tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
devakas
enemyofNWO
Sanicle
sjkted
turak2012
HigherLove
Brook
arctourist
gscraig
sabina
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
ClearWater
malletzky
mudra
investigator
Blacklight43
solent
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Carol
28 posters

ET COMMUNICATIONS

Sanicle
    Sanicle

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 Empty Ken's Egyptian life

Post  Sanicle Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:13 pm

I was just re-reading Page 1 again and remembered something I wanted to ask about when I first read it, that being this line ...
    Ken stayed there in Egypt 600 years and just before the collapse of the 18th dynasty, the priests hid the secret documents (hall of amenity or something like that) underneath the Sphinx and departed for Sirius.
    I was wondering if the 'hall of amenity' could be the Halls of Amenti referred to in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlantean. These tablets are spoken of in many places on the Net, including this one...
    http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/thot/esp_thot_1.htm ... where you can read them. And there has, of course, been much debate about their authenticity. They are a very interesting read however.

So could these actually be part of the 'documents' Ken was referring to? It would be so cool if they are. Wink
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 Empty Re: ET COMMUNICATIONS

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm

OK - A few things here perhaps I can help out with and oh BTW - TY Ken for the Kind Words...

Out of Love is the only reason I now move - None other and so for that I do this All with Love for My Brethren...

1. Lee,

In reference to an Elderly Family Member passing over and trying to tell them to head for Sag A once They hit the Astral - Try this...

Most Oldsters take pride in the fact that They were ready and prepared for the Times They lived in. What can be said is this to those of this Mentality...

">INSERT NAME< - Even though this may be a whole bunch of Hogwash - Don't You have the feeling that to be prepared for It should It occur is not bad planning. In fact this is what You have shown Me. Be prepared and if You don't need the preparation fine but to need the preparation and then not have It would be undesirable - No ?

This is My only concern >INSERT NAME< - That You do well wherever You go from here - Even if that happens to be nowhere..."

2. eNWO,

Looking for Sag A ? This is fairly simple and the Layman can do it without much research. Simply find the Milky Way Band in the Sky once Translated - And then head for the Linear Middle of It. Sag A is right at the Center of the Milky Way...

3. Blue Light as opposed to White Light...

Blue Light has a Color obviously - That being Blue while White Light is the absence of Color. Simply put - Black has All Colors in It but I digress...

Don't head for the White Light - Its False Light and a return Trip...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:40 pm

The Halls of Amenti, I feel so confused about this I do not know what to believe anymore! A friend of mine, Stardustaquarion, was telling me about that and here is an extract of what she emailed me

...However, on October 31st, 2010, a portion of the “Green Dragons’” Hosting Group defected for “friendly enemies deals” with the Thetans and Bourgha Budhara, and assisted the Metatronic team in forcing open the “Fallen Halls of Amenti” Stargates between Earth and Parallel Earth.
    ....This comes from the Guardian Alliance
    unquote
    Shocked

Does anyone knows how this may affect the ascension? Crazy Happy

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm

I would say that this only supports the Bending of Knees to the Christ Consciousness and is part of Ascension...

Harp

I mean if the Halls of Amenti are now open - This is a good thing have no doubt of that.

Wink

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

Out of Love is the only reason I now move - None other and so for that I do this All with Love for My Brethren...

Blue Light has a Color obviously - That being Blue while White Light is the absence of Color. Simply put - Black has All Colors in It but I digress...

Don't head for the White Light - Its False Light and a return Trip...

Harp

Thank You dear Mercuriel ~ I appreciate your kind words and open, wise heart :)

I had never heard of the Blue Light, only "head for the White Light"... I wonder if this is referenced anywhere else other than Astralwalkers material. It's been ages since I read the books of the dead - time to do some more research, methinks!

I wonder if asking your Guardian Angel/ (Angel of Death) to take you to the next level and not to return to Earth would work as well. I know that some people who have had near-death experiences said that as soon as they said - "hold on a minute" - that the entire experience stopped and they were allowed to ask questions and pretty much go where they wanted - some straight back to Source, before being returned to their bodies... Just wondering out loud here :)

Again, Thanks and Blessings, Mercuriel!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Wingman of light posted a youtube clip of almost the identical message given by Nicolai. That would make 3 different independent sources coming up with the same message.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Do you have a link Carol? - and who are the three - Ken, Wingman Of Light and... ?

Mahalo!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:07 pm

I would say that Yes Lee - A Giude or Higher Self could direct You but then that wouldn't be Aware would It ?

Being Aware means You are Sovereign and not in need of such Assistance...

My feeling is this. If I am not Aware enough to know where to go or how to get there - Then should, as I Translate (Cross over that is) seek out Guides to direct Me further ?

Surely We can see this as being fraught with Problems. We can see how this would and or could be giving over Our Power again - Yes ? This would not be a Sovereign portraying that stance right ?

