tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
devakas
enemyofNWO
Sanicle
sjkted
turak2012
HigherLove
Brook
arctourist
gscraig
sabina
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
ClearWater
malletzky
mudra
investigator
Blacklight43
solent
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Carol
28 posters

ET COMMUNICATIONS

malletzky
    malletzky

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 2 Empty Re: ET COMMUNICATIONS

Post  malletzky Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Carol wrote:Hi malletzky,

Ken was a member of AV1 and followed us over to Mists. The scan was done on me. I had been sharing with Ken about the slow traffic at Mists and thinking perhaps I should be doing something else with my time. Unbeknownst to me Ken asked about me and the forum. What you see is Nicholai's response

Ok, thanks for the explanation Carol. I was just thinking, as Nicolai mentioned the whole forum, that he must've scaned the other members here too.

much respect
    malletzky
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 pm

Or - As a Hyperversal - Nicolai is able to look into potential Timelines.

Through looking at all the Permutations and Potentialities - We must get to where We all planned on Being - Either now or in the Days yet to come...

-//-

Lee's Post reminds Me of another Parable relative to what is really important and how One chooses...

"A Man made important plans to go to Town the next day and finish up some business He'd been intending to get done for awhile. As He got up the next Morning - Prepared Himself and went to get on His Horse - He realized that His Horse had gotten off of It's halter in the Night and was nowhere to be found. While It would likely return on It's own - He didn't have time to look for It AND get to Town before things closeed. He would have to walk and with Town being ten miles away - He had better walk now. As the Man was walking around a bend in the Paath twenty minutes into His walk into Town - He noticed what appeared to be an Angel sitting on a Large Rock beside the Road.

As the Man approached - He noticed that the Angel was perched on the Rock almost as if an Eagle would - And yet the Angel watched the Man walk up with It's hands crossed non-threateningly on It's Lap - Doing nothing but remaining there, absolutely still. The Man said to the Angel upon walking up to It ;

"Oh Angel of Light - How does One move about the Creation as You and Your Brethren do ? I have never seen an Angel before and yet with Your Wings I know You do not walk to get where You arrive at..."

The Angel thought pensively to Itself and then gave the following Answer...

"I and My Brethren move about the Creation in merely an Instant - Throught the Future - The Past and the everlasting Now We move instantaneously - Without Effort. We are Light and expand at the speed of Light no matter where that Light shines."

The Man was stunned with this Info. He asked further...

"How does One such as I become One such as You ?"

Again - The Angel thought pensively to Itself - Smiled as if a Joke was remembered - And then gave the following Answer...

"Why It is simple My Brother - You must lessen Your Baggage so as to become Lighter..."

With this - POOF - The Angel was gone as if never having been there, leaving the Man dumbfounded...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:39 pm

From Ken...

This communication is very personal one and over a long period of time. Those beings have known me throughout my past incarnations, they know the path that I took, my personality, my past good and bad experiences, knowing it all, the conversation started.

This is not a channeling message per say.
    I'm not acting as an ambassador to ETs or humans in general.
    This is more or less like them mentoring me, which I am grateful.

Now, if same thing happens, let's say, with Linda, the topic of the conversation will be totally different, the direction of their communication will be catered towards Linda.

For an example, the reason they mentioned "timeline" was, in my opinion because I don't know anything about timelines. I have not studied it deep enough to understand that timelines are affecting this earth at this time. Therefore, they used the key word "timeline," knowing that I would start researching and understand its concept. They throw certain key words like this from time to time, knowing that I would further study about them, otherwise, I won't bother to look into it. This is how their mentoring has been done and what works best for me.

I don't like to be told what to do by ETs or humans, ETs know this and they never told me what to do, instead, they use their unique method that pushes me to study. They are great mentors.

So, I hope people will read this knowing the above and if it doesn't resonate, please avoid reading it. I don't mean this in a harsh way. That's what I did with PA. When I realized I was skipping everything at PA, I knew it was the time to leave there.

