tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+27
kindling
Adv2
THEeXchanger
Simplicity
Linda
Micjer
sabina
shiloh
seekeroftruth
Brook
devakas
CetaceousOne
lindabaker
ceridwen
Jenetta
Chimpsky
Floyd
Mercuriel
TRANCOSO
Threecaster
orthodoxymoron
Carol
mudra
eMonkey
malletzky
Beren
Sanicle
31 posters

Why so quiet here lately?

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Why so quiet here lately? Empty Why so quiet here lately?

Post  Sanicle Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:54 am

Just thought I'd make the enquiry as there does seem to be fewer posts here lately and fewer logged on often too. Clearly I am one of those and I was just wondering if others reasons for not posting may be the same or similar as my own, although some have let us know they have pressing personal problems too. But for me, it's this.

I still read each day but often just skim through threads as so much of it is what we've all seen versions of so many times before. After being part of this forum and in having done my own study in most areas covered here for many years before that, I feel I have a pretty good image of the bigger picture on our dear planet. There's the odd extra piece of information that comes up that I haven't come across before, a new name, or new details in some area, but it's often just the same old, same old, recycled stuff we're reading these days. It hardly seems useful to repeat more of the same or comment either. I think we all feel much the same re most of it.

I'm now quite certain on what I believe and what I don't and I don't really need to discuss it anymore either. Although I do feel bad for not giving kudos at times to those I see as making a good point (in agreement with my own of course haha) but just saying "lovely" or "great" or well said" also seems a bit lame these days.

So for me it's come down to "OK, what happens next?" I'm waiting for the BIG-can't be denied-factual events to happen now.

So I still love you all and think of you daily, which is one of the reasons I started this thread. Anyone else care to share? I love you
    Beren
    Beren

Why so quiet here lately? Empty Re: Why so quiet here lately?

Post  Beren Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:22 am

Sanicle wrote:Just thought I'd make the enquiry as there does seem to be fewer posts here lately and fewer logged on often too. Clearly I am one of those and I was just wondering if others reasons for not posting may be the same or similar as my own, although some have let us know they have pressing personal problems too. But for me, it's this.

I still read each day but often just skim through threads as so much of it is what we've all seen versions of so many times before. After being part of this forum and in having done my own study in most areas covered here for many years before that, I feel I have a pretty good image of the bigger picture on our dear planet. There's the odd extra piece of information that comes up that I haven't come across before, a new name, or new details in some area, but it's often just the same old, same old, recycled stuff we're reading these days. It hardly seems useful to repeat more of the same or comment either. I think we all feel much the same re most of it.

I'm now quite certain on what I believe and what I don't and I don't really need to discuss it anymore either. Although I do feel bad for not giving kudos at times to those I see as making a good point (in agreement with my own of course haha) but just saying "lovely" or "great" or well said" also seems a bit lame these days.

So for me it's come down to "OK, what happens next?" I'm waiting for the BIG-can't be denied-factual events to happen now.

So I still love you all and think of you daily, which is one of the reasons I started this thread. Anyone else care to share? I love you

My friend, I agree with you completely.
    This place here and people on it are the group of , should I say, a bit more mature ones among other groups.
    No need to rehash old stuff into oblivion , to blindly follow other works or to do any other chores.

This doesn't makes us better than others ,just different.
    Also things start to look as quiet before the storm.

Anyways whenever I have something good to contribute ,I do it.
    My poetry thread is somewhat like a plant and has its seasons of growth, others are similar too.
    There will be some good things here , soul collaborations which I will announce soon.

But each soul present here and now has things to do in its own life to refill themselves with love ,light,truth and fearlessness .
    It's much needed this time.

So we will be like a fruit tree that grows slow but bears divine .

:)
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:56 am

Sanicle, Beren...I have to agree with yoo too.

Basicly, I am quite happy to have this place where I come back every day and I'm more then happy to see this place free from any drama. As known, we've had plenty of drama here in the last few years, but it seems that all drama queens & kings have left the stage for good Lmao Sure, having drama also means much more "traffic" and posts, but to what price?

As for me, just as both of you say correctly...I've become more mature, more centered and definitgely more balanced. I don't tend to pretend that I know everything, but as you, I know what I know and at the same time, I'm opened to learn more and more 'new' stuff.

Obviously, The Mists has become more then a forum in the last few months. I see it as a kind of "news portal" where some of our posters (Burgundia, Mudra, Carol, Sanicle, Beren, Tom, Gio...just to name a few and sorry for mot mentioneing many other) regulary inform this community about their own fields of interests as well as about what's going on lately on this planet.

And the most important, from my POV: this condition at this very moment here on this forum just shows us how a community can exist in a peaceful coexistence.

So I rather prefer to be here as somewhere else, where some members and some issues can cause quite a stirr. Not that I won't be able to participate...No. It's just...we're obviously beyond that conditioning.

Or as Beren says, and I love that realy

We're not better...we're just different Hadriel

Much respect to all of you
    Mall...

