tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Why Corona ?

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Why Corona ?  Empty Why Corona ?

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 12:28 pm

Maybe this has a thread here in the mists, i didnt look Wink These are my thoughts / notes after some reading around..

Bill Gates  - Microsoft – have been working on a project called ID2020. They want to give everyone on a planet a unique digital code. They could do this to an extent with smart phones but it’s far better to micro chip everybody.

To help with ID2020 they joined with Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation (!) and have the full support of the UN.
    The gates foundation is 6 years into developing human microchips, some with built in birth control.
    Bill gates has been working with a variety of vaccine companies for a while now.

Last year Bill Gates talked about global pandemics , natural or man-made. He used the corona virus as an example.
    In a sheer fluke of chance, what are the odds?, the very epidemic he foresaw has just happened.

Bill Gates has just called for everyone who will receive a vaccine against this virus to be given a micro chip to show they have had the vaccine (so called quantum dot tattoos).  The vaccines could be mandatory. In order to speed up the process of mass vaccination they are trying to push through gene based vaccines, experimental and with a large scope for going horribly wrong as the genetically modified genes replicate inside your body.

Mr Gates gets to kill a number of birds with one stone, whilst he self-isolates on his multi-million dollar yacht. His ultimate goal is to  microchip the entire population. ID2020 say this if for the individuals advantage. To protect them in this digital age.

Chances are such implanted microchips to show vaccine compliance will be necessary for cross border travel (or any checkpoint). Or help our friendly, caring governments in times of martial law /quarantine.

The chips they implant can be ‘activated’ by the new 5G wifi.. this is dangerous tech, in the wrong hands.
    Good job that nice Mr Gates is on the job !

so why corona? financial reset, martial law, mass vaccination or mass micro chipping.. or maybe all of them, and more :)

oops, nearly forgot the compulsory you tube video.. I'll annotate this one, but worth a listen too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkDd2l84AJc

So cool, what a cool time
    It's so cool, what a cool time
    That's what you're having, I'm having one too

It's a cool cool time, running up the river
    It's a cool cool time, for running down the stream
    It's a cool cool time, for cutting up the profits
    It's a cool cool time, for a cool cool dream

Some say the world is full of fools
    Other people agree
    Some say the world is full of fools
    Fools will always agree

Such a cool cool time, running up the river
    It's a cool cool time, to be running down to the sea
    A cool cool time, running up the river
    It's a cool cool time, for a cool dream

That's what you're having
    It's a cool cool dream

It's a cool time, out in Arabia
    It's a cool time, when all the boys come home
    It's a cool cool time, out in South America
    A cool cool time, when all the money rolls in

Cool time for running up the harbour
    It's a cool cool time, for running to the sea
    It's a cool cool time, running down the river
    It's a cool cool time, for a cool dream

Meddling fools, give them a medal
    Don't let them meddle with me
    Meddling fools, meddling fools
    Don't you meddle with me, I don't like them

It's a cool cool time, way out there in Africa
    It's a cool cool time, such a cultural edge
    A cool cool time, out with the brothers there
    A cool cool time, driving in the wedge

Give them a medal, give them another precious medal
    And put a price on it
    Give that boy a medal
    Ask him to put a price on it, precious medal

It's a cool time, out in Arabia
    This cool time
    It's a cool cool time, out in the Gulf of Arabia
    It's a cool cool time, when all your sons come home

It's such a cool time, turn your television on
    It's a cool time
    It's a cool time
    It's just a cool cool time
    Such a cool cool time
    Such a cool cool time
    It's just a cool cool time
    Just a cool cool time

It's a chilling time
    Quite cool for killing
    Just a killing time
    Such a cool killing time

It's a cool cool time
    It's a cool cool time
    It's a cool cool time
    Such a cool cool time
    Cool time
    Such a cool cool time, turn your television on
    Cool tide, such a cool cool time
    Such a cool time for running up the harbour
    Cool cool time for a cool dream

Hey, that's enough now, good groovin
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Why Corona ?  Empty Re: Why Corona ?

