tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Empty Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World

Post  Carol Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 pm

From Helvetic

Prof. John Searl - The man who can change the world.

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Guestjsearl

Prof. John Searl is commonly referred to as the "The Godfather of Free Energy." Prof. Searl claims he has the solution to our global energy crisis. What's more, he says he's had it for over 60 years. Regarded by many as The Godfather of free energy science, John Searl believes his magnetic generator, the Searl Effect Generator, can save our planet from environmental disaster. So, what if he's telling the truth? The John Searl Story explores this question, as we chronicle the life of arguably the most controversial inventor of the last hundred years. From the childhood dreams that led to his theorem The Law of the Squares, to the mystery tests of his UFO-like levity discs. We analyze Searl Effect technology, hear from believers and from the skeptics, and investigate today's effort to reconstruct John Searl's contentious generator. So, is he telling the truth? You decide

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Promojsearl8

VERITAS

B i o

Biography and the chronological history of John Roy Robert Searl 1932 - present

Although described in the books, this section, once complete, will describe the Searl effect technology and its development.

12/05/1936 - Placed in the care of Dr. Barnado's homes.

23/05/1936 - Placed in a foster home at THE CHESTNUTS, Hestley Green,Thorndon, near Eye, Suffolk, England.

05/04/1937 - Started at Thorndon infants school.

07/08/1942 - Completed infant school.

14/09/1942 - Started at Eye secondary school.

21/06/1944 - Completed secondary school.

07/07/1944 - Started at Russell Coates Naval school.

17/06/1946 - Returned to the Dr. Barnado home in Woodford Bridge.

09/07/1946 - Begun work at British Rewind Electrical Repairs Ltd, at Grays Inn Road, London. Lived at 30 Crawly Road, Turnpike Lane, Wood Green, London. This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident that the conventional scientists are not always correct.

John found that not everything that goes up has to come down.

And not everything that should stay down, does so.

The proof was clear for all to see, including for an unsuspecting landlady. That gaping hole in the ceiling and thru the roof was something the Luftwaffe had failed to do previously during the war.

Education

BA (hon)., Russell-Cotes Nautical School, Dorset, England, 1946

Student, Shenley Hospital, Hertfordhsire, England, 1950

Grad., Open University, London, 1980

Grad., Open University, London, 1987

Career

Trainee pharmacist St. Peter's Cannings Pharmacy, London, 1946-48; elec./electronic fitter Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton, England, 1953-55; prototype wireman Handley Page Aircraft Co., Reading, England, 1955-57; machine setter GKN Vandervell Ltd., Maidenhead, England, 1957-83; chairman Searl International Space Consortium, Mortimer, England, 1968-83; chairman, head Research and Development Direct International Sci. Consortium, London, 1983— present.

Career Related

Lecturer and Creative Works,

Author: The Law of the Squares, Book 1, 1990, Book 1A, 1990, Book 1B, 1990, Book 2, 1990, Book 3, 1993, Book 4, Book 5, Book 6, Book 7 and many more.

Awards

Named professor math Strukturen der Schôpfung und Energie, Munich, 1989.

Achievements

Avocations: private flying, writing tech. books, electronic control systems designs, research develop. of magnetic motors, teaching maths.

Civic -with Royal Air Force, 1950-53.

Memberships - Member Blackbushe Aero Club (pilot 1964-83), Patentee & Inventors, Aerospace Club (chairman 1968—).

Professor Searl's hobby and activities 1946 onward.

Includes flying (holds advanced private flying licence), model aircraft and railway and inventing. The inventing led to the Searl Effect technology.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S SEARL EFFECT PROJECT,

FROM 1946 ONWARD.

Place of birth:

Date of birth:

Berkshire, England

2nd May, 1932.

Parents:

Mother - Violet Gertrude Mude Searl

Father - Robert Henry Searl

1946 - Employed as electrical apprentice at BR Rewinds at Grays In Road, London. Tasks included stripping, rewinding and repairing all components of electric motors.

This is where John was to experiment with his ideas and prove, by accident, that conventional science is not always correct. This is where the principles behind the Searl Effect and the SEG were born.

Employed as Chemist Assistant at Cannings Pharmacy, St. Peter's Street, Islington, London. - The preparation of doctors prescriptions for customers.

