tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
MargueriteBee
lindabaker
mudra
TRANCOSO
Anchor
Carol
Sparks
investigator
enemyofNWO
Micjer
eMonkey
16 posters

$500 Silver

eMonkey
    eMonkey

$500 Silver Empty $500 Silver

Post  eMonkey Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 am

Hmmm, $500 Silver - great - Cliff High Could be right - perhaps we will see parity.

There are some that believe silver will exceed gold as silver is metal that is consumed in many products from bandages and socks to electrical equipment. Gold however, is a different story, most of the gold ever mined goes into coins, bars and jewellery. So Gold is collected and Silver is consumed. There is only a finite supply of Silver and the supply and discovery of this metal is in decline. So, have we exceeded peak Silver - likey yes - some time ago. This is why Silver in the future will trade at a higher price than gold and will be come a valuable resource.

Well, I suspect strongly that me waffling on about stuff you know already will just be preaching to the choir. So here is some news.

Max Keiser Report #95
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjIWH7CSP8U

John & Yoko Style: $500 silver will put bankers out of business
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhn5hbTXQ84

JP Morgan Silver Manipulation Explained - well worth the watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gl47z2g2EvI
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

$500 Silver Empty Re: $500 Silver

Post  eMonkey Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 am

Latest Max Keiser Report

Keiser Report No100: Centurion Nails Bankster's Coffin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y-YmyTXdBs

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:17 am

Max knows what is going on. Little sarcastic at times, otherwise like him.

I think all precious metals are heading way higher, as well as other commodoties as inflation kicks in as the dollar and eruo collapse.

Interesting how he noted how Brazil (which owed their souls to the Banks of the world), basically declared bankruptcy and told the IMF bank to take a hike, is doing well now. This goes along with what I have been saying about Ireland Greece etc. DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!!!!!!! Tell the saviours that the sun will still come up tomorrow, if we don't take your "sweet" deal.

Back to Brazil.

When things were going bad there a few years ago and inflation went nuts as did interest rates, the key was to own things like silver/gold or ag commodities like soybeans and corn. They had value as their currency at the time tanked!!! Lessons to learn from. Now the ones that did this are quite well off.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:25 am

I did my part to sink JP Morgan . I bought a few silver Philharmoniker from the Austrian Mint . I enjoy watching the Max keiser videos . He has got the picture right .
    JP Morgan and other banksters have been rigging the prices of precious metals for too long and by doing so they kept artificially high the values of FIAT currencies .
    I hope JP Morgan goes bust .... the crimes committed by those criminals are too long to enumerate and they are the ones that withdrew support for Nikolas Tesla .
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 am

And another

The evil SOB's are going down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gmZMTsE4zY
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

Want JP Morgan to crash?

Buy silverThe campaign to buy silver and force JP Morgan into bankruptcy could work, because of the liabilities accrued by its short-selling

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/dec/02/jp-morgan-silver-short-selling-crash

Looks good on them!
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:53 am

Almost every silver "expert" these days plagiarized from Ted Butler, Jason Hommel, David Morgan, and even James Blanchard from the 1980's. I actually started investing in commodities right after I graduated high school in 2003, and all of these new guys were no where to be seen. Lol to the hedge fund managers that claim to be experts, because almost all of them plagiarized from those 4 people, including Cliff imho, take it from a person that was there at close to the very bottom of the commodities bull run. Cliff High? John Paulson? George Soros? All Johny Come Lately's 7 years to the party =).
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:00 am

$500 Silver Silver

You can see the down spell (manipulation) followed by the uptrend lately. Ever since the fraud investigation has started.

This looks to me to be a MAJOR bull market. Now is the time to buy. This thing is going to explode!!!!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 pm

Poll on CTV website.

Have you ever bought gold or silver as an investment?

Yes, and glad I did 13%
    Yes, and regret it 3%
    No, but considering it 16%
    No, and have no plans to 68%

Wow not what I figured.

http://www.ctv.ca/world/
    Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:49 pm

I have been buying gold and silver since 2002. Took all the funds out of my 401k, stopped my retirement plan co-pay, and just bought the metal. Investigator is right about the johnny-come-latelys like clif.