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Deleted Post.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:39 pm

now you are just paranoid oxy, but what passionate encounters you had !  Very Happy

orthodoxymoron wrote:Decades ago, an attorney passionately told me that Bill Gates was evil. Decades ago, I spoke with a passionate Christian who quit Microsoft to pursue a morally higher-path (or something to that effect). When he quit, he sent a message throughout the company summarizing his thinking (which Bill Gates would've seen). Sherry Shriner spoke of a Gates occult connection which included his parents, and which contributed to his phenomenal business success. She (in essence) claimed that he worked for the Devil. Decades ago, I discussed the future of computing with a former Microsoft employee. I suggested that 'wearable computers' were the way of the future, but they countered that Bill thought otherwise. I spoke with that person a couple of years ago, reminding them of my prophecy, and they acknowledged that I was right (but I'm poorer than ever). Decades ago, I spoke with a Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation worker who spoke very highly of Bill Gates. I've repeated spoken with a top Microsoft individual, and they increasingly don't seem to like me (recently suggesting that I might be a grey-alien in human-form). A person who did work for Robert H. Schuller told me that I reminded him of Bill Gates. I've spoken with an computer programmer who was having second thoughts about the role of computers in the modern world. I grew-up in an organization with a HUGE worldwide hospital business, and I became increasingly disillusioned with this enterprise. A CFO once said that in hospital boardrooms around the world, executives were (in essence) saying, "No Margin? No Mission!" In a room full of medical doctors, I asked C. Everett Koop's boss (Dr. Windom), "What Percentage of the Total Healthcare Expenditures are Specifically for Prevention??" The moderator quickly intervened, curtly stating, "That's a Complicated Question." No one in that roomful of doctors provided an answer, but an attorney sitting next to me, quietly whispered to me, "They know the answer, but the figure is too embarrassing to reveal." I figured it was close to zero percent. I could continue, but I'd better not, and I'll probably delete this post. I've been doing that a lot lately. I'm cracking down on myself before I get cracked down upon, although I think they already got me (organically, electronically, and supernaturally). I actually suspect that part of this involves some sort of an incurable precursor to the CV (but I can't prove it). My doctors say I'm fine (but that I might have acid-reflux). I beg to differ. I think some aspect of the Matrix (or a Rival Matrix) got me, to reign me in, and bring me down HARD. Mission Accomplished. Regarding the NWO, CHIPS, and CV, if one thinks they'll preside over the enslavement of humanity, they're probably OK with it, but if one thinks they're one of the slaves at the bottom of the pyramid, they're probably NOT OK with it. But what if EVERYONE will end-up at the bottom of the pyramid (under HAL and/or SAL)?? The Horror.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:06 pm

I stumbled into that ID2020 last night and went on a same line of reasoning than you Vidhya. Specially that for whatever reason I am receiving some trading infos these days in my mail and in one of them ID was mentioned again with the ID Coin.
    Some are on the bringe to make a hell of a lot of money with this covid thing and their New world.

As I wrote in the My corona thread today:
    " We are stepping into the " track and trace only " world of everything we own and do at any moment and anywhere. AI will soon have swallowed us.
    Maybe we have arrived at that unique once in a lifetime crossroad where we either take Exit through the covid or we step into the Brand New AI World. Hmmm... Really ? I'll think about it Enlightened Bored Wink

Take care my friend
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:35 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:39 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:21 pm

Ukrainian IDs go digital, biometric passports available in Diia mobile application
    Apr 16, 2020 | Luana Pascu

Ukrainian IDs go digital, biometric passports available in Diia mobile application
    The Ukrainian government has approved a resolution for digital passports with biometrics to be issued to all Ukrainians in the near future for use as eIDs, according to the Ministry of Digital Transformation.
    The resolution is titled “On the implementation of an experimental project on the use of the passport of a citizen of Ukraine in electronic form and the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling in electronic form.”

https://www.biometricupdate.com/202004/ukrainian-ids-go-digital-biometric-passports-available-in-diia-mobile-application
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:37 pm

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-uk-digital-identity-and-attributes-trust-framework

The UK digital identity and attributes trust framework

Details
    Digital identities are an easy way to help us prove who we are without the need for physical documents. They can also help us prove things about us, such as our age or our qualifications.

This document sets out the government’s vision for the rules governing the future use of digital identities. It is part of the government’s wider plan to make it quicker and easier for people to verify themselves using modern technology. The aim is to create a process as trusted as using passports or bank statements.

