tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Sanicle
orthodoxymoron
NANUXII
Carol
8 posters

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Empty ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT

Post  Carol Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtAmwrQ25cA
    What No One Else Will Tell You

Israeli News Live

The world is changing very rapidly, with the President declaring a National Emergency for a viral Pandemic to all the Global conflicts and what the real purpose is for destabilizing the Middle East and Central Africa. Why is it that Israel is working with China as the next World Super Power and why are the Ghost cities built in China? Why Noahide Laws and why now? Why is it that the citizens of Earth being sold out lied to and deceived with every trend that comes along? 13:16 minute mark:
    the point is there are objects that are going to strike the earth in the very near future.

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Us-navy-flood-map

_____

Last edited by Carol on Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:11 am; edited 7 times in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Empty Re: ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT

Post  Carol Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Continued:

_______

Well I know your right OP..!

I’m assuming based on the info you were given, that this is related to the inbound debris field of Nibs. It’s coming I know that better than most and have been posting it here for a time.

What’s frustrating to me is how much of a talking point relatively vague threads like this garner (not knocking you) it’s how it is. But I’ve posted in-depth tangible proof that this object is coming in threads and they fizzle out.

We are on the cusp of a series of events. I also saw a prophetic word saying 7 weeks a few days ago, which is inline with what your saying.

The Crux of the matter for us on earth is the inbound system. That is the finalizer. Yes plenty of other rough stuff is due, but the inbound system tops it all with regards to severity.

You’ve suggested a need for under ground protection. This is true when the debris arrives. Caves, mines, sewers or even some kind of trench (protected) are all options. Even being at the foot of steep cliffs as the debris comes in at an angle.

We are also talking fire coming down, flammable elements! Ideally don’t be in a forested area at this time=more fuel.Gasses also due (buy an organic vapor mask and goggles), the dust will contaminate the waters! LEARN HOW TO DISTILL WATER! And make a mobile version to add to the B.O.B. I have a copper pipe, a stainless steel flask and a cork that fits in the flask with a hole for the pipe. This is a crude portable distiller. Filters and tablets are useless at some point.

Here’s my latest observations as of three days ago. What I saw told me a story. One that I’ve watched unfold in the sky since 2015 and documented. It really is almost upon us. Geographic location is key wherever you are from. Ideally be in a decent community, certainly not a large city.

AN ASTEROID DEBRIS FIELD OF HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF ASTEROIDS IS COMING. THE ASTEROIDS WILL RANGE IN SIZE FROM SIZE OF BUSES TO SIZE OF NFL FOOTBALL STADIUMS TO SIZE OF MANHATTAN TO EVEN A COUPLE HANDFUL THE SIZE OF RHODE ISLAND. BUT MOST OF THEM WILL BE SIZE OF BUSES AND NFL FOOTBALL STADIUMS

Near Earth Object 2011 ES4
    2020-Sep-01

0.3 LD

8.2 km/sec

30 metre diameter

Things that make you go hmmmmmm….

-

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Empty Re: ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT

Post  Carol Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:53 pm

These videos could be related, or not also:

Prepare for Impact
    https://youtu.be/3Xdwm-5Mha0

Beware of September, October and November
    https://youtu.be/30Id1aCdDDY

Beware of September, October and November
    https://youtu.be/bMw26jauMyE

Comment:

"Interesting, yesterday this thread would not have stood out to me. Today, I just watched a video that described a telephone number and group which people call to describe dreams... and the group itself does something with the dreams, no one knows...but my personal thoughts are that they are looking for patterns.

Looking for what could stand out as a commonality between the dreams to point toward a shared experience and coming calamity.

The name of the group is 'september 5 survivors' and apparently September 5, 2020 is supposed to be a big day in terms of calamity, although not for the entire world...but for a lot of people.

Two of the dreams I heard, one sounded like if Nibiru or similar passed by the planet and grabbed one of the poles, turning the world, making wind blow, making the sun appear to move etc.

The other dream sounded as the ground would behave after or during Earthqukes and the such, like you could 'swim in the Earth' (liquification)

Interesting...and will be watching...it would be interesting to post our dreams here in a thread and someone look for the commonalities...the problem would be people knowing other peoples dreams and thereby influencing them.

Anyhow, strange synchronicity of this thread and the info i just was watching.

September 5 sounds like the day the world will go through pole shift, momentary change of axis as a larger object sweeps past, or something along that ilk.

++++++++

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:56 am

Pastor Dana's prophetic dreams tie into this astroid debris event... possibly occurring for a duration of 3 months (Sept-Nov).

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10156-three-prophetic-dreams-from-pastor-dana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdpMSMP9x4&feature=emb_logo
    Three Prophetic Dreams from Pastor Dana

on Monday night I had another dream and
    04:57
    it woke me from my bed I've made notes
    05:00
    about it I shot some video myself just
    05:02
    making sure I can remember but here's
    05:04
    what I saw I saw a calendar start with
    05:07
    the calendar and as I was having this
    05:09
    the calendar was up a white figure
    05:11
    appeared and to me it was it was a
    05:16
    representing God the Holy Spirit
    05:18
    something pure something righteous
    05:20
    something true something holy because
    05:22
    there was nothing nothing sinister about
    05:25
    it nothing evil but I heard the voice
    05:27
    say part two part two and I saw June go
    05:32
    up I saw July I saw August and then I
    05:35
    saw September and I saw the finger
    05:37
    underneath the word September and I
    05:39
    liked emphasizing it and tapped it three
    05:41
    times and then I saw October come up and
    05:45
    then I saw November
    and this is when it
    05:48
    got real to me in the dream

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:48 pm

https://youtu.be/2zk3ADdL31g
    A FEMA employee confirm the asteroid expected to hit Earth

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Us-navy-flood-map
    Picture of the map of the future USA

Last edited by Carol on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:07 am

This thread has the information we gathered together on Nibiru beginning back in 2011. Obviously the timing was off but most of the info solid. Yet, notice how some of the links have been scrubbed. Sad.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t1936-elenib-planet-x-nibiru

Quote:  

A Brown Dwarf with 2.5 larger mass than Jupiter and multiple orbiting moons (pic) is right now (2/11) exactly between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars on an inbound trajectory from south of the ecliptic plane from the Leo Constellation heading for a tight turn around the sun on Mercury's orbit line.

http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=elenin;orb=1;cov=1;log=0;cad=1#cad[/b]

Click on the link and click the arrows back and forth and watch Elenin/Planet X/Nibiru (more facts) entering the innermost parts of our solar system.

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Nibiru1
    October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.

March 4th, 2011  marks the day that the brown dwarf (info) breaks through the ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere to begin influencing the earth into convulsions and severe spasms. Earthquake and volcanic activity will escalate from this time forward and increase like birthpangs where the earth groans and the oceans slosh tidal waves too and fro.

March 15, 2011  is the first of three conjunctions where the earth is caught in the gravitational gradient lines-or the trough-that binds the sun and brown dwarf together.  The interesting thing about this particular day is that Saturn, the brown dwarf, the Earth and the Sun and Mars and Jupiter and Uranus are all in alignment. Rarely do seven planetary and solar bodies line up in a straight line like we see on March 15, 2011.  MARCH 11, 2011 - JAPAN EARTHQUAKE

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Nibiru2

September 25, 2011  marks the time that the earth passes through the second conjunction with the sun, brown dwarf, Mercury, Saturn, the Sun and Uranus in line for another Tug of War. The sun, brown dwarf, Mercury and Saturn are pulling the earth towards the sun in an event that will bring the earth nearer to the sun than at any time in the last 3600 years. There are 14 days between the brown dwarf reaching perigee position and this conjunction with the earth and sun being equidistant to the dwarf on the 7th day. Look down in the lower left hand corner of the Sept. 25 diagram to see the brown dwarf is now nearer the earth than the sun at only 38 million miles.

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Nibiru3
    October 2 is the day that the brown dwarf crosses Venus' orbit again to begin trekking in the direction of earth. Our planet is still being pulled towards the sun, but by this time we are also being pulled forward into the massive gravity well. Two weeks go by and the brown dwarf crossed the earth orbit line to pass directly in front of our planet at just 22.3 million miles away, which is the nearest point in our encounter. The brown dwarf crosses the Mars orbit line on November 14, 2011 on way to the third conjunction on November 22 where the earth passes directly between the two once again like on March 15.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydn01EoBIc

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Proxy_duckduckgo_com(607)
    Linda Moulton Howe: Planet X Revelations
    Tuesday, June 18, 2019 13:37

https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/space/2019/2516759.html

COAST TO COAST AM. Earthfiles investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed details of a “Planet Nine” in our solar system. The announcement, a year ago, of a 9th Planet, ten to twenty times the mass of Earth, is one of the greatest astronomical mysteries as we enter 2017.

She spoke with the discoverer of the planet, Prof. Michael Brown, an astronomer at Caltech, who ironically was responsible for knocking Pluto out of the 9th planet category, and into dwarf planet status. Brown shared that he’s using telescopes in Hawaii to nail down Planet Nine’s location.

He believes it was once near Uranus and Neptune, but its orbit was jostled and it was thrown out much further in a slingshot effect. Further, he explained, the new planet’s mass is so large that it causes our entire solar system, including the sun, to tilt at 6 degrees.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:41 am

OOOH NOOO !! Another possible asteroid that may perhaps if under the right conditions Ie if Earth was 110000 kms further to the right ! would maybe hit us !

There is an asteroid to pass earth on 1st sept between 112000 and 84000 kms away in space. In other words it wont even come close ...

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2011%20ES4;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#cad

all the data is here

Linda is full of it.

ugh,,,

N
    N
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:34 am

What if an Ancient Automated Asteroid Space Force protects the Solar System, yet could become Systemically Destructive if the Solar System became Critically Rogue?? What if the Solar System Declared War Against God?? Consider the Concept of Science-Fictional Theodicy, Patristics, and Eschatology. Beware of Smoke Emerging from One's Ears.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:37 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:What if an Ancient Automated Asteroid Space Force protects the Solar System, yet could become Systemically Destructive if the Solar System became Critically Rogue?? What if the Solar System Declared War Against God?? Consider the Concept of Science-Fictional Theodicy, Patristics, and Eschatology. Beware of Smoke Emerging from One's Ears.

If i gave you my address would you send me a pound of whatever it is you're smoking ?

lol

N
    N
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:28 am

NANUXII wrote:OOOH NOOO !! Another possible asteroid that may perhaps if under the right conditions Ie if Earth was 110000 kms further to the right !  would maybe hit us ! There is an asteroid to pass earth on 1st sept between 112000 and 84000 kms away in space.  In other words it wont even come close ...  all the data is here Linda is full of it. ugh,,,

https://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr=2011%20ES4;old=0;orb=0;cov=0;log=0;cad=1#cad

N
    N
    orthodoxymoron wrote:What if an Ancient Automated Asteroid Space Force protects the Solar System, yet could become Systemically Destructive if the Solar System became Critically Rogue?? What if the Solar System Declared War Against God?? Consider the Concept of Science-Fictional Theodicy, Patristics, and Eschatology. Beware of Smoke Emerging from One's Ears.
    NANUXII wrote:If i gave you my address would you send me a pound of whatever it is you're smoking ?  lol

N
    N
    orthodoxymoron wrote:
    I conversed with Timothy Leary and Terence McKenna but we didn't do drugs!!
    Rumor has it that Joe Rogan has the best Maui Wowie!! Ask Elon Musk!!

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Screen%20Shot%202018-09-09%20at%2010.56.59%20PM

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:25 pm; edited 8 times in total

ClearWater likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Insanely Happy

BTW, I never liked Linda either. However, I'll repeat that we heard from a reliable inside source that they were preparing for something worse then 9/11. The months given was end of August through September. That's based on our inside source.

There are multiple other sources who are also pointing toward a an astroid field (not one astroid) impacting earth during the coming months.

Personally it would be delightful if this didn't come to pass. Gives us more time to work on our cabin.

However, sometimes a deadline helps to get one motivated to complete necessary tasks - so it's all good however it ends up.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:44 pm

FEMA asteroid simulation hits SEPTEMBER 2020
    In 2016 FEMA ran a simulation about an asteroid hit in SEPTEMBER 2020

The exercise simulated a possible impact four years from now -- a fictitious asteroid imagined to have been discovered this fall with a 2 percent probability of impact with Earth on Sept. 20, 2020. The simulated asteroid was initially estimated to be between 300 and 800 feet (100 and 250 meters) in size, with a possibility of making impact anywhere along a long swath of Earth, including a narrow band of area that crossed the entire United States.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2016-288

What would we do if we discovered a large asteroid on course to impact Earth? While highly unlikely, that was the high-consequence scenario discussed by attendees at an Oct. 25 NASA-FEMA tabletop exercise in El Segundo, California.

The third in a series of exercises hosted jointly by NASA and FEMA -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency -- the simulation was designed to strengthen the collaboration between the two agencies, which have Administration direction to lead the U.S. response. "It's not a matter of if -- but when -- we will deal with such a situation," said Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator for NASA's Science Mission Directorate in Washington. "But unlike any other time in our history, we now have the ability to respond to an impact threat through continued observations, predictions, response planning and mitigation."

The exercise provided a forum for the planetary science community to show how it would collect, analyze and share data about a hypothetical asteroid predicted to impact Earth. Emergency managers discussed how that data would be used to consider some of the unique challenges an asteroid impact would present-for preparedness, response and public warning.

"It is critical to exercise these kinds of low-probability but high-consequence disaster scenarios," FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate said. "By working through our emergency response plans now, we will be better prepared if and when we need to respond to such an event."

Exercise attendees included representatives from NASA, FEMA, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the Department of Energy's National Laboratories, the U.S. Air Force, and the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services.

The exercise simulated a possible impact four years from now -- a fictitious asteroid imagined to have been discovered this fall with a 2 percent probability of impact with Earth on Sept. 20, 2020. The simulated asteroid was initially estimated to be between 300 and 800 feet (100 and 250 meters) in size, with a possibility of making impact anywhere along a long swath of Earth, including a narrow band of area that crossed the entire United States.

In the fictitious scenario, observers continued to track the asteroid for three months using ground-based telescope observations, and the probability of impact climbed to 65 percent. Then the next observations had to wait until four months later, due to the asteroid's position relative to the sun. Once observations could resume in May of 2017, the impact probability jumped to 100 percent. By November of 2017, it was simulated that the predicted impact would occur somewhere in a narrow band across Southern California or just off the coast in the Pacific Ocean.

While mounting a deflection mission to move the asteroid off its collision course had been simulated in previous tabletop exercises, this particular exercise was designed so that the time to impact was too short for a deflection mission to be feasible -- to pose a great future challenge to emergency managers faced with a mass evacuation of the metropolitan Los Angeles area.

Scientists from JPL, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, and The Aerospace Corporation presented predicted impact footprint models, population displacement estimates, information on infrastructure that would be affected, as well as other data that could realistically be known at various points throughout the exercise scenario.

"The high degree of initial uncertainty coupled with the relatively long impact warning time made this scenario unique and especially challenging for emergency managers," said FEMA National Response Coordination Branch Chief Leviticus A. Lewis. "It's quite different from preparing for an event with a much shorter timeline, such as a hurricane."

Attendees considered ways to provide accurate, timely and useful information to the public, while also addressing how to refute rumors and false information that could emerge in the years leading up to the hypothetical impact.

"These exercises are invaluable for those of us in the asteroid science community responsible for engaging with FEMA on this natural hazard," said NASA Planetary Defense Officer Lindley Johnson. "We receive valuable feedback from emergency managers at these exercises about what information is critical for their decision making, and we take that into account when we exercise how we would provide information to FEMA about a predicted impact."

NASA provides expert input to FEMA about the asteroid impact hazard through the Planetary Defense Coordination Office. NASA and FEMA will continue to conduct asteroid impact exercises and intend to expand participation in future exercises to include additional representatives from local and state emergency management agencies and the private sector.

Original calculation of APOPHIS: 2.7% chance of impact.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:04 am

https://youtu.be/tSRQOCnB95s
    What Are Government Sources Saying About Coming Disasters

Our Special guest Adm with Marfoogle News joins us in a provocative discussion on What our Government sources are saying about the coming Disasters.

https://marfooglenews.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl2...
    https://dlive.tv/MarfoogleNews

4:05 "the world will be unrecognisable"
    5:10 Lots of money are in this year US budget for the "cleanup". "
    5:20 "Class two gas giant is in space"
    5:30 "we are going through a debris field"

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:08 am

Here are a couple prepping lists for anyone interested.

I'm already was having problems finding matches at Target. Tells you something, doesn't it?

50 Items to stockpile

#1 A Generator - solar would be ideal
    #2 A Water Filtration system
    #3 A Rainwater Collection System If You Do Not Have A Natural Supply Of Water Near Your Home
    #4 An Emergency Medical Kit
    #5 Rice
    #6 Pasta
    #7 Canned Soup
    #8 Canned Vegetables
    #9 Canned Fruit
    #10 Canned Chicken - meat - fish
    #11 Jars Of Peanut Butter
    #12 Salt
    #13 Sugar
    #14 Powdered Milk
    #15 Bags Of Flour
    #16 Yeast
    #17 Lots Of Extra Coffee (If You Drink It)
    #18 Buckets Of Long-Term Storable Food
    #19 Extra Vitamins
    #20 Lighters Or Matches (store in ziplock bags)
    x#21 Candles
    #22 Flashlights Or Lanterns
    #23 Plenty Of Wood To Burn
    x#24 Extra Blankets
    x#25 Extra Sleeping Bags
    #26 A Sun Oven
    #27 An Extra Fan If You Live In A Hot Climate
    #28 Hand Sanitizer
    #29 Toilet Paper-heaps
    #30 Extra Soap And Shampoo
    #31 Extra Toothpaste
    #32 Extra Razors
    #33 Bottles Of Bleach
    #34 A Battery-Powered Radio
    #35 Extra Rechargeable Batteries
    #36 Solar Chargers
    #37 Trash Bags
    #38 Tarps
    #39 A Pocket Knife - knife sharpener
    x#40 A Hammer
    x#41 An Axe
    x#42 A Shovel
    x#43 Work Gloves
    #44 N95 Masks
    x#45 Vegetable Seeds For A Garden
    #46 Canning Jars - Dehydrator - vacuum pack sealer
    #47 Extra Supplies For Your Pets - cases of dog food
    #48 An Emergency Supply Of Cash
    #49 Bibles Books For Every Member Of Your Family
    #50 A “Bug Out Bag” For Every Member Of Your Family

Solar shower/5 gallon solar shower bag
    camping oven and fuel
    Flint Starter

Baking Soda
    Baking Powder
    Salt
    Cornstarch
    flour
    rice
    oatmeal
    black beans
    water

18 items to stockpile

Food & water
    Vegetable oil / olive oil /
    Tarps
    Matches and lighters / pharos rod
    Toilet paper
    Bar soap / fells napa
    Hand sanitizers. Liquid bleach (short shelf life), wipes/ alcohol prep pads
    Rubbing alcohol
    Batteries / standardize / energize litium
    Face masks / full safety mask kit - go with 95 or N 100 goggles and ear plugs
    Over the counter medication aspirin/ Tylenol / diarrhea meds, put it all into a hospital in a box tool kit
    Glaze bandages, first aid kit
    Heavy duty gloves, work gloves, vinyl gloves / chemical resistance gloves
    Candles -all types
    Guerilla duct tape
    Metal plumbers tape
    Zip ties - different sizes
    Reynolds wrap
    Small flashlights - 400 lumens
    Baby wipes
    Coffee filters / Funnels, filters, get sentiment out of water, fire starter / size 4
    Trash bags - compacter bags rolls of 100

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:01 am

Remember these photos in the Nibiru thread?

It is bigger than Jupiter in the sky. And is actually 5 times the mass of earth. Combining this with Terral Blackstar’s 188 day earthquake pattern that has enabled him to locates this object in space, we know it is actually the right size given its proximity.

It’s enshrouded with a debris cloud so again the assumption that it should be viable at night is flawed. Saying that it has been visible at night in certain areas sporadically but this is infrequent. In my 5 and a bit years this time (dusk) you see in the video is a peak time of about 15 mins when the conditions are favorable and the reds in the spectrum are readily seen at this time-uniquely.

Seen via the ISS camera daily also. 5 years of documentation.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 am

Carol wrote:

https://youtu.be/tSRQOCnB95s
    What Are Government Sources Saying About Coming Disasters

Our Special guest Adm with Marfoogle News joins us in a provocative discussion on What our Government sources are saying about the coming Disasters.

https://marfooglenews.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl2...
    https://dlive.tv/MarfoogleNews

4:05 "the world will be unrecognisable"
    5:10 Lots of money are in this year US budget for the "cleanup". "
    5:20 "Class two gas giant is in space"
    5:30 "we are going through a debris field"

Oh my goodness! That all really does fit in with Pastor Dana's dream prophecies, doesn't it. pale

Interesting times ahead for sure! Oh well, as Bob said, I guess this is why we chose to be incarnate at this time. Bleh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oIOJd2r77I
    Military Insider Shares His Knowledge Of Coming Disaster

Military Insider John Moore shares his insights from the intelligence community of the coming Asteroid / Planet-Comet disaster the earth is facing. Is Planet X / Nibiru real will we experience a pole shift and what will be the effects to the Earth and its inhabitants?

John Moore National Radio show can be heard at :
    https://www.republicbroadcastingarchives.org/the-john-moore-show/

His website:
    http://thelibertyman.com/

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:09 am

FEMA asteroid simulation hits SEPTEMBER 2020
    In 2016 FEMA ran a simulation about an asteroid hit in SEPTEMBER 2020

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2016-288

What would we do if we discovered a large asteroid on course to impact Earth? While highly unlikely, that was the high-consequence scenario discussed by attendees at an Oct. 25 NASA-FEMA tabletop exercise in El Segundo, California.

The third in a series of exercises hosted jointly by NASA and FEMA -- the Federal Emergency Management Agency -- the simulation was designed to strengthen the collaboration between the two agencies, which have Administration direction to lead the U.S. response. "It's not a matter of if -- but when -- we will deal with such a situation," said Thomas Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator for NASA's Science Mission Directorate in Washington. "But unlike any other time in our history, we now have the ability to respond to an impact threat through continued observations, predictions, response planning and mitigation."

The exercise provided a forum for the planetary science community to show how it would collect, analyze and share data about a hypothetical asteroid predicted to impact Earth. Emergency managers discussed how that data would be used to consider some of the unique challenges an asteroid impact would present-for preparedness, response and public warning.

"It is critical to exercise these kinds of low-probability but high-consequence disaster scenarios," FEMA Administrator Craig Fugate said. "By working through our emergency response plans now, we will be better prepared if and when we need to respond to such an event."

Exercise attendees included representatives from NASA, FEMA, NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, the Department of Energy's National Laboratories, the U.S. Air Force, and the California Governor's Office of Emergency Services.

In the fictitious scenario, observers continued to track the asteroid for three months using ground-based telescope observations, and the probability of impact climbed to 65 percent. Then the next observations had to wait until four months later, due to the asteroid's position relative to the sun. Once observations could resume in May of 2017, the impact probability jumped to 100 percent. By November of 2017, it was simulated that the predicted impact would occur somewhere in a narrow band across Southern California or just off the coast in the Pacific Ocean.

While mounting a deflection mission to move the asteroid off its collision course had been simulated in previous tabletop exercises, this particular exercise was designed so that the time to impact was too short for a deflection mission to be feasible -- to pose a great future challenge to emergency managers faced with a mass evacuation of the metropolitan Los Angeles area.

Scientists from JPL, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, Sandia National Laboratories, and The Aerospace Corporation presented predicted impact footprint models, population displacement estimates, information on infrastructure that would be affected, as well as other data that could realistically be known at various points throughout the exercise scenario.

"The high degree of initial uncertainty coupled with the relatively long impact warning time made this scenario unique and especially challenging for emergency managers," said FEMA National Response Coordination Branch Chief Leviticus A. Lewis. "It's quite different from preparing for an event with a much shorter timeline, such as a hurricane."

