tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+7
Sanicle
NANUXII
Carol
RedEzra
Swanny
mudra
Pris
11 posters

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  Carol Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:21 pm

This thread remains open so that others can see for themselves how ridiculous pulling something like this in Mists really is. No one cares about these types of shenanigans except the person(s) who attempted to create dissension.

BTW, the one rule that we have is to exhibit an attitude of mutual respect. Posting insults to various members is in violation of that rule. Ban

Pissing of the Forum's Admin is exceptional bad form.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Empty Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO

Post  Pris Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:24 pm

Carol wrote:This thread remains open so that others can see for themselves how ridiculous pulling something like this in Mists really is. No one cares about these types of shenanigans except the person who attempted to create dissension.

BTW, the one rule that we have is to exhibit an attitude of mutual respect. Posting insults to various members is in violation of that rule. Ban

Pissing of the Administrator is exceptional bad form.

Hah.  I thought we were all 'equals' here, Carol?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Seems you missed the point and baiting won't get you anywhere either.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:27 pm

How am I baiting?  I want this thread closed down where I've asked for it to be closed.  That is my right.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:47 pm

Waiting... waiting...

'Kay. Very Happy  I'm actually thrilled you want to keep this thread up.  That's more than I could have hoped for.  

Yes, please leave it open.  Let everyone see how things have transpired.

And, yes, please.  Ban me.  I've been aching for this moment.

Ciao everyone!  

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:26 am

NANUXII wrote:Psyop agents that work in tandem often need to have the last say,  when working in tandem they will work out off line a good way to finish the thread just before they ask for it to be closed.

This is to drive home their agenda and maximise the damage to their intended targets , which by the look of things is everyone but themselves.

If you look carefully at the orchestrated responses by the Psyops , you will see them in rapid succession, finalising their points , shaming their targets and then demanding the thread be closed to so further discussion can be entered into , Classic FEMINIST / PSYOP tactic.

here is the first one from Pris .

then Joe Echo only a few minutes later

Then the final blow by Pris to end the argument , obviously because its not going against them , its best to tuck tail and run , then cover their tracks ,

Pris Re: IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO Post Pris Today at 10:29 am wrote:
    Haha good one, Joe. Very Happy  You deserve some acknowledgement as your insights seem to go largely unappreciated around here.  How is THAT not a surprise.

Now then... if I end this thread... now... they'll all think we're working together...  Hahaha... Okay.  I'll end it here.  

ps Yes, Swanny, I'm very happy.

Nobody post after this as I will have Carol DELETE the post.

THANKS!

Notice the demanding attitude of the Psyop Feminist ... thinking that after insulting everybody on the forum including the forum admin , they can demand whatever they like ...

also interesting to note Agent Pris made sure to note that Blue Roller used the Smiley Face Emoticon , which she uses here as well.

Still wondering who Blue Roller really is ?    

Now the thank you in all differing colours of the rainbow... a FEMINIST tactic , this is generally used to imply she is all accepting and affable. Another cover tactic.

N
    N

pig

Rolling Eyes

Yeah, I see where you're coming from Nanu. She has the same pattern of behaviour going with Echo that she had going with Blue Roller initially (including the foul-mouthed behaviour coming from him, which she accepts when he's her big defender).

But then again, from what I've seen on forums, the aggressively self-righteous make themselves sitting ducks for the hunters out there. Neutral
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:53 am

I would have to agree Mudra , see i was correct in my deductions , Pris is actually in league with Blue Roller , i suppose ths thread was good for uncovering the masking identities on Mists , [b]

[b]Interesting to note also Pris has changer her avata
    r ... probably to make an excuse its someone posing as her ...

Pris wrote:
    JoeEcho wrote:For those in need of a reminder....

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 7796da77d3c8ca409025d766702eae8d

Drama = To F with

Here is a funny coincidence, Drama(mine) is used for motion sickness.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Can-i-give-my-dog-dramamine

Everyone take out their etch-a-sketch and shake shake shake.

SEEMS like as good a place to end a thread as any place, Pris Gathering

Haha good one, Joe. Very Happy  You deserve some acknowledgement as your insights seem to go largely unappreciated around here.  How is THAT not a surprise.

