tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+23
magamud
burgundia
SiriArc
Beren
Brook
CetaceousOne
Jenetta
Lionhawk
Swanny
Adv
lindabaker
UncleJohn
Shaynard
TRANCOSO
mp3
Balance
JesterTerrestrial
devakas
Mercuriel
mudra
Gita
Pheryllt
Carol
27 posters

GFL Debate Thread

JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: GFL Debate Thread

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:57 am

I do not see the point of having a thread called lies and to have this type of garbage at avalon is sad! Some call it fun and I completely disagree!!!

100% I do not support this!!!

The purpose is not to have fun...it is to spread dis information. that is why quoted material is posted then stupid remarks are made mocking with no intelligent research! Wonder why!!!

Same as the thread that went on for months at AV1. Same as the thread at Av2! NOW SAME AS THE THREAD HERE!!!

SO HAVE FUN I HOPE YOUR GETTING A GOOD LAFF!!!

At the expense of what appears to be the spiritual team of space friends who are here assisting humanity out of its wicked spiritual corruption. PEACE JT!

lie
    verb,lied, ly·ing.
    –noun
    a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
    something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
    an inaccurate or false statement.
    the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.
    –verb (used without object)
    to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive.
    to express what is false; convey a false impression.
    –verb (used with object)
    to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:20 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:I do not see the point of having a thread called lies and to have this type of garbage at avalon is sad! Some call it fun and I completely disagree!!!

The purpose is not to have fun...it is to spread dis information. that is why quoted material is posted then stupid remarks are made mocking with no intelligent research! Wonder why!!!

Same as the thread that went on for months at AV1. Same as the thread at Av2! NOW SAME AS THE THREAD HERE!!!

At the expense of what appears to be the spiritual team of space friends who are here assisting humanity out of its wicked spiritual corruption. PEACE JT!

lie
    verb,lied, ly·ing.
    –noun
    a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
    something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
    –verb (used with object)
    to bring about or affect by lying (often used reflexively): to lie oneself out of a difficulty; accustomed to lying his way out of difficulties.

Allow me to try to put some perspective on this for you Jester.

Some of us here concider the GFL information to be a load of crap. We concider the GFL information to be as you like to put it DisInformation. Some of those people in needing a release mechanism, without attacking the fluffy happy shiny threads, created a seperate parody thread so that people of a similar mindset could come together and know not everyone was "on board" with the GFL material, or Thuban material, etc et al.

Some of the people on each side of the debate seem to feel the need to go back and forth between the threads and attack what they concider to be disinfo. This thread was created to be that battlefield (and should be allowed to be an all out slugfest if need be) so that the other threads pro and con on the subject were allowed to be kept "clean".

So long and short of it is this. Several factions with differing beliefs (YES BELIEFS SINCE NO ONE CAN SEEM TO BRING ANY TANGIBLE PROOF OF CLAIMS) will continue to have differing opinions but we can still work together in at least limited fashion on many subjects and continue our collective education in search of the truth at the end of this whole mess.
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:39 am

Pheryllt wrote:
    JesterTerrestrial wrote:I do not see the point of having a thread called lies and to have this type of garbage at avalon is sad! Some call it fun and I completely disagree!!!

lie
    verb,lied, ly·ing.
    –noun
    –verb (used with object)

Some of us here concider the GFL information to be a load of crap. We concider the GFL information to be as you like to put it DisInformation. Some of those people in needing a release mechanism, without attacking the fluffy happy shiny threads, created a seperate parody thread so that people of a similar mindset could come together and know not everyone was "on board" with the GFL material, or Thuban material, etc et al.

Some of the people on each side of the debate seem to feel the need to go back and forth between the threads and attack what they concider to be disinfo. This thread was created to be that battlefield (and should be allowed to be an all out slugfest if need be) so that the other threads pro and con on the subject were allowed to be kept "clean".

So long and short of it is this. Several factions with differing beliefs (YES BELIEFS SINCE NO ONE CAN SEEM TO BRING ANY TANGIBLE PROOF OF CLAIMS) will continue to have differing opinions but we can still work together in at least limited fashion on many subjects and continue our collective education in search of the truth at the end of this whole mess.

Declaring something to be crap, puts an onus on you. Stating an opinion that something is crap, does not. Is that a fine line? Depends on the viewpoint. criticism is fine, but can be irritating if based on sloppy reasoning. I'm in favour of calling facts facts, and opinions opinions. Then there is not potential problem, because who'd deny another the right to an opinion? Only bigots.
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:58 am

As far a you not seeing the point to having a thread, that is fine. You definitely have the right to that opinion. That doesn't mean that those that are enjoying that thread don't have the right to break out from the monotony and have a little fun on a message board.

