tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Empty Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination

Post  Carol Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination South_atlantic_anomali_300_196
    Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination
    April 12, 2011 – TRISTAN DA CUNHA - We believe the story about the whirlpools in the Atlantic, near northern Brazil, in many ways started on February 27, 2011. What’s the significance of this date? This was the date we began reporting very unusual seismic tremors were taking place under the volcano Tristan da Cunha which straddles the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Below are the seismometers for the volcanic region taken from the USGS LISS site in February of 2011 showing a gradual intensification of seismic activity under the volcano from left to right. Tristian da Cunha happens to be the star on the above map. Tristan da Cunha also happens to be in the middle of the red region on the map known as the South Atlantic Anomaly- the place on Earth where the planet’s magnetic field is the weakest. I wrote in The Extinction Protocol: “[b]The SAA field anomaly is an early-warning indicator that significant changes are already occurring in Earth’s magnetic field. The reality is the field is deteriorating.” –page 112
    [/b
    Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Tristan-2-261 Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Tristan-da-cunha-2-271
    The whirlpools, appearing in the Atlantic, are also occurring in the region of the South Atlantic Anomaly and are probable indications that the planet’s magnetic field strength is now in a rapid state of decline. The SAA is almost 10,000 km in length and is rapidly spreading towards Africa just as divergent forces are intensifying the pull of the African Plate and the South American Plate apart. In January of 2011, the Tampa airport had to reconfigure its airport markers because of the migration of the magnetic north pole. Commenting on the incident in January of 2011, Physics.org said: The magnetic north pole is always slowly moving and is currently heading towards Russia from its current position in far northern Canada. The magnetic north pole moves by around 64 km (40 miles) a year because of changes within the Earth’s core (unlike the true north pole which moves very slowly due to tectonic plate movements). It has moved from extremes of around 10 degrees east in the late 16th century to 25 degrees west early in the 19th century, and is now at around 3 degrees west. The north and south magnetic poles can also switch places, and this last happened about 780,000 years ago. According to FAA spokesman Paul Takemoto changes at other airports may not be required because magnetic fields vary from place to place.”

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Tristan-da-cunha

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Fig31

According to the British Geological Survey, during Roman times, Earth’s magnetic field was twice as strong as it is now. If in the past reversals, there were times of high heat-flux from the mantle that sea-floor spreading as well as hotspot activity increased- we can expect something similar during this magnetic reversal. This includes increased volcanic activity at Tristan da Cunha, Hawaii, Easter Island and some of the planet’s many super-volcanoes, including Yellowstone. The planet’s various hotspots are visible on the map above. Hot spot are plumes where magma bascially moves from planetary mantle/core to surface. -The Extinction Protocol
    http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/magnetic-field-anomalies-and-signs-of-field-declination/

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Empty Re: Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination

Post  HigherLove Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

Sweet Mannah from Heaven. lol

I wonder at times if I like plate tectonics a bit too much? Confession: I thoroughly enjoy living in earthquake country.

Boxer
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination Empty Re: Magnetic field anomalies and signs of further field declination

Post  Carol Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 pm

Growing up In California Troy - I share the same confession.
    although small is good - 7 a bit much

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    HigherLove
    HigherLove

Post  HigherLove Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:22 am

Carol wrote:
    Growing up In California Troy - I share the same confession.
    although small is good - 7 a bit much

Agreed.

Clinical social work originated as a response to PTSD in soldiers during the Civil War. They literally had to learn how to treat it, on the job.

On the other hand, the whole licensure business is a pisser. Sometimes you have to bend and/or break the rules in order to really help people. I am not sure if it is worth the price of indoctrination, and what to me seems a certain degree of brain washing in the studying process, followed by rigid structures of healthcare systems who employ many with licences, and reinforce what was learned in the licensure process.

Traditional/purist MSWs consider it somewhat of a sellout, particularly if it is profits over people. I hope it is clear where I stand on this issue.

+ conflicted

= One day at a time

Bear Hugs! (I am not hibernating).

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:03 am