tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
magamud
burgundia
SiriArc
Beren
Brook
CetaceousOne
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Swanny
Adv
lindabaker
UncleJohn
Shaynard
TRANCOSO
mp3
Balance
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Mercuriel
mudra
Gita
Pheryllt
Carol
27 posters

GFL Debate Thread

Gita
    Gita

GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: GFL Debate Thread

Post  Gita Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

mudra wrote:
    Gita wrote:Beautiful story Mudra. I bought the book for my daughter many years ago - beautiul illustrations. Thank you for the reminder. Yet the little soul should have also been reminded ' Be careful what you wish for' - especially in this 3D! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 216239 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 164548

Thank you Gita .. You are right 3D is'nt a piece of cake .. quite a learning lab GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_scratch but no worries we'll all graduate from this place GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_wink

Love You GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 934918

For sure we'll all graduate - we've worked hard for it and we so deserve it. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 96967

Love you too angel. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 934918 xx
    mudra
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:18 am

I like Trancoso I like JT I like Gita.
    You are all unique and all are perfect in your own ways. We all feel your personalities.
    You all are great.
    Please let it go. And smile! Smile for yourself how all you are silly... how silly is to be hot in your words
    to each other and how silly it is to be that way. If truly you would manage this you will become free.
    Free of anger, free of hate words. You will be winners. Just move on, dont hold. Dont worry about others here.
    Members in this forum are very mature and old souls, they know better than you think.
    You will not prove to others anything just for yourself. Proof that you are winners together.
    I think we are in this world to EXPERIENCE. I think any good or bad experience must tell us something.
    Otherwise we will never learn and we will have to get back to similar experience till we will GET IT.
    Each you should come up with realization to be better after this negative experience. To be higher for yourself.
    Not for forum, but for yourself. Dont worry about forum. You dont have to prove anything. If you dont want
    to get in similar lower situation, not this life, not next life learn what does it teach you. Why other
    negative energy is pushing you so?.. What does it teach you?.. What is the message?.. what is the experience to learn?
    TO BE BETTER to yourself...
    I work with one person who is not tech person at all, but he puts others down with this laud voice and rude jokes.
    He pretends he is computer guru. It used to be that my blood starts to boil in the meetings when I hear
    him talking when he does not undersatand the system at all. Now I see and accept it as it is my experience of
    my disturbed peace. And I have to go through... Why? To learn.. Aha.. Now when I meditate and when I deal with him, I smile.
    I smile, because I "got it". He smiles too.
    Love you all three silly ones.
    devakas

Hey, it is Kali Yuga, full of bad energies around us anyway. What we can do about it...
    I know we will make it and we will laugh again.
    Lets dance now and enjoy GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 374937 I
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:30 am

Please let it go. And smile! Smile for yourself how all you are silly... how silly is to be hot in your words
    to each other and how silly it is to be that way. If truly you would manage this you will become free.

GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Brownpaper_1208472003
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 am

That's a great one Jester ..
    Thank YOU ...Love is all Hugs

GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon-l14GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon-l14GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon-l14
    mudra
    Balance
    Balance

Post  Balance Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 pm

Carol wrote:From Balance

Gita wrote:
    stardustaquarion wrote:Good news are that after much coming and going the new crew finaly found the start switch and we got your new space ship here GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 215880

GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Ufo_1464222c

More good news, it has an on suite that self heats itself GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_cheers

Only the captain
    GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 013

Does not want to leave the on suite, he says it is his bedroom GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_geek

This reps are giving me headaches GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 216239

Good news on finding the start switch Commander but still no sign of the ship. Intel tells me it's been spotted over Poland and some plonka's taken it for a joy ride! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 529827 I want their heads on a platter and served up for dinner tonight. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 425557 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 942153

Loving the ensuite bathroom and don't worry about the captain - just heat him up and I will use him as my bed pan! See how long he wants to hang around then hey??!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 164548 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 164548
    Commander, if the reps carry on giving you a headache then chop off their heads too and serve them up as well. Hell, lets just feed the whole crew for tonight - you know how we at GFL love eating dead things! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 161430 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 291147

In light of the recent tragedy in Poland, I find this comment
    extremely offensive and distasteful. Your so called "humor" is
    mean-spirited and I cannot understand why other members find this
    acceptable. This is anything but spiritual or aware.
    In response to myself and others:
    (wait for it) GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 425557 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 998440 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 94171 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 9755 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 215880 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 934918
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QXgMhnI3QOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QXgMhnI3QOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:16 am

Oh my! found this two girls talking about the GLF

Very good analysis
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:13 am

Balance, this is all I see on my screen

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QXgMhnI3QOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QXgMhnI3QOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

What am I looking at here??!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question