Same as you don't see the point in something, others may not see a point in what your stance/agenda is. As I said yesterday, I see this as much akin to someone telling a <insert stereotype> joke and someone getting mad about the generalization. That's why it's called a joke.

This forum is not meant to be a thought police on who is allowed to believe what and what their alignment should be. Frankly, I see no problem with a few people throwing up some pics and videos that they think are funny and weaving them into a story thread.

The only line not to be crossed here is personal attacks and insults. Both sides have done it enough and fueled the fire to the point where it doesn't matter who started it here.

Bottom line : Insults and name calling stop. Everything else ( fun and serious stuff ) continues.
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:06 am

mp3 wrote:

Declaring something to be crap, puts an onus on you. Stating an opinion that something is crap, does not. Is that a fine line? Depends on the viewpoint. criticism is fine, but can be irritating if based on sloppy reasoning. I'm in favour of calling facts facts, and opinions opinions. Then there is not potential problem, because who'd deny another the right to an opinion? Only bigots.

Thank you mp3 for yet another intelligent reply!

And in the thread on avalon 1 there was not stop dis - information done either in ignorance or as a targeted agenda to discredit our space friends further.

Why...well geeze...Roswell was like 60 years ago and we are yet to get official answers! I do not expect these agents with in the truth movement to just own up to it and say something like

um...yeah...jester...your right we are trolling you and we're just smurfin with ya and the people of shan.

anyway. The debate continues except intelligent logic has picked up a bigger sword and complete ignorance and mockery no longer hold power!!!

I ask again!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS HERE!!! AND WHY!!!

BECAUSE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!

Peace JT!
    Pheryllt
    Pheryllt

Post  Pheryllt Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm

mp3 wrote:
    Pheryllt wrote:

lie
    verb,lied, ly·ing.
    –noun
    –verb (used with object)

Just to set the record straight, I am of the opinion that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Its the right of all sentient beings. When I say something is crap, that is my opinion. I can take my words, weigh them against others words, use yet anothers words to try to disprove a non terristerial, channeled entities words brought through a messenger if you accept that messenger as reliable and truthful. It doesn't mean a hill of beans.

I'm not saying that the possibility of channeled material being truth is not there, in fact I suppose it has just as much a possibility as it being a load of bunk. Its nice to play what if, (and again sorry if anyone is offended, but please try to look to those who are not the direct recipient of the supposed messages and try to see it from their viewpoint) but some of us prefer to deal in cold hard facts with corroborating proof that is tangable.

When we take "data" from NASA or from a news report, or from a book its all supposition and conjecture till you yourself individually cooroborate the information with research and hard data experimentation or exploration. To put it simply, Don't believe anything you are told without proving it for yourself. That is the motto I have lived by, I operate within a set of assumptions that are acceptable to me as an individual based on my limited availability to actually research all the information I process on a daily basis. BUT, I concider all the uncoorborated information to be suspect until proven otherwise.

I hold no ill will against anyone, but I will not brook anyone telling me I should believe something or worse yet HAVE to believe something because they said its the truth. I have been down that road before and I KNOW where it leads. I realize that others may banter back and forth in other capacities, but I cannot speak for them, only for myself. So now you know where I am comming from.
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 am

JesterTerrestrial wrote:
    I ask again!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK IS HERE!!! AND WHY!!!

BECAUSE IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!

IT LOOKS LIKE!!!

SOMETHINGS GOING ON!!!

Peace JT!

If anyone is here then you can bet it's not the GFL jokers.
    Wish you would wake up and see the lies right in front of your face mate.

The people that use the hopes of sad people to make money make me sick

Down with the GFL GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 958811
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:19 am

Entire post whacked due to personal attacks.

I'm not going to wade through the words and sterilize it.

ADV.

--Oh well they were not that personal. Whatever then. its all good. JT!

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:43 pm

GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 DroidsIwaslookingfor
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Post whacked.

ADV
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Swanny wrote:Quote whacked, since the post was whacked

ADV

GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

Ok great. Lmao

And you again are implying that it is a lie with no proof offered.

Stop with the insults Mr. Swanny!

Have a nice day. Do your own research.

JT ... thank you for not responding in kind with an insult. ADV
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Swanny wrote:Post whacked.

ADV

Thanks for that GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 Icon_rolleyes

Right I'm gone from this forum it has more restrictions than avalon.
    Will pop in now and then to see Mudras post about ECO housing

Jester keep following the lies they suit you
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:15 pm

it was only whacked because I broke down the foolish posts you keep making and the comment about your debating skills being pathetic still stands. AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

Swanny. What do you want From Me? Why do you keep trolling me. Trying to get a rise out of me.