I'M NOT A MESSENGER.

I'm sharing my story upon Carol's request since she has a very genuine compassion towards people @ MOA. If it weren’t for Carol, I wouldn't have shared this information. And I really appreciate her hard work, compiling all these emails is not easy to do, even I couldn't do it myself. Thanks Carol for keeping this record.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

Carol wrote:From Ken...

This communication is very personal one and over a long period of time. Those beings have known me throughout my past incarnations, they know the path that I took, my personality, my past good and bad experiences, knowing it all, the conversation started.

Now, if same thing happens, let's say, with Linda, the topic of the conversation will be totally different, the direction of their communication will be catered towards Linda.

For an example, the reason they mentioned "timeline" was, in my opinion because I don't know anything about timelines. I have not studied it deep enough to understand that timelines are affecting this earth at this time. Therefore, they used the key word "timeline," knowing that I would start researching and understand its concept. They throw certain key words like this from time to time, knowing that I would further study about them, otherwise, I won't bother to look into it. This is how their mentoring has been done and what works best for me.

I don't like to be told what to do by ETs or humans, ETs know this and they never told me what to do, instead, they use their unique method that pushes me to study. They are great mentors.

So, I hope people will read this knowing the above and if it doesn't resonate, please avoid reading it. I don't mean this in a harsh way. That's what I did with PA. When I realized I was skipping everything at PA, I knew it was the time to leave there.

I'M NOT A MESSENGER.

I'm sharing my story upon Carol's request since she has a very genuine compassion towards people @ MOA. If it weren’t for Carol, I wouldn't have shared this information. And I really appreciate her hard work, compiling all these emails is not easy to do, even I couldn't do it myself. Thanks Carol for keeping this record.

To Ken...and you Carol...please accept my gratitude for sharing with us. Not many would come forward...and even less would share.

much respect to both of you
    malletzky
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:34 am

I'M NOT A MESSENGER.

Mahalo Carol for compiling this information~ And Thank You Ken for allowing us to witness a bit of your amazing communications with these beings.

Also, apologies if I misunderstood the parameters here~ I am pretty sure in one of Carol's posts before she compiled this thread (can't find it right now) that we were invited to ask questions... Your sharing of your communications is precious, and very well appreciated...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:53 am

I'M NOT A MESSENGER.

Knowing that you found someone as open as Carol to share your information with and Carol relaying it to us is perfect as it is Ken.
    I think the team you two make is completely balanced.
    Being gifted by both your insight and work is greatly appreciated here .
    You have a lovely relation to these ET brothers and sisters .
    Much respect for you Ken and many thanks for you Carol.

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Your welcome malletzky and Lee.

Lee it was because of some of your posts that prompted me to ask Ken if we could share the ET communications with the members here at Mists. And Ken did offer to answer some of the questions raised, yours being in the line-up.

I think this is a blessed opportunity to understand the positive aspects of Ken's contacts because almost everyone who has been abducted has some pretty negative nasty experiences. I was reading Lou's (sleeper) book and had listened to him on Coast. After reading his book and learned of his attitude toward cows (live food on hoofs), I realized his perspective lacks the spiritual component. This is key because with many of the contactee/abductees that I've personally been communicating with there is something fundamentally missing in their experience with this one group of insectoid aliens.

Based on my personal perspective I suspect that as one becomes more spiritually aware all of life is viewed as sacred and not just as food waiting to be ingested. Think of the Native Americans who see spirit even in a rock or a tree. The Buddhists see all of existence as part of the Divine. So where is the Divine principal in an attitude toward a cow when it the cow is only looked upon as dinner?

I've literally lived next to cows most of my life and cows have emotions just as humans do. So do pigs. I remember a story of a pet pig that literally save her owners life by going out of the house through the dog door into the street laying down on the street trying to get attention of cars passing by to bring someone into the house where her owner was laying on the floor having suffered a heart attack. The owner was rescued in time because of a pig. Animals are part of the divine plan and I think many learn how to love and receive love from the animals in their lives.