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:40 am

From myside, I am still travelling so not able to participate. Freedom
    (Thinking.. but I post so seldomly anyways... o'well)

But from my observations and purely my 2 cents, malletzky nailed it. I come here for spiritual related posts, not news. But at the same time, i find some of the news both informative and in some cases my internal B.S. alarm bells activate. So, like all groups worth their salt you will get people from all walks with all different views making a contribution in their own style. Whether it is balanced is possibly up for debate.. And what is balance here? As Beren said, and I agree, this does not make us better, just different. However without deference, I like to view this in the context of the forum and less slanted to individuals or groups.

In the end, why it is quiet is still unknown. But hey, this board is not about quantity, it is the quality that matters Wink

Signing off from the edge of the Amazon (again).

Be well, stay well, beautiful people.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:27 am

Thanks to Mal I discovered a few months ago that by clicking " view today's active topics " ( at the bottom of home page under Statistics ) rather " view posts since last visit " I suddenly found the forum was much more active than I thought.
    Visiting the forum several times a day as I am used to I would miss a lot of what was actually going go if I just checked " view posts since last visit " only .
    As far as I can tell I did'nt feel less production taking place here lately . The apparent quietness is maybe due to the fact that those present seem to work in harmony these days .
    For the reasons you have outlined in your first post there is'nt always much that needs to be discussed but I noticed that a little note of acknowledgement here and there is still very nice to get for an OP.
    By the way dearest Sanicle I left a video that I believe you would specially like on some of my threads lately and a note for you there too Wink
    I really believe that it is Love that brought us all together and just seeing the presence of some of you here is filling my Heart with joy.

Much Love for You All

The Karen

mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 am

Good to see you eMonkey cheers
    Happy travels my dear.

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:44 am

I concur. We're also having internet problems where it is affecting the area including cell phones. Perhaps this is a precursor of what is to come given the suns activity.

I think many of us are in a waiting mode and just busy with living our daily life. We tend to post what is reverent to us personally.

These past few weeks I've just been very busy with family and Spring cleaning which is very time consuming, so with the frustration of the internet not working properly put my energy and attention to what I can do.

However, I'm very grateful for those members who do post and to those who stop by to read and catch up on the daily activities. Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:17 pm

Cute Troy...good to see you're well Wink

Quiet Here Lately wrote:Calm before the storm.

Sleep well.

Troy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:48 pm

Unfortunately, Troy is banned.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:09 pm

My home computers are dead -- and my internet connection no longer exists -- so I am limited to the library computer -- one hour a day -- six days a week. I've seen the view counts on my threads virtually stop over the past month -- so I'm thinking my self-styled 'mission' might be over. I've stopped writing my book, since my computers are dead -- and my book thus far is probably lost -- so I'm really trying to move on -- as I await Armageddon. I've decided to read the complete works of William Shakespeare -- in addition to the stack of books I'm presently working on. I'm very disillusioned by the electronic, human, other than human, and unseen supernatural surveillance -- so I'm trying to not talk -- not even when alone in my own home. I think this world might be on the brink of some sort of a 'god-off' -- and I doubt that it will be pretty. Anyway, that's my sad version of why things are so quiet around here. Namaste.
    Threecaster
    Threecaster

Post  Threecaster Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm

Now, I mainly hang out in the lounge, and never really dig too deep for anything in particular (unless It's about the structure of reality geek then I'm in like Flynn...)

I toon oticed the lounge had been very quiet, but I just attributed it to the Spring weather coming around, and most folks are outside getting things done.

I've been moving into the new house, and am using my old laptop to get my internet fix. My main system is still languishing under a pile of boxes...

That, and I see systems that cycle, fluctuate, the pertubate (I think all of us are in for one BIG pertubation soon, or there's gonna be food riots around here...(groceries and gas are stupid pricey.... Nutbar something has to give SOON)

so I just assumed that the lounge was going through it's "20" moment (you know, 20 till the hour, or 20 after...) and things will pick up on their own.

In fact, the actual collapsing of the waveform via the very existence of this thread may break it. (you know, saying it jinxes it! or somesuch...)

I've been checking in regularly (I have no life), but did not see any kewl topics, nor thoughts of new things to post.....just waiting to see what else goes on..... UFO2

OXY:

"quit waiting for them to die" I think that's Linda Goodman

Sounds like you actually have a golden opportunity to open up to new ways of doing things. We need that type of thinking more now than ever. If you find things are being stripped from you, you likely asked for it (if only subconciously).

I think the "vow of silence" (unlike my "Vow of Science" Hypnotize ) is marvelous! I know it's not a real vow, but what else should I think of it? Somehow, to me, that feels like an excellent thing for you right now.

And while you're waiting, maybe you could take up cooking, or botany, or pigeon fancying...you know, just to keep yourself busy until things go awry.... Heh heh

The Shakespeare sounds great. I am also finding myself being drawn back to the originals of some of our greatest thinkers.

Why so quiet here lately? Einstein_Emoticon_by_housewave
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:12 pm

With you Threecaster we are sure to get somewhere where we will never be bored even when things get awry Cheerful
    Oxy there is a lot of wisdom in Threecaster's advice.
    We are all in the same boat really . Now the way we look at it may well make the difference for what lays ahead.