Please understand Lee. I am not critisizing Guides but merely helping All to remember that We are to be Our own Guide in this Time through coming to learn Knowledge into Wisdom - Being Our own Saviour for if We teach a Person to Fish - They then fend for Themselves but if We give Them the Fish - They will be at Our Door everyday - Seeking the next Fish...

I hope I have explained this well enough. If not - Let me know and I'll try to Post a better explanation...

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 pm

As many of you may remember, my one and (almost) only avatar on PA1 was the one with the beaming flashes of white-bluish light. When I first subscribed on PA1 back in Sept. 2008, I was magicaly guided to choose that one for no particular reason.

On the very begining, I thought that I just liked what I saw...until many months later, the pieces of the puzzle came together, at least for me.

First, there was Pane with his material and I learned there about the Sirius star(s) and Sag A... and was astound and amazed to find out that both Sirius A and B as well as Sag A emanate white-bluish light.ritz's

Many other months later, Fritz's wife did a reading for me and I was clearly told that my descent is from the Sirius starsystem. Now that was something new for me.

And shortly thereafter, I was told (from another source which I would like to keep for me at the moment) I got another confirmation about my descent from Sirius.

So now, after all these years of learning and searching my true ME, it all makes sense. At least for me. my dear, look at y present avatar...there's this blue colour again...and I seem to be magicaly drawn to this beautiful colour.

I just want to mention something else here. I do my healing work only with white, christal white light. This is very essential for me...I could not use any other light to do something else...(except some protective, violet light...for some intruders who won't accept my love energy around me Annoyed )

Bellow, I added some pictures of Sirius and Sag A.

much respect
    Mall...

Sirius A & B image

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 Heic0516a

Sag. A image

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 0203long_three_label[img]
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Those pictures are awesome malletsky.

Lee, here is the video Wingman posted yesterday on his thread http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1664-cool-vidio-on-changes

I was listening and thinking... this is so much like the message we are getting from numerous contactees.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Thank you for your kind words Ken .
    From all the things I ever said or posted the only thing I consider really important and that I hope people will remember of me are contained in the 3 lines of my signature.

Much Love for You and thank you for being such a wise and loving soul.

:heart2:

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:38 pm

sjkted wrote:

Hi Mudra,

I have some knowledge of this as well and do not wish to return. Could it really be this simple -- the wheel of reincarnation being broken by one's refusal to take part in the system? I have actually done some self programming to attempt to manifest my intent to not go back, but does that mean one just remains in the astral or as an earthbound spirit?

--sjkted

The astral band is just a lower density band. The way out of it is to be conscious of it's pitfalls ( they are playing on our emotions there and making us guilty of leaving the game )
    and remaining centered in our Heart .Trust our connection to Source and our inherent freedom . This will propel us out of the lower energies and into higher realms .
    There are no accounts to be given to anyone anywhere . There is no need to play into this 3D matrix and be confined to flesh bodies .
    The more we realize our true divine nature while alive on this plane the easier it's going to be when we find ourselves in the astral band as our bodies pass away.
    I heard several of us saying that this was their last incarnation on this plane. So although we may have forgotten why we say this I trust that deep within we just know all we need to know to leave the game safely and cross the veil.

Much Love for you
    mudra

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:38 pm

The key is not only to be not afraid, but not to be attached to this material world.
    The Maya illiusions souls and they get attached, attached to things, animals, people, their pets...
    But those who stop worshiping gods, demigods, their pets, their leaders, even their children (hate to say that),
    those who know the true authority,
    those souls go directly to creator's consiousness "godhead", where all manifests from. There are a lot work
    to be done in soul or for soul to advance. And we most probable will incarnate again and many times.

When Mother Therese died, many around her felt ease and joy. She did not hold anything in this world.
    She was not attached to anything. In life everybody wants to be loved, kissed, rich.. Her hands were kissed, she was loved,
    she received donations (from italian mafias business to be blessed.. hehehe), she received money she did not need...

And there are differenet feelings when a materialistic person dies.
    It is recomended not to stay in the lower planes (where many powerful or not so powerful consciousness egoes exist)
    but go straigt to god head, to devine creator.
    The person who thinks about his pet, he lives his pet life, he may need to return to proceed his intanglements.
    The matter develops bodily senses and if soul fails to this with passion, this passion will be alive after death to
    return to finish the matter enjoyment.