Last edited by Gita on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:23 am

there seems to be an embedding formatting problem. This should be the source video.

https://www.youtube.com/v/QXgMhnI3QOI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks MP3. After watching the vid my reaction remains the same as the one in my last post!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:40 am

Gita wrote:Balance, this is all I see on my screen

What am I looking at here??!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_question

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/glitches-bugs-f7/youtube-and-other-videos-t77.htm#345

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 am

I found this on the GLP site

The Galactic Federation of Lies

Hello everyone:

Were should i start? well for one the galactic federation is full of
    crap, it is just another tactic for misleading the public. In reality
    it's is just another plan for the government to push the new world
    order. The galactic federation has a major part in the new word order
    agenda, i believe that they are suppose to be the good aliens saving us
    from impending doom.

Come on think about it, you really think that the black government is
    going to let this kind of information leak? They give you the
    information that suites their needs. Yes aliens do exist, but i doubt
    that they want to help humanity. Well I can't say that not all aliens
    are bad some are good, but they all have their own agendas.

Also their have been allot of talk about the ascension and how that in
    2012 the planet is going to shift into a 4th and or 5th dimension. This
    is also another attempt to mislead humanity. There is not going to be an
    ascension, instead the universe is going to be destroyed. I'm not going
    to go into details but check this link out.. Very helpful.

-------------> [link to truthism.com]

The New Age is also another plan to deceive us, some of the literature
    comes from channeled material. channeled material is not trust worthy,
    because there are various alien groups that disguise themselves to
    appear good. The channeler gets his or her's energy drained from these
    entities every time they channel. Aliens can disguise themselves as
    ghost, angels, gods, etc.. etc.., and they mislead the channelers into
    thinking they are doing something good.

The blue beam project, oh its real there are thousands of satellites
    surrounding the earth with hi powered laser beams pointed right at us.
    What they plan to do is trick us again so that they can make us better
    controlled slaves. The plan is to use highly sophisticated 3d
    holographic images to make us think that we are under attack. Then what
    do you know here comes the galactic federation of lies coming to save
    us.. These so called white lighters, here's a little knowledge the white
    light. The white light is the false light, this light was created by
    darkness/Satan the one who created this universe, It likes to imitate
    goodness and corrupt it. The white light is the false light, the true
    light is golden, don't follow the white light.

Ok so you don't believe in holograms huh? well watch this.

link to www.youtube.com]
    name="allowFullScreen" value="true">link to www.youtube.com]
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425"
    height="344">

The Illuminati, are everywhere and everything, :Idol1

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message605263/pg1
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 am

define new age!

because it looks to me like were moving into a new age!!!

26 000 year cycle ring any bells???

stardustaquarion

Of course the fools are going to continue to mock spiritual people!!!

I have not even looked at the glp site for more then a few min today but you can go there and tell them you found me and my post.

i ask you again!!! How was jesus treated!!!

Do you think he was/is here with a team of space friends???

talkin about peace love and eternal groovieness!!!

Lets see what kind of attacks this post I make generates!!!

Who will be the first to hand me some more BS!!!

I KNOW WHO MY FRIENDS ARE!!!

Peace JT!
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 am

I’ll be first in line Jester – me me me and the reason is because I’m a true friend and not one that tells you what you want to hear but what you need to hear. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_razz

Firstly, there’s a difference between the new age and the new age movement. New age has to do with our dear mother earth going into a new area as she has a few times before – this includes changes in her vibration/frequency which in turn will also affect all other beings who reside on her as we are very much connected to her. New age movement is another misinfo tactic that Kissinger thought of probably whilst sat on the crapper.

Jester, tell me how much do you really know about this blue eyed, blonde hair Jesus of yours. I’ve done years of research on the guy but cannot find him outside of the bible. No one else ever mentions such a guy who did so many miraculous acts – not even the writers in his time mention him once. BTW, if such a guy really did exist then do you not think his colouring be the same as his own people??

Now I know how you’re gonna react to this and you probably will do a re-enactment of the recent volcano blowing his top – so go for it and knock yourself out. Or you could always surprise us and try to have a civil conversation whilst using logic. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_wink

Peace to you Jest.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:29 am

Hi JT

I agree with Gita.

I studied in a catholic convent chruch school for 12 years and in those 12 years the only answer I got was that I had to believe because it was "a mystery of faith" and if I didn't believe I will go to hell

During the many years that took me to shake the indoctrination I discovered that there is no such a thing as original manuscript for the Bible, so the book is not authenticated. Nor is the fact that a Jesus was crucified and considering that at that time the Romans were in charge, and they were very good at keeping historical records, it is rather surprising

No one knows for certain what happened. Certainly Jesus would is not a jewish name

Even the apocrypha books and scrolls are under question and very difficult to examine because very few people speaks aramaic

In any case, the man may have been real and I will respect him for his wisdom but I will not workship him. Source does not need us to workship it because we are source

Love STD
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:20 pm

well maybe you should do some more research.