The government is inviting comments and feedback. You can do this here:

Comment on the framework using the feedback survey

The survey is open until 12 pm on Thursday 11 March 2021.

This new ‘trust framework’ lays out a set of rules organisations should follow, including the principles, policies, procedures and standards governing the use of digital identity. The framework sets out areas such as:

how organisations should handle and protect people’s data
    what security and encryption standards should be followed
    how user accounts should be managed
    how to protect against fraud and misuse

Once it is finalised, we expect the framework to be brought into law.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Why Corona ?  Empty WHY CORONA

Post  Jenetta Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:17 pm

What does it mean to be Human...Former FEMA Operative, Celeste Solum On What’s In The Bill Gates Vaccine

Apr 5, 2021

Think nanobots, robot colonies, and borgs welcome to 2025...

https://banned.video/watch?id=606ac6df004da27e2c6e4429

She believes the vaccine is a fusion of biological and robotic construct, the final iteration of the corona will be a combination of Bat, Civet, Snake, Pangolin, Coronavirus, SARS, MERS, HIV, Male Human Aborted fetal tissue, SARS like (synthetic elements), all together a composition of 21 elements some unknown.
    She believes that everyone who gets the vaccine will be sterilized. Reproduction will then occur in a lab.

Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 15, 2021 7:26 am

I found this insightful given all the misinformation that's in the MSM.

Q NEWS OFFICIAL TV #WWG1WGA, Apr 15, 2021
    Q NEWS INTEL

See below

Why President Trump has HAD to endorse these deadly vaccines:

(1) He is part of a military operation

(2) The globalists' plan involved starting COVID after the 2016 election (which they assumed Hillary would win). When she didn't, they waited until the last year of DJT's term to roll it out for several reasons:

(A) It provided cover for election fraud

(B) To start the depopulation

(C) To begin widespread fear and control

(D) To not give President Trump enough time to make a vaccine (so that they could present one that could be approved by the FDA and MANDATED FOR ALL)

(3) DJT had to make a countermove: to get rid of COVID and all of the fear and control that goes with it, to expose Big Pharma, and to ensure a quick vaccine that (due to being rushed) would have to be labeled experimental and thus NOT be mandated

(4) He had to weigh both options:

(A) Tell America that the vaccines are a Big Pharma / globalist plan to depopulate the world, or

(B) Endorse it

CONSEQUENCES OF EACH:

(A) If he warned everyone, the media would mock him, call him a failure, hype COVID all the more, and demand a real vaccine. He wouldn't be able to expose election fraud, make thousands of arrests, expose the Deep State plan, and turn things around on a wide scale with the public waking up. He would have had to stop the election fraud before it could be seen and take office for the second term, thus forcing his hand and resulting in chaos and an unavoidable civil war with the mainstream media stoking the flames and increasing public terror

(B) By endorsing it (but placing truthful info in alternative news sights), the Deep State's vaccine HAD to remain experimental and thus NOT mandatory (which was NOT part of their plan). If DJT can turn this around on a wide scale in the upcoming month or so, he can stop the momentum, have WAY less deaths, and get the vaccinated sheep to med beds. In war, sometimes you have to choose between two bad options. Given the globalists' strategy, DJT and the military chose the path with the fewest casualties, and that is to keep going with the facade of publicly endorsing the toxic (but NOT MANDATORY) vaccine. The alternative would have been FAR more deadly for all of us in so many ways. Had an approved MANDATED vaccine been created by the Deep State, it would be killing millions more right now. God bless America and the World.

@NicholasVeniamin

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:27 am

F
    Jenetta wrote:What does it mean to be Human...Former FEMA Operative, Celeste Solum On What’s In The Bill Gates Vaccine

Apr 5, 2021

Think nanobots, robot colonies, and borgs welcome to 2025...

https://banned.video/watch?id=606ac6df004da27e2c6e4429

She believes the vaccine is a fusion of biological and robotic construct, the final iteration of the corona will be a combination of Bat, Civet, Snake, Pangolin, Coronavirus, SARS, MERS, HIV, Male Human Aborted fetal tissue, SARS like (synthetic elements), all together a composition of 21 elements some unknown.
    She believes that everyone who gets the vaccine will be sterilized. Reproduction will then occur in a lab.

Celeste's Solum website: https://celestialreport.com/

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:25 am