There are tibetian mantras special for person who is leaving this earth.
    Tibetian monks are all around and chanting. Mantra is all about to keep reminding
    the person to not be afraid and go, reminder to leave all attachments. It is help to remind!
    Vedic phylosophy teaches that nothing is ours here in this planet.Nothing belongs to us. Nothing is bo be attached to.
    Everything is temporary. It says - do not lament. Our goal here is to realize this, to separate and realize what is true and
    what is temporary. We all are incarnated here temporary. Our goal is to purify our mind, our bodies to be in soul consciousness.
    It has name of "Second born" and to help others to remind that everything what we see with our senses are temporary
    and to remind that we are souls and immortal. This is true science. This is true secret, true mystery and true knowledge.

We need to realize the authority, which I do not hear here a lot. In my understanding
    the western culture conteminates to illiusion that we are free persons, humans, bodies and does harm at some point.
    There should be self discipline in all aspects, but it is very much ignored here.
    There are three modes we all humans live under. Passion, goodness and ignorance.
    I see many here in forum are driven by goodness and this is so attractive and understandable.
    Here we all fight with persons under ignorance and denial mode. And definately there is a passion. and all cocktail of three. :)
    Only those who can be above the three modes in their lifes, those will advance.

those are my thoughts

my warmest feelings to you in the forum,lets stay cool not to experience the same as Bill with his created forum.

devakas
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:50 pm

devakas wrote:The key is not only to be not afraid, but not to be attached to this material world.
    The Maya illiusions souls and they get attached, attached to things, animals, people, their pets...
    But those who stop worshiping gods, demigods, their pets, their leaders, even their children (hate to say that),
    those who know the true authority,
    those souls go directly to creator's consiousness "godhead", where all manifests from.

devakas

I agree with you devakas . Thank you for pointing this out.
    There is a great difference between Love for all that is as creator's consciousness and being attached to specific things . Love has no bounderies but attachement is full of them .When we let go of attachement Love expands and soars. Attachement is something of the mind while Love is from the Heart and our essence as souls.

Love from me
    mudra
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 am

my descent is from the Sirius starsystem. Now that was something new for me.

Thank you, Malletzky. I have been somewhat obsessed with that exact shade of blue
    for some time.

I also have found myself drawn to the Salusa(from Sirius) channelings as well.

Now I know, why. Very Happy

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 2010HondaCivic015
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 Empty ET Communications

Post  Jenetta Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 am

Actually I was rather looking forward to meeting up with and seeing my passed on pets on the other side of the veil and now I'm hearing that we better ignore the wayside white light tunnels (where most pets probably are because they are an attachment) and pass through to the higher realms of bluish white light where we don't have to give an accounting to anybody or anything regarding our programmed life experiences on Earth...
    Maybe if I said "hold on a minute", ask my question about retrieving my pet from one of those multitudinous white light side tunnels (just a pit stop) I could then pass on to the higher realms...it definitely would be much easier if all our pets had the initiative to take the expressway Wink

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:07 pm

This thread is taking an interesting turn :) Here are a few thoughts~

Regarding Attachment. I have travelled with a monk revered as a “Walking Buddha” www.cealo.net and have learned a great deal from him. We even wrote music together to raise money for the street children of Cambodia. ("Direct Action" :) He does not have many "teachings" except to Wake Up, Find your True Self and Follow Your Heart in All Things. Cealo always has always said not to be “attached” and it is one of the harder lessons for most people to grasp. As I wait for my Father’s passing and face the challenges associated with helping my mother afterwards, I am curiously detached. My concerns are somewhat worldly, in that I hope for an ease of transition etc.. but I am curiously not “attached” to how this all unfolds. I hope the market doesn't crash so we can keep her in Assisted Living, but again, it will be what it will be and we will do what needs to be done when the time comes. Again, curiously and shockingly not-attached. Well, mostly :)

It is beyond my control, except to be aware and as helpful as I can be in each moment.

I am attached to my musical finally making it to Broadway and Film, not out of ego, but because of a deep sense that this is a great part of the mission in which I came/ was sent here. I suppose I am “attached” to not suffering through the turmoil just ahead, because, as a First Waver/ Wanderer/ Volunteer in this 3D Gaia Realm, I am just not used to how things come down around here. It is a violent mix in what was meant to be so beautiful and lovely, and I weep at what I see here, as much as I .rejoice in the beauty and hope that does somehow sprout forth.... It’s been a hard journey in my almost 54 years in this body, and I’m looking forward to the transformation that I was promised (witnessed) before I spiraled down here. I know it will turn out all right in the end.

And speaking of spiraling down - I was told ages ago, when I was just waking up - that I spiraled down here from the higher dimensions - stepped down and spiraled in - through Arcturus and Sirius. Came here on someone else’s passport and as such, I have had several what you might call “Walk-In” “Soul-Merge” “Adding Unto” experiences while in this body. Hard to explain. Whatever :)

Guides. I love my guides. My Angels~ I am Order of Michael. It's a Merry and Powerful band, make no mistake. Wouldn’t have come here without ‘em - Nope, no way. I trust that when the time comes for me to return “home” - or, as I suspect, journey further onward into this New Creation that is even now unfolding, that my trusty companions will help see me through, as they have always done. And my pets, who are slivers of MUCH greater consciousnesses (Their own I AM Presence) than they appear in their fur bodies, will be with me as well.