1947 - Employed as Trainee Nurse

Upon the recommendation of the Chemist John was employed as a trainee nurse at Shenley Hospital, on the wards. Within a month was promoted into the laboratory to study Histology and Bacteriology. Within 2 months John had won a 6 year grant to study in Neurosurgery at Cambridge at age 16 but this fell through due to John's guardian's refusal to assign the hospital as John's guardian for the six year period. From this point on, with an aspiring medical career shattered, John became interested in cinema projection, from a technical viewpoint. John soon had a job as the trainee projectionist at Woodford Bridge and then at Ilford. Fortunately the manager was a ham operator and John was introduced to this field. This career move was also interrupted by an envious Guardian and so John moved to the Midlands to set up on his own.

Worked at a tap manufacturer during the day, and as the projectionist at the local cinema in the evening.

Full time projectionist at the Tower cinema, West Bromwich.

1950 - Conscripted to the military.

1952 - Employed as electrical and electronic fitter at the Midlands Electricity Board, Tipton.

1953 - Moved to Reading, worked as relief projectionist.

1954 - Employed at Handley Page, as prototype wireman. In this job John wired the control systems for the RAF Vicker Bombers Mk. II. and then for the VC10.

1963 - Moved to Racals Ltd, again as prototype wireman. The projects involved the wiring of naval gun control computers, for NATO.

Moved to Vanderviels Products, Maidenhead. Handled machine setting, heat treatment, inspection, plating, staff management and training.

1977 - Obtained Private Flying License (Advanced).

1983 - Retired permanently from Vanderviels. Left this area and returned to the Midlands, to take up retirement.

1987 - John was bought out of retirement and returned to London, by Luis Jarillo. Luis convinced John to redevelop his hobby as a business.

1996 - Searl Effect Commercialization project proposed and planned

2008 - SEG R&D and commercialization started in Thailand.

PROFESSOR SEARL'S INTERNATIONAL REFERENCES

"Who's Who in the World" Publication (Marquis), since the 1993 issue.

"Dictionary of International Biography"(CBI), from 1996 issue.

"5000 Personalities of the World" (ABI).

Website

searlsolution.com

johnsearlstory.com

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World JohnSearl
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Empty Re: Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World

Post  eMonkey Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:49 am

Often when I post it appears that I am just pooh pooh-ing an idea and in this case, I want to just let you know my own experiences with
    Searle stuff.

I want to add that I was a follower of Searle years ago and after having been in Electronics for what seems a lifetime - I developed a gut feeling - not all was right with his information and technology. I did some more research and it confirmed it for me that his recent stuff (for the last 15 years or more) IS doctored and he is now only gaining popularity because he is towing the line. I was a paid up member, doing constant research of this effect.

Instead, there are other people out there that you can find that have thought much about his technology and have produced something without the limitations of the original 100% feedback of the early Searle Generators. I found one person after much searching that offered a much more sensible approach and was very understandable. It could be constructed with a knowledge base of little more that basic engineering, high school physics, Geometry & Algebra. No calculus needed. Kewl.

So I flew to the US from Germany to meet up with this guy and I spent a week interviewing him back in 2007. I learned much from him and the more I looked at this the more I was convinced it was elegant, simple and would out perform anything from Searle whether it were utilised as Field Propulsion or Electricity Generation.

I shall stop there. I do not want to give away more than that. But suffice to say, I am no longer sold on the fishy smelling sizzle cooked up from Searle and his followers.

The only guy to have produced something from Searle’s stuff that was interesting was some guy call Brown, who constructed a briefcase sized device which would power a home, but like all people who get too close, he met with an untimely death so to speak. I can dig out the details if anyone is interested. Tim Ventura of American Antigravity knows of him quite well.

Even though Searle’s early efforts were a runaway success and he had the holes in his roof to prove it, his later methods are not so interesting, unreliable and difficult/expensive to reproduce – if it can indeed be reproduced at all.

So there you go boys and girls – I don’t buy into it, in my books, he’s a fake. But who am I – just one old fart monkey. Go with what your gut tells you and do your own research like I did. Perhaps when you have, we can spend a few hours over a bottle of Vino comparing notes :-)

Blessings
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Empty WTF??

Post  eMonkey Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:33 am

I see the forum is becoming a target for junk postings..
    Brook
    Brook

Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Empty Re: Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World

Post  Brook Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 am

Yep.....guess we all look like we could use some training......I've been trained for quite some time now. Haven't had an accident in well....a good long time Prof. John Searl - The Man Who Can Change The World Lol

bwahahahahah
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 pm

Bots deleted. Anchor is looking into this.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm