tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Empty Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change

Post  Carol Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:28 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRduwYgrU7A
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change
    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/01/04/video-with-ron-paul-who-owns-the-federal-reserve/
    This was Uploaded on Jun 4, 2011. See any changes since then?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Empty Re: Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change

Post  Carol Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:36 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AidBugvVqpw
    "Bernanke Threatens The Congress" We will cause an Economic Collapse if you audit the Fed!
    This was from 2009... not much has changed in the past 6 years.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Empty Re: Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:44 pm

I continue to think that the Solar System Situation (SSS) is sort of like an Inoperable Malignant Brain-Tumor. We're screwed, regardless of whether we operate or not. I continue to think that there has been a One Solar System Government for thousands (if not millions) of years -- for better or worse, I know not. I continue to think that the Solar System is a Big-Business (going way, way, way back) -- for better or worse, I know not. I've tried to conceptualize a highly-refined United States of the Solar System in a twenty-second century context -- which positively-reinforces that which presently exists -- for better or worse, I know not. I've wondered what a seamless-integration of Rome, London, the United States, the United Nations, and the Dark-Side of the Moon might look like in a twenty-second century context?! An Individual of Interest told me this would be an "Unholy-Alliance". Another Individual of Interest told me that Ron Paul would be "Bad for the Country". I guess I presently lean toward changing-everything without changing-anything -- for better or worse, I know not. But first and foremost, it is necessary to SURVIVE in order to have ANY sort of Solar System Government and Civilization. I have NO Doubt that the Secret-Government and Secret Space-Program could royally-screw Earth-Humanity -- regardless of whether humans deserve it, or not. "Might" Might "Make Right" in This Solar System (and possibly beyond). Right and Wrong Might Be Irrelevant. I'm attempting to be both Pragmatic and Idealistic -- even though I continue to be a Completely Ignorant Fool. I continue to know that I don't know. We all have our crosses and/or lightsabers to bear, don't we??

Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change 145139-ron-paul-star-wars-its-happeni-eaUs
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Db38a87c0feda863fc9045f9791b21f5
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change SW-Jedi-Squirrel
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Ron_paul_2012_by_somepixelnerd-d4lpzrg
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Darthpaul
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Chewbacca-ron-paul-600x399
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Post-54249-Haters-Gonna-Hate-Imgur-5Cmj
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Rp12-via-mr-ng2
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change 107581-u-s-representative-ron-paul-r-tx-responds-to-the-cheers-of-supporters-
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Quote-when-one-gets-in-bed-with-government-one-must-expect-the-diseases-it-spreads-ron-paul-142957
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Two-Themes-Prove-Star-Wars-Is-The-Most-Libertarian-Movie-Series-Ever
    Video with Ron Paul: Who Owns the Federal Reserve? – Prepare for Change Post-37526-Ron-Paul-its-halvening-gif-img-Pu6A

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:05 pm