' - i-Pod, backgammon case, hemp seeds & some clothes - with them?

(btw, it would be quite funny if all of us here - or let's say the 500+ posters Lmfao - would gather on a spaceship...)

I thought we already were on a Space ship here .
    I am counting 336 members.
    According to your plan TRAN , another 154 and we'll be ready to take off cheers
    Do I have to take my body with me ? Wink

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Output

Love from me
    mudra
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:04 am

The issue of being "harvested", or just deciding myself to enter on a spaceship, is something that I was already thinking about.

Once is for sure: at the present moment, I guess that I will not enter any spaceship by free will. It just doesn't feel right. I don't know why...but it just doesn't feel right.

Carol, I remember we discussed this few weeks ago, I just found the releveant post. So I guess, there will be all kind of possibilites...and each one will choose accordingly:

Carol wrote: ... Again, I suspect those who got bathed in the galactic wave get a free pass go, and those who don't get the free pass-go - are removed from the planet by ET prior to the galactic wave, time travel into the future or dwell buried underground hiding out.

All I can add is just refuse to go into fear and embrace spiritual evolution as it may be a bumpy ride, but it's worth it.

Wonderful post Carol. And about the highlighted part above...well let me tell you that just recently, I got a strange thought about it.

The one who'll be allowed to stay, will be the one which frequencies are completely alligned with the new frequencies which will allow the humanity to evolve at least one ladder higher (meaning spiritualy).

The one who don't get the free pass-go...are removed from the planet. The one way or the other. So would be possible that this removal could actually mean something more common known as the harvest?

I've read and heard so many peolple around the world that they would be the first to climb on an ET ship and finaly get rid of this life as we know it and "go home". But...

...would that be a wise decision? Just because one is waiting for something from the outside to rescue her/him, means that they have missed to accomplish the inner work required. In other words, going away from here wouldn't mean that one has evolved, but contrary...will have to finish her/his work somewhere else...

I also had at least two dreams of spacehips coming to earth, (both of them are posted somehwhere around here, the last on the egyptian flolklore thread) and in both, I eventually knew that these are not real (not ET made).

Especially in the last dream, I was shown another (then climbing on a spaceship) possibility as "way out": I had to pass by a GATE, which was guarded by some guardiands, who required a key from me, which I could provide and pass thru. And they key was something that I bear inside.

Here's an experpt from that dream:

Nevertheless, and this is the weirdest part, I suddenly stood in front of something which I would call portal, as there were guards guarding the entrance. I was asked to provide a "key" to enter the "complex" where the building stands (in reality, there's no complex at all). And altough I didn't had anything with me at all (no keys, no wallet, nothing), suddenly I held a common key in my hand and I was allowed to pass...

This is the second time I was required a "key" to "enter" in a building in my dreams (I'm sure I posted that dream back on PA1 as well). And both times I could provide one and I was allowed to "enter" whereever I was intending to enter.

The real disturbing fact however, was that the energies around that portal were curious. They changed rapidly the moment I neared that portal. Basicly, I just went thru a kind of security door when all of a sudden, I felt that the energies from that portal and those guards felt like...well they felt like synthetic. I can't explain this with words, but it was kind of, when you test synhtetic with your common senses, you know it's synthetic.

These energies couldn't harm me, but I felt unpleasent for a brief moment while passing thru...

After I entered, the energies became "normal" again...I was "home" and all was OK.

Much respect
    malletzky

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 am

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Merkab10

Another thought regarding space ships .

Remember we all have our own " space ship " the Merkabah that allows us to anchor ourselves in any space and time .

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Merkab11

Merkabah (Hebrew: מֶרְכַּבְ ,מרכבה, and מִרְכֶּבֶת "chariot", derived from the consonantal root r-k-b with general meaning "to ride")

"Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.
    The Merkaba is a crystalline energy field that is comprised of specific sacred geometries that align the mind, body, and heart together. This energy field created from sacred geometry extends around the body for a distance of 55 feet. These geometric energy fields normally spin around our bodies at close to the speed of light, but for most of us they have slowed down or stopped spinning entirely due to a lack of attention and use. When this field is reactivated and spinning properly, it is called a Merkaba. A fully activated Merkaba looks just like the structure of a galaxy or a UFO.
    The Merkaba enables us to experience expanded awareness, connects us with elevated potentials of consciousness, and restores access and memory of the infinite possibilities of our being. When the Merkaba meditation is performed correctly, the Merkaba fluidly integrates our feminine (intuitive, receptive) and masculine (active, dynamic) aspects of our mind and spirit.

In modern esoteric teachings, it is taught that the MerKaBa is an interdimensional vehicle consisting of two equally sized, interlocked tetrahedra of light with a common center, where one tetrahedron points up and the other down. This point symmetric form is called a stella octangula or stellated octahedron which can also be obtained by extending the faces of a regular octahedron until they intersect again.
    In his books, researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek describes this figure as a "Star Tetrahedron", since it can be viewed as a three dimensional Star of David. By imagining two superimposed "Star Tetrahedrons" as counterrotating, along with specific "prana" breathing techniques, certain eye movements and mudras, it is taught that one can activate a non-visible 'saucer' shaped energy field around the human body that is anchored at the base of the spine.
    The Merkaba meditation incorporates a 17-breath process along with mudras (hand positions) that are a key to the correct use of the Merkaba.

http://lightworkers.org/blog/50955/merkaba-info-merkaba-meditation

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:34 am

There are some things I would like to add without hopefully going off topic.