All along during this bull market, I have advised others to buy the precious metals. Only a few have, but they are sure glad. Most others say they are too high. They were "too high" at $500 per oz, too high at 700, too high at 1000, "Gold's in a bubble" and all that disinfo that the msm likes to put out, so that everyone is scared to buy gold. Yes gold and silver are very volatile, and will go down, sometimes violently, but over the months and years they just keep going up, because the dollar keeps losing value.

Right now, today, gold and silver are still cheap, and one of the few ways to protect your savings from destruction.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

$500 Silver Empty Gerald Celente2010-Q4-Trends Journal.pdf link

Post  Carol Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Last edited by Carol on Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Carol wrote:

That last YouTube vids was a Classic PsyOp hit and run piece on Celente and his followers. Very unfair.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Carol wrote:

That last YouTube vids was a Classic PsyOp hit and run piece on Celente and his followers. Very unfair.

I could see it coming so I didn't even watch the last half. Click!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Well, I didn't watch it due to a time crunch so how about I just delete it?

Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:25 pm

I hate the fact that all these commodities are still priced in USD.

You should take a look at the graphs which are adjusted for the buying power of the US$ (does such a statistic/graph exist?)

Any way, my obvious point is that of course the USD price is going up - the USD is f**cked.

This is not a reference to the underlying value of the metal - very much rigged as has been stated.

That is not to say that if you are debt free and are lucky enough to have the spare money to sink some into some gold or silver, just make sure you get the actual physical metal. Be as discreet as you can and have a good safe, suitably rated and properly installed - or just hide it very well. Ensure it is in small recognisable formats that can be easily exchanged - like no more than 1Oz for gold, or perhaps 10Oz for Silver. [*] Also consider not insuring it - most insurance companies don't anyway and have very low limits if they do. If you try to insure it you are effectively telling a lot of people where your stash is and how well protected or otherwise it is.

Personally I'd rather spend the money on stuff that will help me live nicely and grow food...

John..

[*] This comment is not really investor savvy, its more motivated by the idea that you could use this stuff when the money system ceases functioning well - which, IMHO, it will at some point.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Anchor wrote:I hate the fact that all these commodities are still priced in USD.

You should take a look at the graphs which are adjusted for the buying power of the US$ (does such a statistic/graph exist?)

Any way, my obvious point is that of course the USD price is going up - the USD is f**cked.

This is not a reference to the underlying value of the metal - very much rigged as has been stated.

That is not to say that if you are debt free and are lucky enough to have the spare money to sink some into some gold or silver, just make sure you get the actual physical metal. Be as discreet as you can and have a good safe, suitably rated and properly installed - or just hide it very well. Ensure it is in small recognisable formats that can be easily exchanged - like no more than 1Oz for gold, or perhaps 10Oz for Silver. [*] Also consider not insuring it - most insurance companies don't anyway and have very low limits if they do. If you try to insure it you are effectively telling a lot of people where your stash is and how well protected or otherwise it is.

Personally I'd rather spend the money on stuff that will help me live nicely and grow food...

John..

[*] This comment is not really investor savvy, its more motivated by the idea that you could use this stuff when the money system ceases functioning well - which, IMHO, it will at some point.

Of course the best situation to be in is, if money in all it's forms simply just went the way of the dodo. But it is here and it is what we have to deal with and has been rooted in commerce and peoples lives for millenia.

Some of us (including myself,) live in apartments without balconies and that have no garden thereby growing any food is made difficult. Even if we can get around the practicalities and rules governing our ability to install window boxes, for myself and many in the Northern Hemisphere, growing food in this way is not currently possible in a window box at this time of year, with -10c outside. So our options are limited largely to buying Gold & Silver and stocking up on food/water and other tradeable items hoping you can trade your shiny trinkets with someone that values them for goods and services. The only and best chance that many of us in my position have at growing a food garden is to do it by Guerilla Gardening - an interesting concept in itself and deserving of it's own thread.

The only way we can get from A to B (from here to real money, or here to a resource based socirtey or here to totally without money) is to have a transitional currency based on something real (metals or even your skills/labour). Comparing it's value to a fiat currency equivalent helps people in the 3D system to make comparisons for a fair value trade. Sadly the US Petro-Dollar has been the yard stick for many years and is the worlds reserve currency.