For example, my mother who has cancer has a cat that comforts her when she is alone. The cat is a big part of her life and her healing process.

Animals bring balance, health and healing to humans. A cow provides milk that is made into yogurt, ice cream and cheese. Manure is used to fertilize the soil and grow food. One never needs to eat a cow to benefit from what a cow has to offer in the way of food. So looking at a cow as a way to preserve food until one is ready to eat it is very shortsighted and lacking in terms of spiritual understanding.

And it is because of this particular shortsighted spiritual perspective that I do not trust the motives and intentions of grays.

In objectively examining the information we have on the grays intention for humankind let's just look at the facts that are out in the public.

1) the grays are an insectoid alien species

2) the grays are a dying race

3) the grays need humans. They abduct men and women to gather sperm, eggs, DNA for their hybrid off spring.

4) the grays communicate to humans that as hybrids they will live for hundreds of years in a hybrid body and be happy

5) the grays study human emotions

After reading The Threat I had an inner flash vision of what this planet would look like populated by hybrid grays.

1) hive mind (not my cup of tea) and a hierarchy social system

2) everyone has what they need to survive (no sense of accomplishment at having to strive or sense of fulfillment from the efforts one needs to make to grow spiritually)

3) lack of sense of individual personal accomplishment

4) borg mentality as one as been assimilated into the collective at the 3D level. It is one thing to experience a sense of oneness by spirit merging with cosmic consciousness and quite another to be connected to the collective at a lower level of frequency then what can be experienced in the upper spiritual dimensions. One's spiritual development may become arrested indefinitely. Yes, one can move along experiencing life in a peaceful manner where everything is provided for one but that is almost the same as choosing to remain a child forever. What is the point of that?

Now we have Ken's experience which is the polar opposite of 3D aliens who are obviously clinging to 3D reality and don't see how consciousness can be expanded. For humans, 3D reality is a trap if one believes that there is nothing more to experience other then the 5 senses. As for the grays they have some other abilities but lack what humans have, the inner DNA pathway to the Divine that they lack. Yet, I strongly suspect they are missing the boat here unless it is their intention or the Divine's intention to allow them to spiritually evolve with mixed human DNA.

You see, for a human to consciously choose to go the way of the grays is very telling because to my way of thinking they are choosing to stay trapped, confined within a particular dimensional experience and surrender the big enchilada, the gold ring... which is to have access to all dimensions, which we already have via our DNA which creates wormholes via intention to areas of interest and learning. This is scientific fact and these Russina studies are posted in this forum.

So would I want to have my consciousness confined by a human body forever? Hell no! Sans the human body is liberating and anyone who remembers what this is like would choose the other. Many of us incarnate to help others remember who they really are as spirit and conscious awareness. And many of us are exceptionally limited in our experience of consciousness and have no clue as to the possibilities except when in the interspace (between incarnations). Perhaps the real goal is one of integration... pulling the two awareness together to create heaven on earth through spiritual growth and awareness. This seems to be what Ken's ETs are doing. Mentoring. They are in essence assisting Ken in remembering past lives and the continuity of life in all of its various expressions of existence.

I'm grateful that Ken consented to share these ET communications because they also help confirm what Dr. Steven Greer wrote and spoke about these many years with respect to his ET communications. I suspect there are many others out there with similar stories and perhaps they too will find a means to share their positive ET experiences as well

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Lee's Post reminds Me of another Parable relative to what is really important and how One chooses...

"How does One such as I become One such as You ?"...

Again - The Angel thought pensively to Itself - Smiled as if a Joke was remembered - And then gave the following Answer...

"Why It is simple My Brother - You must lessen Your Baggage so as to become Lighter..."