As I have very briefly mentioned on another thread. For the past two years I've been seeing and provided displays in the skies above my home. I also simultaneously came upon a group who were meeting monthly to observe displays, similar to what I was seeing. However, we've come to learn that my interactions have been much more revealing than what we are shown as a group. I don't know why. I have also had dreams and three of them I wrote down, and looking for to post on another thread. I have seen and felt a presence (only twice) within my home, and have photos of some type of biological form near me when I was outside my home. This, I share as a precursor to the following.

First, may I suggest in regards to boarding the ships to simply present this in a meditation. What I have done is that I have communicated that I am not interested in being rescued unless it has been deemed the greater good of all and will have no infraction on my free will. I've done it a couple of times, and think less about it from there. They will or will not come in regards to this scenario materializing. I have conditioned myself not to expect despite my experiences, but to be able to help as much as possible when the time may come and as long as I'm alive.

Secondly, I think each of us "may" be able to witness displays in our skies now if you ask and look. Where I live, there is light pollution, especially compared to the state/country area where the group meets (very clear skies). Where I live, you see few stars, so when the star crafts descend towards me, stop, pulse brightly, then quickly wisp back into the sky amongst other things, anyone looking up will see. This and the increase of open sightings worldwide, leads me to believe there is less caution of materialisation which would scare and in my opinion, intervene with ones free will. Give it a go.

I know that they are always there for me to see and respond to my requests for a reason, but apparently, they're not telling me. I've also noticed more orbs around myself and my children as well in photos, and including huge orbs about the size of a basketball.

Lastly, I would caution all the information surfacing on the internet. The PTB were surely aware of a shift in consciousness and those awakening, and would have pre-planned for the emergence to manipulate or diffuse this occurrence.

Thanks for reading

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:29 am

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Merkab11

I think this is the key mudra. I was looking at Murcuriel's wave chart and I think as our DNA is upgraded into the wave form that it is possible for us to create our own merkaba ships. I still view transifguration as a viable possibility. Christ died and returned - then transfigured. There are those who will leave sans physical form and just drop the body when crossing not knowing there are other possibilities. I have this stray thought that as a transfigured being karma is burned off and one no longer reincarnates. However, I suspect many do desire to continue experiencing the 3D life form and will return as human or hybrid.

A few months back I too had the dream of the space ship coming into view and seeing a group all gathered in darkness in a room. I left the group and stepped out of sight into another empty room. A hand appeared and took my hand and we were headed for a ship where it was only the two of us. The being I was with and myself.

Ken described where the transport areas would be located and it was at PORTALS. There was one in the New York area and I know of one here in Hawaii. If folks recall the Gaia thread that had been ongoing at GLP, he also described portals that people would be traveling through. I think I joked at the time..but where would one end up on the other side?

I think those of us who are taking the upgrade seriously and spending time in the sun may have our DNA activated a bit earlier then others whose DNA will be upgraded and then other areas of the brain (which remains inactive) will activate and our "knowing" will expand exponentially. This is my sense of one possibility. Remember the Russian scientists data on DNA and Wormholes? I think our intention will activate wormholes for us to travel through once the DNA moves into a wave pattern and this is all based on the individual frequency we resonate at. The higher the frequency we resonate at the better dimensional location we end up in. Again, we can ask for assistance from the other side. Calling upon Christ has always worked for me.

Now... this next bit is huge and based on Astral Walker's information. Humankind (those trapped in the 3D experience) can upgrade to a different type of life experience. I do have memories from the otherside and a recent recall was where I was at an interspece checking out different forms/bodies and trying to decide which I wanted next. It would probably be best to think of going to a car lot.. only the cars that are there 3D, and 4D, and 5D... get the image? Meaning this is an opportunity to even go beyond what one even knows or thinks is possible. Perhaps move to an expanded sense of existance that is totally outside of prison planet, prison universe and to be free to travel the multiverse.

Remember the moving 2001? Perhaps this movie clip is just a small step, an example of this transformation regarding our upcoming DNA upgrade and subsequent spiritual journey...

Last edited by Carol on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:15 am

wow,this looks like a ma%^$#in kickass fu$#@n' excellent thread-i'll have to read it all-
    thanks-i'm sure i'll have more to talk about when i read thru this ma(&^&ker! thanks again!