I do not trust what has been written by the roman catholic cult!

And for the record...I said nothing about worshiping...just asked about how he was treated.

and a couple more questions that come to mind

Where was he from? Who did he work for? What was he teaching?

The answers to those questions will also lead to the answers of why he was treated the way he was!

Loved by some! Hated by others!

and I think the story is that there were three crosses!!! Hmmmmm...still researching that!

maybe its just all a big joke!

Yet the show goes on! The quest continues!

Peace JT!
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Jester, I’ve done my research – couldn’t research the subject any more if I tried. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_bounce If you can find some outside of the bible info on Jesus then please let me know and I will be happy to research it further. It’s also hard to talk about someone who is unlikely to have existed unless you want to do a bible study group discussion?!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek But that’s also hard to discuss seeing the book was written (made up) a few hundred years after Jesus’ supposed death. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Suspect

I do however am quite happy to entertain the possibility that people like Jesus did exist and may still do but such people are unlikely to attain followers – in fact they would go out of their way not to have followers. Leaving the message as they go is how they would do it. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 854501

Peace GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 83084
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:39 pm

I was never too interested in the bible or Christ. But I have had a strong distrust of organized religions. I came to the conclusion over the years that religious philosophies probably pointed to the truths the people following them were looking for, but that the organizations always degenerated into hierarchical control structures which no longer existed for the support of the members/adherents, but rather for the benefit of the church despite the needs of the followers. Many people and beings have since that time talked about Christ, and what he brought to the planet/collective consciousness at that time. It seems likely there was a human incarnation we think of as Christ, by what ever name he's called. most people will recognize the message of love, and compassion and non judgement, which to me sounds a lot like what we're working towards now. Hopefully we are getting better at it.

I've also heard lots of speculations and intuitions of where this being came from and where he is now, and also have heard of those claiming contact with him, or whatever collective consciousness answers to calls for that energy.

I like the messages attributed to Christ, where they are all about love. I don't believe for a second that the Christ energy I can contact, was any part of the control structures the churches became. The energy difference between the Christ consciousness and the church control doctrines, sit on opposite extremes of the polarities for me. They are not related except perhaps as opposites, as far as I'm concerned.

I intuit that the same consciousness is still around, but maybe not as an individual separate unit of consciousness. More has the feel of an expanded collective consciousness now, unless it always was. I don't have direct memory from that time/locale, so have nothing real to add.

It is kind of funny to watch those who have invested a lot of themselves in the Christianity meme interact. Mostly what I see demonstrated is church control points rather than Inspired Love consciousness.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Jester, I’ve done my research – couldn’t research the subject any more if I tried.

IF!!!

if you can find some outside of the bible info on Jesus then please let me know and I will be happy to research it further.

No you will not!!! Because if you tried you couldn't!!!!

OR COULD YOU!!!

hmmmmm...you have no idea of what you are talking about!!!

It’s also hard to talk about someone who is unlikely to have existed unless you want to do a bible study group discussion?!!

Who said it was unlikely? YOU! Because you are spreading dis information!!! Of couse the BIBLE - BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH need to be a part of the discussion. Only to get rid of the lies and distortions of truth so that we can free the minds of mankind. That was part of the original plan I think. FREEDOM ON THIS PLANET!!! Not pass around the collection plate and gimme your money!!!

But that’s also hard to discuss seeing the book was written (made up) a few hundred years after Jesus’ supposed death.

You do not know what parts were made up and what is truth. You can not prove if its all true or all lies. I personally suspect that there are many truths yet some changes to mis-lead the people into religious controls.

I do however am quite happy to entertain the possibility that people like Jesus did exist and may still do but such people are unlikely to attain followers – in fact they would go out of their way not to have followers. Leaving the message as they go is how they would do it.

Well at least your entertained! Its a start! Welcome to MY COURT!!!

jocolor

PEACE JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

mp3 wrote:I was never too interested in the bible or Christ. But I have had a strong distrust of organized religions. I came to the conclusion over the years that religious philosophies probably pointed to the truths the people following them were looking for, but that the organizations always degenerated into hierarchical control structures which no longer existed for the support of the members/adherents, but rather for the benefit of the church despite the needs of the followers. Many people and beings have since that time talked about Christ, and what he brought to the planet/collective consciousness at that time. It seems likely there was a human incarnation we think of as Christ, by what ever name he's called. most people will recognize the message of love, and compassion and non judgement, which to me sounds a lot like what we're working towards now. Hopefully we are getting better at it.