Many of the SOB's that perpetuate the monetary/debt & slave system currently have their pants down around their ankles whilst they're busilly shafting us which leaves them exposed. Buying Silver will help chop off the head of a very large snake (JP Morgue).

Where we go from there is unclear, there is no plan other than to bring them down. I can say that we should be careful for what we wish for. If successful, it will cause quite a few problems in the short term but better now than later as we may not get another chance to effectively make real and meaningful change in the world.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:37 pm

Sparks
    Sparks

Post  Sparks Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:47 pm

Here's a chart (I hope) that shows gold is going up in all currencies :

Attachments
    $500 Silver Attachmentqta80i2n.png
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (141 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 am

Sparks wrote:Here's a chart (I hope) that shows gold is going up in all currencies :

Thankyou :)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 am

Massive Monetization: The Failure of the International Financial System
    by Bob Chapman
    Global Research, December 4, 2010

The price of commodities, particularly food and petroleum products, will be higher in the coming year, which will strain budgets more than ever for those who still have jobs. Unemployment will not get appreciably better and government debt will rise. Government is talking about raising the Social Security retirement age by three years, freezing payments and offering government guaranteed annuities in exchange for those of you that do have retirement plans. Two-thirds of those in and about to retire have only Social Security for 50% of their income. The money collected since 1935 is all gone, having been spent by past politicians. In fact, if you put all present and future commitments together you have a debt of $105 trillion.

The US wants to avoid default and devaluation of the dollar. They can raise taxes, cut spending or default on their Social Security and Medicare commitments, and commandeer personal retirement plans. In whole, or in part, these are options for government. If they cannot manage these changes then the Fed will have to increase money and credit, which is now euphemistically labeled 'quantitative easing'. The powers behind government have looted the system perpetually, but particularly since August 15,1971, when the gold standard was abandoned and the result of this gutting and its consequences is about to manifest itself. Unemployment refuses to fall and little is being done to improve the situation. This year five million American workers lost extended unemployment benefits, as Wall Street, bailed out with taxpayer’s loans, is showering their employees with hundreds of billions of dollars in bonuses. There is no question these are the seeds of which revolution is born. We can as a result expect demonstrations and unrest, as we are now seeing in Europe, which could end up in rioting and other antisocial behavior.

Considering what the Federal Reserve and the US Treasury have done over many years we believe we can expect a continuation of fiscal spending and more money and credit to be injected into the economy. That will lead to higher inflation, which could lead eventually to hyperinflation. In preparation in businesses or professionally, or individually, your cost of doing business or living should be reduced and those savings should be used to purchase gold and silver bullion coins and shares*. This is the only way you can protect your investable assets. Business and job opportunities have already fallen off a cliff and we believe that situation will get much worse.

Many of you have IRAs and 401Ks, which we have said your government would like to get their hands on. They are not going to stop pursuing these savings, so you have to act before they do. The government desperately needs that $6 trillion. These funds are at risk, even if all you have in these vehicles are only gold and silver coins or shares. If legislation is passed confiscating these assets and you are given a government guarantee on return, you end up with 100% of nothing. Based on that IRAs and 401Ks should be systematically liquidated with an eye toward tax consequences and penalties. Those who refuse to do so will suffer grievous losses.

If the dollar loses 50% of its value versus other major currencies or even more versus gold and silver you will suffer a major loss of buying power. Those are losses versus inflation. If we have hyperinflation the losses will be even worse. That means you have to get a loan against your 401k and invest those funds in gold and silver related assets. 401Ks and pensions are invested in stocks, bonds and other possible illiquid assets. If the stock and bond markets fall you could lose a big part of your savings. Get whatever you can out now while you still can.

Presently many of our readers tell us that people who they explain the problem to think gold and silver are too high. We heard the same thing when gold was $350.00 and silver was $10.00. Unfortunately, 98% of the population doesn’t have a clue to what is going on. They do not understand the massive printing of dollars and credit that has been flooding the world. The monetization is massive as is the fiscal insanity that has been going on in government over the past ten years. How can anyone even consider being long the dollar? That said, the faster one gets into gold and silver related assets the better off they will be. Those who prefer not to listen we refer you to the 60% to 95% losses absorbed during the “Great Depression” of the 1930s.