With this - POOF - The Angel was gone as if never having been there, leaving the Man dumbfounded...

Indeed Mercuriel! The work we are being called to do right now, IMHO, is to let go of all that is not the essential US, who we are as Souls... Indwelled by Original Source...

Some of the "better" channelings out there talk about healing past wounds, cleansing, detoxing, resting, moving more into kindness and unity consciousness and out of the fear, resentment, "other" consciousness of the old paradigm... in short - lose your baggage, 'cause there's no room for it on the flight we're about to take I love you

One of my favorite "techniques", is to take Archangel Michael's "Sword of Light" and cut all negativity, worn out contracts and such - cut them with the Sword of Light and send them back unto the void~ and there is no penalty for that, for if you believe this is for your best evolution, and really, that's what it's all about now, then cut the old cords and move onward (and upward :)

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 2 Attachment
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 pm

Yeah, Lee, Michael. Yup. There is a specific chant for him, too. He is aligned with the South Shield. He is most powerful. Sits in the South, of the Four Directions. There is so much more. Sincere requests for assistance are always answered. I would have never believed it, but,...he is true. I light dark blue candles and always thank out loud, and say, Come if you will, stay as long as you like, go when you must. Then I clearly state the problem and request for assistance. I always shield with the Christ energy first. Ah, I'm going on and on...Linda
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:24 pm

Carol wrote:...about the slow traffic at Mists and thinking perhaps I should be doing something else with my time.
    Personally I have a feeling that spending my time on/at MoA is 'for the greater good', whatever that may be.

I do know that almost everything I have done 'instinctuitively' in my life, one way or the other turned out to be very useful.
    ('This Door Opens That').

Although the traffic seems slow, those who are here on a regular basis, probably experience & appericiate the same sense of 'harmony' that I do.

It sometimes seems to me that few people come to a forum to find harmony.
    Many see a forum as something that provides them with a 'stage' for whatever they have to say/tell 'the world'.

In that respect MoA doesn't work like that. Few that's been posted here is pointless bs, neither is anyone encouraged to do so.

More is seldom better, imo.

The 'oneness' aspect that made PA1 so unique, has been created here too.

MoA is a bit like a tree - it slowly grows, as long as its roots remain healthy & it has enough food for thought.

Mind you, if Ken would have been introduced by Bill at PA2, this thread would have gone through the roof already...

Quality over quantity, imo.

I'd like to ask a question too: Am I right to follow my instinct in respect to MoA?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:39 pm

I would think so TRANCOSO because it was you and mudra who held the fort down while Mercuriel and I were dealing with family matters and it was you who made me think about a number of things I would have missed out on. Besides, ET says we are among the most intelligent and spiritual beings on the planet here and I think we form a spritual energetic link around the globe by are presence, consciousness and awareness.

I just listened to when the comet was passing on March 3rd that was responsible for the Chili quake last year in February and is responsible for the pole shift due on March 15th. This data was backed up by a member of the illuminati last fall but at that time I was thinking CME, not comet, quakes, pole shift and another 8 days of quakes. Ay, yii, yii... I just read where all of the US ambassdors from around the world were called back to the US for a meeting this week. This is huge news yet we see nothing in MSM.

So luv... just know that your are appreciated and loved. :heart2:

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:59 pm

From Ken: Here's some response as I remember at this time.

Linda's Q: Did he ever say what are the colors of the orbs presenting?

A: No. But the orbs in the photo were white. A few days ago, I called Ummo while talking to Nicholai,
    Ummo appeared as a gold orb, the size of a basketball. This is the first time I ever saw Ummo for
    most of our communication has been done by telepathically.

Linda's Q: Ken said they look like they don't have a soul. This says a lot. I would be wary. I would not personally get on any ship unless it felt right in my heart. And you cannot make that decision until and unless the situation presents itself.