I've also heard lots of speculations and intuitions of where this being came from and where he is now, and also have heard of those claiming contact with him, or whatever collective consciousness answers to calls for that energy.

I like the messages attributed to Christ, where they are all about love. I don't believe for a second that the Christ energy I can contact, was any part of the control structures the churches became. The energy difference between the Christ consciousness and the church control doctrines, sit on opposite extremes of the polarities for me. They are not related except perhaps as opposites, as far as I'm concerned.

I intuit that the same consciousness is still around, but maybe not as an individual separate unit of consciousness. More has the feel of an expanded collective consciousness now, unless it always was. I don't have direct memory from that time/locale, so have nothing real to add.

It is kind of funny to watch those who have invested a lot of themselves in the Christianity meme interact. Mostly what I see demonstrated is church control points rather than Inspired Love consciousness.

I think that the man and his team of space friend who were here came to teach a few simple things!

But the humans of the planet were not and still appear as if they are not ready for some basic universal truths.

Like dont kill each other in wars based on lies!

How to use the natural forces of alchemacial science.

How dose he get treated... well not to nicely I'd say.

Then we get as you say religious controls for 2000 + years!!!

Religion = Control Of Spirit!!!

Peace JT!
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Jester, there’s obviously no talking with you about anything intelligent but at least I tried. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes You have a very rigid mind set which stems from a very rigid belief systems which cripples you to any new info which may go against your grain. My dear jester you are SCARED and you don’t trust yourself enough to be able to handle the truth so you go by generations of programming. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Kopfschuettel If you look hard enough you’ll see the other sheeple in front of you going baaa baaa, whilst you yourself are uttering something similar i.e blah blah blah. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 849210

ps. This is indeed MY COURT. No Jester in history ever owned their own court - they just pranced in other people's court. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_geek

Peace and tough love and light! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:10 pm

Gita wrote:

Jester, there’s obviously no talking with you about anything intelligent but at least I tried. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes You have a very rigid mind set which stems from a very rigid belief systems which cripples you to any new info which may go against your grain. My dear jester you are SCARED and you don’t trust yourself enough to be able to handle the truth so you go by generations of programming. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Kopfschuettel If you look hard enough you’ll see the other sheeple in front of you going baaa baaa, whilst you yourself are uttering something similar i.e blah blah blah. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 849210

ps. This is indeed MY COURT. No Jester in history ever owned their own court - they just pranced in other people's court. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_geek

Peace and tough love and light! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek

Yeah ok.

Whatever!!!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:14 pm

Here is a site that is outside of bible as you requested!!!

This is like the 10th time I have posted this site to you for research pourpose only!

ALL INFORMATION IS NOT REVIEWED BY ME FOR YOU!!!

Again!!! The rules of my court are that you use your own intuition!

When you do!!! you will see that no one owns the court!!!

I Love You! cheers

Now you know.

AND ANOTHER THING...

You can stay in my court and let me teach you as long as you like!

Who knows...maybe one day we'll even let you drive the short bus, not just be a passenger!!!

http://www.cosmic-people.com/ jocolor

PEACE JT!
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:38 pm

JT, I tryed to enter the site but firefox won't let me, it keeps on coming with a message that says "the site has poor reputation". All that aside, you were talking about Jesus the historical person that allegedly was crucified

If Jesheua existed, which is very likely he did, it is very likely he did not die in the cross. As I said before, I will respect him as an equal for his wisdom. I don't think he was the only son of god. For starters, god is an It, without division or sex, hence the idea that god would have a son is plainly illogical. We are all god or source, we are all equal, we are all within source

On those basis I am happy to talk with any ET, but non of the GLF have materialized yet

Love and Peace Jester
    Gita
    Gita

Post  Gita Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Jester, you need to give a link where you’ve actually reviewed the contents!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes This way you’re just giving me more ammunition! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 23873 Anyway got as far as opening the link and was faced with another blue eyed blond hair ‘friendly’ – oh come on – are you serious? GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 426142 Plus this link couldn’t possibly teach me anything about Jesus!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 871182

I don’t see myself as a teacher but as a great example and that’s the best way of teaching!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 21327

Also I have never been a passenger and always in the driving seat and that’s the way it shall remain – Forever! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 9755

I love you too but only Lord knows why?? GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 94171 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Herz GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Ps. This is MY COURT – I’m the Empress and you are the Jester – gaaad sake!! GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_eek

Pps. I wish something would just prise your eyes open even if it’s ever so slightly for you deserve to know the truth as does everyone else. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 30846 Do not become space food my beautiful crazy Jester. GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 374937 GFL Debate Thread - Page 3 Icon_geek

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 pm

lol!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:49 am