Love for You
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:My home computers are dead -- and my internet connection no longer exists -- so I am limited to the library computer -- one hour a day -- six days a week. I've seen the view counts on my threads virtually stop over the past month -- so I'm thinking my self-styled 'mission' might be over. I've stopped writing my book, since my computers are dead -- and my book thus far is probably lost -- so I'm really trying to move on -- as I await Armageddon. I've decided to read the complete works of William Shakespeare -- in addition to the stack of books I'm presently working on. I'm very disillusioned by the electronic, human, other than human, and unseen supernatural surveillance -- so I'm trying to not talk -- not even when alone in my own home. I think this world might be on the brink of some sort of a 'god-off' -- and I doubt that it will be pretty. Anyway, that's my sad version of why things are so quiet around here. Namaste.

My favorite author is Mark Twain Oxy and his Library of Humor. He really is quite brilliant. William Shakespeare isn't near as humorous.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Sanicle wrote:Just thought I'd make the enquiry as there does seem to be fewer posts here lately and fewer logged on often too. Clearly I am one of those and I was just wondering if others reasons for not posting may be the same or similar as my own, although some have let us know they have pressing personal problems too. But for me, it's this.

I still read each day but often just skim through threads as so much of it is what we've all seen versions of so many times before.
    After being part of this forum and in having done my own study in most areas covered here for many years before that, I feel I have a pretty good image of the bigger picture on our dear planet. There's the odd extra piece of information that comes up that I haven't come across before, a new name, or new details in some area, but it's often just the same old, same old, recycled stuff we're reading these days. It hardly seems useful to repeat more of the same or comment either. I think we all feel much the same re most of it.

The bold lines above count for me too.

Also I post on GLP where I'm a full member - monthly paid for with 100 of my 'karma points'... Heh heh - so I can't be banned anymore.

I like it there 'cos there's still a lot of people at GLP who are not as wise and well-informed/aducated as the majority here, so I've got something to teach them Wink - which is btw well apriciated by quite a lot of members & AC's.

But I still pop in here on a daily bases & also post things of interest if I find any.

Hadriel Beer
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:22 am

Cool, apart from one of us, sounds like we're all on much the same page. Thank you to all who responded, from your beautiful hearts as always. I feel so blessed to be quietly and happily awaiting and helping to create our future with such great friends beside me from all around this wonderful planet.

Despite the doomsayers and fearmongering, I believe we truly are blessed.

Hadriel
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Also I post on GLP where I'm a full member - monthly paid for with 100 of my 'karma points'... Heh heh - so I can't be banned anymore.

I like it there 'cos there's still a lot of people at GLP who are not as wise and well-informed/aducated as the majority here, so I've got something to teach them Wink - which is btw well apriciated by quite a lot of members & AC's.

But I still pop in here on a daily bases & also post things of interest if I find any.

Hadriel Beer

You are one of us Tran and if you are carrying seeds of wisdom across the borders that is just making our garden wider and more beautifull.
    It's all good Cheerful

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Why so quiet here lately? Dove-hand-monument

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

mudra wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:

Hadriel Beer

You are one of us Tran and if you are carrying seeds of wisdom across the borders that is just making our garden wider and more beautifull.
    It's all good Cheerful

Hugs

Love for You
    mudra

Your ever so sweet Mudra!

And yes, I am trying to carry 'seeds of wisdom across the borders', as you state it so beautifully!

Hugs
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:19 am

Alas My Brethren - I have been absent and for this I apologize...

My way is to answer that which is asked and not to Volunteer It...

- The Law of Allowance and the Law of Confusion being observed...

In this way I watch others Post and as They come to the Crux - Asking that is - I then contribute as I am able to...

-//-

Again - My apologies for not carrying out this Duty as much as I should have recently...

It is just that the situation with My Twin Flame - Hadriel - Drives much of what occurs with Me at this juncture...

That said - I shall pour out more of Myself and with renewed Vigour...

Wink

-//-

Return Brethren - They will not lessen Us...

Simply put - They cannot...

Harp

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:40 am

Less is more
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:48 am

Uhhhmmm OK - Cryptic much ?

Thanks for that - Really...

Rolling Eyes

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 am

Most welcome.
    you get out the wrong side side of bed today or something?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 am

Pretty much hits the nail on the head.

Additionally I would say many have formed an immune system to the crap drip fed to alternative boards and such like from the usual suspects with various claims and predictions etc. People are just bored of it.

I prefer it without the noise and the bullshit but always like a good steamy topic so less is more. Quality not quantity. It is not necessarily a bad thing. Just look at the crap on Project Avalon for example, especially a year or so ago.

But I think you have summed it up pretty well for many Sanicle.

Kudos lol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 pm

I have just got an laptop after being offline for weeks, and it seems as if a few forums seem a bit in the doldrums, it could be a cyclic thing, but I suspect that its a case that all that can be said has been said, and some sort of change needs to manifest, at whatever level, within or upon humanity.

Maybe its the lull before the storm ?
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 pm

Floyd wrote:you get out the wrong side side of bed today or something?

Nah - Sorry - I was just trying to figure out what You meant by the comment "Less" above - But You've already explained It in a subsequent Post...

Thanks > Wink

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 pm