Last edited by arctourist on Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : d'oops!)
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Actually Arcturist, there are some things that are a bit more interesting here than the obvious. Good Hunting
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 am

ORBS

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:24 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:08 pm

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Elemental_alchemy_w500h500

arctourist
    arctourist

Post  arctourist Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:29 pm

greetings to the et and t alike!
    wow,can you believe there's still people who can possibly doubt the existence of extraterrestrials? i can,i guess..it's just preposterous is what it is!
    i guess if we can just survive a little bit longer,then we can be sort of validated-y'know,those of us who dared to talk of such things only to be riduculed and marginalised'n'so forth...
    yes,half of it for me is just to see the look of some people's faces when they see that they were wrong,and i was right!
    ...if i was..i have to admit,that no,i haven't met an e.t. that i know of...i suppose they have plenty to do,and why should they care about a boring person like me...
    well it sure would be nice to talk to an e.t.,even indirectly,like on a forum-to me that would be far more exciting and potentially valuable than some british wise-guy,on some megalomaniac's forum which we know is actually probably owned by an apparent darkie-(well,from what i've gathered here)...
    ah well...exciting times to be alive...i sure would like to be 25 again tho...sometimes i think i was born about 20 years too early..
    maybe 20 yrs too late...
    in any case,here we go-it's really here,the end times-to-end-all-end-times in the place to be-
    sorry if i've missed a lot of stuff,i reckon i'll never catch up-
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:46 pm

SOrry for the interruption, but could someone point me towards the thread/book provided by Astral Walker. Appears to have been started by someone else, and I wanted to review it.

Thanks
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:58 pm

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 am

Carol, somehow I had overlooked this latest document. I just read the whole thing. (Well, I skipped over the long scientific proofs and all.) Anyway, thank you so much for presenting this up front. I would have missed it...and he's so on target. We must not think that Astralwalker's Ashtar Galactic Command is the same as the Ashtar Command group who are a rip-off from the name. This rip-off group is the one promoting getting on the ships, it's the fear based evacuation group whom I swear may be right-wing fundies who are trying to speed up the biblical revelations rapture scenario. This is the group who say Jesus / Sananda is on a space ship watching everything you do. They are out of their minds. They are laughing because they think they are at war with the conscious people. Well, in a sense, they are. It's the heart of psy ops dilemma. I was initially drawn in, but let me tell you, they are not christ energy. They are the opposite. Thank you for Astralwalker's wonderful report, omg it is so detailed, and beautiful as well. Remember, the blue light, not the white. Now I really really want the blue orbs to stay longer than the split second flash they have been giving me. What do you all (y'all) think is the first question I should ask, if I determine they are the Quetzal? Thanks, Linda
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi linda. I just read your post and understand what you're saying. I have been in communication with Ken and have more to post but haven't edited it yet. However, two points that are repeatedly being communicated is Yellowstone erupting on March 15th (the day of the 7 planet/sun alignment) and the US economic situation prior to that happening. I'll do the edits and run it by Ken first before posting. They're have been some new interesting developments which surprised me.

The orbs Ken saw were golden.

Last edited by Carol on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

Ah, the golden orbs. I have been honored to see golden orbs, but only very rarely ... In my humble opinion, the golden ones are the representatives of Great Spirit. Ken must be a very special person. I am looking forward to seeing the report...and thank you. p.s. did you mean Yellowstone instead of Yosemite by any chance?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Indeed, Ken is special and yes, Yellowstone is the location. Thank you for pointing that out.

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:59 am

I am looking forward to hearing the latest on what Ken's ET's have to say, Carol!
    Thanks so much~
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 am

Carol wrote:Hi linda. I just read your post and understand what you're saying. I have been in communication with Ken and have more to post but haven't edited it yet. However, two points that are repeatedly being communicated is Yellowstone erupting on March 15th (the day of the 7 planet/sun alignment) and the US economic situation prior to that happening. I'll do the edits and run it by Ken first before posting. They're have been some new interesting developments which surprised me.

The orbs Ken saw were golden.

A year ago last March there were two hundred thousand "gold" orb light being released So it would not surprise me at all if they are being spotted. They were transferred to various locations after being trapped for what in our time seems thousands of years. I personally know others besides myself that were there to witness this event. Wink
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:44 pm

I am posting just so that I may receive notification of any new posts to this thread. I will start from the beginning.

Amazing.
    turak2012

Post  turak2012 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Very glad to have found this thread. I have been in contact with benevolent ETs since a child, and they have told me things similar to what Ken learned. Here is my website: http://theunveiling.co.nr/

Take good care, all!

alien
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Aloha and welcome Turak. I'm reading your website now. Are you Joshua?

turak2012

Post  turak2012 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 pm

Carol wrote:Aloha and welcome Turak. I'm reading your website now. Are you Joshua?

Hi Carol :)

Thanks for looking at my site. Yes, Joshua is a pen name.

Have a good evening. Very Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Thank you, I will. I have to say when I saw this picture I burst out laughing. JT and OXY are going to love you!

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 3 Sigiz
    Hybrid from the Future
    Hybrid from the Future
    Sigiz through friend, 1997
    Sigiz is 30% Terran and 70% Reticulan. His home is a hybrid colony on a planet in the Lyra constellation.

read more at link http://theunveiling.co.nr/sigiz.html

I will add that I have some actual pictures of gray/human hybrids. They are very human looking and beautiful.

investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:27 am

Any news from ken and can you post the hybrid pics online too?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:49 am