tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe it !

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe  it ! Empty An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe it !

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:27 am

Converting plastic bags to oil . Japanese invention that will change the world !
    One kilowatt of electric energy and one kilo of plastic bags produce 1 Liter of oil ! Tjis oilc could be further refined into gasoline and other oil products !

http://ourworld.unu.edu/en/plastic-to-oil-fantastic/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe  it ! Empty Re: An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe it !

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:04 pm

That is so cool!!! Thank-you for posting it!!! This sort of thing leads me to believe that this world and the human race really do have a reasonable chance to create a reasonable utopia. This is the sort of applied science I really love!!! I love pure science - but most applied science, technology, and industrialization sucks...
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe  it ! Empty Re: An Invention that will change the world . Must see the video to believe it !

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:That is so cool!!! Thank-you for posting it!!! This sort of thing leads me to believe that this world and the human race really do have a reasonable chance to create a reasonable utopia. This is the sort of applied science I really love!!! I love pure science - but most applied science, technology, and industrialization sucks...

Orthy ,

I can see some application for this device here in the apartments block where my wife and I live. At the moment , we already have the centralized heating going on and off a few times a day . The heating system is running on heating oil I assume , but I am not certain . Imagine a collection point for the plastic refuse produced by the whole building and a device like that to convert the plastic into oil . Over a year we could accumulate enough oil to burn for the 5 months or more of centralized heating .
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:03 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:Converting plastic bags to oil . Japanese invention that will change the world !
    One kilowatt of electric energy and one kilo of plastic bags produce 1 Liter of oil ! Tjis oilc could be further refined into gasoline and other oil products !

http://ourworld.unu.edu/en/plastic-to-oil-fantastic/

Hi Enemy & All,

I remember about a year ago seeing an hour long documentry,with similar things..

A firm (that stood to make a fortune) had made a machine that converted old Rubber Tires into Oil and Gas

Similar to (but not) this :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJYa42zYZ2I

I love the forward thinking of all these ideas but we still have to burn the oil at the end of the process to get energy- so it wouldnt get rid of pollution and other enviro issuess- infact it would bring the price of oil down, and people would start using more!!

Free energy is clean energy - Its the only way for the future.....Just got to find a way to get it out of the basements and into the mainstream!!!

Much Love to All

KrS
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:42 pm

You make a good point Bullet in the Moon. Electric Everything would be optimal. Solar Panels on most roof-tops would be a huge step in the right direction. Zero Point Energy would be ideal - but even with just old-school wind-generators and solar-panels - the world could be transformed in a relatively short time-period. Then - if those top-secret magneto-leviton trains could be used by the general public - we could really get something going around here!!!

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:56 am