Now then... if I end this thread... now... they'll all think we're working together...  Hahaha... Okay.  I'll end it here.  

ps Yes, Swanny, I'm very happy.

Nobody post after this as I will have Carol DELETE the post.

THANKS!

Now see how she has tried to use reverse psychology ? wanting now to keep the thread open.

N
    N

rendeer
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:19 am

Pris wrote:.

Waiting... waiting...

'Kay. Very Happy  I'm actually thrilled you want to keep this thread up.  That's more than I could have hoped for.  

Yes, please leave it open.  Let everyone see how things have transpired.

And, yes, please.  Ban me.  I've been aching for this moment.

Ciao everyone!  

I would tend to believe you here Pris...
    that you have been aching to be banned.
    Not the first time you mention you are surprised you haven't
    been kicked from this place yet.
    It's all too rosy for you here in the Mists isn' it.
    We gave you a place to be, express yourself and play
    without anyone bothering you.
    Too good to be true he ? Too cool to appreciate ? A little boring maybe ?
    You had to shoot yourself in the foot making sure to break
    some glasses while doing so.
    And while the focus is now on you slamming the doors
    as you are emphatically saying  " Ciao " to everyone
    you pretend the glasses were thrown at you .

It's true you mentioned earlier you are an artist.
    Problably one of those that loves to act, to be on stage
    I would suppose.
    Well if this is where your joy is. So be it my dear.
    Your comings and goings here have been theatrical afterall

But you'll have to leave to the audience,
    the appreciation of your performance.

Take care and be well

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:45 am; edited 6 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:25 am

NANUXII wrote:
    I would have to agree Mudra , see i was correct in my deductions , Pris is actually in league with Blue Roller , i suppose ths thread was good for uncovering the masking identities on Mists ,

r ...  probably to make an excuse its someone posing as her ...

[/b]

You meant " Sanicle " there NANU right ?

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:42 am

JoeEcho wrote:Drama begets Drama

Not set in stone JoeEcho.

Drama is an opportunity to approach life creatively.  
    Does one wish to contruct a wall or build a bridge ?
    It's an inside job really.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Servei11

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:13 am

NANUXII wrote:Psyop agents that work in tandem often need to have the last say,  when working in tandem they will work out off line a good way to finish the thread just before they ask for it to be closed.

This is to drive home their agenda and maximise the damage to their intended targets , which by the look of things is everyone but themselves.

If you look carefully at the orchestrated responses by the Psyops , you will see them in rapid succession, finalising their points , shaming their targets and then demanding the thread be closed to so further discussion can be entered into , Classic FEMINIST / PSYOP tactic.

here is the first one from Pris .

then Joe Echo only a few minutes later

Then the final blow by Pris to end the argument , obviously because its not going against them , its best to tuck tail and run , then cover their tracks ,

How many forum members does it take to begin to see psyop agents amongst themselves ?

Only one NANU but you took the bait.
    Pris is Pris no one here knows what her story is .
    No need to begin to turn the projector around and perceive  things as she does these days imho.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Servei12

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:50 am

mudra wrote:
    NANUXII wrote:
    I would have to agree Mudra , see i was correct in my deductions , Pris is actually in league with Blue Roller , i suppose ths thread was good for uncovering the masking identities on Mists ,

r ...  probably to make an excuse its someone posing as her ...

[/b]

You meant " Sanicle " there NANU right ?

Love from me
    mudra

oh man .. sorry Sanicle , yes i meant you  Flowers

( thanks Mudra )
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:53 am

That's OK Nanu. I knew who you meant haha. I love you
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:51 pm

Just had word from Asharwatsit command that Lord Transcococococococo will be arriving soon clown
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Swanny wrote:Just had word from Asharwatsit command that Lord Transcococococococo will be arriving soon  clown

cheers Let's prepare the champagne and toasts then Admiral Swanny cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:32 pm

NANUXII wrote:

oh man .. sorry Sanicle , yes i meant you  Flowers

( thanks Mudra )  

No problem NANU I would gladly be Sanicle but I am mudra only  I love you

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 pm

There was something missing in what I said to you so far Pris.
    And yet it's probably what I value as most important and also most easier
    to say for me : your qualities as I came to discover you.