Attendees considered ways to provide accurate, timely and useful information to the public, while also addressing how to refute rumors and false information that could emerge in the years leading up to the hypothetical impact.

"These exercises are invaluable for those of us in the asteroid science community responsible for engaging with FEMA on this natural hazard," said NASA Planetary Defense Officer Lindley Johnson. "We receive valuable feedback from emergency managers at these exercises about what information is critical for their decision making, and we take that into account when we exercise how we would provide information to FEMA about a predicted impact."

NASA provides expert input to FEMA about the asteroid impact hazard through the Planetary Defense Coordination Office. NASA and FEMA will continue to conduct asteroid impact exercises and intend to expand participation in future exercises to include additional representatives from local and state emergency management agencies and the private sector.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:17 am

Info coming from ex-GF stationed at Travis AFB (1st Lt. 0-2 ISR)

Just got off the phone with her, came directly here to lay it out for you guys. She contacted me via text only with a numerical code for urgent matters that we used during the days of pagers (not 911) along with a number to call...a payphone of all things.

The news:

Thursday, 8/5 - Friday 8/6: Incoming Asteroid with U.S. Coastal Range Impact expected...affecting a range anywhere from Mid-Southern Alaska, to the San Francisco Bay Area. It's measured at nearly 230 ft wide, and highly probable that it breaks apart upon entry causing fragmenting ballistics with a debris field over 1,000 miles long. Their intel suggests that fallout could reach inland as far as Colorado, depending on what part of the Pacific it enters the atmosphere (and if it breaks apart). This is what they are wargaming for, as it is the most likely scenario...but the worst case scenario its that it doesn't break apart, and that there's a direct impact...where one of two things happen:

1) Ocean Impact - expect tsunami of 80-100ft high along a 700 mile radius of coastline, and 30-50 ft high on entire indirect west coast shoreline. Computer simulations state this as preferable of the two scenarios as a lot of the high coast cliffs and bluffs can withstand this type of tsunami with minimal civilian risk.

2) Land Impact - Complete devestation - possible earthquake trigger, toxic dust could, fires, power grid down (PG&E), National Monument destruction, Forest devastation, Tremendous loss of life, etc.

I asked why they are hoping for a break apart scenario over a direct hit to the ocean and she said because if it breaks apart, the debris field will be so wide and long...that most of the fragments would most likely be the size of a bowling ball up to a large home television, and would land mostly in unpopulated high desert regions.

She said...get this...it's trajectory is set to brush dangerously close with - if not impact and take out all together - the ISS...hence the recent departure and homecoming of our two astronauts.

This news and her contact came as a complete surprise to me, as we only stay in contact via social media, and VERY sparsely at that. I asked why she contacted me, and she said because she knew I'd do the right thing and get the word out. Other than a standard issue tsunami warning after the fact, there are no warnings being given to the public about this.

bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:40 pm

Are you saying that they know that very big rock(s) is(are) headed towards earth and they are not going to issue a shelter order starting Thursday morning as well as a tsunami warning for Thursday afternoon? Why would they do that? That doesn't make sense. I don't get it.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:15 pm

I don't see this coming to pass.

Enlightened
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

ASTROID debris field to hit earth Sept-Nov - GLOBAL IMPACT Empty Asteroid Debris Field To Hit Earth Sept-Nov. Global Impact

Post  Jenetta Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:03 pm

Does this mean I'll have to tape all my plants to my balcony as the tsunami comes rushing in...maybe Vancouver Island will shield us...I knew I should have revamped my Will sooner.

Post  Sanicle Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:41 am

Guess we'll find out from this, sooner rather than later, just how deceptive the US authorities OR the 'intel' reports being received really are.   Suspect

Fingers crossed it's dodgy intel reports! Especially for you Jenetta!! Hugs
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:52 am

Unfortunately I didn't make the time to check into validity of my last post and was going to delete it but had to leave town before doing so. Sorry, as reviewing it just when posting - it just didn't make sense and was only one supposed unverified source. However, it did received over 12,000 views in less then 10 hours so caught my attention as well. Definitely a dodgy report. I think you're safe Jenetta - you won't have tape all your plants to your balcony as the tsunami comes rushing in this week. We're good.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:48 am