The GFL still has hope for humanity no matter what you say here on this misty forum. Have a really great day.

PEACE JT!
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed May 12, 2010 7:00 am

LOOK AT THIS..WHY WOULD SOMEONE ATTACK ME AND TRY TO DRAG ME BACK INTO THE DIS INFORMATION AGENTS THREAD!!!

BECAUSE THEY WANT TO COVER ANY INTELLIGENT RESEARCH WITH MOCKER IGNORANCE AND MORE LIES!!!

WONDER WHY!!!

PEACE NOW!!!

The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post starsmoonmtns Today at 12:14 pm
    I'm with Swanny,
    Gita and Transcoso along with many others on this one sorry guys,,,
    Mind
    Control to the Mistic of Avalon...
    No bad feelings, but i'm not
    going to follow this stuff...
    Been around it, and close enough to it
    to say NO WAY!!! Think HAARP, Mind Control.....personal experience....
    and i let THEM go, as of this moment its not worth my energy!
    Time
    to wake up, we save ourselves ole "BELOVED ONES" we have 'something'
    THEY want.....and it's not the youtube videos etc.,
    Peace Out!

Sorry
    JT, you're just to head strong to be serious!!! Think about it...
    There
    is good and bad in everything, yin/yang,,,,, and balance...
    This is
    NOT balanced IMO>>>>>>

I want not part in it at
    all....was a good joke for a while...I'm laughing one last laugh at
    your posts JT!
    but you're just not getting it,,,,,
    don't trip on
    your way onto the ships or to ascension!

Seriously, don't want
    to be rude, but enough is enough JT.... be well...

starsmoonmtns

JesterTerrestrial

* View the profile
    * Private Message
    * See all

JesterTerrestrial

Re: Galactic Federation Of Light - Audio Updates

JesterTerrestrial
    Today at 4:57 am

starsmoonmtns
    wrote:I'm with Swanny, Gita and Transcoso along with many others
    on this one sorry guys,,,
    Mind Control to the Mistic of Avalon...
    No
    bad feelings, but i'm not going to follow this stuff...
    Been around
    it, and close enough to it to say NO WAY!!! Think HAARP, Mind
    Control.....personal experience.... and i let THEM go, as of this
    moment its not worth my energy!
    Time to wake up, we save ourselves
    ole "BELOVED ONES" we have 'something' THEY want.....and it's not the
    youtube videos etc.,
    Peace Out!

Sorry JT, you're just to
    head strong to be serious!!! Think about it...
    There is good and
    bad in everything, yin/yang,,,,, and balance...
    This is NOT balanced
    IMO>>>>>>

I want not part in it at all....was a
    good joke for a while...I'm laughing one last laugh at your posts JT!
    but
    you're just not getting it,,,,,
    don't trip on your way onto the
    ships or to ascension!

Seriously, don't want to be rude, but
    enough is enough JT.... be well...

starsmoonmtns

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK.
    Mockery and ignorance can be posted in the debate thread. This thread
    is called audio updates.

PEACE IN!!!
    JT!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

get over it JT or get on a ship and leave!
    PEACE

Last edited
    by JesterTerrestrial on Wed May 12, 2010 5:02 am; edited 2 times in
    total

* Select/Unselect multi-quote

starsmoonmtns

* View user profile View the profile
    * Send private message Private Message
    * Send an e-mail message Send e-mail
    * http://http;//awakentopeaceandlove,blogspot.com/
    * Find all posts by starsmoonmtns See all posts

starsmoonmtns

* Post n°434

The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post starsmoonmtns Today at 12:18 pm
    Did it post in the ''right' area now? hope so....

peace

and have fun jumping on the ships when your MIND thinks they have come to save you!
    Wink

* Select/Unselect multi-quote

OnlineJesterTerrestrial

* View user profile View the profile
    * Send private message Private Message
    * Find all posts by JesterTerrestrial See all posts

JesterTerrestrial

* Post n°435

Re: The Galactic Federation of Lies

Post JesterTerrestrial Today at 12:41 pm
    yeah you did troll!!!

you managed to post ignorant garbage in the AUDIO UPDATE THREAD!!!

Then you managed to copy MY words to your dis information thread (your stupid lies thread)!!!

way to go!!!

you have proved that you ARE RUDE!!!

even when you say you do not wish to be!!!

STOP ATTACKING ME!!!

YOUR NEW WORLD ORDER WILL FAIL!!!

