tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+24
Jenetta
CetaceousOne
devakas
enemyofNWO
Sanicle
sjkted
turak2012
HigherLove
Brook
arctourist
gscraig
sabina
burgundia
TRANCOSO
Mercuriel
ClearWater
malletzky
mudra
investigator
Blacklight43
solent
LeeEllisMusic
lindabaker
Carol
28 posters

ET COMMUNICATIONS

solent
    solent

ET COMMUNICATIONS  - Page 9 Empty Re: ET COMMUNICATIONS

Post  solent Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:24 am

Yes, I think it will be sooner rather than later Carol, you can just feel it in the air, it's almost solid, you can nearly touch it.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 am

"You are close to a major
    dimension-leap, the like of which you have
    never before experienced; a leap that will bring
    you closer to my people. This is what we have
    all been waiting for!"

I just saw the links to this on Coast to Coast...

Elenin, Meteorites, & Alien Encounters:

On Thursday's show, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed in a two-part report, that she talked to Alec Newald, a New Zealand abductee who described a 1989 10-day missing time episode, in which he claims he was taken to an alien planet. He encountered translucent entities who brought him to a spacehship where he stepped inside a kind of crystal tube. Later, he wore a "biosuit" that made his skin appear blue, and interacted with an "Elder" or "Guardian" being who had cat-like eyes. Through a beaming method of interdimensional travel, he was transported to a desert-like world, where he viewed crystallized pyramids that were made of a "living material" and had symbols superimposed on them. After his return, Newald said he was cross-examined about his alien experiences by two men who said they were "government scientists." For more, see Linda's report, Part I, II.

Part I: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1886&category=Environment
    Part II: http://www.earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=1887&category=Environment

Book link http://www.nexusmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=68

Excerpt from Alec Newald's book:

Zeena continued. "You will remember some time ago I promised to tell you about the other side of yourself. This concerns the cycle of the atom, the part that is still little understood by your people, or, should I say, not yet fully understood by them. When this is understood, a whole new dimension, or dimensions, will open up for you; for in this instant of time between the pulses of atoms lies a world within worlds. They are in fact parallel dimensions to your own—at least to the one where most of you live your 'now'. These dimensions are so close to your real 'now' that you can slip in and out of them without even knowing you have done so! There are sometimes little clues that tell you what has just happened. This dimension-slipping has been going on since you first walked the Earth, only now it is becoming more common to your people. It can happen almost every day to some, but they are basically unaware of it. This is happening because you are awakening to your true selves.

"You are close to a major dimension-leap, the like of which you have never before experienced; a leap that will bring you closer to my people. This is what we have all been waiting for! How many times have you searched for something in a room and could not find it? You go back some time later and there it is, right in front of your nose; there is no way you could have missed it when you searched. You see, you are not always where you think you are. The trick is to be fully conscious when you make these mini-leaps and be aware of where you have gone. You will be very surprised, I think. It is a place not far from there that you will find us.

"We basically come from your future. It does not matter if it is six minutes into your future or six years; if you can get to one, you can get to the other. But, for us, it is not as simple as that, for we also come from another dimension; not quite the one you will shift into, but close. So we are what you would call dimensional time-travellers.

"We—myself and others like me—are in fact a whole new race, or, to be more accu- rate, a newly reconstituted race. Further modifications are still required before we can achieve our goals as a people. This is one of the reasons for our travel to your time zone, and, indeed, the reason for others being here who are also experimenting with their biological make-up, although they have far different goals behind their experimentation than we do.

"The reason behind so many abductions occurring on your planet over the last few years of your time is that this is the last chance for our race—and other races of ETs with problems similar to ours—to interact with you as a race before you change to a form that will no longer be of use to us. Yes, it is that close! My own surrogate mother was of your time and race..."

"We could go further back in time, but it is this now that we need. I will not complicate matters by trying to explain that; we would be here for many more days. My race still has a problem to overcome. We must breed a race with stronger limbs and oxygen-processing units."

"Lungs?" I enquired again.

"Yes. We have been using a mixture of your species' DNA and chromosomes, along with our own. Our blood used to be very similar to yours—and still is, with a little modification— although we really only have one type as you would know it; well, two, but they are both very much like your A-negative. We can modify most things, but what it adds up to is that we are not going to go looking for problems—we already have enough of them.

"We have approximately only five-percent of your male population to work with, notwithstanding health, age, etc. There is a very special, shall I say, 'X-factor' which must be brought into this equation, which in fact brings only about one per cent of this already small group into our calculations—that is, if we should require a male to help us. The fact that we are not of the same vibrational plane is the major problem. This is part of that X-factor, and is related to health and disease resistance, biological balance in relation to birth location, previous adaptability tests, and so on and so on.

"I cannot begin to explain the complications we have had. It has stretched our technology to its limits and beyond. The end result is what you see before you now. I may look good to you, but I still could not live on your planet without our technology to help me constantly. The bottom line is that the process has been too slow, and up to now has not done the job. At the present rate, it may take more time than we have to spare on our crippled planet! We now need to start taking some risks to speed up the process."