I am a Dreamer... a Believer in all things Good and Right... in the Tarot, I would be The Fool :)

Just because I do not remember everything that I AM, does not mean that I am not Aware, Merc :)
    Or that I don’t trust that I will make the right choice when I’m passing through this veil... I’m just hoping that someone who remembers different things than I remember in this moment might help me to direct my Dad to where he must go, as this conversation is beyound him in many ways.

Then again, who am I to know? It will be, ultimately, between him and his own Higher Awareness, which, when he passes, will undoubtedly not be clouded by the illusion that we find ourselves in here and now~ and I trust that the right and perfect choice for him will be made at that time :) Not really Attached :)

Thank you again, Nikolai and Ummo~ I feel your energies more and more strongly these days, and to quote a favorite old Episcopal phrase.. a “peace which passes understanding...” I love you

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 5 Attachment
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:20 pm

Lee - I think You may have misunderstood Me.

Flowers

I was not implying that You were not Aware. What I WAS saying was that If Guides are needed or used to move on / Translate by ANYONE - Then One such as that would be giving Their Power over again - Except at a Higher Level of Being right ?

I mean Its one or the other - correct ? Either You'll be wisked away / protected by Saviours or You'll be Your own Saviour and have no need of It.

So Its simply put - Which one of the above Descriptions sounds more Aware than the other ?

Huh ?

The implication I WAS trying to make but seem to have missed on is that We must save Ourselves and no other. The Guides and Messengers are to be used to reach a point of Your own Salvation before Translation - Not to save You outright without You coming into Knowing beforehand.

I am sorry You thought I was maligning You. I was not. I was saying exactly what I was saying and nothing else. Hence this is why I used the determiner of "One" rather than using Your Name or anyone else's for that matter.

My Replies usually answer a specific Person's question for sure (Such as trying to help You with talking to Your Dad about Translation) but They're also replied to in such as way so that there is a Message for All in Them. That Message is reposted above and I hope It is more understandable now.

cheers

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 pm

Oh Merc, I got it on the first go round - no worries there! :)

I was just waxing poetic in that early morning sort of way ~ primarily I was questioning how to have that conversation with my Father, when he is not "Aware" at that level - at least not here on Earth as I can see it- though as I went through the thought process in my writing, I realized that maybe once through the veil, he WILL be aware at that level, when the illusion falls away, I mean... - I do hope so, though I cannot summon the energy to be attached to the outcome :)

I honor your wisdom and heart Merc, and I hope I did not give the impression that I was debating you - not my intention at all!
    Sincere Apologies if I was misconscrewed, as Archie Bunker would say!

Have an Angelic Day!
    I love you
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:38 pm

No My Brother - It was in fact quite the opposite on My part. I was concerned that I'd offended You by being too Analytical and or Cold as I sometimes am (Carol has told Me of this recently) - So - As I Love You My Brother - This was not My Intention at all...

I just wanted to make sure You knew that...

Flowers

Man this place is turning out Awesome...

To coin a Sheenism...

"WINNING"

Wink

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Mercuriel wrote:No My Brother - It was in fact quite the opposite on My part. I was concerned that I'd offended You by being too Analytical and or Cold as I sometimes am (Carol has told Me of this recently) -

Not quite. You called yoursel analytical or cold. I just said you were talking from another level of awareness where there may be a gap in communication for those at a different level of awareness.

Like an engineer talking to a massage therapist explaining the machanics of engineering.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

I actually like Mercuriel's posts and ways of expressing himself.
    I realized there are many levels of awareness here on the forum .
    I am not plotting them on a ladder . It's more that I see that with
    these different colors and angles we all form we are having the whole key board.
    I would'nt change anyone here . I think we play rather good music and quite diversified too :)
    It's been chamber music so far but with all the new arrivals I think we are heading for
    a near symphony Cheerful

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:04 am

The one thing he and I were discussing in a private conversation had to do with the welcome message to new members mudra, nothing else. Those are words he selected to describe himself and I disagreed.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 pm

Huh ?

Hmmm - I stand corrected...

Carol - You did say that to begin with but please remember that I finished that convo off by saying ;

"Yes - I can be Cold and Analytical and have to remind Myself of that at times"

Where She seemed to agree with Me IIRC. This is why I described Myself like that...

Blink

That said though - I guess She didn't agree with Me obviously and I got that wrong - LOL...

Musical

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Indeed, there is a difference when it comes to the word cold. One can be detached and yet compassionate. To me the word Cold implies no compassion. And I know you to have great compassion for humankind.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:56 pm