It is normal for a world reserve currency such as the dollar to be backed 25% by gold. As you all know that has not been the case since August 15, 1971. Over the 39-year period since then debt has risen exponentially, almost to the point of insanity. The world will awaken in time but the cost for not listening will be dreadful. This is why over the next several years gold will easily go to $7,700 an ounce or higher and silver will range between $100 and $500 an ounce. Remember, gold is the only real money and it does not owe anyone anything. For those of you who do not know it gold has been used as money, along with silver for 6,000 years. Do the elitists really think they can beat that kind of track record? We do not think so.

The Fed is creating money and credit at an annual clip of $1.8 trillion and is going to continue to do so. On top of that they have set interest rates at zero percent and they still cannot create a recovery. Worse they know what they are doing is not going to work. As a result inflation to 6 to 7 percent not the 1.2% government would lead us to believe. When government admits that inflation in the future is 5-1/2%, we can assure you it will really be over 14%. Overall interest rates are negative and being in dollar denominated assets is a losing experience unless you own gold and silver bullion, coins and shares. The only thing that has allowed the dollar to retain value on the USDX is that Europe’s banking system is in a state of collapse. Still, all currencies are falling versus gold. Under the circumstances Europe’s austerity measures were the wrong thing at the wrong time, because at the same time the Fed was beginning QE2 taking them in opposite directions. Next you will see new stimulus being fed into the euro zone by the ECB, the European Central Bank. It is inevitable that the euro zone and the EU will collapse and that will be the linchpin which will take the entire world down financially.

The failure of the international financial system and the inability of elitists to control it, leave them open to loss and exposure of what they have been up too.

Bob Chapman is a frequent contributor to Global Research.

SOURCE: http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=22254

*Note by TRANCOSO: Gold & silver shares are as worthless as the paper they're printed on, imo.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

$500 Silver Empty Crash JP Morgue

Post  eMonkey Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:48 am

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:52 am

Hmmm, what about the good little slaves not paying their credit cards for a few months too?
    That should create some more fireworks..
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:57 am

A statement from silvergoldsilver.com

SOLD OUT! Selling again Dec 10th, 2010

We Are Silver & Gold

We are current SOLD OUT of products. Due to intense buying this AM (December 4, 2010) we will NOT be accepting ANY new orders until Dec 10, 2010.

Spontaneous buying frenzy aimed at killing finanancial terrorist JPM decimating silver supplies. . . Major price explosion imminent. JPM tries to cover multi-trillion silver-short liability by cornering copper market.

Last edited by eMonkey on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction, date revised from the 6th to 10th)
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 am

Ok what are they doing? Hedging their bet. All precious metals are going up. Why would they short silver and be buying copper? Here is the article.

$500 Silver Copper_1777937c

JP Morgan revealed as mystery trader that bought £1bn-worth of copper on LME

The American investment bank JP Morgan is the mystery trader that grabbed more than half the copper on the London Metal Exchange, The Daily Telegraph has learned.

The $1.5bn (£1bn) trade was described in the LME's daily update as "between 50pc and 80pc" of the 350,000 tonnes in reserves. This pushed up the price for the immediate delivery of copper to $8,700 – its highest level since the financial crisis in October 2008.

A high premium on the spot copper price normally reflects fear of a shortage of the metal, which is in hot demand across the world as a vital component in a mass of products from electrical gadgets to wiring.

A source close to the situation said that JP Morgan had bought the copper contracts, adding that amount is closer to the "lower portion of the range" disclosed by the LME.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/industry/8180304/JP-Morgan-revealed-as-mystery-trader-that-bought-1bn-worth-of-copper-on-LME.html
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:54 am

Micjer wrote:Ok what are they doing? Hedging their bet. All precious metals are going up. Why would they short silver and be buying copper?

They're like the Hydra, cut one head off and another comes in its place. They're dug in tighter than and Alabama Tick. Well, not for long, I think they have made a massive mistake. Any looming recession will lower demand and to add salt into their gaping wounds, a high price will stifle demand further. It's the old supply and demand formular. Aluminium is a good substitute for many things copper can do in the Electrical industry, so people will redesign electrical systems for this cheaper alternative thus lowering demand even more. Granted, it is not as good as copper for electrical work in certain instances, but it can do quite nicely with Bus-Bars, which will help reduce the copper content even more.

Last edited by eMonkey on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo corrections)

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:42 am