- You are clever and witty.
    - I often enjoyed your posts and the subjects you brought to the table.
    - You have a good grasp of not being your body and that soul is your foundation
    which is great step in one's pursue of freedom.
    - You regard animals as sentient beings and have chosen not to feed yourself on them.
    - You originated new threads and participated to existing ones creating a renewal
    of interactions on the forum.
    - You love to share what you found to be very best in life with a positive and creative state of mind.
    - You were able to participate to Oxy's thread when most of us found it difficult
    or had given up long ago not knowing anymore where to begin or where to continue.
    - And I thank you for showing interest to some of mine.
    - We opened the doors to you and you decided to stay with us and bring something of
    your own to our forum. That's a sign of trust.
    - So many joined here but so very few actively participated that I always feel grateful
    when I see someone stick around long enough  to build his own place amongst our small crew.
    - We had gradually lost the sense of dialogue in the Mists not because we ignore each other but
    rather maybe because we have known one another for so long  that we have become like  an old couple
    where telepathy more than spoken words becomes the norm.
    - To me you are like a young kid jumping, playing, laughing around, grabbing attention.
    - We are not able to keep you resting quietly in one place nor did we ask you to do so.  
    - That young drive and curiosity of yours leads you everywhere you'll be able to say something
    or learn something.
    - You have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much energy  cheers

NABAJYOTISAIKIA

Wisdom in action Arrow  https://goodmenproject.com/featured-content/nhe-131036/

And you may decide to stay with us or you may decide to go.
    Whatever your choice may be know your heart always

Enlightened

mudra
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:11 pm

mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

Drama begets Drama not set in stone? I do not have the luxury of making THAT distinction.

If something is 'not set in stone' is THAT set in stone?

Drama begins with an awareness of it which is also part of the drama.

Attempts at limiting drama is in and of itself, Drama. Am I being Dramatic?

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Perfect

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Cats%20the%20joker%20why%20so%20serious%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.animalhi.com_85
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:01 pm

I noticed the Dramamine is still in full force even after Pris asked it to be closed (Note: not closing it is not the point of this post).

THAT alone should speak volumes for the discerning. FYI, excuses don't cut it. Everyone is responsible for their own Dramamine consumption.

ALL blame is but a cover-up for original hubris.
    WHAT?
    Are you really prepared to cast the first stone of judgement and say you had no part in it? Foolish, foolishness.

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Wake-up-mr-green
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Rolling Eyes Trying to continue it Joe Echo?
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 pm

Sanicle wrote:Rolling Eyes  Trying to continue it Joe Echo?

Your post proves my point, thanks. Rolling Eyes
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:02 am

As does yours mine. Wink
    JoeEcho
    JoeEcho

Post  JoeEcho Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:09 am

Sanicle wrote:As does yours mine. Wink

Thanks for the laugh. That's a good one.

It's like two people playing electronic ping pong trying to score the same point. Your posts bolsters my point and my post bolsters yours which is the same damn point. lol!

Drama begets Drama, none were spared not even the children.

Isn't existence grand?!

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Con-nguoi-nho-be-trc-thien-nhien-kienthuc3_urdi

Last edited by JoeEcho on Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:00 am

JoeEcho wrote:
    mudra wrote:

Love from me
    mudra

I do not have the luxury of making THAT distinction.

It's not that you do not have the luxury of making it JoeEcho. It's rather that we are not looking from the same point of view .

IDENTITY MASKING IN THE MISTS OF AVALON - PSYOPS - COINTELPRO - Page 4 Serveimage?url=http:%2F%2Fblogs.yis.ac.jp%2F16sugiuraa%2Ffiles%2F2014%2F09%2Fpoint-of-view-1g580bv

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:38 am

JoeEcho wrote:I noticed the Dramamine is still in full force even after Pris asked it to be closed (Note: not closing it is not the point of this post).

THAT alone should speak volumes for the discerning.

What I am really discerning is the strong opinion You are having about it JoeEcho.

Love Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:02 am