PEACE NOW!!!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am

JT, perhaps it's time to give this a rest. We know you are passionate about your POV and there has been lots of opportunities to share it in various threads. Peace, luv.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    JesterTerrestrial
    JesterTerrestrial

Post  JesterTerrestrial Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 am

Carol wrote:JT, perhaps it's time to give this a rest. We know you are passionate about your POV and there has been lots of opportunities to share it in various threads. Peace, luv.

Hi Carol...i was resting :)

Geeze...I still am. Thubs Up

however...i was attacked...then had my post copy and pasted into the dis information thread. I must stand up for myself because it is obvious to me that no one else is gonna do it! Let alone stand up for truth and peace on this planet!!!

The wars rage on and nothing gets done and the trolls still take cheap shots at me. Wonder Why!!!

Have a great day,

JT!
    mp3
    mp3

Post  mp3 Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 am

I'm here. Let's see what you've got by way of facts.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Given how this situation has continued to play itself out Mercuriel and I have decided to place the 3 threads (GFLight, GFLies and GFLDebate) into 3 seperate forums with posting restriction for a few members regarding the GFLight and GFLlies thread. Anyone can post in the GFLDebate thread. The originator of a thread will have access to their own GFL thread.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:36 pm

<blockquote>I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and now you know that the Galactic Federation is a peace-keeping organisation, which is why we sometimes refer to ourselves as Galactic Policeman. In your terminology, it is probably more accurate to call us Galactic Trouble Shooters.
    </blockquote>
    On whose behalf?
    This sounds like a 'you're either with us, or against us - in which case we have the right to invade your homes to conduct some old-fashioned 'trouble shooting'' declaration.

<blockquote>At the heart of our operations is the desire to see all civilisations join us, so that all can become One in the Love and Light.
    </blockquote>
    Whether you like it or not!!!

This 'in Love & Light' thing starts to give me the creeps.
    This is my comment on SaLuSa's July 26 message.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 Empty What Debate?

Post  Lionhawk Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Greetings,
    If I may interject a thought with this whole debate issue..... If this planet has been under a quarantine for all this time, why is anything supposedly being taken seriously, such as videos, channelings, etc. concerning the GFL. We have been under a quarantine since they blew the first nuclear bomb. Why would any alien info be considered credible under a quarantine. If the quarantine is being honored by the GFL, there would be no credible information being transmitted to this Planet. Also consider that a great majority of the channels available have been taken over by the darkside and any information being up loaded or downloaded is being corrupted by them. When you also add the ugly truth as to the darkside making duplicate impostors of the real ascended Masters so that they could hijack the whole system network to this planet. It isn't that channeling isn't a communication tool. It is the ones doing it.

Why are people subscribing to second hand information? Isn't that the place where all this negative bashing takes form?

The reason for the quarantine is also a test. A test to see how man will choose his fate. Slavery or Freedom. If people keep subscribing to slavery through these second hand messages, it will become their own reality. I would like to suggest we break that chain by choosing freedom and go by the first hand. The bottom line is that everyone can only share what they have experienced. They can also share their beliefs but why share anything in second hand terms? When you do that, you are practicing duality and the end result is compromise. You compromise you and me.

This quarantine also means non interference. It isn't a question whether the GFL is real of not. Anyone with the right tool kit can establish that with a little effort. A channeled message isn't proof. But the proof is out there. Even the US gov has proof of their existence, gathered through private sources.

Chances are if you sit there and act like a cow and do nothing but moo, you will just be a cow mooing. Also a future food source for some other faction is highly possible as the word coward could actually mean cow wardly. As in having cow aspects. hahahha

If I may also add from experience (which is first hand), the GFL exist. But I am not here to convince you whether they do or not. I would rather see you get out off the chair and go prove it for yourself if you have that desire. If you don't, then don't. It is only a matter of exercising your free agency. If I can do it I know you can.

Namaste'
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

GFL Debate Thread - Page 6 Empty GFL Debate Thread

Post  Jenetta Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:19 am

Greetings Lionhawk and Welcome to the Mists,

Another old face returns! You always struck me as having your feet solidly planted on the ground!

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Jenetta wrote:Greetings Lionhawk and Welcome to the Mists,

Another old face returns! You always struck me as having your feet solidly planted on the ground!

I second that.
    A free spirit.
    Always liked your contributions on PA1.

Nice to see you here, Lionhawk.
    cheers
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:21 am

Thanks. Good to see a lot of you stayed together. Looks like Carol has had her hands full too. I only wanted to add my two cents worth to this so called debate. I don't see it as a debate really. Things are the way they are, complicated. I also think it is a personal choice to make it simple.

Wink
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:48 pm

Lionhawk: Where you been? 'Bout time you came 'round here.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm

So, spill, Lion, how do we get the first hand information?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:04 am