A: These beings were walking at a sea port...it felt like Gulf of Aden.
    They are not the beings from Nicholai or any other heavenly group.
    At least, I did not feel it that way. I don't know where they came from.
    No, I haven't asked Nicholai who they were.

ClearWater's Q: The first curiousity that came to me was about the state of Earth and the 1/3 of residents which remain after disasters and evacuations. Will the planet itself be more stable? What will be the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual state of the humans that remain?

A: No, they did not show me the state of the planet or humans that remained.

Lee's Q 1) If ships do appear and offer to take me away, how will I truly know the intent of those beings for me and my fellow passengers? Trusting my intuition at that moment for sure... though with all the negative mind control technologies some of these negative ET's must posess, how will I really know?

A: I understand that each ship will have a guide with a same soul signature (same soul group) as yours. To eliminate people's fear, human guides will assist, help and talk to you in your own launguage. Those guides are from all over the world to assist people of all nationalities.

TRANCOSO's Q: Am I right to follow my instinct in respect to MoA?

A: May I answer that instead of Nicholai?

Yes!!!!!

I enjoy your posts very much especially the crop circles....Thank you for the hard work, TRAN.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Carol wrote:...about the slow traffic at Mists and thinking perhaps I should be doing something else with my time.
    Personally I have a feeling that spending my time on/at MoA is 'for the greater good', whatever that may be.

I do know that almost everything I have done 'instinctuitively' in my life, one way or the other turned out to be very useful.
    ('This Door Opens That').

Although the traffic seems slow, those who are here on a regular basis, probably experience & appericiate the same sense of 'harmony' that I do.

It sometimes seems to me that few people come to a forum to find harmony.
    Many see a forum as something that provides them with a 'stage' for whatever they have to say/tell 'the world'.

In that respect MoA doesn't work like that. Few that's been posted here is pointless bs, neither is anyone encouraged to do so.

More is seldom better, imo.

The 'oneness' aspect that made PA1 so unique, has been created here too.

MoA is a bit like a tree - it slowly grows, as long as its roots remain healthy & it has enough food for thought.

Mind you, if Ken would have been introduced by Bill at PA2, this thread would have gone through the roof already...

Quality over quantity, imo.

I'd like to ask a question too: Am I right to follow my instinct in respect to MoA?

When I arrived in the Mists I said " This is the place where we'll keep the Heart of Avalon " burning . It was more than a thought but rather a clear vision. I know that this is what we are doing and that as TRAN says it so well we have planted a seed and have now a growing tree.I discovered here a crew that I am close to and that I recognized as my own crew. Through the oil spill thread and it's devastating impact on not only humans but an entire echo system I found myself involved in the area of politics and conspiracy that I was'nt driven to in PA. This allowed me to share something with everyone on the forum .I absolutely love the diversity of viewpoints we are having here.Every soul signature has it's unique vibrancy that is keeping the boat perfectly balanced.There was a separation in PA between the Spiritually oriented people and the political oriented ones and we rarely crossed borders. In the Mists we managed to go beyond this by making a perfect alchemy of both. Although the group is still small it's nonetheless growing and I would say, without an inch of a doubt, that it has a much stronger basis than what we have ever known.
    I never ask myself if what I am doing here has value or not ...As Tran and the others here I follow my Heart and just know it's right .
    When I look around here I see no one in fear . It is obvious we did'nt come here to save our lives . The best we can do is just be who we are ... for this is what we are here for , each one being perfect as he is is what makes an harmonious whole.

I can't think of no questions for Ken's ETs at the moment but what I would like Ken to tell them is that I Love them as much as I love you all and that I bless them for coming our way through Ken and Carol's Heart.

:heart2:

Love from me
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Lee's Question

1) If ships do appear and offer to take me away, how will I truly know the intent of those beings for me and my fellow passengers? Trusting my intuition at that moment for sure... though with all the negative mind control technologies some of these negative ET's must posess, how will I really know ?

My Vouchsafe in this regard has always been...