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 pm

Thank You Carol

Coevolution The Story Of UFO Contactee Alec Newald Full Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvvuX8KZ6FI

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:13 pm

Thanks mudra - listening now. I like how he validates Steven Greer.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Sanni Ceto (Hybrid E.T.) Important Message 1 of 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0as5S_H2bHk

Love Always
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:19 pm

mudra, I listened to Sanni Ceto when she was first on Veratis. Her story is very interesting from multiple perspectives because she claims to have been an ET in a second alien ship that crashed at Roswell. Well, the timeline I was on had only one ship that crashed. So where did the 2nd ship come from? Another timeline - or fantasy?

I also helped edit Paola Harris's book, where there were two children present who were witnesses at an alien ship crash site two years earlier, saw the ETs (said they looked like the praying mantis type) and went inside the ship later when it was waiting to be moved and removed artifacts, which they still have. Paola took photos of the artifacts which I saw and posted here at Mists.

So what is going on here - as Sanni claims this recall from her last life as ET?

Just how credible is she?

I'm convinced she believes her story but I also suspect there are big gaps in what really happened in that last life before incarnating as a human.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Carol wrote:
    So what is going on here - as Sanni claims this recall from her last life as ET?

Just how credible is she?

I'm convinced she believes her story but I also suspect there are big gaps in what really happened in that last life before incarnating as a human.

Sanni has a great Heart which is mainly what I like about her .
    Listening to her video I must say I haven't learned anything new that would have caught my attention.
    How credible she is ? I really don't know . I take into account that she mentioned herself having been regularly taken into facilities by agents .I suspect that due to this she probably has been subjected to mind control , drugs and a lot of stress.This possibly can't leave her intact.
    She is emotionally fragile but one can feel Love is part of her being.
    If it's all delusion I believe it's not genuinely intended .

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    How credible she is ? I really don't know . I take into account that she mentioned herself having been regularly taken into facilities by agents .I suspect that due to this she probably has been subjected to mind control , drugs and a lot of stress.This possibly can't leave her intact.
    She is emotionally fragile but one can feel Love is part of her being.
    If it's all delusion I believe it's not genuinely intended .

Love from me
    mudra

mudra, this is what I find so sad with MILAB abductees. Some have genuine experiences only later to be traumatized my other dark forces that are in positions of power, control and manipulation.

Someone once told me I was from the 11th dimension. If this is the case let us assume none of this type of nonsense exists in that type of dimensional environment. I think some of my more psychic friends know far more then I when it comes to some of this.

I've always felt great compassion for Sanni and what she has had to endure during this life. She also spoke of still being connected to her ET family. I suspect that this is true. She has come a long ways since her first interview with Mel.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 pm

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/10/05

Date: 10-05-11
    Host: George Noory
    Guests: Paul Von Ward, Dr. Peter Breggin

Interdisciplinary cosmologist Paul Von Ward discussed his scientific research on how "advanced beings" (ABs) have influenced our history by shaping our genes & technology, and providing the impetus for modern civilization. Rather than extraterrestrials, he prefers the term ABs, which could include ETs, 'ancient astronauts,' interdimensional beings, as well as advanced Earth species (active before our civilization began, such as Atlanteans). These beings intervened with humanity, and tinkered or intermingled with our genetics, but around 5,000--6,000 years ago, they pulled away from direct involvement with human civilization, he reported.

The departure of the ABs or 'gods' from places like the Indus Valley, China, Egypt, and the Middle East left a class of interlocutors who became known as the priesthood. Over centuries of time without the gods coming back, "this priesthood continued to carry out the rituals, and request the obedience of the followers," and began to use words to describe the gods as divine beings, Von Ward said. Eventually it got to the point where the ABs had been gone so long, that it was forgotten they were real physical beings, and their concept evolved into the supernatural notion of a singular God, he continued.

Von Ward also addressed his study of reincarnation and its effects on the human personality. He described the psychoplasm as the scientific concept of a soul-- a biogenetic field (or the portion of universal consciousness that is associated with an individual) that survives the physical manifestation of the body. A person's past life legacy can predispose them to certain directions, abilities, and appearances. He is currently studying a case of a poet in the American Southwest who believes she may be the reincarnation of Elizabeth Barrett Browning. An independent comparison of their poems has found significant similarities, he noted.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 1:36 am

Link to other contactee interviews: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/f35-contactees-abductees

Most up-to-date interviews regarding greys, Mantis and reptilians is with contactee Simon Parks: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t4604-british-contactee-simon-parkes-62-minute-interview

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 04, 2012 1:38 am

UFO on Road

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 22, 2015 11:55 am

May 22, 2015 Update

Hi Carol,

Hope you are well.

Do you remember what my guide told me about what will happen before Mt. Fuji finally erupts
    and Japan will sink (end)?
    My ET told me Mt. Ontake first erupts which indeed erupted September last year and then
    Mt. Asama will erupt chronologically before Mt. Fuji’s eruption.
    So basically, my ET told me to get ready to run after Mt. Asama erupts.

Guess what?
    Mt. Asama is getting ready to erupt!!! It hasn’t erupted fully yet but they are giving us a warning now.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 pm