tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I.

Seashore
    Seashore

CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I. Empty CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I.

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:25 pm

The AI Organization

Mar 21, 2020

How does Fear Connect a Digital Field with Artificial Intelligence, throughout the World, and What are the dangers? "Illness 30% Sickness, %70 Mental".  What are our ethical and moral obligations, what did we do wrong with China and Around the World? Why did no mainstream  listen to Cyrus's Warnings that all the worlds citizens are in dangers via China and big tech?

YouTube link
    Seashore
    Seashore

CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I. Empty Re: CORONA VIRUS FEAR CREATES A GLOBAL DIGITAL FIELD WITH A.I.

Post  Seashore Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:52 pm

. . .China wants to rule the world by connecting an AI digital brain to robotics, via the 5G network. This would allow the Chinese regime to control drones, micro-bots, humanoid robots, vehicles, infrastructure, IoTs, smart phones and all data pertaining to the entire human race. . .

Cyrus A. Parsa, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Dangers to Humanity, p.11, publisher THE AI ORGANIZATION.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:52 pm