Ask the Inhabitants of the Craft if They are at One with the Christ Consciousness / The Christos...

If They say Yes - Jackpot - If not or They offer excuses about It - Better to back away...

Also - Someone Who has Your best Intertests at Heart will never violate Your Freewill nor ask You to violate another's Freewill.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 am

Carol, thank you for your continued details. Now I understand a little more about the grays. They don't have the genetic coding called the God Code, which was identified and written about by Gregg Braden. Interestingly, my son works in artificial intelligence and he says the future of communication will have tiers...those with the spiritual code, and those without it. And he hasn't even heard of Gregg Braden. He has figured it out on his own. Of course, I told my son to order the book! This principle is being put into action in micro biological medicine as we speak. (My son worked with Ga. Tech Research Institute and has a triple degree from Georgia Tech in computer science, psychology, and Japanese.) I'd love to interview my son and put it up here in the Mists. If the future of artificial intelligence is being laid down right now, we must make sure the God code is a basic criteria, don't you think? Or am I over simplifying? Anyway, I LOVE the pig story.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:17 am

That Polish Canadian lady says not to board any ships....hmmmm...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:05 pm

I presume those who are picked out to be transfered to other planets by motherships, will be beamed up?

And are they allowed to bring some 'valuables' - i-Pod, backgammon case, hemp seeds & some clothes - with them?

(btw, it would be quite funny if all of us here - or let's say the 500+ posters Lmfao - would gather on a spaceship...)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:10 pm

Song book, deck of cards, chocolate? Hottub and pina colada.

Last edited by Carol on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Acoustic guitars - instruments -in case there's no electricity...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 pm

E-readers with thousands of books...
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:42 pm

and please all of Trancoso`s ear candy tracks especially the parts 4a till 4d
    with all of you and your families and loved one; I guess we will have a lot of fun and dancing
    maybe we are even able to perform a real functional
    namaste constitutional responsibele freedm solar system
    then and only then I would enter a ship of curse only with a crew of christed ET`s
    all the best Sabina I love you I love you
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 pm

dear carol,
    Merci for posting ET communications
    I have one question who is Lou (sleeper) is he in contact with the greys???
    I don`t like what he says about animals especially cows the indians are right there the cow is still a holy
    animal as you mentioned you don`t have to kill the cow to eat. there is milk cheese curd etc.
    I never liked the greys I guess it was them in contact with Hitler??
    and all this abductions mutilations
    that`s why I appreciate to hear from positive ET`s Alex collier speaks about mentoring too
    All the best Sabina I love you I love you
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi sabina. Lou Baldin (better known as SLEEPER) wrote two books: In League with a UFO and A Day with an Extraterrestrial ET

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Regarding space ships , I made a vivid dream a few years ago.
    One of those rare ones I am still remembering.
    There was a field on which I saw ships had landed . These were black domes standing of what seemed like metallic pillars.
    It was evening and raws of people were cuing to get aboard .
    I strongly felt this was'nt a place to go in.

In another scene I was in a house in nature with friends when some commando surrounded us .
    There was no way to escape. I saw myself being transported in some kind of hospital room loaded
    with several machines. I was lying on some kind of operation table where they lowered a helmet on my head
    and began an implant program designed to disorient me .As l this was taking place I kind of smiled and voiced silently " I AM AWARE ". This is all I needed to know Cheerful and the entire scene disappeared completely.
    I doubt I will ever bring these ships back into my reality .

There is a love flow that pervades the universe from which we are all made of - the essence of Life itself - our highest vibration in which we are safe and protected always.
    Sometimes wether a threat is real or imagined , our bodies are manifesting fear as accelerated heartbeat, much as an animal whose life is at stake . However if we take a moment to create space and look at this closely we discover that as pure Awareness we are at complete peace and that all we need to know to guide us is there within.

Love from me
    mudra

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:10 pm

Extra guitar strings and some really good coffee

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am